All Comments on 'AMOST - Katerina'

by Mephisto_Pegari

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Glad you are writing so much...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great to see AMOST back. Always enjoy the stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Glad to see another AMOST story. Two plots I've always hoped the mind-controlling protagonist would take advantage of: A Bride on her wedding day, and a Prom Queen taken from the prom being held at the hotel he's staying at.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Always a pleasure to read another Amost. After Sun, this time, the story feels more like a return to your roots, which I appreciate. Never a fan of the parts where the girl has control of her own body, though I understand what you tried to do with the character and it followed part naturally there. If I can ask, I'd have more of simple posing/unwilling modelling: it always seems weird to me that, with a day spent with a girl inside her own apartment, your MC (hehe) rarely tries to make the girl pose, or try new clothes, especially between sex.

Some other random thought. It's not the first time that your mc dozed off with an helpless thrall standing around, which I appreciate the idea, but your implementation always seem so half-assed. If you want your mc to sleep with a girl on auto, then make your main character sleep while the girl is on auto. For added irony, something physically strenuous. There is a reason "I woke up four hours later and the girl was still blowing me" is a trope in the community, after all.

>Two plots I've always hoped the mind-controlling protagonist would take advantage of: A Bride on her wedding day, and a Prom Queen taken from the prom being held at the hotel he's staying at.

Agreed. The bride especially. It would remind me of The Wedding Party and that's a fucking masterpiece.

Mephisto_PegariMephisto_Pegariover 2 years agoAuthor

Hello,

Thank you for your comments. Feedback is always appreciated.

> Great to see AMOST back. Always enjoy the stories.

It never went away. It was only that several stories included content not suitable for this site and were posted elsewhere.

> After Sun, this time, the story feels more like a return to your roots, which I appreciate.

I reread some earlier stories before writing this one. It seemed to me that the protagonist had become less overtly sadistic over time. This story is therefore an attempt to restore that aspect, to some degree.

> If I can ask, I'd have more of simple posing/unwilling modelling: it always seems weird to me that, with a day spent with a girl inside her own apartment, your MC (hehe) rarely tries to make the girl pose, or try new clothes, especially between sex.

It is a good suggestion, I shall bear it in mind, thank you.

> It's not the first time that your mc dozed off with an helpless thrall standing around, which I appreciate the idea, but your implementation always seem so half-assed. If you want your mc to sleep with a girl on auto, then make your main character sleep while the girl is on auto. For added irony, something physically strenuous. There is a reason "I woke up four hours later and the girl was still blowing me" is a trope in the community, after all.

Apologies, I am not a part of the community and am unaware of this trope. I do not see the utility - what does the protagonist get out of causing someone pain and/or discomfort if he is not awake to appreciate it? The knowledge that the victim has been worn down may have some value. But if the subject is too tired to perform when he is well-rested and ready, it seems counterproductive.

>It would remind me of The Wedding Party and that's a fucking masterpiece.

The Wedding Party by Unicode Smith? You have good taste. It is indeed a masterpiece, and was influential in my own stories. The story's protagonist has a freewheeling, adaptive ability that keeps events managed even when the unexpected happens. A pity that Unicode Smith is no longer active.

MePe

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

>It never went away. It was only that several stories included content not suitable for this site and were posted elsewhere.

Didn't know that. Reading that has been... revealing. At least I have some new comics to peruse. It puts some stories into perspective. And gives faces to others.

>I do not see the utility - what does the protagonist get out of causing someone pain and/or discomfort if he is not awake to appreciate it? The knowledge that the victim has been worn down may have some value. But if the subject is too tired to perform when he is well-rested and ready, it seems counterproductive.

Good point. For the protagonist, the idea is that he does not care, he's too tired to care, or those kind of things just happen.

It's a humiliation and control and dismissal thing, for the readers. The main character peacefully dozing off, forgetting or absolutely uncaring that a girl is keeping a strenuous pose/masturbating/giving a blowjob/anything really. Complete dismissal of the girl's well-being. Then the main character wakes up well rested, shrugs off at the sweaty puddle of a mess still masturbating on the floor after three hours and begging to stop, and goes on. It's one of those a trope. Bonus point if it was through an entire night. Extra bonus point if she was forced to keep his cock into her mouth and to sleep curling around it, or if she's still awake and sucking eight hours later, utterly exhausted after a sleepless night. Silly, unrealistic - people sucking your cock would wake you up- but effective.

You've already filled the humiliation checkboxes quite thoroughly, the hard poses and strenuous activities checkboxes a lot of times, the shrugging it off and the sleeping dude uncaring too. All the times, when your character doze off, it feels like he's tip-toeing the line of that trope, but never crossing it.

Not that I want to force you to use that. You do you, man.

Yet now that I think about it and get a little brainy, you're often approaching your stories from the viewpoint of sadism. It's not a bad thing at all, but sometimes, dismissal is more effective. A subtle difference. The protag less caring about watching the girls suffer, and more about him. Ironically, that often means more suffering - there's no point in making a girl well rested if he doesn't even care she exists, after all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Anything in the works?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMephisto_Pegari@Mephisto_Pegari
I write stories with a mind control theme. Most are posted here in Literotica. Any not posted on Literotica will be posted here: http://members.adult-fanfiction.org/profile.php?no=1297006057 I am always open to comments and feedback. I do not take writing commissions or req...