Amy - A dominant TS Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The journey home was also in silence. Colin had spent the last week in confusion and consternation. Amy was always in his thoughts as this new confident and assertive version of her both excited and terrified him. She had always been sexy with a hint of dominance in her personality but now she seemed to be really direct, much more predatory and a little manipulative. He wasn't sure if he really liked it or not. He felt she was trying to force him to choose between her and Carol and she clearly didn't want to wait too long.

Urrrgggghhh. But she was still Amy. The old lovable, fun, kind, witty Amy that he'd been intoxicated by for all these months was still there, just with this new confident, sexually liberated, more dominant Amy bolted on top. And earlier when she told Jenny they were not boyfriend and girlfriend she exposed a vulnerability and tenderness in her he'd forgotten she had. He knew the decision had already been made in his mind. He would end it with Carol and see where this took him. For the first time in what seemed like ages Colin relaxed and came to terms with the situation. Pretty sure he was making the right choice. Fuck it. Lets roll the dice with Amy.

Amy was also sitting in quiet contemplation. She seemed to have changed quite a lot since Colin had discovered her secret and although it was mostly for the better she wasn't entirely happy with her new self. She'd been a bit of a bitch actually. Colin wasn't the only one who thought she'd been manipulative and this was not something she liked in herself either. She had been pushing to breakup his new relationship with Carol and she had no right to do that, especially since spending so many months rejecting his advances and pushing him away. OK. Give him space now and no more of this passive aggressive shit with his girlfriend. If he splits with Carol and wants to go out with me great but no more pushing.

She smiled to herself. The release of the shackled parts of her personality had caused massive oscillations within her persona as different parts of her had fought for control. For some time this had allowed some of her more extreme traits to rise to the surface and take over almost entirely but now they were finding an equilibrium. At heart she was a kind and generous person and that part of her would stay in control from now on. Good girl Amy was back and she felt centred again.

*******************************************************************************************************

The same night as the test Colin had a date with Carol and ended it with her. It wasn't really much of a date and she wasn't surprised by the news. She told him she was kinda looking around already as he clearly wasn't that interested. He hadn't even attempted to invite her back for 'coffee' or made any other moves. They would have given it the whole 'hey lets stay friends' thing but were not exactly moving in the same circles so they'd see each other if they saw each other. No hard feeling. With a weight off his mind Colin returned home, said a quick hello to Amy and headed off to bed to think about things.

Colin woke late and avoided Amy for much of the next day worrying about how to broach his now single status but couldn't put it off forever. He had a shower, dressed up smart, put on a bit of aftershave and went to find her.

"Oh. Hi babe, I'd started to think you were avoiding me. Oooo you're all dressed up. Have you got another date with Carol? Have fun if you do" She winked and started walking towards the kitchen, turning her head back to call over her shoulder. "Do you want a drink?"

"No I want to talk."

Amy stopped in her tracks and her heart fluttered at the tone of his voice. This was it. It was now or never. She gulped and turned round acting nonchalant. "Yeah." she said with a falsely confident smile "what's up?"

"I split up with Carol yesterday."

"You did? Are you OK? How did she take it?" She felt emotionless, just a kind of numbness, like an out of body experience as she waited for his response.

"Yeah I'm OK. She took it pretty well actually, Carol said she expected it. She thought I wasn't really that interested in her. That there was someone else I really wanted to be with."

"And is there?" Hope rising in her voice.

"Yes. You."

She practically ran over and jumped on him, kissing his lips before wrapping her arms round to hold him tight in a big hug.

"Do I take it that's a yes to going out with me then?" He asked chuckling.

She pulled back and gave him another soft kiss. "You're a bright boy I think you can work it out."

Colin leaned in slowly opening his mouth only to be stopped by Amy's finger as she pulled back. What the fuck is it now? He thought. Is she really some kind of crazy sociopath after all? But her playful eyes and smile put him at ease.

She wagged her finger at him. "Uh-Uh-Uh you can't just go in for a snog with a girl if you haven't even taken her out on a first date. What kind of a woman do you think I am?"

"Hmm." He said playfully "I think over the last week you have made it abundantly clear what kind of a woman you are."

"How rude!" She exclaimed in false outrage. "But you need to take me out on a date so we can talk things through. And pizza hut won't cut it. I know a great place in town that Karen told me about. I'll go freshen up, frock up and tape up and then we'll get going." She said excitedly and practically skipped off to her room to get ready.

************************************************************************************************

She looked stunning as they sat in the restaurant with her wearing a simple elegant flowing red dress and heels and they talked deep into the night. Most of the time it was the normal small talk of an ordinary couple on a date but there was a subtle change as she became serious, reaching over she took his hand across the table and looked into his eyes. It was time for 'The Talk'.

"OK Colin... I think we need to talk about how this relationship is going to go and I know the physical side of it worries you. It kind of worries me too you know. Will you find it too painful? Because... Well lets face it, we both know I'm a big girl don't we? And ummm, well, given what I've said before you probably worry that I'll get carried away and be a bit too rough with you."

"Yeah that does concern me a bit." He nodded in agreement.

"I understand and I'll try to be gentle as the last thing I ever want to do is hurt you. Well, except maybe a good spanking now and again." She said with a grin. "The other worry of course is what if you don't enjoy it? Well we'll have to wait and see.. I think you will, a lot of people do and there's something about you that makes me think you'll love it. Whether you admit it to yourself or not you have a submissive side to you Colin. I can tell and I think you'll enjoy me taking control. And if you don't and we're not compatible sexually? Well, I'd like to think we could still be friends so there'll be pressure but it won't be the end of us."

She paused briefly and moved onto her action plan. "So... I got my Hepatitis result back earlier and it was clear. I take it yours was the same? Good... So I don't personally think that from a health perspective we need to worry too much. Neither of us have been particularly active recently, there are no signs of infection and everything else is treatable even if there was a shock. I'm happy to take the risk if you are."

He nodded and she continued. "But I still think we should wait before I deflower you. That means we'll have five or six days to get you ready. We can take it slow and experiment with each others bodies. Everything but penetrative sex. You can get to know my big girl and I can..." She bit her tongue and her eyes sparkled with a little flash of lust. "Play with your cute little butt. Maybe stretch you out a little." She leaned forward and with a husky whisper said "Get it ready for my big cock to claim you." She sat back again and gave me a smouldering look. "So... What do you think?"

"I think you're the most amazing and beautiful woman I've ever met. Let's settle up here so I can get you home."

Her eye's lit up. "Actually, we have another stop before we can head back."

She took him by the hand and led him through the streets until he started to recognise where they were. "Hey are you taking me to Soho?"

Amy smiled. "So you recognise the red light district? Just what have you been getting up to? Karen was right, you are a kinky little bastard after all." She smiled and dragged him into a sex shop. "This is the one. They have a good range." And led him to the butt plugs looking through them excitedly. "Ooooo." She said picking up a massive dildo shaped like a clenched fist. "Do you think you could take this one?"

"You're big Amy but you ain't that big, we're getting me ready for you not an elephant."

They were interrupted by the assistant coming over. "Hi can I help you."

Amy did all the talking. "Yes. Me and my boyfriend here are going to do anal for the first time but, well, we're talking about an eight and a half inch cock and a tight virgin hole so we need to stretch the ring a little."

The shop assistant turned to Colin. "Wow, lucky guy."

"Oh you have no idea just how lucky he is." Amy said grinning widely. "No idea."

They went home with three plugs of ascending sizes and about a gallon of lube.

*******************************************************************************************************

Amy pushed Colin through the door as they kissed and fondled each other while kicking off their shoes. He reached to push the strap of her dress off her shoulder, exposing her lacy black bra and moved to release one of her gorgeous tits. His mouth watered at the thought of finally getting to suck on her hard nipples and play with the exposed flesh. But she pushed his hand away and pulled the strap back up.

"Uh-Uh-Uh my lover. Remember in the bedroom I'm in control and we are going to have a little series of lessons in how to be a good boyfriend for Amy. The first lesson I taught you was that you have to take a lady on at least one date before you try to stick your tongue down her throat. The next lesson is a practical. You're going to learn how to enjoy me playing with your tight little butt. These..." She jiggled her huge boobs. "Are not for today. Now go and get a shot glass from the kitchen and come back." She held up a finger to silence him when he started to ask why "Do I need to add a lesson on how to do as you're told? Because it will involve a spanking." She said with mock sternness.

He smiled at her joke. The smile started to fall. She looked pretty serious and sometimes it was hard to tell with Amy. He didn't risk it and went to get the glass.

"Good boy. Now kneel on the sofa with your hands on the back and let me see that cute little butt." She said with fire in her eyes. He tentatively assumed the position and she slapped him hard making him yelp. "Sorry." She said but with a joy in her voice that made a complete lie of her apology.

"Mmmmm." She rubbed his arse gently before adding another softer little slap then unbuckling and pulling down his trousers and underwear. "Oh I've waited so long to see this sweet little ass and my god was it worth it." She leaned in and bit Colin's right cheek causing him to yelp again before giving it another slap. "Oh shush you. I know you love it. And you know you deserve a little spanking after wiggling your little butt in my face for the last few months." Slap. "You've been teasing me haven't you?" Slap. "Begging me to play with your cute little tushy." Slap.

"Mmm oooh yessss." He moaned involuntarily and froze, too late to take it back.

"Ha I knew it." She leaned in and he shuddered uncontrollably as she gave a long slow lick from his perineum all the way up through his crack and across his rose bud.

"Oh fuck yes." He moaned as she pulled his butt cheeks apart and dove in with her tongue. "Please keep going."

Amy smiled and lapped at the sphincter covering it with as much saliva as she could, delighting in making it as wet and sloppy as possible and enjoying the lewd sounds as it squelched under her administrations. She pulled his ass as wide as she could and penetrated him with her tongue, slipping through the ring and making him moan like a bitch in heat. Finally she moved back off a little way and gave him another hard slap.

"Spread your knees wider babe and put one of your hands back here to hold yourself open. That's it baby." She said holding the other side whilst licking her finger. She slid it into his warm tight virgin hole as he let out a soft girly moan. "Yeah that's it baby." She said with her eyes lighting up. "Now you're moaning like a little slut. You like that don't you baby? You like me playing with your ass."

"Yes Amy. Oooooh. Please don't stop." She smiled and added a second finger, scissoring in and out, loosening him further.

"Are you sure you haven't done this before? I haven't even had to use any lube yet, just spit and your ass is practically sucking my fingers in. It's just begging for my nice hard cock. Oh yes, this hungry little ass is going to milk me dry."

Colin continued to moan and she changed her angle of attack and suddenly his knees started shaking. "I've just found your prostate babe. You're about to have a hands free sissygasm."

She took her other hand off his ass, using it to bringing the shot glass to the tip of his penis and hold them both in position. Her fingers continued massaging the prostate ruthlessly as the pressure built within him. "Cum for me baby, cum just with me playing with your ass, prove to both of us you'll be a good little cock sleeve. That you'll enjoy taking my big fat dick deep in your tight slutty little hole."

"Oh fuck Amy... I'm gonna Cum... You're making me cum... Amy... Awww Yessss awwwwwww." He came with a long drawn out shudder as she aimed him into the glass. She kept milking his prostate remorselessly as he moaned on, causing multiple mini orgasms until he finally stopped dripping. Until his cock twitched but nothing came out, until his balls had run dry.

"Oooo did you enjoy that baby." She cooed. "I've always wanted to try that." She slowly withdrew her fingers and he sunk his head into the back of the sofa panting as his hole continued to spasm. Just as he was calming down he felt a cold slippery blunt object pushing against him. Amy quickly wrapped her arm around his waist to hold him still as he struggled to get away.

"Uh-Uh-Uh stay still for me sweetie. That's it just relax honey. I'm putting in the smallest of the butt plugs. We need to keep it in you for awhile to get you nicely stretched out for me." She gently sawed the lubed plug back and forth getting deeper and deeper. "That's it baby almost there." She pushed firmly applying increasing pressure until, with a loud moan, it popped into place and the flared end held it in. She gave a final light kiss on his bottom followed by a couple of light taps on the base of the plug. "Good boy. All done."

He moved off the back of the sofa and sat down, gasping with his eyes widening as the plug was forced deeper inside. Amy giggled softly at his reaction and had a devilish smile as she raised up the little glass filled with his creamy ejaculate. Her eyes sparkled as she said. "So... What do you think we are going to do with this now?"

Colin's mind flashed back to the comment she had made just a few days ago. The comment after her verbal seduction, when she caused a wet patch to form in his pants, the 'If you were my boyfriend... I'd make you lick that up' comment.

He gulped "Is that for me to drink?"

She smiled broadly. "Why darling what a filthy cum hungry little slut you're becoming... I love it... But no. The first time you swallow a full load it's going to be mine." Her dress was already tenting obscenely and she pulled it up and drew her hard throbbing cock through the side of her panties, pouring his spent jizz all along it's length. "I'm going to use this for lube. It's time for your next lesson. This lesson is 'how to handle Amy's cock' but it's not a practical lesson you just have to observe."

One hand slowly stroked up and down her glistening shaft whilst the other cupped her full, heavy balls. "Off the sofa and onto your knees baby you'll want to see this from up close and personal."

Colin slipped to his knees removing his shirt, naked before his fully clothed goddess. His face was just inches from the slit on her bulbous head as, for the first time, he got to fully take in her proud erect cock in all it's glory, a cock that was much longer and thicker than his own. She certainly hadn't been joking about her size and had at least a couple of inches on him. It was a cock made for domination, a cock he knew was destined to dominate him, that would some day very soon take him as its own. He watched in awe as her slippery hand brought her closer towards climax.

"Good boyyyy." She purred. "You're nice and close... And so am I. I got so hot and bothered watching you enjoy your butt fun earlier. You looked so cute as your lovely little bottom trembled before me... Now look at how I stroke it. Firm but gentle. Long slow strokes until I'm warmed up. I'm getting faster now. I'm so close. Do you want me to cum on your face?"

Colin looked up into her eyes, seeing how close she was. "Yes."

"Louder."

"Yes Amy I want you to cum on my face."

"Beg for it bitch." She growled.

"Please Amy. I want your cum on my face. I need you to paint me. I want to taste it running down my throat. Please cum for me Amy. Mark me as your property."

"Yesss. Open up that fucking mouth bitch. Uuughhh here it comes. Take it you fucking slut. Arrgghhh!" She roared spraying his face with her seed. The first shot went across his cheek, eye and into his hair, the second across his nose and into the other eye. After that she aimed mostly for his open mouth filling it up with three further huge shots before moving on to paint the rest of his face. How much cum can this girl produce he thought? It definitely put the load he'd produced earlier to shame and he had been quite proud of that. It had been the most he'd ever blown as she'd milked out every drop.

Amy stood with trembling knees, panting and looking down at her handy work. Smiling as she saw he still held a sizeable amount of her cum in his open mouth, remaining paralysed in front of her by both the intensity and volume of her orgasm.

"You look so cute like that. Don't move for a minute baby." He heard rustling as he remained still and blinded and then a little *click*. Oh crap she just took a picture he thought. "Just for us baby." She cooed as if reading his mind "Hmm. OK maybe I'll also send a copy to Karen as well to show her what a good boyfriend you've become." He could hear the smile in her voice so assumed she was joking? She was joking wasn't she?

She chuckled. "Swallow it all down now honey, swallow Amy's cum like a good little boytoy." He gulped it down feeling the thick viscous liquid sliding down his throat. "Here let me help you get the rest."

She scooped what she could off his face and made him suck her fingers clean before collapsing back on the sofa giggling. Colin gingerly got off his knees and joined her as she put her arm around him and pulled him in to kiss his temple, managing to find one of the few remaining unglazed spots. They sat there for a while, cuddling and content, as he tried to blink his stinging eyes clear. Trying not to think of what might be swimming around his Irises.

"Are you OK?" She said rubbing his shoulder. "You seemed to enjoy it."

"Yeah I think I did." He said, exploring his thoughts and trying to establish his true feelings. "Yes." He said again but with more enthusiasm. "It was amazing, you were amazing."

123456...9