All Comments on 'Amy and Dee'

by sandy_paris

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
drvrkev2drvrkev2about 3 years ago

WOW. Amazing story. A well written and well told story. Enough important detail but not belabored in unnecessary details. Plenty of room for more stories in the between years.

KingrangKingrangabout 3 years ago
You did it again.

Another lovely story. My one complaint is that I checked for recent activity for some reason before falling asleep around 3 and now it is 4:40 A.M. Stop writing stories that we can't turn away from. Thank you for the images you display for your readers. You are my true favorite here. Stay healthy and safe.

MaonaighMaonaighabout 3 years ago
The other boot...

As I got near to the end of the story, I was waiting for the other boot to fall, that is a sad or tragic ending. Thankfully it didn't. A first-rate story, Sandy, and very much enjoyed. This is worthy of a follow-up of some kind and so I'm looking forward to whatever you can create.

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticabout 3 years ago
I am just a guy, but ...

... I can still appreciate a love story exclusively between women.

Yes, there is the rare fucking, but most of the time making love with just mouth and fingers is all that is needed, and of course making love with our hearts and minds.

I love the attention to detail, the description of everything that attracts Amy and Dee to each other. Their exploration of fetishes is not superficial but grounded in deep mutual trust.

I smile at the symbolism of magic numbers. Their age difference will be forever 21 years, and what better time to conclude the story than on Dee's 69th birthday

Thank you for imagining a happily ever after that does not get bored.

AngieLightHeart0AngieLightHeart0about 3 years ago

The story itself was very good but felt like it missed something. It lacked the drama. The passion. The sex fell flat and I thought there was a lot of awkward sentences though out the story that made me think "why would she say that?". The dress up as a cat for the fancy dress at the club seemed weird. It must have been a very boring date for Dee as Amy never spoke except purring. Like wtf?

By page 4 I thought about calling it quits. It didn't seem to be going anywhere and I found it hard to lose myself in this story but I made it to the end. As I said the story is very good but you need to make it more fluid. Really think about what people talk about and how people talk and what they would say, not just state the most obvious thing to the point the conversation was almost robotic like. I must the say the very end was the best bit. That they stayed together no matter the age difference. That was a really nice touch.

jsmangisjsmangisabout 3 years ago

Excellent! I loved this story. I plan to read more of youe work.

RastanuraRastanuraabout 3 years ago
Commitment

When you find your love, commit to her. Been married 50 years and still in love. Even though I felt like murdering her at times we've survived.

Mal452Mal452about 3 years ago

What a wonderfully written story. It was so easy to get lost in the adventure! You are a very gifted author!

1Dream4us1Dream4usabout 3 years ago

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful...such joy and love...thank you

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen94about 3 years ago

You definitely have a thing for an age gap don't you. I am one that feels the ages don't matter it is the hearts involved. Thank you for another good read I was thankful not to cry this time. You are a wonderfully wicked wordsmith please keep it up and I will be reading your next story.

OpenmarriageohioOpenmarriageohioabout 3 years ago

I look forward to your stories and this one did not disappoint. I am a man and I enjoy the way you describe the love between two people. The endings always make me feel something, happy or sad, you always tie up the loose ends. Thank you again for your time and effort you put into writing these stories. I am looking forward to "Amy makes a new life".

gnome_mangnome_manabout 3 years ago

Such a lovely story!

gnome_mangnome_manabout 3 years ago

Such a lovely story! Thank you.

Only_connectOnly_connectabout 3 years ago

A great story, well told.

Occasionally there's a part that sounds like a summary, and some of the sex scenes are rather skimmed over. But as a complete story (and you have the courage to take it right through the years) it's very fine.

paulyepspaulyepsabout 3 years ago

What a beautiful story .. you can never have too much love and romance .. thank you .. it was so well written and I loved the characters ...

BillyslateBillyslateabout 3 years ago

Just My Type Of Love Story!

Amy & Dee just exhibited a beautiful friendship and unconditional love, from their 1st meeting at the bar to Dee's 69th Birthday. Amy / Dee's relationship evolved from acquaintances to friends to best friends to lovers to marriage, without 1-single misstep. This type of "Lesbian Love" is rarely found on the Literotica site, therefore I thoroughly savored every page of their story. It is awesome that Amy / Dee's love continued remaining strong even as they were respectively 48 & 69 years old. I can just imagine the "Cat Suit🎉" being occasionally being dusted off for a "wild night of sex" during their entire lives together.

Unquestionably Rated 5*-Stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

you did real good i really got into the characters i look forward to your big story be well

and safe a fan shayne

OneAuthorOneAuthorabout 3 years ago
Fantastic

This was a beautiful story, which warmed my heart and made me smile.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 3 years ago

A wonderfully written love story! It is always grand when someone writes a love story that isn't painful, they connected from the start and never wavered. Thank you for sharing this with us!

Ravey19Ravey19about 3 years ago
One Hell Of A Journey

Well written and enjoyable but do take on board the "critical" comment as I think it's actually good advice. I found it a little stilted at times but it's a great story and I loved it from the slowish beginning when neither seemed to want to commit then Amy bit the bullet and they were off.

Very little drama but, hey, most lives don't have a lot of drama and I really liked the way you took it forward through the years until Dee was 69.

Definitely 5 stars and I'll be reading more of yours.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I really enjoyed the enticing and teasing slow start, getting to know the characters and building the relationship and the tension. Hugely enjoyable. Thank you for a really good read.

justhorny2justhorny2about 3 years ago

One of the best stories I've read. Great characters, I'll keep my eye on you for more stories.

shyangel_62shyangel_62about 3 years ago

A lovely story two people in love

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Thanks for this beautifully written, well-rounded story of a love story.

CeVin_ChienElleCeVin_ChienEllealmost 3 years ago

It always tickles me when folks in the comments complain about sex scenes in romance stories. Whatever Dr. Ruth (remember her?) might've said, easy and comfortable sex between loving partners is, above all, easy and comfortable from the participants point of view, whether it it lights anyone else's jets or not.

Good story with a happy ending. Can't ask for more. Thanks for sharing it with us. 🙂

JohnD46JohnD46almost 3 years ago

What a great love story. It all fell together in such an entertaining way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

very good romance story. thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really excellent

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That was my absolute favorite story. Thank you.

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Mealmost 3 years ago

My second time reading this. I love a good love story.

sandy_parissandy_parisover 2 years agoAuthor

REPLY:

I feel that I should reply to the person who posted an anonymous comment on August 23rd. I appreciate most of the comments made, critical or otherwise. Sadly, your comments are not very helpful or constructive. They are not even very imaginative, as you posted an almost identical comment on a previous story of mine, even the spelling errors were similar. You suggest that I am following some sort of formula for lesbian fiction, but can assure all of my readers that I am not aware of such a formula. I am also not fixated on the size of a person’s breasts and have no wish to degrade or belittle anyone.

I just wish that you had the courage to leave your identity so that I could reply in person. I’m also willing to bet that you’ve made similar comments on other authors submissions.

FandeborisFandeborisover 2 years ago

I have always loved a good love story and I wasn't disappointed. You know it was a very simple plot. Girl meets girl, girl kisses girl, girl marries girl, and they live happily ever after. I loved it! Yes, I got misty at the end.

Thank you.

alexwatson62alexwatson62over 2 years ago

Unlike some people, I have no problem putting my name to my comment, but relax lol, I have nothing but good things to say :)

Your stories are well thought out, and I have personally never found myself thinking you "follow a formula" as has been suggested.

This is the third or fourth time I`ve read this one, and now I`m off to read the follow up tale again and the ones that follow on from that.

I freely admit my favourite of yours is the"Milly" series and the subsequent spin offs.

Life does NOT stop with the death of a loved one/partner/wife or even a husband lol, it is a continuing journey of discovery and new loves (trust me on that) and I so glad you capture that essence in your wonderful stories.

I look forward to many new offerings from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful love story. Thank you for the posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Superbly written and beautiful characters, had me in years at times as well as feeling quite horny at other times. Brilliant!

ker63469ker63469over 2 years ago

A beautiful love story. Well done. 10 stars if I could

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 2 years ago

What a lovely, warm love story to read in the dark month of December! Thank you.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

The perfect idealized partnership and a story with deep emotional content ....... Hearttouching ...... Soulmates are hard to find and a lifelong love would be the result, for shure nearly everybody is searching for ....... We opened pandoras box the www and the humanity went down in the gutter within 20 years and now what happen in another 20 ...... We need such commitments to friends partners lovers familys and even to the world, the commitment you Sandy has been written about ...... Thank you namaste

🍀🍀🍀🍀💖💖💖💖💖💖🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sweet story about a lovely romantic partnership. Personally feel that - when taking such a long, comprehensive view of this relationship as presented - the missing mention of having kids is odd. Even if their conversation was to show us why that's not what they wanted. But on general, wonderful and thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Apart from the original Milly, you've done an admirable job of keeping the truly horrible side of long term relationships off the stage. We know they are there. We know they always happen. You've mildly referred to them. But you haven't let the endings sour by dwelling on that unpleasant truth.

I was frightened in the case of Izzy and Emily, already knowing their especially horrible truth.

Of course, that's not how the real world is. But we appreciate your efforts to … be more gentle with us.

Thx.

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

A lovely story about love. Thank you.

RobjustRobRobjustRobabout 2 years ago

Beautiful and romantic.

LiebethLiebethalmost 2 years ago

What a awesome story. Thank you for sharing it with us

Nicole2023Nicole2023almost 2 years ago

Loved it, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great.Very touching and erotic.I welled up every time they said I love you.(I am a man by the way so meh).Keep up the good work.Your story got me aroused as I read it.I hope your next one is as good.Thanks.

jakepedjakepedabout 1 year ago

Hi Sandy, a lovely story with some great love and humour it kept me interested l had to finish it before bed. Thank you xx Peter

Helen1899Helen189911 months ago

A lovely warm story to warm ever corner of your heart. Great characters, even Celia. I loved every word of it. 5* doesn't do it justice

Cupertino345Cupertino34510 months ago

Another great love story. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️. Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great love story and a well written piece of excellent work. At one point I had expected you to have Dee call the relationship off however, I was pleasantly wrong. Keep up the good work with more loving stories similar to this one. Great work and gave it a 5.

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirt6 months ago

Just added to favorites so others will begin from the start

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersandy_paris@sandy_paris
Thanks to those who have rated and commented on my work. I self-edit, juse Grammarly and reread my stories many times but still, errors slip through - I apologise for that and hope that it doesn't distract too much. Recommended reading order: Milly Scott 0 - The New Assista...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES