Amy and Liz

Story Info
Threesome.
3k words
4.5
14.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lived with two lesbians, Amy, 23yo, and Liz, 26yo; I am 46. Both were about 5' 7" tall, big tits (C or D cup), Amy had a round booty, while Liz was flat in the back. Both were extremely pretty and attracted attention wherever they were. Both had been with guys in their life. Amy had told me she sucked cock and swallowed cum; let guys cum on her face and tits; been fucked by two guys at a party; and even admitted to doing anal on several occasions. Liz said a guy had cum in her mouth once and she almost threw up so she would suck cock but would not allow a guy to cum in her mouth, let alone swallow it. But both said on more than one occasion, "I like pussy."

Amy was basically my best friend and we had talked openly about our sex lives. Although they had been together for years, Amy did not see Liz as her soul mate so they were constantly breaking up and getting back together. Trying to "get back at" Amy, Liz (according to her) "hooked up with a guy who worked for Amy." When asked what she did with the guy, she said, "I sucked his cock and then fucked him. When he had cum inside me, I told him I was Amy's girlfriend. He said he didn't care that he was happy to just fuck a hot chick and could we do it again." We laughed.

Amy told me how Liz loved to get fucked with a strap-on, but Amy could never keep the thing up. I told her to tighten the straps and then volunteered to help her get it right.

She said, "That's okay, I'll have Liz help me."

I jokingly said, "Is she sure she's a lesbian if she wants all this cock?"

"No, she's a lesbian, but she does want to do a threesome with a guy."

"Oh! How do you feel about that?" I asked.

She waved her hand over her mouth and pussy and said, "This is a no dick zone." I laughed.

All the time we lived together, I had never seen them naked or made any attempt to violate their privacy -- I had respect for them.

I was sitting watching TV in shorts and a t-shirt having just got out of the shower. The girls were in their bedroom when Amy came out wearing sweatpants and t-shirt.

She looked at me and said, "There's a naked woman on my bed."

I jokingly said, "Can I see?"

"Yeah. Come on in." Then turned toward the bedroom.

I was dumbstruck but rose and followed her. Sitting on the edge of the bed, facing the door was Liz, naked, except for a pink thong.

I looked at her magnificent tits. A little sag but sitting up begging to be looked at.

"Doesn't she have great tits?" Amy stated.

"Yeah," I looked at Amy, "What about yours?" I asked hopefully.

She paused for a beat, then stripped off her t-shirt and sports bra. Her tits flopped around from the action. They were bigger than Liz's with more sag but still magnificent. Like a spectator at a tennis match, I turned from one set to the other, drinking it in. I pushed my luck.

"Wait... you said she was naked; she has panties on." I pointed to Liz's crotch. Amy looked at me as if for guidance.

"Take them off her," I suggested.

Amy went to the bed, got on her knees, and peeled Liz's panties off.

"Eat her pussy while you're there," I ordered.

Liz opened her legs and Amy began to eat her out. I removed my clothes and kneeled on the bed beside Liz's head. She reached out, grabbed my cock, looked me in the eye and then sucked it into her mouth. No, she was not a great cocksucker, but every blowjob is great -- especially from a hot lesbian. I rubbed her big tits, now flat against her body and falling into her armpits. I massaged them like I would never see them again and wanted to remember every inch of them. Her nipples hardened.

I looked to Amy and saw her head between Liz's legs. She looked at me and smiled, "Want to taste her cunt? It is so sweet." I love when women talk nasty. Saying pussy is nice, but a woman saying cunt practically makes me shoot right away.

I pulled my cock from Liz's mouth and watched Amy stand and shuck her sweatpants and panties. Her pussy was shaved, as was Liz's, because they didn't like pubic hair. I shaved mine also cause my girlfriend liked it that way as well. Amy gave me my first shave, and I never got a hard-on nor did she react in any sexual way during the process... it was weird.

I took Amy's place and buried my face in 26yo pussy. She was wet from Amy's saliva or her pussy juice, I cared not which it was. I went to town on her, sucking her clit, sticking my tongue as far up her cunt as I could get it -- she did taste sweet. Motion caught my eye and I looked up to see Amy straddle Liz's face. She leaned forward so her ass and pussy were pointed at me -- on purpose?, I could not say but what a terrific sight. Liz's tongue went to work on Amy's pussy, licking her gash while her hands gripped Amy's ass cheeks. She captured Amy's clit with her lips and sucked on it. She spread Amy's glorious ass, revealing her puckered asshole and fat pussy lips. Her right hand was replaced by Amy's left and Liz slid a finger into Amy's cunt, fucking her while sucking her clit (obviously they had done that maneuver before it was so well executed).

Liz paused and sort of looked through Amy's legs at me. "Fuck me while I eat her pussy."

I obliged the lady. Standing, I slid my rock-hard cock into her tight cunt while she went back to eating Amy. I concentrated more on what was happening in front of me than fucking the sweet twat my cock was in. I leaned forward to suck Liz's tits and get a better look at the pussy-eating. I continued to thrust into Liz, but it was secondary to the show I was watching.

"Lick her asshole," said Liz. I reached for Amy's asshole with my tongue and Liz curled her body up so I could reach it without pulling out of her. I tasted her tangy asshole and attempted to fuck it with my tongue.

"Yes, that's it, eat my cunt and ass," breathed Amy huskily. The lust evident in her voice. I remembered, she had said she had been fucked in the ass on more than one occasion; she figured her boyfriend, at the time, was gay because all he wanted to do was get blowjobs and fuck her ass -- he never ate her pussy and rarely fucked her cunt. I reached out and rubbed her ass cheek -- it was firm as I had suspected; my other hand went to Liz's tit -- soft and pliable.

I felt Liz's hand push my chin away from Amy's ass, then her finger went into the hole. She started fucking Amy's asshole -- inserting the entire finger in, then pulling most of it out, before shoving it all the way in again, all the while sucking on her clit. It was the most erotic thing I had ever seen.

I always thought of Liz as the strait-laced of the two. She rarely used bad language, even when she said pussy it seemed forced. That opinion was about to change.

"Fuck her cunt," said Liz, "while I finger her asshole." It was an almighty turn-on and if the reward (Amy's cunt) had not been so good, I would have shot my load then.

I pulled out of Liz, got on the bed and straddled her tits. She continued to suck Amy's clit while I eased my cock into Amy's cunt. She was soaking wet and made no effort to stop me entering the 'no dick zone.'

Liz licked my cock as it slid in and out and gave my balls a tongue bath which I was not expecting. She even sucked first one ball and then the other into her mouth. Liz's hand gripped my ass, thrusting me harder into Amy. I could not believe the position I was in, dragging my ass and balls across Liz's big tits, while my cock went into Amy's cunt and Liz sucked her clit, licked my cock and fingered Amy's asshole -- she must have been a contortionist to be able to wrap her hand around Amy's ass enough to fuck her hole and keep licking her pussy. Mind blown again.

"Fuck my cunt again," said Liz. As I pulled out of Amy, she said, "Let me suck her juices off your cock." I pointed my cock at her mouth and thrust in like it was a pussy. When she was finished, I got off the bed and reentered her.

"Turn around, Amy. Lick my clit while he fucks me." Amy turned into a 69 with Liz, and watched my cock see-saw in and out of her girlfriend's cunt. I held Liz's ankles, spreading her legs so Amy could put her head between them. She tentatively stuck out her tongue and licked Liz's clit. Eventually, what I hoped would happen, did -- her tongue made contact with my cock. She did not pull back but licked its length as I withdrew from Liz, and continued to lick it as I thrust back in. She then returned to the clit, first licking then sucking it into her mouth. I continued to fuck Liz at a medium pace as I didn't want to cum too soon for fear this dream situation would end. I pulled back too far and my cock popped out of Liz's gash. In a flash, Amy had it in her mouth sucking and licking it clean. When she released it, I put it back in Liz's cunt.

"Fuck!" I said, "I won't be able to hold it much longer; I'm gonna cum."

"On our faces," said Liz. They arranged themselves so they were lying together. They started to kiss, with tongues used wildly.

I went to the other side of the bed where their heads were and started jerking my cock as I watched them kiss, rub tits, pussies and asses. I came. The first shot landing on their tits and I directed my cock to their faces. I shot two loads on their cheeks as they continued to kiss. Liz turned her head and opened her mouth. I shot the last one into her mouth; she swallowed, while looking in my eyes -- an evil gleam in them.

I lay on the bed, hoping this never ended. Two hot naked lesbians using my cock for their pleasure. No, I did not think I had turned them straight -- they wanted dick and I was available, that was all I took from it. That and I got to fuck two hot 20yo. I wished I had recorded it.

I reached out and started rubbing body parts I could get too -- tits, asses, legs, backs, stomachs.

"What are you doing?" asked Amy. Uh oh! The spell was broken and I would be banished to my room.

"You haven't eaten my pussy yet," she stated. Without actually sighing in relief, out loud, I smiled and crawled between her legs. She went back to kissing Liz as I licked and sucked her fat pussy lips which completely hid her clit. I spread her lips and played my tongue over her clit before sucking it into my mouth. She was built almost exactly like my ex-wife, including her pussy type, except she was taller by seven inches.

She tasted divine (all pussy does...) and, as I looked up, I caught a glimpse of Liz's pussy. She was on her back with her legs slightly spread. I pushed my luck and snaked a hand up her leg to her bald gash. My middle finger rubbed her clit and she spread her legs more to give me access. I pierced her cunt and sunk the finger in all the way. She adjusted position and I watched her take Amy's nipple in her mouth. Her brown curly hair fell over her face obstructing my view so I concentrated on licking Amy and fingering Liz.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum. Eat that cunt." Amy grabbed my head and forced it into her pussy while grinding her cunt on my face. I took a dare and fingered her until my finger was wet, then circled her asshole. She did not stop me so I inserted my finger. It was tight -- I would love to put my cock up there, a bridge too far, perhaps. I finger-fucked her asshole while eating her bald snatch and fingering Liz's cunt, my eyes fliting to Liz sucking Amy's tits and kissing her. I could die right now with no problem.

Amy tensed and gripped my head tighter to her pussy. I sucked harder on her clit and she screamed, "Yes, yes, yes... Fuckkkk!"

Liz moved on the bed, prompting my observing her straddle Amy's face. She lowered her twat onto the waiting tongue and rubbed her pussy back and forth on it. I noted her ass for the first time. It was not full like Amy's, but flat and toned; I remembered Liz did CrossFit three times a week. It was working, but I still thought Amy had the better ass -- I would fuck either one of them if given the chance.

I walked around the bed to Liz's face as she sat on Amy. She looked at me, smiled, and bent forward to take my cock in her mouth. Her limited practice on a real cock was outweighed by her being up for the threesome and giving it a 'real go' as a once in a lifetime opportunity presented itself (definitely, once in my lifetime; I'm sure she could have many more, if she wanted them).

I felt her big tits, maneuvering my arms so as not to interfere with her cocksucking. They were great tits and I tweaked the nipples and hefted them to evaluate their weight and firmness. My cock hard, she told me to fuck her while Amy continued to eat her.

I got on the bed and they both shifted so Liz could bend forward without falling off. I got behind Liz and entered her wet cunt. I felt Amy's tongue lick my shaft as I fucked Liz's snatch. Amy pulled out from under us and went to the dresser. I watched as she removed a harness and stepped into it. She tightened the strap of the harness and stood in front of Liz. Liz sucked the offered cock into her mouth; so that's where her practice came from...

"Let me fuck her," said Amy. I pulled out and Amy eased the strap-on into the wet cunt.

I went to Liz's face and offered my cock to her. She looked at me and I said, "It tastes like you." She smiled and swallowed as much of the cock as she could.

"Come fuck me, while I fuck her," said Amy. I moved behind Amy as she lay over Liz, exposing her twat to me, while she stayed in Liz's pussy. I eased into her cunt, trying not to disturb the configuration.

Amy did not move and I thrust forward into her. My action thrust her into Liz. Amy withdrew, pushing me back and then thrust into Liz again. I followed suit and thrust into Amy. We continued this motion, awkwardly at first, but becoming better each time until we had a good rhythm going.

Liz came and we rested. "Let's switch," she said.

I pulled out of Amy, and she out of Liz. Amy looked at her dildo, then at me and said, "It tastes like her." I smiled and sucked the dildo into my mouth. Amy moved her hips forward and backward like she was fucking my mouth. I gagged on the dildo but still licked it of Liz's juices. They swapped the strap-on to Liz and Amy got on all fours on the bed. Liz eased the dildo in and rocked back and forth to ensure it was seated, then leaned forward offering her gash to me. I slid in with ease, her cunt flooded with juice. We started the piston motion again; my change was reaching around and cupping Liz's tits while she fucked Amy. She had not leaned as far forward as Amy, but I still rued missing the opportunity to do the same to Amy's big tits.

As Amy got closer to an orgasm, Liz picked up the pace, throwing me off mine. We disconnected from Amy's cunt but stayed connect to each other. "Put it back in, quick," pleaded Amy.

Liz shoved the cock into Amy's snatch with force. "Happy bitch," she growled and proceeded to fuck her while I watched and jerked my cock. "What are you waiting for?" Liz said over her shoulder.

I re-entered Liz's quim and got back into the rhythm.

I had held back for a while, but I was getting close and needed to cum. "I'm cumming," I warned.

"Cum in her cunt," Amy said.

"Yeah, cum in my cunt," Liz repeated.

I shot my load. Liz felt it shoot into her and fucked the strap-on into Amy, causing her to cum.

I rubbed Liz's ass as I pulled my spent cock out of her cunt. Liz then pulled out of Amy and lay on her back beside her. Amy kissed Liz and rubbed her tits, then travelled down to her cum-filled pussy. I watched her finger dip into her twat and fuck her for a few minutes. Liz came from the finger-fucking; she was close already. Amy pulled her finger from Liz's snatch and licked the cum and juice off it. I wished for her to eat my cream pie from Liz's cunt, but it was not to be.

Amy looked at me and said, "Shower time." I stood and wandered toward their bathroom. Amy placed her hand on my arm and said, "Not you. You use your own."

The sex was over. Would it be repeated? I did not know.