Two's Company, Three's Extra

Story Info
She watches them till she can't just watch anymore.
1.3k words
4.31
22.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nyissa
Nyissa
182 Followers

At 2.20am in the morning the streets were bare. There was a slight chill in the air that made my nipples hard. I snuck closer to the house and peered through the window I knew he would leave open. The scene before me was erotic, making my pussy weep...

Gary and I had been corresponding for years, the tease was ecstasy and torture all rolled into one. We had met once and played briefly, but the time between was a killer. He had been a private, conservative person. He kept to himself and feared any person out of the routine, but for some reason we clicked. Over the years of teasing and innuendo he became more adventurous. The once straight boy was now an experimental man.

I stood outside the window, watching him drink with another man. A beer in one hand, his penis in the other, they sat talking and stroking themselves, relaxed and expectant. The jacket around me did little to protect my bare pussy from the breeze. I slid a hand underneath, spreading my legs slightly to allow easy access to the moisture around my clit. Electricity ran through me as my finger gently pulsed on the raised nub.

Breathing deeply, my finger drummed a slow beat as I watched the men place their drinks on the coffee table and stand for a passionate kiss, their hard cocks jutting out in front of them, while their tongues played together in their mouths. Gary moved his hand over his friend's arse, kneading the flesh as he pulled him closer into him. Their muscular bodies looked golden in the down-lights of the room. Every curve could be seen and not seen from the shadows of their bodies.

Gary directed the action to the larger couch, standing beside it, giving me a view of every movement made. He dropped to his knees, turning side on to the window. His friends' penis was at his face, a large, thick rod. My finger increased its pace as he reached out and grasped the cock before him, in both hands. Licking his lips, he leaned in, and I watched as his mouth opened and the huge muscle disappeared into his mouth. The friend closed his eyes as the warmth and moisture of his friend's throat played on his cock. His hands held the head before him.

Slowly, he rocked back and forth, the cock sliding in and out of Gary's mouth. His own cock jerked in time with the movement, anticipating what was to come. His hand directed the penis upward giving access to his balls. I watched as the tip of his tongue played around the bulbous sack of his friend. Placing lips to the skin, one was sucked into his mouth. His hand slid up and down the cock above. His friend leaned back against the couch, his legs visibly weak.

Gary stood, sending a cheeky grin towards the window, and bent over the back of the couch, still side on to where I stood. I could see his hard cock directed towards the floor, I wanted so much to taste it. My finger slid from my clit, parting my lips and diving into my soaked pussy. My eyes closed briefly as the sensations overwhelmed me. When I opened my eyes again, the friend had moved to a position behind him. One hand on a hip, the other directing his stiff cock into the waiting hole that was my friend's arse. The tiny hole opened wide and welcomed the protrusion.

I watched as his thick cock slid effortlessly into him. His hands pulled the hips back, driving the cock deeper in. It was hard to believe it would all fit, but as their balls touched each other, my finger was joined by another and juice escaped down my leg. His cock jerked again with each movement of the rod deep inside his arse. I pressed myself against the window for support as my fingers began pounding in and out of my pussy.

He was close. They both were. His cock began pounding into him. It was no longer slow, fluid movements, his cock retracting fully to drive back in; it had changed, hard, fast, deep strokes that pushed into him. His cock swinging almost violently as he was fucked hard. I couldn't resist it any longer. Silently I crept through the window and into the house. Moving towards them, I slid to the floor. He continued to fuck him, not truly noticing my presence. I moved under my friend, taking his cock into my mouth, my tongue sliding over the length of him.

I felt him jerk slightly at my touch, his balls tightened as hot cum streamed down my throat. I sucked him hard, milking the seed from him. His friend continued to pound his arse. My hand moved behind him, a finger sliding into the tightness there. He came, jerking into my friend making his cock jerk in my mouth.

They leaned against the couch, sweating and panting. I swallowed what was left of the cum in my mouth and slowly stood before them. No words were spoken. He was still hard, still horny, despite emptying down my throat. He moved me to a position near the arm of the couch, bending me forward. His friend lay down with his head on the arm of the chair. My jacket was removed, my nakedness open for all to see. The arm of the chair was at perfect height.

His friend's tongue sought out my clit, rhythmically lapping at the bud and the juices that lubricated my pussy. My body shivered with the sensations being released. I was so close. As the orgasm crept closer I felt the pressure at my arse. With gentle persuasion, Gary pushed his cock into me. Slowly he slid all the way in till his balls slapped my cunt.

My tight arse gripped his cock hard. We remained motionless for a short time, then he began to move his cock in short movements in and out of me. His friend's tongue played between my clit and my pussy. Driving in deep to taste my juices. The cock in my arse began to sink in deeper with each stroke. Hands on my hips pulled me back onto him. My arse was on fire with pleasure and pain as the thick shaft spread into me.

I was going to cum. Fingers began to probe my lips, parting them and moving in. First one then two fingers, followed by a third. My pussy, so wet and eager, opened up to him. I pushed my hips back, grinding his cock into me. My muscles squeezed him, bringing him close again. I noticed the friend before me. His cock hard and aching. His hand feverishly stroking himself. I reached out and took over the stroking, squeezing his shaft tight as Gary drove his rod into me.

Gary pounded my arse as his friend had done to him earlier. I leaned forward, allowing him to plunge deeper into me. My tongue began to play along the shaft in my hand, flicking the head and sucking it into my mouth. My teeth gently grazed the bulb. He jerked under me and drove his fingers deeper into my pussy. He sucked my clit into his mouth, bringing me to the edge.

My body convulsed as the orgasm hit. My muscles gripped the cock embedded in my arse tight, making him release for a second time. His hips slammed into me as his cock exploded. Through the haze of orgasm I watched as the friend's balls tightened. I felt the shaft twitch as he released his load down my throat. Together we rocked with the intensity of it all.

Still, without a word, we moved to separate chairs. Sweaty and horny we watched each other, waiting for the next move.

Nyissa
Nyissa
182 Followers