Amy and her Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow." Victoria whispered into Amy's ear. "You have really nice tits."

Amy moaned softly in response. Victoria kept teasing her with her fingers until finally Amy gasped and broke away from me.

"Please fuck me" Amy begged.

I smiled and stood up. Victoria watched me with anticipation as I undid my pants and pulled out my cock. It was fully erect again at this point, and it was aching for release.

"Wait!" Exclaimed Victoria as she went to grab her pack of cigarettes. She put one cigarette between her lips and lit it up, then picked up her lighter and put it in my hand. "Light me up."

I held the lighter in one hand and grabbed my cock with the other, stroking it slowly as I sparked the lighter to life and held the flame to the tip of the cigarette. The lighter fizzled out a couple of times as I tried to light Victoria up, but she quickly pulled the burning cigarette from the flame.

"It's fine." She laughed, and held the cigarette out to Amy. "I'll eat your pussy for as long as you smoke." Victoria said to Amy.

Amy looked at me nervously for a moment, then she reached out and took the lit cigarette from Victoria's fingers. She looked down at the cigarette in her hand with apprehension, then looked at Victoria and raised the cigarette to her lips and took a deep puff. She let the smoke roll out of her mouth as she exhaled.

Victoria grabbed Amy's hair and started kissing her passionately, running her hand down her bare chest and pinching one of her nipples between her finger and thumb. She kissed her way down Amy's body and began to lick Amy's pussy slowly as Amy smoked her cigarette. Amy let out a soft moan of pleasure as she felt Victoria's tongue glide between her wet pussy lips, sliding it deep inside her.

"Ooohhh yes" She moaned softly as Victoria continued licking her pussy. Victoria teased her clit with her tongue for a long time before sliding two fingers inside of Amy's pussy, while still licking her lips.

Amy moaned loudly as she felt Victoria's fingers probing deep inside of her. Her hands were shaking as she guided her cigarette back up to her lips. She inhaled deeply, then let the smoke flow through her nostrils. She exhaled slowly, enjoying the sensations of having her pussy eaten, while Victoria worked on fingering her.

I was fully erect and took my clothes off and offered my cock to Amy as she smoked and had her pussy eaten by Victoria.She was still on her back on the bed, with Victoria kneeling in between her legs and eating her out. She didn't hesitate to reach out and take my cock in her hand, guiding it to her mouth. She lightly sucked the tip before stopping to take a drag off of her cigarette. She placed the cigarette back between her lips and inhaled deeply, then exhaled slowly as she gave my cock one more kiss. She started stroking my cock as she smoked, moaning softly as Victoria kept licking her pussy. Amy's body tensed up as she climaxed, and Victoria pulled her fingers from Amy's pussy just before she came. Amy moaned loudly as she squirted all over Victoria's face, while Victoria licked her lips.

Victoria laid on the bed next to Amy as Amy stubbed out her cigarette.

"I think it's time for you to fuck Amy" Victoria said. She turned to me and took my cock in her hands, stroking it. She told me to lay on the bed and the girls rearranged themselves so that Victoria squat above my face, and Amy positioned herself over my cock.

"Take it slow." Victoria told Amy, knowing that this was Amy's first time having sex. Amy slowly sat down on my cock and Victoria started to ride my face, grabbing a cigarette as she did so. Amy started riding my cock slowly while Victoria smoked. Victoria and Amy started passionately kissing each other as they fucked me together, their hands exploring each other's bodies as they passed the cigarette back and forth.

It was one of the hottest things I've ever seen, and I could feel the cum rising to my cock as Amy rode me faster and faster. Victoria finally took the cigarette out of her mouth and held it in front of Amy's face.

"Smoke it." she said.

Amy looked down at the burning end of the cigarette, then grabbed it in her fingers and took a deep drag. She held it in her mouth as she rode me faster and faster. Her mouth was wide open as she breathed in and out slowly. I could see her eyes roll back into her head as she started to orgasm, shaking hard on my cock as she rode me. She moaned deeply as she came on my cock, holding the burning cigarette in her mouth as she slowly slid off of me.

I lay there for a moment, cock swollen, and Victoria wanted her turn to ride me. Amy and Victoria exchanged places on my cock, and Victoria sat on me while Amy started finger fucking herself while kissing me. She gave me a passionate kiss, her wet tongue dancing in my mouth. I could taste the smoke on her teeth, and moaned with pleasure. She started riding me faster and I was close to cumming, so I reached down to cup her ass cheeks in my hands as she rode me. "I'm about to cum again" Amy said, looking at me with a seductive smile on her face.

She put her head down and took a deep drag of the cigarette, inhaling it deep into her lungs as she closed her eyes and came. I felt my entire body tense up as Victoria rode me feeling my climax about to happen.

"You deserve this." Victoria said and swapped places with Amy and Amy began to ride me again. I couldn't hold it anymore and I came deep inside her tight little pussy as she rode me, grinding her wet pussy on my cock and moaning softly as she came on my throbbing member "Ohhhh fuck!" She cried, biting her lip and pressing her body hard into me as my cum filled up inside of her.

We laid there on the bed together afterwards. We were all exhausted, but satisfied beyond belief. I had fucked two amazing girls at the same time, and we were all covered in a thin layer of cum.

Amy looked first at me and then at Victoria. "I need a cigarette."

"Of course." replied Victoria, and we all laid in bed together, sharing a single smoke as we talked about everything that had just happened until we all fell asleep.

12