Amour Fou

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry, it's Dave..." Regret tinges Nicole's voice and Hayley can see it written all over her face.

"It's ok," Hayley leans in and whispers into Nicole's ear. "Answer the phone but be off it when I get back."

She takes a shot at some Domme talk and it works. Nicole's eyes light up as she pulls the phone up to her ear. The last thing Hayley see's before she turns to head towards the bathroom is Nicole rolling her eyes and her shoulders are now slumped.

"Hey honey!" Dave's overexcited voice carries through the phone.

"What?" Nicole doesn't hide her frustration with this puppy dog eagerness and intrusion into her and Hayley's world.

"I just wanted to make sure you were having a good time and to let you know that you have a hall pass for tonight. I can't wait for you to tell me all about it."

"If you keep bugging me it won't happen. Another person is involved here and we have to take it at her pace. You calling and texting every five minutes does not make this go any quicker. I'm hanging up now."

"Love you!" Dave again ignores his wife and she hands up without returning the I love you.

She grumbles and puts her phone on silent mode, stuffing it angrily into her purse. Haley's hand appearing on her shoulder causes her to jump and then she feels the powerful woman right next to her face.

"He's a bit over eager, isn't he?" She playfully whispers into Nicole's ear.

"Ugh, no fucking kidding, and has just about the worst timing on the planet."

"Come on, I've cleared our tab. Let's take this outside."

She holds out her hand and Nicole takes it. Hayley leads her out to the parking lot and they walk hand in hand to Nicole's car. Nicole is starting to feel a bit dejected. It's not that the night hasn't gone well, it has, but she wanted it to go so, so much farther and it would have if her husband hadn't ruined it.

"Put your purse in the car and close the door," Hayley orders.

Nicole's knees go weak and a flush of wetness dampens her panties. She opens the door and throws the purse inside, turning back around after slamming the door shut. Hayley has moved up and when Nicole turns around she's on top of her. It takes Nicole off guard and she tries to take a step back but presses against the door. Hayley's arms plant themselves on either side of Nicole's head and she leans in.

"Now, where were we?"

Nicole can only whimper and let her body go slack. The dominant Hayley takes delight in this surrender and finally gets her kiss. Their lips touch and it feels like a jolt of electricity rips through their bodies. The night air is warm and sweet on their skin as they lock lips. Nicole lets her mouth open up, an opening that Hayley takes. Her tongue rushes into Nicole's mouth which causes Nicole to whimper again. This drives Hayley wild and she starts kissing her harder. Nicole's tongue enters her mouth and her hands float from her sides to rest on Hayley's hips. This little move causes Hayley to get bold and she presses her body into Nicole's. Their stomachs and breasts press into each other and Hayley's left hand brushes up against Nicole's cheek before her fingers lace into Nicole's blonde locks. This move elicits yet another whimper from the blonde.

Hayley's right hand runs down the front of Nicole's dress, feeling a slight tremble when it passes down the stomach, before reaching the hem around her knees. Her fingers poke under the hem of the dress and she gets her first feel of the smooth, creamy white thighs of her future lover. Nicole slightly spreads her legs open, giving Hayley a direct path to her damp panties and waiting core. The two women hear a car door slam shut a few spots over and then two men loudly laughing. They don't care and they most definitely do not stop. Hayley has every intention of tasting that sweet looking neck and getting her fingers into this wondrous, wiling and beautiful potential lover but for the second time that night they'd get rudely interrupted by a man.

"Good lord, get a room!" One of the drunken frat bros shouts as the two men walk by. The other hoots and hollers. They both start laughing boorishly.

Hayley looks up from them with a look that could curdle milk but finds that they've walked away. In the brief moment that she leaned away from Nicole the other woman had straightened her dress up and is taking deep breaths. Hayley glowers at the two men as they walk around the corner and into the bar. When they disappear she turns back to Nicole but the moment is gone.

"I've got to work tomorrow," Nicole says regretfully.

"Ok, can I see you again?" Hayley knows what the answer is going to be but asks it anyway.

"Yes," Nicole's eyes are hooded in pleasure and her face is glowing. To Hayley she looks ten times more beautiful now, happiness doing wonders on the blonde. She normally is more talkative but this imposing woman has her tongue in knots, the only way to untangle them is to make out (or do much, much more).

"Good," Hayley leans in and Nicole expects the raven haired woman to kiss her on the lips again and while she wants it very much to happen she really does have to work in the morning and needs to get home. Instead Hayley kisses her on the cheek."See you around."

"You can count on it," Nicole recovers enough to quip.

As she gets into her car and backs out she see's Hayley wave so she waves back. Driving home she feels giddy, better than she had in years. That feeing drains out of her the second she walks into the house. Dave is sitting on the couch in the living room and is naked. Before the door is closed he starts pressing her for details. As she tells him of what happened she watches as his cock, a solid three and a half inches when hard, get rock hard and it only takes three or four strokes before he starts grunting and his hips start thrusting. His load shoots out and lands on the carpet as his body falls back into the couch. He lets out a loud, satisfied sigh. Nicole's stomach turns in disgust.

"What the fuck, Dave?" Nicole shouts. He's made this all about himself, didn't give her a solitary moment to enjoy it for herself before beating off. "Get up and clean that shit up off my carpet!"

Dave gives her what he feels is a sheepish grin, like a bad little boy, and starts to clean up the mess he's made. Nicole growls in frustration and heads off to her bedroom. They'd been married for five years, since they were twenty-three, and for the last three and a half years they'd taken to sleeping in different rooms. She told him it was because of his snoring but it was really because she needed to get away from him, needed to be separate from this man who was driving her nuts. It allowed them to argue and go to bed angry because they didn't have to see each other. Dave said he didn't mind not sleeping in the master, a lie, and they converted the office into a third bedroom which became his space.

She slams her door shut and flops down onto her bed. After staring at the ceiling for a few moments, taking in deep breaths and trying to focus her mind on happened in the parking lot and not her husband's antics but she cannot. Instead she fumes that he keeps stomping all over this moment, pushing it into being all about him and his masturbatory fantasy. She eventually gets up, slips off her dress and heads into the bathroom to get ready for bed. After showering and getting into her pajamas she can feel her anger subside and the alcohol wear off. As she climbs under the covers her mind returns to Hayley, the raven haired woman of her dreams. The way she carried her body, back erect and gaze confident, flat out turned Nicole on. Then there was the kiss. Just thinking of it now causes her lips to tingle and she can feel herself getting wet again. Nicole has never been around someone who made her this wet so easily.

Her thigh burns where Hayley's fingers brushed against it and she surprises herself with a moan. She now knows that she won't be able to sleep until she takes care of this. Her right hand slips under the band of her pajama bottoms and into her wet panties. As her middle and ring fingers plunge deep into her folds she lets out a gasp. In her mind it's not her fingers that are doing this work on her core but Hayley's.

Pressed against the car, legs slightly spread, Haley's fingers have slipped under her dress. Nicole is whimpering and trembling, and that's before this dominant woman's fingers push aside her panties. Hayley looks deep into Nicole's gray eyes and holding that look her fingers enter Nicole. Nicole feels her body tense up and then relax, her knees turning briefly inwards and she lets out a gasp. A grin spreads across the confident Hayley, she has her pet right where she wants her. As the fingers plunge into and out of her core Nicole's whimpers turn to moans.

"Now, we can't have that," Hayley chides.

Nicole's eyes cloud up in confusion until Hayley's thumb traces the edges of her lips. With the tip of her tongue Nicole gets her first taste of Hayley's sweet skin, then she sucks the thumb in. With the thumb in her mouth she can moan all she wants since it only comes out as a muffled sound. In bed Nicole is furiously thrusting her fingers deep into herself with one hand and has her thumb in her mouth. Muffled moans fill the room. Her thighs are baring down, pressing her hand in harder, and as she gets closer to orgasm her hips start rocking. Back at the car Hayley is plunging her fingers deep into Nicole and has leaned in, her tongue first licking the exposed neck of Nicole and then her soft lips are kissing it. Nicole can feel herself get close, feel her stomach start to tremble in a way that's not familiar to her. Right as Hayley starts pressing and thrusting her hips into Nicole, giving her fingers some extra oomph, Nicole comes.

In bed Nicole is moaning loudly as the orgasm crashes over her, her whole body shuddering. Her back arches and her eyes roll up into her head in the moments just before she comes. When it passes she lets her fingers slip out of her and she lets out a loud, satisfied breath. Little did she know but Dave was crouched outside of her door, listening to her masturbate and growing hard himself. He knows that she's hot and bothered for someone else but him, forcing him into a subservient, lesser role. He hasn't had two orgasms in one night since early on in their marriage and when he hears her come he knows he needs to toddle back to his bathroom to finish himself off. While Dave is in the bathroom, hand wrapped around his cock, Nicole is in her bedroom in the throes of her orgasm. She leans over to her nightstand and picks up her phone.

Hey, I had a really great time tonight :-) : she texts Hayley.

Me too! Hayley responds.

Do you have plans this coming Friday?

Sounds like I do now ;-)

Hehe, Dave has poker night with his buddies and I'll have the house ALL to myself.

It's a date. Goodnight!

Sweet dreams!

Nicole cannot believe that she just went and did it, asked this woman to come to her house without clearing it with Dave. She has a feeling that it'll make him hot as hell to know that his wife was getting fucked hard while he was out with his buddies. After coming she falls into a deep, contented sleep. That night she sleeps harder and better than she has in years and when she wakes up Monday morning she's ready for Friday to get there.

That night, while eating dinner, Nicole casually tells Dave that while he's at his buddy's house playing poker she'll be having Hayley over. Just saying it out loud makes her blush in front of her husband and she can feel herself getting excited already. Dave has a brief moment of hurt, she didn't clear this with him. Instead she just went out and did it herself.

"But you didn't talk to me about it?" He whines. "You think you can just do anything that you want?"

"I do and I did. You'll get over it." Her tone is dismissive. Without realizing it she's fueling his fantasy. That was not in her mind when she asked Hayley over to her house, instead the only thing she was thinking of was this other woman.

"Oh," Dave sounds dejected at first but as he turns her words over in his mind he realizes that she's just running with his fantasy and he loves her the more for it. Trying to hide his grin he plays his part.

All day Friday the three were so excited that they could almost burst. Nicole was dreaming of getting what she's wanted for years and finally get her chance to be with a woman. She always liked women but found it was easier to date and land men and fell in love with Dave before she could be with a woman. Their romance was a whirlwind one and they were married within a year. Hayley was excited over the prospect of a new lover, something she hasn't had in over two years. Dave meanwhile, was so aroused all day over the excitement of achieving his ultimate fantasy: becoming a cuckold. His wife forcing him to be take a lesser role, running out and doing whatever she likes and just forcing him to take it. He could barely focus in the office and had to sneak off to the bathroom twice during the day to rub one out.

The time finally comes and Hayley is standing in front of Nicole's house, she doesn't really think of it as belonging in part to Dave, with butterflies flapping in her stomach. Those butterflies were in Nicole's stomach too but hers were beating a hurricane. She calmed herself by cleaning and re-cleaning the house and avoiding all of Dave's text messages and phone calls. At Frank's house, Dave was getting ribbed heavily for constantly texting his wife and calling her. He couldn't tell them that his wife was having a potential lover over and was going to get fucked without him. Stamping down the butterflies Hayley reaches out and rings the bell. Inside the house Nicole jumps at the sound and forces herself to take a deep breath. When she opens the door she finds Hayley in a skintight black, strapless dress. The hem is ridiculously short and Nicole feels a flush of attraction in her heart. Hayley see's the blond in a simple sundress and sandals, so casually beautiful that it hurts her heart. They lock eyes and Hayley feels herself smile.

"Wow..." Nicole starts and stops.

"Nice to see you too," Hayley's grin grows wider and she steps towards Nicole.

Nicole half expects, half wants, Hayley to kiss her right here and right now but instead the woman gives her a quick hug. Both women feel their hearts skip a beat and then pick up pace. Nicole, with Hayley still standing close to her, looks up towards to Hayley and catches a whiff of the light, clean scent that she's wearing. The two stand there, not exact sure of their next move, each waiting for the other to make the next move. Hayley feels her throat get suddenly dry.

"Do you have something to drink?" She breaks the spell and asks. Nicole's throat dries up too and she can only shake her head. She steps aside and lets the taller more imposing woman into her home. The two women head into the kitchen when Nicole's voice finally returns to her.

"I have wine, beer, water and soda. What's your pleasure, Mr. Cotton?" The movie quote slips out of her mouth without her realizing it and she goes red in the face.

"Um...what?" Hayley's face twists in confusion.

"Oh, god, I'm sorry. Just a line from a stupid horror movie," Nicole blushes even harder and looks at the tops of her feet.

"Oh," Hayley laughs, bringing Nicole's face back up to hers with a fingertip. "I'm terrible with movies, I can barely remember the ones I've seen. I'll have a beer."

Nicole nervously giggles and pulls out two beers from the fridge, pops the tops off and hands one to Hayley. They clink glasses before taking a long drink from the cold bottles. The cool, bitter drink calms both women down and Nicole leads them into the living room. Hayley walks over to the couch and sits down, dress riding up her legs like the night they first met. Nicole's eyes go wide and she cannot take them off of the golden tanned skin of this woman in her house. Hayley notices her staring and takes pleasure from it before motioning Nicole to the couch with her eyes. Nicole's not gonna get what she wants standing way over there, she thinks to herself. Nicole gives a slight shake to her head, as if to shuck off the trance she had been in. She walks over and sits on the couch but on the far end of it from Hayley. She tucks her leg under her and turns to face Hayley.

"I...can put on some music if you'd like," Nicole's voice trembles with excitement.

"That's ok," Hayley says and then pauses to set down her drink on the table. Nicole follows suit. "The only sounds I want to hear are the ones you were making in the parking lot."

Nicole feels like she's putty in this woman's hands now and before she can really react Hayley is sliding over towards her. She let's her face hover just in front Nicole's and gets the reaction she wanted: the quivering of the lips. Nicole's lips are quivering and trembling and her eyes are full of wanting as she gets lost in the auburn pools of Hayley's piercing eyes. Hayley is determined to drag this out as long as she can, her resolve is tremendous, and make her new pet squirm until she gives up. Nicole's chest aches and she can no longer take it anymore, she lunges forward and locks lips with Hayley. The raven haired woman almost can't help but smile at how quickly the blonde gave in. Their kisses rapidly ramp up in intensity and ferocity and their tongues enter each other's mouth.

Nicole whimpers and that sends Hayley into overdrive. Her left hand reaches down and starts tugging at the leg that's folded up under Nicole. Nicole gives no resistance and lets her leg get pulled out, leaving her open and ready. Hayley presses forward, forcing Nicole down onto her back on the couch, her head on the arm rest. Their bodies press into each other as Hayley drops down onto her. They continue to kiss and Hayley's hips start to thrust forward slightly. Without much thought Nicole kicks off her sandals and wraps her legs around the waist of Hayley. The blonde has needed this so much and finds herself already wet. Hayley breaks their kiss and starts moving down. She places a few kisses to the cheek of the blonde before moving on to the neck. All the while her hips keep on thrusting. It all becomes too much for Nicole.

"Wait!" She cries out. Hayley lifts up her head and looks at Nicole, cocking her eyebrow. "Let me take a breath."

Hayley sits up and gets off of Nicole. Nicole sits up as well and takes in a deep breath. She really, really wants this but she needs to collect herself yet she also knows that Hayley needs to leave in a few hours, to be gone before Dave comes home. What she wants is for them to head back to her room and take this all the way so she takes Hayley by the hand and stands up. The two women walk past the kitchen and into a hallway. They pass by the guest bedroom, the door closed, and another room with the door open. Hayley notices that the room is unkempt and the bed is covered with men's clothing. They must be sleeping in different bedrooms, thinks Hayley.

When they walk into the bedroom Nicole makes a move so bold that it would shock and slightly embarrass her later: she unties the bow of her dress, letting if fall to the floor. It reveals her smooth, hourglass shaped body with wide hips and C cup breasts. She's wearing a thong and no bra. Hayley's eyes go wide with excitement and surprise. It's a good surprise and when she see's her pet standing there naked, arms awkwardly at her side, she makes her move. With two quick strides, while kicking off her heels, she walks up to her pet. Lacing her fingers in Nicole's hair with her left hand she pulls the blonde into her. They lock lips again and this time Nicole has no intention of stopping this. She's prepared to take this as far as it needs to go. When Hayley uses her other hand to cup her breast she lets out a moan. Her nipple goes hard in Hayley's hand as she starts kneading it. Hayley's thumb starts pressing in and moves in a circle motion on the nipple. After a few moments of that Hayley breaks off contact and looks at Nicole who has a look of disappointment and utter disbelief on her face. With a sadistic grin Hayley takes a finger and pushes the blonde backwards onto the bed, causing her to yelp in surprise.

123456...9