Amour Fou

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Crawl back onto the bed, take off your panties," she commands the blonde.

Nicole didn't think it would be possible but she feels a gigantic flush of passion tear through her body at this dominating talk from her new lover. Not wanting to displease her mistress she pulls off her panties, revealing her wet and waiting core, and crawls back onto the bed. Without being told she lies there with her legs spread and waits for Hayley. Hayley slowly removes her black dress, revealing her taut stomach and B cup breasts. She's got on a strapless black bra on and black panties. Those she leaves on as she climbs up onto the bed and takes Nicole's leg into her hands. She marvels at the soft, creamy white skin and she's soon placing light kisses on the inside of her thigh. Above her Nicole is breathing becoming ragged and her head is turning from side to side as the anticipation is starting to kill her. Hayley can definitely pick up on that and is refusing to speed up or give in to Nicole's open, naked wanting. When she reaches that spot on the inside of Nicole's thigh, just below her core, Nicole lets out a load, frustrated cry. Hayley looks up at her and grins and moves over to the other leg, again starting near the knee.

An uncontrollable growl issues from Nicole but Hayley continues to take her time. By the time she reaches that spot on the other leg Nicole is so frustrated, so hot and bothered, that when Hayley's tongue first enters her folds she lets out a loud: oh! Hayley is only at it for a few moments before she can feel her pet close to orgasm. Damn, she thinks, she hasn't come in a long time to be this close this early. Hayley doesn't even get a chance to play with Nicole's throbbing clit before Nicole shudders and lets out a loud, high pitched scream. Hayley marvels at the ferocity of this orgasm.

"Holy...fucking...shit," Nicole pants.

"Yeah," Hayley marvels. "Are you a multiples girl or a one and done one?"

"I...I don't know," Nicole stammers. "Dave's never tried..."

"Well, let's put that to the test then," Hayley says with a wink.

Instead of eating Nicole out again she decides to push her ring and middle fingers into Nicole's sopping wet core. This causes her pet to let out another: oh! Hayley positions her body higher up on Nicole's to take one of her nipple's into her mouth. Nicole, who's been kind of passive this whole encounter, make her first move and it's one that Hayley would come to love. She grabs hold of Hayley's free hand and brings it to her mouth. Taking her thumb she uses the tip to trace the edge of her lips before sucking in on it, just like in her fantasy.

Hayley builds up the pace with her fingers. The more she pumps her fingers the more she can hear muffled moans from her new pet. When she takes her other thumb and presses into Nicole's throbbing clit her pet arches her back and moans even louder with her lips wrapped around her thumb. In her mind Hayley imagines her new pet with a gag in her mouth and thinks about how good she would look wearing one. This makes her so hot that she feels like she's about to come herself, something she rarely does with a new partner. She removes her hand from Nicole's core and peels her panties off as quick as she can.

"I'm close," her voice is husky with passion and she pulls her thumb out of Nicole's mouth. "Don't move."

Hayley straddles Nicole's face and leans up against the thick wood headboard. Little does she know but Nicole has never eaten a woman out and feels tentative about it. She knows it when she feels the tip of the tongue enter her folds. She lets out a loud exhale and continues to think of Nicole wearing a ball gag, keeping her arousal levels up as Nicole builds up confidence. That doesn't take long as Nicole soon is licking and pushing her tongue deep into her folds. Hayley feels herself getting closer when Nicole takes Hayley's clit in her mouth and sucks in.

"Fuck!" Hayley cries out.

Nicole thinks about what she thinks would feel good and so she sucks in on the clit and then gives it the gentlest of nibbles. When she does that she feels her lover's hips start to buck and thrust and then Hayley yells out more curse words as her own orgasm crashes over her. Hayley drops her head on the headboard and takes in some deep breaths before she hikes her leg back over and moves her body down the bed. Nicole looks ecstatic and Hayley can't help but give her a kiss. When her tongue is back in Nicole's mouth the blonde lets out another whimper she decides to pick back up where she left off. Pulling her head back she smiles down at her new pet and reinserts her fingers into the wet core of Nicole. Nicole throws her head back and cries out. Her mind is lost in a valley of pleasure and she has never been as happy as she is right now.

"Now, I can't have you making so much noise. Let's quiet you up a bit," Hayley huskily orders and then thrusts her thumb back towards Nicole's mouth.

Nicole instinctively sucks in on it, turning her cries into muffled screams. When Hayley's thumb goes back to work on Nicole's clit it makes Nicole writhe in passion and gets her right back on the precipice of orgasm. Hayley is changing up her pace and alternates between rubbing heavily on the clit and thrusting deep into Nicole's folds. Nicole's back arches, her head throws back (even with Hayley's thumb in her mouth) and a second, larger orgasm causes Nicole's brain to crash and her body to shake. When it passes she uses her hands to pull Hayley's thumb from her mouth, she gives the tip of it one final, tender, kiss before sighing contentedly. She has a light, euphoric feeling that blankets her entire body. Never had she thought she could feel this good after sex though that was soon to become a frequent thought after sex with Hayley.

"Holy shit," Nicole manages.

"Yeah, holy fucking shit," Hayley responds as she falls onto her back. Nicole quickly curls up next to Hayley and places her head on her lover's chest.

She would have trouble admitting it but this is what she's missed the most these last two celibate years. The feeling of closeness and euphoria that comes post orgasm, her lover cuddling up into her, is something she fucking loves. In a BDSM context it's called aftercare but even after vanilla sex like this she likes it. Nicole loves it as well, especially since Dave rarely ever makes her come and she usually just wants to get out of the room when they're done and the last time they even attempted it was three years ago. They stay like that, naked and silent, until Hayley has to get up to use the bathroom. While she's gone Nicole looks over to the clock and see's that it's nearly nine-thirty. Dave will be home in about a half hour and so Hayley should probably leave soon. When Hayley comes out of the bathroom she finds Nicole sitting up in bed, running a hand through her mussed blonde locks. Her pet has the largest grin on her face.

"So," Nicole starts with regret in her voice.

"So," Hayley contentedly replies.

"Dave comes home in like a half hour."

"So you need me to leave soon?"

"If you're here when he comes home he'll make it awkward. It's what he's best at." Hayley is pained at the change in tone and demeanor in Nicole. Not thirty-seconds ago she was on cloud nine and now she almost looks depressed.

"No worries, I understand." Hayley says. She walks over to the bed and leans in, giving her pet a kiss, hoping it will lift her spirits.

It does, briefly, and Hayley starts to get dressed again. While she's doing that Nicole gets up and puts on a robe that hangs on the inside of the bathroom door. She walks up behind Haley who is slipping her feet into her heels and wraps her arms around the taller woman's stomach. She presses her face into Hayley's back, holding her tight. Hayley lets her hands fall and covers up Nicole's. She spins around, making sure that Nicole's hands do not break contact, and looks deep into her lover's eyes. Grabbing her by the face Hayley kisses her one final time. She knows she's not going to be able to get another one by the door, Nicole's neighbors might see it. Nicole doesn't even let that thought cross her mind, instead just getting lost in another amazing kiss from her new obsession. Slowly the two walk back to the door and Hayley stops when she's just outside.

"Wanna do this again sometime?"

"Tomorrow?" Nicole responds quickly with a mirthless, quick laugh. She's trying to cover the sheer desperation in her voice but Hayley catches it.

"Can't, got a prior engagement."

"Oh," Nicole feels her face fall. "What hours do you work during the week? Dave works out on Tuesday and Thursday nights, maybe we can do one of those nights?"

"I work early. I'm totally down with Tuesday night."

"Perfect!" Nicole's face lights up and she surprises the both of them by bringing Nicole in for a kiss. Nicole tenses up for a moment before relaxing into it.

"Goodnight," Hayley whispers into Nicole's ear after they break their kiss.

"Goodnight!" Nicole practically squeals.

She stands there and watches as Hayley walks back to her car and then waves as she backs out of the driveway. Once she's pulled out Nicole closes the door and locks it. She spins and leans her back against the door and lets out a loud exhale. She feels great right now, so great that she almost doesn't want Dave to come home and ruin it but she also knows that to be able to keep on seeing Hayley she'll have to indulge him. So she cracks open a second beer and lounges on the couch, absentmindedly watching television. When Dave walks in he see's his wife like he's never seen her before. The woman is practically glowing, he's sure that she could be seen from outer space, and looks more relaxed then she has in years. Nicole barely looks over at him but when she does he can see the gigantic smile on her face. He can't take it and soon starts peppering her with questions. She provides short, absent minded answers, like she's still thinking back on the encounter. Little did he know but that's exactly what she was doing.

"You are not, I repeat NOT, going to get sperm on my carpet. Do you hear me?" Nicole tries to be disparaging, knowing that it'll make him hard as hell.

She's right. His cock is already pressing into his jeans and he's afraid that he'll blow his load into his pants. He loves it when she talks to him like this and her dismissive attitude is driving him wild. When she gets up and says goodnight he almost comes. Nicole walks away from him without looking back, heading into her room and closing the door. That night she barely slept, feeling too good and mentally reliving her night over and over again. She and Dave have their best day in years that Saturday. They head out to a farmer's market and Dave gets the ingredients to cook her favorite meal. He thinks it's going so well that sometime after dinner he tries to kiss her, for the first time in over a year, but feels dejected. She barely kisses him back.

Looking back on that day Nicole would come to pinpoint that kiss as the moment that everything changed. It wasn't meeting Hayley or having sex with her that first time. Those things definitely played a part but it was the kiss when her body knew that it was done with Dave. It would take her mind a bit longer to wrap itself around that fact. Lucky for Nicole she had Hayley there to clarify things for her and eventually give her the push to change things but that wouldn't come for some time.

The Beginning is the End is the Beginning

After nailing vanilla sex a few times Hayley and Nicole would take things to another level. They'd start off slow, first using just hand restraints, and then ramped things up from there. So not only were they growing closer in the bedroom the two women were growing very close out of it. They would text and email during the day, their emails often involved them sharing dirty stories and Hayley rolling out the kinky shit she wanted to do and seeing if Nicole was down for it, and she was always down for what Hayley wanted to do. They started meeting a couple of nights a week, if Dave was out of the house it'd be at Nicole's place and if he wasn't then they'd go to Hayley's apartment. It was a Friday night and Dave was off playing poker again. This night his buddies wouldn't bug him about texting and calling his wife. After a brief thaw things were getting frigid again between the two. His friends were noticing his deteriorating state yet couldn't find the words to say something about it, he was touchy and moody about the subject of his wife.

Outside the air was turning chilly, Halloween was right around the corner, and Hayley shivered as she rang the bell. Nicole opened the door with a smile and Hayley practically jumped in to get out of the cold. This causes Nicole to giggle, a sound that soon got added to the whimper on the list of things Hayley loved about Nicole, it would erupt out of her and just roll out of her mouth. They were used to this routine now. If at Nicole's they had to be quick about getting into the sex so they could get to do everything they wanted to. Hayley had two surprises for her pet and she was excited to show them to her. She shifts the bag on her shoulder and Nicole catches sight of it for the first time. When they used restraints Hayley just stuffed them into her purse but what she had tonight needed to go in a bag.

"What's in the bag?" Nicole asks with a cocked eyebrow.

"Get into the bedroom and lose the clothes. You'll find out when I'm ready."

Nicole's face flushes with passion and she hustles into the bedroom. When Hayley, who'd been taking her time, walks in she finds that Nicole has shed her jeans and t-shirt and is standing there in her bra and thong. Hayley takes a long look, drinking the sight of her pet in.

"I said everything," she sneers in her best Domme voice.

Nicole lets out an excited little yelp and quickly strips off the remainder of her clothing. She stands there and waits for her mistress. Hayley reaches into her bag and brings out the first thing that she was excited about: the gag. It's all black with a rubber ball and leather straps. Nicole's eyes go wide in lust, a look that Hayley drinks in and enjoys immensely. She strides over to her pet and lovingly affixes the ball gag to her. While her mistress heads back to the bag Nicole stands there and gets used to the gag filling up her mouth. She feels herself getting wet and that's before her mistress turns around with the paddle. It's also black and made out of thin, flexible rubber.

"You've been a bad little pet," the mistress states, hitting the paddle agains the palm of her hand. "Bend over the bed, ten sounds like a good number to start with, doesn't it, my pet?"

Nicole couldn't argue with her mistress even if she wanted to, the gag restraining her voice. Like a good pet she turns around and bends over the bed, taking the covers into each hand as she braces for the punishment that she so sorely deserves. Hayley drags the paddle against the backside of her pet, priming her for the first hit. She gives a few light pats as a warm up before pulling back and flicking the paddle towards Nicole. A loud smacking sound fills the air as the paddle lands flush. Nicole grips the bedspread and shouts into her gag. Not content to just enjoy that sound Hayley brings it down against her pet two more times, and hard. Nicole screams in pain and pleasure as her backside starts tingling and turn hot as it turns red. Hayley steps back and takes in the sight: her pet's ass with a square red mark and her wet core just below it. As she continues to hit, and get closer to ten, she starts to wonder if she's pushing Nicole too far. She's reading the body language of her pet and waits to see if she turns her head to give the sign that they use as a non-verbal safe word. When Nicole doesn't she gives a few more swats, dialing back the force. When she hits ten Nicole falls limp onto the bed and exhales loudly. Her mistress takes her time walking back to the bag and pulling out her next items.

"Ok, my pet, lie down on the bed, on your back." She commands.

Nicole is almost shocked to learn that she hasn't reached her limits yet and quickly climbs up onto the bed and turns onto her back. Her ass no longer stings, the stinging replaced with just a steady heat. Nicole looks up to see Hayley pull out four straps that she promptly uses to take away her pet's mobility. With her pet spread eagle on the bed she returns to the bag for one final time. Nicole cannot make out what Hayley is doing over there, she's partially hidden by the bed. When she stands Nicole see's that Hayley has on a very large strap on. Nicole takes in a deep breath as her mistress climbs up onto the bed with her. Hayley makes eye contact right as the tip of the girth-y strap on enters Nicole's core. Nicole immediately breaks that contact as her head lolls to the side and she lets out a moan as the silicone fills her up. Hayley's hips start to slowly thrust, in and out as the dildo pushes deeper and deeper into her pet. With each thrust in Nicole moans and screams. The whole time Hayley is looking down at Nicole with love in her eyes. She knows she shouldn't, that she needs to stay in her lane but she cannot help but have feelings for Nicole.

Because she's lost in pleasure Nicole doesn't see those looks and Hayley is glad for it. As she's building up a light sweat Hayley's hips are slamming furiously into Nicole. Behind her gag it sounds like Nicole shouts: I'm coming, right before she does. As the orgasm passes in her pet Hayley leans down and kisses her over the gag. It's in that moment that Nicole looks up at Hayley. She too has love in her eyes but it is a cloudier, more confused feeling than Hayley's. She thinks, she hopes really, that it's because Hayley is scratching all these itches for her. That she's the reason Nicole is having the best sex of her life and not because she's falling in love with this woman. To admit that would mean to admit that her marriage has failed, that she's fallen out of love with Dave (even though she had done that years ago). Since time is running out on their encounter Hayley doesn't have an orgasm of her own. She's fine with that, with pleasuring her pet and fulfilling her wildest desires and not always getting something in return.

"I'll pay you back later this week, promise," Nicole whispers into Hayley's ear as they hug at the door.

When Dave comes home he doesn't even ask how it went, doesn't ask for details. After Nicole goes to bed the two people in her life that were important, both for very different reasons, masturbated. Hayley did so as she was still horny as hell and mentally relived the encounter she just had. Dave did so because he felt bad about himself, and not in the shame driven and dominant/submissive cuckold way he likes so much, and watching porn in his bathroom makes him feel better. He's starting to feel like he opened Pandora's Box here with letting this other woman into their lives. The only time his wife sounds interested in any conversation is when it revolves around Hayley. Everything is: Hayley this and Hayley that. When Dave tries to engage her in something else she just shuts down. Deep in his gut the feeling of resentment is growing, curdling his thoughts.

Come Tuesday Nicole heads over to Hayley's apartment even though she knows something that Hayley doesn't. When she walks into the third floor unit she has a pit in her stomach, a stone sitting heavy in her stomach for her period's hit and she is in no position to have sex tonight but she also couldn't bear to miss a night with Hayley. When Hayley see's the concerned look on Nicole's face she's certain that Nicole came over here to break things off, to tell her that her husband has pulled out of this arrangement and she has to go back to being monogamous again.

123456...9