Amunet: The Queen of Egypt

Story Info
Pharaoh Amunet has fun with her new slave.
3k words
4.47
8.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rays of the sun god Ra shine over the Kingdom of Egypt. A covered litter descends a ramp from the Palace at Thebes. The lavish palanquin is carried towards the Nile. As the litter passes through the city streets, Egyptian peasants drop down and bow.

The white linen curtains of the litter protect the passenger from the rays of the sun. Men armed with spears and zebra-skinned shields surround the palanquin to guard it from potential assassins.

The palanquin passes the groveling peasants towards its destination. The carriers of the litter are careful not to rock the litter. The consequences of disturbing their esteemed passenger could mean death or worse.

At last, the litter reaches its destination the marketplace on the river. The market bustles with commerce. The smells of bread, beer, spices and perfume fill the air. The crowds make way as the litter passes through. The linen curtains part revealing the passenger of the palanquin to the humble marketgoers.

It is her holy majesty, Pharoah Amunet.

The Queen is a goddess among mortals. Her complexion is warm olive. Jet black hair perfectly groomed hangs down to her shoulders perfectly balanced and symmetrical. Her lips are dyed red with red ochre clay. Amunet's eyes are brown and surrounded with black kohl eyeliner. She is wearing a white kalasiris dress made from soft and light linen. A feathery thin white dress rests upon the queen's curvy figure.

Atop her head she wears a beaded golden crown with a serpent projecting from the front. Around her chest she wears the royal pectoral pendant made of gold and shiny blue stones. On her feet are a pair of fine leather and gold decorated sandals.

"Hail Pharoah Amunet!" The crowd chants loudly in unison. Amunet waves at the crowds with a slightly twist of her wrist. The palanquin parts the crowd as Queen Amunet looks over the market. She points to the wine merchant's stall.

Without saying a word, a guard races towards the stall and takes some wine imported from faraway Greece. She points towards the baker and another guard races towards the stand to grab some bread. Queen Amunet points towards the perfume stand and another guard grabs her some cosmetics and perfumes.

They pass other stalls until they reach the last of the sellers. It is a slave merchant. The merchant has his stock lined up in chains as customers inspect them. As soon as they see the queen the other customers scurry like rats, bowing to their Queen.

The litter is positioned to give Amunet a good view of the stock of slaves. She looks over them. Her face is fierce and stoic. The slaves shiver from her gaze.

The Pharaoh looks over her options. There is a short brawny and tan man covered in greasy dark hair. The sign around his neck says he is a warrior from Mycenae. The Queen winces at the sight of the short dirty man.

Next is a red-haired man with braided hair. His skin is ghostly pale and tall. His sign says he is from the icy lands on the northern edge of the world.

Amunet scoffs at the unusual looking barbarian. Next are two Nubians tall like the red haired one. They seemed alright.

However, it is the slave next to the Nubians that catches the queen's attention. This slave is a comely young man. He wears only a tattered loincloth and his hands are bound by ropes. Dark curly hair hangs down to his shoulders. His complexion is light yet tan. He was so shy and seemed really nervous. The youth didn't fit in with the rest of the ruffians being sold besides him. The Queen reads his sign. The boy is from the land of Canaan and just turned 18 on the journey over to Egypt.

"Slave merchant!" Queen Amunet calls out.

The merchant, a tall hooded man, walks over and bows to the Queen.

"Yes, your majesty. What is it that you desire?"

With her perfect goddess hands she points to the Canaanite youth.

"I would like the youth from Canaan."

"As you wish my Queen." The slave merchant gestures for the young man to come forwards.

"You are a lucky fellow to be purchased by the Pharaoh Amunet." He grins at the slave boy.

The boy nods his head and looks up at his mistress.

Amunet orders her litter to leave the market and return to the palace. The slave follows his queen, walking behind her palanquin.

When they arrive at the palace, Amunet orders him to be cleaned. Her servants take him to a secluded room.

Amunet sneaks a peek of her new slave as he is being cleaned. The tattered cloth is torn from his loin and she gets a brief look at his rear before he is lathered in water and cleaning oil. After being bathed he is given a new shendyt loincloth made of Egyptian linen.

Amunet's butler gives the boy a bucket and rag and puts him to work washing the floors. The slave boy obeys and begins to work cleaning the throne room floors.

The new slave boy cleans the shiny stone floors. Amunet spies on the youth as he works. Like a serpent she sneaks closer to the boy get a closer look. Hiding behind one of the pillars, Amunet gets a look at her slave's face. His face is sad, which makes him cute to his mistress. Amunet sneaks behind one of the massive columns close to her gold, ebony and ivory throne. Her slave brings the bucket closer to the throne and begins to work facing away from the throne.

Amunet creeps over to the throne and quietly takes her seat. She crosses her leg and sit up tall while gazing upon her slave.

Amunet sits there quietly watching while her slave works. The slave from Canaan keeps his eyes on the floor and doesn't notice his mistress. He turns around and cleans the floor close to Queen Amunet.

The slave boy is beneath her deep in his work and unaware of his surroundings.

Amunet smiles like a cat looking upon a mouse.

"Ahem." Amunet makes the slave boy nearly jump out of his clothes. His face goes as pale as a ghost and he kowtows before the Queen.

"Your majesty please forgive me."

There is a pause as Amunet looks upon him. The slave can feel the intensity of Amunet's stare despite not seeing it. Her eyes are bright and strong like the rays of the sun god Ra.

After six minutes of agonizing silence Amunet laughs.

"Hahaha!" Her laughs echoes in the throne room. "Silly boy." The slave boy remains faceplanted in the floor.

"Look up at your mistress boy!" The Queen commands. The boy bolts upright. He remains on his knees and meets his mistress eye to eye.

He is panting heavily. Amunet can hear his heart racing despite being around two arms lengths away from him.

"Tell me boy. Who are you?"

The boy takes a deep breath to steady himself.

"I am Jonas. Son of Judah from Hebron in Canaan."

Amunet laughs a muffled and posh laugh.

"Not anymore." Amunet puffs her chest out.

"You are now a slave. My property until the day that you die."

Jonas the slave hangs his head.

"Yes mistress."

"Come closer boy." Amunet gestures.

Her slave carefully approaches Amunet on her throne. The queen sits tall above her slave. Sitting cross-legged above him.

"What is it you need mistress?" Jonas asks.

Amunet sticks her foot into Jonas's face.

"Massage this foot slave."

Jonas takes off her sandal and begins to massage Amunet's foot.

The Egyptian Queen purrs.

She smiles at her slave and moves her leg over. She uncrosses her legs. Revealing her sex to him.

Jonas's cock unwillingly gets hard and sticks out from behind his loincloth. The frighten slave hides his erection.

However, Amunet is no fool and she can sense his arousal.

"You got hard, didn't you?"

Jonas shakes his head while his hands cover his groin. His face becomes visibly strained.

"No mistress. I would never do such a thing."

Amunet furrows her brow.

"I won't be angry just tell me the truth."

She continues to sit with her legs wide apart, revealing her rose to him.

His pelvis then spasms briefly. Jonas's face goes red and tears well up in his eyes.

Amunet grins and chuckles.

"Hahaha really slave? You came after just a short tease."

Jonas looks down at the floor and weeps softly.

"Oh, there there slave." Amunet pets Jonas on the shoulder.

"Why so sad? Most men would give their lives to be blessed by the sight of the royal sex."

Jonas shakes his head.

"Where I am from it is not okay to spill ones seed in vain."

Amunet laughs. "Your people's ways are strange. We have no such shame about such matters."

"Please excuse me mistress for I must change and clean myself."

Jonas gets up and leaves Amunet without her permission.

"Slave! Stop!" Jonas freezes halfway down the hall.

"Don't move!" Amunet commands and Jonas obeys.

Amunet gets up from her throne and walks towards her slave. She stands behind her slave.

"Remove your loincloth slave."

Jonas's hands shake as he tries to remove the cloth. It pains him to be naked in front of his mistress.

Amunet has no patience for her slave's prudishness. She grabs the loincloth and tears it off. Her slave is floored by his mistress's incredible strength and speed.

Jonas turns around and faces his mistress. His hands cover his groin.

"I'm not yet satisfied."

Amunet throws the torn loin cloth into a nearby brazier. The clothes go up in smoke.

The queen gazes at her embarrassed and naked slave standing in front of her.

"My butler made a mistake giving you clothes."

Amunet crosses her arms.

"From now on you will be no longer permitted to wear clothes until I decree otherwise. Now..."

Amunet pauses

"Put your hands at your sides."

Jonas obeys and reveals his uncovered loins to his queen.

Amunet finally gets a clear view of her slave's penis and testicles. They are wet from his accidental emission.

The Queen raises her hands to her shoulders. She slowly removes her dress in front of her slave. First revealing her breasts. Followed by her navel. Then finally her sex. Amunet's sex looks like a red rose. Her pubic area is smooth and cleanly shaved like the rest of her body.

The slave boy's face goes red and his eyes widen. He is torn between his raw desire for his mistress and his ingrained conservative morals.

Jonas's cock involuntarily raises. Before the slave can even try to cover his groin Amunet holds out her hand.

"Don't you dare cover yourself!"

Jonas fearfully obeys.

"My slave....." Amunet says walking towards Jonas arms crossed. "Lie with me."

Jonas's mouth hangs open. "But Mistress. I can do no such thing." He backs away slowly.

"What would my master and your husband say if we did such a thing."

Amunet glares at Jonas.

"Your Master and Mistress are one and the same. It is me."

She points towards herself.

"I have no husband. I am the Queen of Egypt by my own right. I am above all men!"

Jonas falls to his knees.

"I take what is rightfully mine."

Amunet walks towards her slave like a lioness towards its corned prey.

"But surely this is a sin?" Jonas trembles. Amunet pushes Jonas onto his back with her foot.

"Maybe by your people's standards. But not mine."

Amunet licks her fingers and rubs her clit. She stands over her shivering slave boy. His cock points up like an obelisk.

After wetting her sex Amunet spreads the lips of her sex and lands with intense force on her slave's cock. The frightened and aroused Jonas's eyes spread wide and his mouth opens.

"AHHHHHH!" Jonas yells. Amunet is unfazed by his cries and begins to ride her virgin slave's cock. With her arms crossed Amunet and a stoic face the queen rides her slave.

She pounds him into the palace floor with great force. The Queen rides him hard, her cunt hammers his cock.

Jonas pants and breathes heavily like a messenger running a great distance.

Amunet rides her slave for a minutes before he comes. His load is released from his virgin cock. The slave's face is aghast at what he has done.

"AHHH!" Yells before pitifully whispering. "No."

Amunet gives a small wicked smile.

"Slave. I'm not even close to being done with you."

Amunet grinds her pussy against his cock for a little bit. She then stands up and unsheathes his cock from her vagina.

She takes a hold of his cock and strokes him gently. Amunet gazes into her slave's eyes. He is still so scared. Yet behind the fear in his eyes is arousal and ecstasy that is being imprisoned by his inhibitions.

The mighty yet merciful queen will free her slave from his inhibitions.

"Fear not slave." She says. "You will soon learn to love serving your queen."

The queen takes her great bosom and wraps the slave's cock between her breasts. She strokes his dick with her bosom.

"Honor your goddess slave!" Amunet commands Jonas.

The slave awkwardly tries to worship.

"O-o-oh my queen." Jonas stutters and struggles to speak.

"Y-y-y are m-most b-beautiful." He smiles.

"Is that how you try to tell a woman she is divine?" Amunet scolds him.

"Do better!" Amunet shouts.

"My my queen. Y-you are most powerful and beautiful queen to ever rule Egypt."

"Pff." Amunet rolls her eyes.

Three of the queen's Medjay bodyguards walk in. Jonas sees this and lights up. Feeling as if his deliverance has come.

"Guards!" He shouts.

Amunet strikes him across the face.

"Don't think I will stop just because they showed up."

The guards surround the queen.

"They are loyal and serve me without limit."

Amunet covers Jonas's mouth and leans in close to his ear. "Also," she whispers, "they like to watch."

Amunet continues to use her bosom to pleasure her slave's cock. Just before he can come she stops. Jonas winces in agony.

Queen Amunet stands up for a moment. She positions her sex over her slave's face and plants her cunt on top of Jonas.

"Pleasure your queen slave!" She commands. Jonas grimaces as he licks and kisses his mistress's cunt.

"What's the matter slave? Is this taboo where you are from?" Amunet sees her slave nod yes.

As Jonas pleasures his mistress, some of the come from the last time he ejaculated inside his mistress drips out and upon his face.

"Ughh," Jonas groans as he painfully swallows the come on his face.

Amunet turns around and slowly strokes her slave's cock. Jonas's cock and balls ache from the denied ejaculation and from his mistress's slow stroking.

After several minutes of cunnilingus Amunet gets up and positions herself in front of her slave's cock. She looks him in the eye as she takes hold of his cock.

"Listen very carefully slave." She orders. "Do not come until I snap my fingers. If you fail to obey. I will have you castrated and flogged."

Jonas's sweats and nods.

Amunet wraps her lips around Jonas's cock and greedily devours his cock.

Jonas clinches his fists and tries to stay in control. Amunet's head moves up and down Amunet's cock.

The oral sex is amazing like nothing Jonas has ever experienced. He fells a rush of pleasure from his goddess queen's mouth.

Yet along with the enjoyment is terror. Jonas fears not being able to control himself. He has already came twice really easy. If he came a third time he would could face torture and mutilation.

Jonas holds on for ten minutes. The queen gets up and seems pleased with her slave.

She stands commands the Medjay to bring her some oil. Within seconds her sacred bodyguards return with an amphora of olive oil from the island of Crete. The Medjay apply the oil to Amunet's rear.

"Let us see how you can handle a tight hole slave."

Amunet grabs her slave's cock and shoves it up her anus.

She rides her slave's stiff cock like a rider on a sprinting horse. The veins in Jonas's head bulge from underneath his skin.

The queen bounces up and down on her slave cock. Pounding him into the palace floor.

Sweat drips from Jonas's forehead as he breathes heavily. Amunet's ass is so tight and pleasing to him. However, he may not come yet. Mutilation will await him if he comes too soon.

Amunet pounds her slave's aching cock for several minutes. After the seventh minute Queen Amunet raises her hand readying to snap.

Jonas is ready to come but knows if he comes into an anus he will have committed a great sin.

SNAP! The queen snaps her fingers and the slave doesn't care about sinning.

"AHHH!!" Jonas yells mad from the rush of his orgasm.

He unleashes his load into Amunet's ass. The queen throws her head back and moans.

For a moment the queen sits there looking at her slave. After half a minute she smiles warmly.

"Good boy." She leans over and pets him. "You were a good slave and did what you were told."

Jonas the slave smiles like a drunk fool. His will to resist his mistress has been shattered.

Amunet stands up and come drips from her ass.

"You know slave," Amunet says walking away from Jonas. "I just made you commit a sin against the laws of your former homeland." She smirks wickedly.

"I know mistress," Jonas says. "And I don't give a damn." Jonas sits up and gets to his knees and bows before his mistress. "I no longer am bound by the old laws. I now belong to you mistress. I am belong to Queen Amunet in body and soul."

Queen Amunet stands tall above her slave.

"Good boy. Now I'm am off to take a bath. Make sure you clean up this mess." She points to the bucket and cleaning rag.

"Yes Mistress. Your loyal slave shall do what he is told."