Amy - A dominant TS Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy lowered her hand to Karen's gently swollen tummy and felt the bump. Karen's wedding present, greater than anything they could have wished for and nothing they would have ever have dreamed to ask. The greatest possible gift freely given. Colin raised his hand slightly and gave a look that asked for Karen's permission.

"You know you don't have to ask Colin just come over and have a feel whenever you want."

"Wow Karen. Do you say that to all the boys?"

"No just you and John." Karen said sticking out her tongue.

Colin felt her ripe stomach, twins, their twins, created via a new cutting edge process where the genetic content of Amy's sperm was spliced into dormant eggs and fertilised by his seed. Then they just needed to be implanted into a surrogate. Karen. As if she hadn't already done enough for them it was her that found the program and offered her body to bare their children. Plus technically, as it was Amy's gametes that formed the DNA of the eggs and his sperm that fertilised them, he would be the father and she would be the mum. For some reason that also mattered to him, a lot.

She was into the second trimester now. Five more months.

"You know the deal though. You have to call the girl Karen after me. And they have to call me auntie."

"Nah we've decided to call the girl frank haven't we Amy"

"Yeah, but we can call the boy Karen can't we babe. Good name for a boy that."

"Yeah, whatever." Said Karen. "Come on you two, come back and join the party. They'll be plenty of time for you to be alone together later."

Colin and Amy smiled at each other and let Amy lead them back in.

She was right.

As she had been about everything.

They had the rest of their lives to spend together.

They had all the time in the world.

1...456789