Amy and Dee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dee laughed, "I have no idea what you see, especially when compared with you. Young, slender and bloody sexy. Let me wash your hair please."

No more was said. Dee washed my hair, then conditioned it before coating me with shower gel and using a bath mitt rinsing it off. It was beyond anything I'd ever dreamed of and outstandingly erotic. When she was finished, she handed me the mitt and it was clear that it was my turn to do her.

Soaping her body and rinsing it was even more exciting than her doing it to me. When I finished, I slipped to my knees and sank my tongue inside her swollen lips. It was fairly obvious that what had taken place so far in the shower had affected us both the same way. She came quickly and muttered, "Jesus, thank you. Thank you for taking the chance on us. Now please sit on the loo I need to eat you, but my poor legs will not let me stand."

I threw a towel over the lid of the toilet and sat down, pulling a towel around my shoulders and draping another over Dee. I opened my legs like a slut and leaned back. Suddenly Dee was there with her tongue lashing at my slit, probing with two fingers and muttering what sounded like filth, but I was on another planet and in any case, Dee didn't use that sort of language. Suddenly she bit my clit, not that hard, but it caught me by surprise and as she swallowed it again, I came and thrashed, waving my head from side to side.

"Fuck, that was .... Fuck amazing, my God, who are you?"

Suddenly Dee grabbed me and wrapped me in her arms crying. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you; I was trying to please you and ..."

I pushed her away so that we were almost nose to nose. "Don't apologise, you didn't hurt me, it was wonderful, but I don't recognise the sexual predator that was here a moment ago."

She grabbed me again. "I let go, it's been a long, long time since I felt like that. Felt like this. I know I told you it would take me a while, but I know that I love you, Amy. I want you; I want to be with you."

Now it was my turn to burst into tears. We held each other for a while until the moment passed. We watched each other as we dressed and if I could read her right, I know that she wanted to drag me back to bed but knew that we should do something else. She was right.

After coffee and toast, we hit the shops. We tried on lots of things and howled with laughter in the dressing rooms when we checked out some of the items. We were almost caught kissing in one of the booths and both hurried away with very red faces.

At one point we were walking through the mall hand in hand and I realised that this was very public. I stopped and turned to her. "Do you realise that we are very much in public and holding hands? Did you realise and doesn't that bother you? It doesn't bother me but..."

She smiled. "I hadn't thought about it. But now that I have ..." She reached to touch my cheek with one hand and moved closer. She kissed me on the lips and of course, I responded.

"Thank you, that answered my question." I floated along the main aisle, happy as could be. This was a new Dee who'd let go and it was one I liked a lot.

"Look at those heels." Dee had stopped and pointed to a pair of, well technically I suppose they were shoes, but they consisted of a sole, a five-inch heel and two very narrow straps. The parts, what little there was of them, were black. My first thought was that they were very expensive pieces of leather. She dragged me inside and told the assistant what size she wanted. "That's my size," I exclaimed.

"Yep. I cannot wait to see you in them."

"But it'll make me even taller than you."

"Exactly." The assistant arrived and gestured for me to sit down. She fastened the strap of the left one and then the right. I stood and held Dee's shoulder to balance. There wasn't much of them but they surprised me by how comfortable and well fitted they seemed, despite my extra height. I walked about a dozen steps, turned and walked back. "We'll take them." Said Dee in an emphatic tone that brooked no argument and she brandished her card.

"Dee for fuck sake, they cost a fortune. Where will I wear them?"

"You can wear them walking around the bedroom whilst I watch those legs, then in bed. Fuck me heels, got that right." I was rendered speechless by her language and the look on her face. Where was Frosty now? I had no idea she would ever speak like that. She snapped, "Leave them on! Anything?" The look on her face told me that this was one of the anything's I'd promised.

The extra inch was more than I normally wear when dressed up for an evening out, they seemed like more than that, much more. I walked erect and had to swing my hips. Dee's tongue wasn't hanging out, but I wouldn't have been surprised to see it.

We stopped for a glass of wine and she took my hand. "You are the sexiest girl I've ever dated, but ..." She paused again, "Watching you walk in them is doing things to me that I doubt if I could put into words, but you do need to buy me some new knickers. The one's I'm wearing are ..." She didn't finish but I got the gist.

We bought several items of underwear before we headed home. Dee insisted that I cook dinner, wearing the heels and she sat watching me as she sipped wine. Soon after eating she was on her knees between my legs lapping at my pussy. She'd lifted my legs onto her shoulders and made some rather filthy noises as she made me come a couple of times.

I collapsed backwards onto the sofa and Dee snuggled up to me. "When you're ready, lets hit the bed, but keep the shoes on."

The heels got caught a few times and eventually, I threw the duvet onto the floor. After bringing her to a climax with my fingers I lay back and smiled as I said, "Please come up here and lower yourself onto my face."

She seemed hesitant, but that soon changed as she became aroused again and in a short space of time, she was doing all of the work. Then she started to shake and eventually fell to one side. I held her tightly.

*****

Dee was still soundly asleep, looking peaceful when I woke up. I slipped away quietly, made coffee and was heating some croissants when a very sleepy looking woman appeared in the kitchen rubbing her eyes.

"I thought you liked waking up with me?"

"I did wake up with you, but you looked at peace. Coffee?"

"Please." She sat at the table. "I slept well, but then again you wore me out yesterday. Maybe you have the stamina that I'm lacking."

"Dee, we had a fun day, a sexy day. I wouldn't change any of it. Have a croissant, shower and then let's go for a walk. The fresh air will do us good."

"Fancy joining me in the shower?" She asked with a lewd grin.

"Yes, but would we ever get out of it?"

We did shower together and it was magical. I brought her off on my fingers and she did the same to me, but we restrained ourselves.

It was about a mile to a nearby park and the weather was mild, not hot but in a warm coat, it was lovely. We watched the golfers for a few minutes, walked around the lake admiring the swans, ducks, geese and moorhens. Some kids were feeding the ducks and giggling as one of the braver ducks chased them. On the way back we saw a small herd of deer in the distance.

I fell asleep in Dee's arms not long after getting back to her house as we were watching TV. When I woke up, she was gazing down at me and stroking my arm. "Hi, this has been magical, thank you. Do you need to go home to get stuff for tomorrow?"

"No, I packed a work suit. A bit forward aren't I?"

"Yes, but that's what I like about you and if you weren't, would we have had that kiss? Would we be here now, like this? I'm happy, very happy."

We cooked a stir-fry for dinner and watched a period drama on TV before an early night. There was lots of kissing and we fell asleep in each other's arms yet again.

Coming out

Just before lunchtime, Dee sent me a text asking me to meet in her office. Celia was sitting with her when I got there. "Hi, Celia you okay?"

Dee looked at me with a serious face. "We need to come clean."

Celia looked at me. "I know that you two have become friends. I've never known Dee get close to anyone before and I know that you've had a crush on Dee for a while." My blushing confirmed that.

"I was with my kids on Saturday. Gemma was looking at soft toys and I was bored. As I stared out of the window waiting, I spotted a couple of women holding hands. Then they kissed, right there in the middle of the Elizabeth Centre. You two, not very discreet, but I read the signs, you two have a thing going."

"Celia ..."

"Amy don't lie to me. Don't. Dee could be in trouble here, you two need to fix this before someone who matters finds out."

I looked at Dee and took this into my own hands. "Celia, thanks for telling us. We've been friends for a while but Saturday was the first time that we've been out in public as a couple. You're right, we are together, early days, but I love her madly. Thank you, we'll fix this."

"You need to fix it, but I'm pleased for you both. Now, I have work to do and you have things to sort out."

*****

We went to Human Resources together. It wasn't a comfortable two hours and at one point I offered to resign if it would help. In the end, I signed some papers to confirm that I hadn't been subject to pressure. I walked away knowing that Dee had made an enormous commitment to the two of us. It scared me a little, but I loved her and it seemed she felt the same way about me.

We'd gone back to her house after work and the two of us had cooked, but there hadn't been any discussion about the afternoon's events. I set my knife and fork down and took a sip of wine, it was time to stop avoiding this issue. "Dee, you've been quiet since we left the office and I'd guess that the trip to HR is at the bottom of that." She nodded, still silent. "It must have been very difficult for you to make such a public declaration of our relationship. I realise that must mean that your feelings for me are very strong and that you're sure about them. Thank you, being with you is ..." I couldn't finish, the words were stuck in my throat somewhere.

Dee reached over and took my hand. "I didn't enjoy it at all. But, I did it because I am madly in love with you. I feel so comfortable around you and I know that I want to share my life with you. I know that's what you want, you've never hidden that. I've always been private, buttoned-up, my 'Frosty' nickname is well deserved and I don't plan on changing at work, but I love you and have to come to terms with that being common knowledge. I'll get over it, but it scares me just a little."

I whispered, "Thank you."

"When I look at you, you're beautiful and I can see how you feel, so that makes it alright."

I held her close in bed that night, stroking her shoulders and back, whispering how much I loved her and then she let out a little snore. I smiled to myself, my lover felt good in my arms. She apologised the next morning.

"Idiot. To hold you as you sleep is magical and I want to do it for a while to come." Her reply was to plant a kiss on my cheek and give me that nice smile.

*****

There were a few remarks about our relationship, but less than I'd expected and we kept our distance at work.

I spent the odd night on my own at my place. It gave me the chance to deal with laundry and do some housework. But mostly I thought about how much I missed her. Dee stayed with me a few nights, but the majority of the time we were at hers. I had a key, did some housework and more than half of the cooking. I wasn't complaining, but I wanted to be with her all the time. I knew that I'd have to wait until she was ready, so I kept my own counsel.

Our weekends were special times. We shopped a lot but oddly didn't buy much because we spent so much time laughing. I learned to love live performances more than I had done; theatre, music, dance, it didn't matter much, we did it all. I opened myself to genres of music that I'd never heard before and that led to spending some evenings just lying together and listening. We ate out twice most weeks and again, variety was high on our list.

One evening, just after dinner, I was dancing, that may be an exaggeration, I was moving to the music as I stacked the dishwasher when Dee asked, "Do you fancy going dancing? I know a place."

"You? Where?"

"It's called 'Sisters.' It's a gay bar, a bar frequented mainly by lesbians."

"Wow. I've heard of the place but never been. How do you know about it?"

She blushed as she answered. "I've been. I've been a few times. I used to go about, what, maybe seven or eight times a year. I got to dance, no one bothered me and I enjoyed meeting people. I haven't been for almost a year"

That surprised me. "When you say you met people ..."

"I'm not going to deny that over the years I've met and gone home with two or three women, but that was a long time ago before I realised that one-night stands and casual stuff weren't for me."

"You know that I want you to take me now."

She laughed, "Not tonight, Friday would be a good idea."

*****

Dee looked through my wardrobe and selected a dress I'd worn only once a very long time ago. It was primarily black with bold red flowers and wrapped over. It had a wide frill that made the length decent and it showed a bit of cleavage, but then I only had a bit to show. It was teamed with glossy black tights and the pair of five-inch heels that were about as sexy as a pair of shoes could be. "Aren't they too high?" I asked.

"Why because I'm five inches shorter than you? I want you wearing them. I'll wear my four-inch heels. I like the fact that you're taller than me. Your legs are so damn sexy and I like you towering over me, it turns me on."

She wore a pale blue dress with lots of sequins and lots of cleavage. I was going to have to try hard not to stare. Her curves were sexy and I wanted to ravage her, but maybe I could do that later.

Sisters was dimly lit and had plenty of booths. As we stood at the bar, I got the chance to look around. It was a mix of all ages and all sizes. There were a few obviously 'butch' women but for the most part, no one would know that the women were gay, well, except for the couples who were making out and not shy about it.

The music was great and we danced for a couple of hours. I was surprised that from time to time we found ourselves dancing with others in a small group and when Dee went to powder her nose I was dragged back by another couple. It was great fun and I felt at home, comfortable.

We snuggled in the taxi on the way home. "I loved that, thank you for bringing me. You know that even though there were some attractive women there tonight, you were the hottest of them all."

She punched me gently and kissed me. Then she called me an idiot and I laughed.

I stood at the end of the bed and removed my clothes slowly imagining that music was playing whilst Dee lay on the bed naked and gorgeous.

"I'm starting to believe that you and I are real, something."

"You'd better, because I'm serious and always have been. I was prepared to resign to be your girlfriend. Right now, I'm trying to get your motor running because when these clothes finally end up on the floor, I'm going to ravage you." I was naked and stood displaying myself. The alcohol had given me the bravery or stupidity that allowed me to stand there like that. Normally I could never have done it, but there she was lying on the bed eyeing me up and I was as turned on as I've ever been.

I crawled onto the end of the bed and licked from her left ankle right up to her navel avoiding the junction of her legs which frustrated her no end. I kept going until her left breast was in my mouth and my hand was covering her right breast, with my fingers grasping her nipple. She mewled and I suspect the alcohol had lowered her inhibitions because she muttered, "Stop teasing and fuck me, please. Please Amy, please."

I bit her nipple and she shuddered, muttering, "Oh yes. Fingers please."

I slid two fingers inside those swollen lips and shoved them high. At another time it might have hurt her, but tonight she was wet and could accommodate something far bigger than my two fingers. I added a third and she mewled again. I worked them in and out at quite a pace as I kept switching back and forth between her nipples. She came with a bang and a scream. "Please don't stop, please don't stop." I didn't and she came several times although it was hard to measure where one stopped and another began. When I did stop, she sighed and about thirty seconds later grabbed me, kissed before muttering, "Thank you." The next noise was a soft snore. I held her and smiled to myself.

*****

There was a commercial break halfway through the wildlife programme we were watching on TV. "Do you need anything? Is anything bothering you?" I'd detected something a bit off and had been scared to ask her.

"I don't need anything except you. That's what's been bugging me a little." She must have seen the look of horror across my face. "It's okay Amy, don't panic. We've hardly been apart for the last few weeks and I love being with you all the time. I'm almost afraid to ask you. Would you like to move in here with me? Make this our home, together, a permanent thing."

That idea had passed through my head once, a few weeks ago, but as much as I'd wanted to ask her, I'd felt it might be a bit too much, too soon. But now she was floating it. "Dee, do you really mean that?" She nodded and kissed my hand. "I'd love nothing more. Thank you."

She grinned and said, "Good, I'm happy and we can sort out the details over the next couple of days. The programme's about to restart and I want to see the hyenas."

I laughed to myself as we watched. I didn't learn anything about hyenas or other wildlife for that matter, my head was spinning with the fact that she'd asked me to move in.

We'd spoken for about an hour the following evening. We were going to give it a trial month and then I was going to rent out my flat. It would be a safety net if things didn't work out.

On Saturday we went to a DIY store to buy some cartons and then to my place to pack my clothes and personal things that weren't already at Dee's. I also cleared out the food cupboards and freezer. That afternoon we unpacked my stuff and I made a list of the people I needed to advise about my change of address.

It still felt like I was living in Dee's home, but as the next few weeks went past both of us adapted.

*****

I called her. "Dee, I'll be late. Someone's interested in my flat so I'm going over to show them around. Don't wait for me for dinner, I'll grab something."

It was just after eight when I arrived, she greeted me with a kiss and a hug. "Wine? How'd it go?"

"Hi, it went well." I took a sip of wine. "They want my place, but after they'd looked around, they asked if I'd be prepared to sell it." Dee's mouth opened wide. "I've been thinking all the way here."

She shook her head and I took another sip of wine. "I thought renting it would give me a place if this, between us, went wrong. But actually, it wouldn't be a place of safety if I'd signed a six-month lease. It sounded smart, but now I realise that it wasn't."

"What are you thinking?" She asked.

"If I sell it, I'll have the proceeds. If we split, I'd easily be able to use that money to rent or buy. The sensible thing would be to bank the money, for now, see how it goes and then I could give you the money."

Dee burst out laughing. "You're right about selling and banking the money being a more flexible option, but whatever happens I do not want your money. This will be our home. At some point, maybe a year or two we can talk about money again, but not now. I just want you and me to live together, here, sharing this house."

I gave her a hug and a kiss that told her it was what I also wanted.