All Comments on 'Amy - A dominant TS Love Story'

by TGPstories

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

please write more stories

KyrieEleison335KyrieEleison335almost 3 years ago

Wow. This story was just amazing, I loved every second of it. Really makes you jealous of these imaginary couples, with stories like these. Hope you continue to write more amazing stories like this one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

An amazing story. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Incredible! This is exactly what I want

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This might be my FAVORITE story ever on here! I kinda wish she feminized him a little more in the bedroom. I love the names she calls him. but I would have liked Sissy a little more and would have loved if she referred to herself as Mama or Mommy in bed (in a dominate way). But those are just things I like. This story was REALLY good!. Thanks. Please write more, even continue their story.

titans2138titans2138almost 3 years ago

One of my favorite stories ever! Thank you:)

xploring96xploring96almost 3 years ago

This is the best story I have read on here in such a long time. Collin is such a lucky bitch. I don't know how many times I came while reading it. That is the best first story ever. Don't stop writing please.

gsxrslim81gsxrslim81almost 3 years ago

Good story. I normally don’t read the ones longer than 3 pages but this story had me glued.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

this is the best story i have read here on literotica, awesome work!!! i hope you delight us with some more exquisite writing :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Magnifique histoire, longue et super bien écrite.

y aura t'il une suite ?

Avec une Amy Amoureuse et Adorable a la ville.

Et quel soit un Maître Autoritaire et Pervers à la Maison ?

FeredirFerediralmost 3 years ago

Wow this was a really good read! Characters, chemistry between them and story was amazing. There were a lot of missing punctuation marks and grammar errors here and there though, so it could use a good editor. Other than that, this was an easy 5 stars. Thank you and I hope you continue writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was a good story, but to be honest I was turned off by Amy's sadism. She does these awful things to Colin, bordering on brutal, throat fucking him til he almost blacks out, shafting him pretty roughly the first time he takes anal, calling him bitch, slut, her property, etc. Of course she hastily apologizes afterward and says She's only play acting. And saying she'll only blow him occassionally as a treat. I don't know, seems very abusive. Claims to love him but doesnt act that way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love it is awesome

she could wear thigh-high leather, mini-skirt, gloves,

In short, the perfect panoply of the master.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awesome story. Great pacing and some of my favorite kinks are in here. I hope you keep writing.

Dawn191270Dawn191270almost 3 years ago

This was perfection , I really liked the story and the way their love grew and it felt so real . thank you 😀

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

eine Suite

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved it, particularly when she starts "educating" him in how to please her. Actually really loved how she's a regular, even shy girl (from the story description), but with this powerful, dominant side in the bedroom. Maybe not realistic, but this isn't a documentary!

zackfairzackfairalmost 3 years ago

Loved it. Keep writing.

kania_helpukania_helpualmost 3 years ago

I really liked it. Gave it 5 stars. Please keep writing. One thing though, first time Amy fucked Collin, he was on his back and she was on top. How could her balls hit his when she was fully inside him? Amy's cock was below his. Anyway great story. I hope you write another story about two other people. Have a great day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent story. So nice to read erotica from a real writer. Everything spelled properly, correct grammar and most of all a flowing erotic story that amused and most of all aroused. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

OK, I was the anon who posted that I was turned off by Amy's "sadism", as Icalled it. I reread the story, and I think Amy does love Colin.I guess I get a little triggered when the poor bottom guy gets verbal abuse and is demeaned and ordered around too much. But I get that its a kink, and some bottoms want to be called the bitch the wife, not allowed to top, have to eat there own cum. It's more of a BDSM relationship, at least during sex. So apologies to the author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Best story on literotica. Hands down

NfwwNfwwalmost 3 years ago

This was quite the awesome read , I hope I can be the Colin and find an any like that. Haha being submissive is such hard time !

Love the romance and dominance fun story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Literally the best shemale story I’ve ever read please give us more 😳

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mostly good story. Not into the term sissy or behavior to make him a sissy and really NOT into her making hem eat his own seed. Other than those things, a good story.

letracsletracsover 2 years ago

Overall, one of the best futa romance stories I've read. Even better than your other one.

There were only a few things I didn't like, though.

I enjoyed Amy's dominance and most of her dirty talk, but not when it was demeaning his cock size. While I'm not below average myself, it's always been a sore spot for me. It's like that's a man's core and demeaning that equates to demeaning the man himself.

I LOVE the dominant and loving side of Amy, that she has both qualities instead of just one. She's not afraid to switch between them in a flash and doesn't want to push her dominant side too far. That, to me, is perfection. However, permanently refusing to ever allow Colin inside her, to ever allow him to take her anal virginity... that feels inconsistent with her character. She loves him, wants to give her everything to him, but wants to deny him something so essential to every man. This comes across as selfish and uncaring. Colin made all the compromises, but she's not willing to.

This last dislike is entirely personal preference, but I wanted to include it anyway. The ass eating/licking and ass-to-mouth thing. To me, that's just incredibly disgusting and gross. Anal sex is one thing. But that's a hole where only feces comes out of. The idea of putting my mouth or tongue there, or putting something in my mouth that's been in an ass... Just no. I know it seems a strange place to draw the line, but there it is. It was easy to skip this part of the story, though, so that's good.

Please keeping writing. You have a wonderful talent for conveying romance while also including dom/sub aspects. And, of course, there's simply not enough of that in the futa section of the Dirty Library of Life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very very very very good

uncatmanuncatmanover 2 years ago

This was by far one of the best written stories on this site. The sex scenes were fabulous written. But there was a LOT of set up

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow !! This story is extremely well written ..holly molly !!! The effort and the detailing put into the.romance and characterization it really brought each character to life..and when they were making love it actually seemed like they were making love ..not some non chalant sex .and yes thata made this story so loveable and wholesome.and not some mere porn piece ..!!it's Just awesome and beautiful ❤️❤️ please give us more of such beautiful stories.

MarassoMarassoover 2 years ago

I have a mixed feelings about that story and try to phrase them. First things I liked:

It’s very well writen, stylistically and so on, maybe some minor issues with exciting, something the was lack of commas in spot which needed it, but like I said, it wasn't a big deal.

I loved the first part, when she was rejected, going through a depression and then met Colin, they had this sweet awkwardness between them. A lot of hot scenes, the moment when he found out her secret etc. Sex scenes were also hot, from, let's say, technical point of view.

It’s funny for me, because I have a similar idea for the story, about guy falling in love with dickgirl roommate. Believe or not, but I also wanted to call her Amy :D I'm glad that I read your story, so I can eventually make my idea different :)

It was building perfectly until they started to make it out. Amy began to be unlikeable for me, too harsh, too insultive, too offensive. In my opinion you lost balance between Amy being dominant and just being mean and verbally cruel towards Colin. And Colin began to lost his persona totally, later in the story he really became the cock-sleeve, not worthy to be respected, because he did nothing to earn that respect, whether from Amy or for us, readers. It’s weird that at some point he had observation that he can't let Amy to took so much of control and later he still let her do it to even more extreme level. His character is not so much credible.

Also ending was giving me hope that she finally began to be more tender and... normal towards him, yet, at the day of their wedding, she insults him and literally tells him that she will never let him fuck her. That was sad.

I would give this story 3 stars, because I partially loved it and disliked it. But I think that comment is better, so I won't rate it.

At the end of the day, it was fun to read.

TGPstoriesTGPstoriesover 2 years agoAuthor

Hi Marasso

Thanks for your comment on my story

For what it’s worth I kinda regretted that ending too but it was my first story. I wanted to go for a snappy ending and put that part in at the last minute before posting. From now on I’m completing the story and leaving a few days to think about it before I post to reduce the sharpness. So yeah, Amy was too harsh and she would have reciprocated on her honeymoon with at least one day of letting Colin call all the shots (Although he might well have just asked for more of the same).

As for the language she used… well that’s just part of the dominant (and yes slightly degrading) part of her personality but it was supposed to be suggested that this is a bedroom only kink that they both enjoyed. In the wider non-sex related world I saw them as an equal partnership and loving couple but maybe that didn’t always come across. It comes down to personal taste and as basically the entire latter part of the story takes place in bed she's going to come across very dom.

I toned it down a lot in my later stories and you might like “Pursued by a Dominant T-Girl” which I wrote after reading the comments on here and adjusting my style. That one is about as soft as I’ll ever go in my stories so if you don’t like that one then you probably won’t like anything I write as I'm going to head back towards this kind of content in future.

P.s. I think 3 stars would have been a bit harsh. Not everything is going to go exactly how you would want it to in a story so unless it’s really badly signposted (I read one story and half way through the third chapter it turned full on scat and the poor guy was literally swimming in poo by the end with no prior warnings to any readers. If that's your thing then yeah write about it I'm sure there are others who will get a kick out of it too but let people know the general direction nice and early) or poorly written I tend not to give it less stars than it already has.

Again all these things are personal taste and thanks for your comments I do try to take these things on board and even if I ultimately ignore them I still consider them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story was way much about her needs and not his. Making him swallow his own spew when she gave him a BJ is an example. Never really got the impression that she loved him. On top of that the ending sucked!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dear Anonymous - post 14 days ago - It is easy to be negative.. Apparently you read the hole thing. Im sure you would not read the whole thing if you were not entertained. If you learn to focus on the positive sides of what you experience, I promise you will have a much better life.

Fantastic storry, very well written, with a very good level english.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have to go with "way too much about her needs" too. And why is it always the trans calling their significant other, cock sleeve, cum slut, cum dump etc. I know it's not the case, but most of the trans stories on here sound like they all hate men, and have to degrade and humiliate them to get themselves off. Which gives the impression that they are completely insecure, maybe hate the fact they were born male and use the degradation of another male to make themselves feel better about what they were born as.

There aren't very many stories on this sight where men are calling their girlfriends/wives these names, and the few that do get mostly negative reviews. Except for the odd woman hater that will say how great the story was.

Anytime I come across a story like this, it makes me wonder how much hatred the writer of the story must have for men. And how insecure they must be about themselves.

1 star because zero stars won't count toward the score.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

These types of trans stories are an insult to the trans community. These types of transgenders seem to be basically gay men who have a deep-seated hatred of straight men and want to humiliate them to make themselves feel better about their own preference. Never understanding that any male they get involved with is either bi-sexual or gay himself. A man who is totally heterosexual will not have any desire for another cock. No matter who it is attached to. As such, they constantly miss their intended target..

CompanybumCompanybumabout 2 years ago

Wow, 1 star for this well written story. Not sure why some people assume they are an authority on everything trans. Also many men have bi tendencies even if they come across as being totally straight.

Are some people even aware that this is just a story? I guess you have upset some trans community nazsties, who are often some of the most hate filled and bigoted people on social media.

Please and carry on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I hope you can ignore these nasty comments on what is obviously a 5-star story. They likely reflect more about their hang-ups than the quality of your storytelling.

This was a sweet (and really HOT) story, but you need a heart to read it. Pity them.

I'll tell you about the few mistakes you made later. For now, know that you are a fine writer and need to continue with your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You’re probably my favorite author in this site, all of your stories are absolutely amazing. Some people take the way too seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Somewhat hot but this is totally abusive... if he is tapping her leg to get her to pull out and she doesn't do that he should have dumped her ass right then and there... that just being one of the first issues... she is completely selfish and uncaring not sure why he would ever want to marry a woman like that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sorry, but if there is no respect in private, there isn't any in public.

If the Dom/Sub role was only in the bedroom, then maybe...

But if a guy was treating a woman the way Amy was treating Colin in this story, it would instantly (and correctly) be labeled an abusive relationship.

One more off the mark trans-gender story displaying them as abusive, predatory sexual deviants.

I'm never sure if its trans-genders or straight males the author hates whenever I read a story like this.

Self hatred is also a possibility.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She's too abusive of him. Way too Dom! No respect on her part.

sdman31sdman31almost 2 years ago

This was the most amazing story I have ever read!!! I am more of a quick story and wank reader, but not this time. I just couldn’t stop.

Your writing flowed beautifully and the character build ups really allowed me to feel I knew them. I cared for them and I wanted them to be happy. Like Jim and Pam from the Office.

I would hurt for Amy when Collin went out with Carol. I would hurt for Collin when Amy crushed his advances. I would become ecstatic as it became more and more apparent that they really were going to get together. When they finally did I actually was a bit misty eyed. This was an amazing love story that had me engaged the entire time.

Now to the best part….the sex!!! I was thoroughly aroused the entire time. The sex was hot and steamy, dominant and demanding. But also loving and caring. That’s because I truly believed Amy and Collin were deeply in love. I knew she would not hurt him. He was the love of her life. The one she was meant to be with. All of these negative comments certainly have other agendas. This story was the best story I’ve ever read. Maybe it’s because I’ve wanted to meet a woman like Amy all my life. Maybe it’s because I want to experience everything Collin has and will experience. Maybe it’s because I’m a romantic at heart. Most likely it is all of the above.

Thank you for bringing such joy into my life with this lovely read!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Best and hottest story of all time. Amy, Colin seemed real and electric. I so wanted to meet Amy and try out for her new BF. Very caring and strong and also knows what she wants.

Rapier875Rapier875almost 2 years ago

Brilliantly sympathetic, hot and loving.

The only thing that spoilt it for me was her unecessarily strong language, it just did.

And I really did like the humour !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting and compelling story, although at the we end the biology gets confusing. Unless I was sleeping through biology, a trans woman, like Amy, who, notwithstanding the hormone treatments and breast implants, obviously was originally assigned as a genetic male at birth and therefore wouldn’t produce female haploid gamates (i.e., eggs) to be fertilized by Colin’s male gamayes (sperm). I other words, no matter the new cutting edge scientific techniques, both Colin and Amy still

Would produce sperm only, apparently her far more than he given her huge cock/balls and accompanying semen loads. The upshot? No advanced scientific slight of hand will change the reality that both would produce sperm and no eggs. Hello? For those not keeping score here, the female haploid gamate (egg) would have to come from Karen, or be implanted in her from someone other than Amy. I hate to be a science nerd killjoy (actually I’m a lawyer, but took and remembered biology; still

A killjoy, Unget it), but science is what science is since you hit us with all the gamate/zygote stuff, which you could have skipped if you really wanted us to use our imaginations and pretend. Anyways, how would a person with a thick 10 inch cock be producing eggs, to put it more simply? L I’m Ed the story though. Even if Volin accepts and learns to enjoy her and her huge tool, I don’t the incessant trash talk in a supposed budding, albeit unusual, romance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ignoring the abusive aspects of Amy’s behavior because some people think it’s “hot”doesn’t make this story a 5 or best ever. The commentor below who aptly pointed out that if a straight male treated a woman — any woman, trans or not — this way, it would be considered abusive is spot on, apologists notwithstanding. Abuse and disrespect don’t become okay because it’s a trans on straight guy scenario. Notions of abuse are not infinitely maluable, changing based on who the abuser and abused are. Hello? We wouldn’t applaud a big cocked straight male for predatory behavior saying “hey, he knows what he wants”— the idiotic reasoning of anonymous two comments below.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

He said I tried to forced him down and push my cock in his mouth. That I tried to rape him or something.

Knowing your writing, she probably did.

Lawman01Lawman016 months ago

Totally worth the read. Amy was a little messed up from her ex and Colin was pretty insecure about himself being with her. I loved the story.

jimbo01992jimbo019926 months ago

I so loved this story ,I am eagerly looking forward to reading more of your well written verse.thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Author: COPY - Transgender *Predator* rapes ""straight"" men - PASTE.

And I agree with with another commenter, that the author is some creepy gay dude with rape-fetish about Str8 guys. No Totally straight guy or any guy with self respect will put up with this. But I would rather have Jeffrey Dahmer writing smuts than on streets around real people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 hours ago

This is not a love story, but another story of humiliation. She refuses to have sex with him even after the wedding(He probably needs to wait another 10 years, lol). And in general, there is no feeling that she really loves him

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTGPstories@TGPstories
Long time reader finally drawn into writing. It's a lot harder than it looks and editing takes a way longer than actually writing something especially with work and family commitments. I like stories with fun, devilish, dominant and sexy T-girls and futas. Naughty but nice ...