Amy and Dee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, yes anything, Miss." The pounding was relentless and the orgasms rolled into each other. I was lost and gone to some other world until I came to my senses and realised that Dee had stopped, pulled back and suddenly, I was empty, there was a huge nothing.

Dee gasped as she collapsed at my side, muttering, "I'm sorry, I have nothing left."

"Thank you, can I take the blindfold off now?"

The only reply was a soft snoring. She'd told me that she was in charge and that I had to do as I was told. That was what I'd wanted, so a cuddled her and left the mask in place.

I felt Dee nudge my shoulder. I'd fallen asleep with my arms over her, almost pinning her down. There was no way she was moving without me knowing. "Amy love, you fell asleep still wearing the blindfold."

I stroked her before I said, "You didn't tell me that I could take it off."

"Well take it off now." I pulled it free and it took a moment or two for my eyes to adjust and there she was looking tousled and rather gorgeous.

"I prefer to able to see you. Looking at you turns me on. Thanks for earlier you gave me a work out I loved it."

"So, did I. I love being able to take charge of you and please you. I also like it when you please me."

I leaned up and gave her a quick kiss before falling back onto the pillow. "I love you being forceful like that, you know I do. I told you I'd do anything for you and I meant it. I love you; you know that."

"I do, it would be hard not to know it. I love you; I love you more than I ever thought possible. You make me very happy."

"I'm happy living here with you as my partner. It was a fantasy for over a year and then it became reality and the reality is better than the fantasy, by a long way."

Birthday

The movement of the train jolted me. I checked my watch and found that I'd only sat down two minutes ago and must have instantly dozed off. I was up early this morning to get to London for a client meeting. It had gone well and I'd had the chance to wander around Covent Garden at lunchtime before another meeting in the afternoon. I opened my bag and admired the earrings I'd got that would match Dee's green silk blouse. I'd also found a silk scarf, black and white like a zebra's stripes. We'd watched a programme about zebra on TV a few days ago and discussed if they were white stripes on black or black stripes on white. That lead to a discussion about going on a safari and decided to investigate that for next year's vacation.

I was in London for the meetings because I'd taken over Celia's job when she took over Dee's. Dee was now an executive manager in the company, with a huge responsibility, but enjoying the new challenge.

It would be Dee's fiftieth birthday on Saturday and despite her pleading, I'd organised a gathering of about twenty people. My pleading had pretty much consisted of batting some very long false lashes whilst naked on my knees in front of her. I didn't like resorting to such underhand tricks but felt the cause was justified. Caterers were going to supply the food and I had maids coming the next day to clean up.

It had been almost four years since the civil ceremony that cemented our relationship. It was clear that was what both of us wanted, but I knew with a certainty that I loved her even more now than I did back at the start. I've never had a moment of regret about the two of us.

Another birthday

Dee was waking up as I pulled back the curtains to reveal the view through the huge bedroom window of the beach and ocean beyond that she loved. I said a bright, "Good morning" as I laid the breakfast tray on the bed next to her. We'd bought this house when she'd retired and I'd started working from home as a freelance consultant, so I was there most of the time. Walks on the beach or the cliff path, holding hands, every day, long conversations, reading and music. We both loved it.

"Happy birthday, my love." I kissed her lips and she responded in the way that she had for the last twenty-something years.

Then she replied, "Being sixty-nine is not something I want to celebrate."

"I understand that, but you are still and always will be the woman that I adore."

She sipped her tea and looked at me over the rim of the cup as I sat on the end of the bed. "Back at the beginning, I never expected you to be around this long. I was sure that something or someone would have taken you from me before now."

"I know and you were wrong. I fell in love with you and committed to you. I'm still here and don't plan on leaving you. You're still beautiful, smart, caring, funny and the woman that I love with all my heart."

She'd always harboured some doubts and I understood, a twenty-one-year age gap is a lot, but I'd known what I was getting into and I've never regretted it for one day. She was the most wonderful person I'd ever met, beautiful inside and out. She'd aged gracefully over the years we'd been together, but so had I. One day life would take her from me and I'd be bereft, but I'd experienced love and a life that few people would ever have done, so I counted myself lucky.

The end

Thank you for reading; I'd love to hear your comments.