Amsterdam Again

Story Info
My father and I interact at the BDSM club.
1.7k words
4.54
3k
5
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/06/2024
Created 10/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Louetta
Louetta
121 Followers

Louetta here. Everybody in this story is at least eighteen, and so is everybody mentioned, like my sisters Robin and Molly and my cousin Eefje. Only me and my Father are actually in it, and we both had a grand old time. Me for sure.

As I've described in previous stories, I began working in a BDSM club in Amsterdam with my female cousins shortly after I turned eighteen. On my last night there, just before I returned home to America I was chosen to work as display girl in the club's main room, a great honor for a temporary girl. I was required to start work at 5PM and go until near 10. It was simple, I would strip to a see-thru thong and be chained spreadeagled just inside the entryway, in full view of the front entrance, arms and legs spread wide above and below me, clad only in black wrist and ankle cuffs, a thin black collar, and a barely-there transparent thong, the better to attract customers. After hanging there for just a few minutes, I attracted my Father.

"Hi, Dad," I said with a smile, somewhat sheepishly, given that I was as good as naked, the outline of my girlhood showing clearly through my almost non-existent undies.

"Fine, Muffin, how are you?" He kissed me lightly on my cheek, attracting a concerned glance from a passing bouncer.

"Mein Papa!" I told the bouncer, and he smiled and left. I laughed.

"I'm fine, Dad. I'm stretched a little too tight, but I can stand it [they did that on purpose]. What are you doing here, Dad?"

"Your Uncle and I came for dinner and a show. He thought it best to wait in the bar right now. Eefje's waiting on him. [My cousin. He was her father. She would have been naked to the waist except for her black collar.]"

"How did you know where to find me?"

"When you weren't at the door [I was a door bunny early in the evening] I asked Eefje. She says this is an honored position. I feel proud my daughter can fill it in so short a time on the job."

"All I had to do was take off my clothes, Dad."

"They say you do that well, Muffin!" [I was a featured stripper. He had seen my act.] He stood back and looked at me, studied me in fact, from head to toe. My long hair hung down in front, all but covering my boobs.

"Let's do this," he said, stepping forward, lifting my hair on either side off of my breasts, tossing it behind my back to bare my rather ample bosom, my nipples hard as rocks. I made no move to stop him.

"Ah, my beautiful daughter! You have marvelous breasts, Muffin, just like your Mother!" Nothing but the truth. Mummy and Auntie Ella both had great racks and so did all six of their girls, including me.

"Thank you, Daddy. At least I'm not completely naked."

"Ah, no, you're not!" a voice boomed. It was the manager coming in, probably to ogle me. "Shall we fix that, Mr. Henry?" he inquired of my Dad.

"By all means, Herr Gauss!" They were great pals now. I was, after all, a featured performer bringing in many euros. They had scheduled three shows on this, my last night at least for a while, and all three were sold out. Herr Gauss took out a pocket knife, cut off my see-thru thong, and put it and the knife back in his pocket. I little doubted he would have done the same even if my Dad had not been there [and then he would have stuck his finger inside me].

"Sehr gut. Ah, my friend, see her show for free tonight. We are charging extra for the last night!" He handed my Dad two passes to see me naked later on stage, rather than right in front of him. The Germans, like our manager, were indeed casual about family nudity. Then he was off. He shut the door after him and we were alone. My Dad smiled after him.

"Does he treat you all right?"

"Yes, Dad." [I lied, a week ago he had had me tied up in the nude and then tortured my breasts with electricity to get information out of me that I didn't even have, but that is the next story.] He turned and faced me and fondly looked me up and down. He loved seeing his three girls in various stages of undress. Not with lechery, but with pride, we were sure. He loved breasts and bums and thighs and tummies and that we were all pretty. He doted on Molly, the youngest, and we made her pay for it. [Another story.]

"Umm," he said, admiring what he saw, "you truly are as beautiful as your Mother [she still worked as a nude model, six kids later]. He moved slowly around in back of me. I felt his hands caressing my hair flowing down my back, then moving down onto my lower back, then lower still until the fingers of each hand were on my ass cheeks, so soft to the touch, moving out and down and under and squeezing gently. Then his hand found its way between my wide-spread legs moving forward until his fingers touched my girlhood, by now soaking wet. I twitched slightly when I felt his fingers there, but I didn't try to stop him touching me. Then he was inside me, and he stayed there long enough and moved his fingers in and out enough to make my whole body shiver. And take me right to the edge.

In a bit he stopped. Just short of making me cum. Then he was back in front of me like nothing had even happened, except my eyes were closed and my breath came harder. I felt glorious, just hanging there from my chains. I was completely helpless but completely trusting. He could do whatever he wanted to me. At least the things he'd actually do. It took me a minute, but I came back down to earth and opened my eyes.

"Dad..." I started. I needed it.

"Muffin...precious...so you're a stripper!" He moved in close enough to touch me.

"Yes, Daddy." I breathed it low, "You can touch me if you want to." And he did. And I closed my eyes while he did it and just drifted off. First, his fingers were at my neck and then tracing a path down between my boobs and back up along the insides and over the top and down the outsides and under my outstretched arms and down my sides and it tickled. Then he took my breasts in his two hands and caressed them all over but mostly on the lower outside half and he told me again how marvelous my bare chest was and how much like Mummy's and Robin's [my middle sister] and Molly's [my youngest sister]. I was so wet I could feel it run down the inside of my thigh.

Then his hands were down lower over my ribs. With my arms spread wide and up you could count my ribs one by one, I was so thin and I felt my breath quicken and my bottom kind of quiver and my hips move forward and I needed it so fucking bad. Then his hands went further and his fingers were exploring my tummy muscles and my belly button and then they were even lower and I prayed for something to push against and then a hand was there heading down over the last few inches and finally it got to where I needed it to go and I could feel fingertips on my clit and I pushed hard against them once, twice, three times. And then I screamed, right there in the middle of the main room I screamed.

I thanked God we were still all alone at least that's what I thought and it just happened and I came and came and came and kept pushing my bunny hole up against his hand again and again and he didn't have to do a thing and it went on and on and on until I almost couldn't move anymore and I was so far off in space as I came down I didn't really even know where I was. I was just limp hanging there from my chains and my Dad was still there in front of me just kind of holding me up even though I couldn't fall being chained and finally, I started to come back to earth.

I still didn't really know where I was or who I was with until a minute later and then suddenly I did know where I was and there were three of the bouncers standing up in the balcony. They were grinning from ear to ear and they applauded and my Dad turned to look at them and backed away a bit so they had a clear view of his daughter's naked body which by now they had all seen more times in my strip shows than any of my boyfriends ever had so it really didn't matter much, did it, and then they left.

I had a minute with my Dad and he stroked my face and arranged my hair and then the main door opened and it was the maître d' and he said good-naturedly that they really had to open and a minute after that people started coming in. Some looked with surprise that there was this naked girl hanging there but the regulars saw nothing amiss. Except maybe because I WAS naked, because the display girl usually isn't because food is served and it's not considered sanitary. But this night an exception was made.

Later I did my three sold-out going away night strip shows and my Dad and my uncle got to see all three from a VIP box. After, we had champagne and treats and I was given a very nice set of undies from Aubade, a top French house. The manager was very chummy and told me I could come back at any time and I did, later that summer and the next and the next. You'd never know that a week ago he'd had electrodes stuck to my bare chest and had me tortured.

Louetta
Louetta
121 Followers