The Bet Ch. 01

Story Info
Threesome.
2.8k words
4.22
27.3k
18

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE BET 1

The bet was if Krissy scored the penalty, Jack was to run around the field and flash his cock. If Krissy missed the penalty, she would run around the field and flash her tits. Krissy scored, but Jack got close to saving it.

As Jack ran toward the group of women in the soccer team he coached, he dropped his shorts to his knees exposing his 81/2inch cock. Mia, his wife, was taping the event and the video later revealed comments of "Mia, you're a lucky bitch" "Look at the size of that cock" and "I'd love to fuck that."

After the gathering broke up and the players headed home, Jack retrieved the ball from the goal while Mia and Krissy talked together.

"You ready to go?" Jack asked Mia

"Krissy and I are talking; she'll give me a ride home. Pour me a glass of wine, will you?" Mia replied

Mia was a 5foot, 34D-28-36, beautiful blonde sex machine, according to Jack. Her soccer uniform always made his cock hard. The tight silky shorts showed off her tremendous ass and her big tits jutted out, even though the shirt was a little too big for her, which was good because her ample cleavage was exposed each time she bent over. Krissy also had a great ass, which Jack ogled when he could, with smaller tits (probably a B-cup). Mia knew he wanted to fuck Krissy.

Jack went to the house, poured a wine for Mia, and got himself a beer. He thought about a shower but wanted to fuck Mia as soon as she walked in the door - it happened a lot during soccer season. Mia would come in the door, take a sip of her wine, and Jack would rub her ass in the shorts (she had a great ass). This would lead to him groping her tits and her reaching back for his cock. Soon her shorts would be pulled down to her knees, she would be bent over, and his cock would slide into her very wet cunt.

Her pussy was shaved, except for a "soul patch" just above her clit - so she "looked like a woman and not a fourteen-year-old" which is how old Jack jokingly told her he thought she was when they first met three years earlier. He explained that she had "a baby face which was really cute," only digging the hole deeper. "Babies are cute! puppies are cute! I'm a grown woman, asshole," she stated angrily. Eventually, he convinced her to go to dinner with him as an apology. They had been together ever since.

The door opened and Mia walked in - Jack's hard-on drooped as Krissy followed her into the house.

"Pour Krissy a wine," Mia said.

They took their drinks to the living room and continued to chat. Jack stayed in the kitchen.

"Jack, come in here." He entered. "Krissy wants to ask you something," Mia said, then to Krissy, "Go ahead."

"Are you sure it's okay?" Krissy asked timidly.

"It is with us, if it is with you," replied Mia.

Jack looked confused.

Krissy cleared her throat, "Can I see your penis?"

"What did she just say?" thought Jack.

"No!" said Mia, "do it right."

"Fine," an eyeroll from Krissy, "Can I see your cock?"

Jack looked at Mia, she nodded her approval. He looked at Krissy.

"Sure," he said, while reaching for his shorts.

"No, no," said Mia, "Do it right. Go in the kitchen, take your clothes off, then come back in. Krissy will close her eyes and when you're set, she'll open them... and no hard-on."

Jack went to the kitchen and stripped naked, not just his shorts and underwear, everything.

"Here I come," he said.

He walked into the living room and Mia posed him by the couch.

"Okay Krissy, open your eyes."

She did and said, "Oh!"

Mia said, "Let's get a closer look."

She dragged Krissy off the love seat to stand in front of Jack and then pulled her to her knees with Jack's cock in both their faces.

"You can touch it. It's even bigger when it's hard." Mia encouraged.

Krissy tentatively reached out and grabbed the cock with her right hand. Mia was on her left giving her instructions.

"Jerk it a little. You have a kid; I know you've seen a cock before."

"Never one this big."

"If you suck it, it gets even bigger," said Mia, "You've sucked cock before, right?"

"And licked balls and swallowed cum... anything else you want to know?" laughed Krissy.

"Then suck his cock, I know he won't mind."

All inhibitions gone, Krissy proceeded to lick the head and wet the shaft with her tongue like an experienced cocksucker.

"You have sucked cock before," joked Mia, "Here, let's get your shirt off so you don't have to explain why there are cumstains on it to your husband."

Mia pulled Krissy's soccer shirt over her head, Krissy stopping only long enough for this to happen before going back to sucking. Mia unclasped her bra, freeing her small, firm tits.

Rubbing Krissy's tits, she said, "Yeah! That's it, deepthroat that cock."

Mia could deep-throat all 81/2inches, she was very experienced at sucking cock (not only Jack's), but Krissy could only manage about 5inches.

"Is she a good cocksucker, baby?" Mia asked Jack. Mia loved nasty-talking during sex.

"God, yeah!" replied Jack.

"She's got nice firm tits," said Mia, then, running her left hand between Krissy's thighs, she rubbed her pussy through her shorts. "Her snatch is soaking wet. Lick his balls too, Krissy."

Krissy lifted the cock and took turns licking one shaved ball then the other (he shaved his pubic area because Mia hated getting "cock-hair" in her mouth, her words). She sucked them into her mouth, stroking the cock at the same time.

Mia had removed her shirt and sports bra and returned to rubbing Krissy's pussy and ass. Mia kissed Krissy's neck as she slipped her hand inside Krissy's shorts. She could only rub the clit and pussy as the shorts were too tight for anything else.

"Let's take your shorts off, I want to finger your cunt," Mia declared as she slipped Krissy's shorts and panties down to her knees.

Krissy looked at Mia as if coming out of a trance. Mia looked her in the eye.

"You want to fuck his cock, right?" asked Mia.

"Yes."

"Well, ask him."

"Can I fuck your cock?" Krissy said to Jack.

"How did I tell you to talk in the car? You agreed," scolded Mia.

Just then, two of Mia's fingers entered Krissy's cunt and her thumb rubbed the swollen clit. Krissy's swayed as a small orgasm exploded in her.

"I need your cock in my pussy."

"No!" said Mia, "Call it a cunt. Say it, bitch!"

"I need your fucking cock in my fucking cunt," Krissy practically shouted.

"That's better, slut" laughed Mia. "Now, let's get you ready for that cock."

Mia moved Krissy so she was sitting on the couch. Jack stood on the couch and straddled her face feeding his cock to Krissy. Mia opened Krissy's legs and pulled her forward until her ass was hanging off the couch. She shoved two fingers up her snatch, fucking her wet hole, and put her tongue on her clit, licking and sucking the swollen nub like a small cock (this was not her first-time eating pussy).

Her other hand explored Krissy's ass. The juice from her pussy lubricating her fingers, Mia circled Krissy's asshole and then pushed the finger in. Another orgasm rocked Krissy, she moaned around the cock in her mouth as she rubbed Jack's balls and continued to try deep-throating most of the length.

"You've been ass-fucked before," Mia thought inserting a second finger, "Jack will be happy to hear that."

"This whore is ready to be fucked," declared Mia, standing up and removing her shorts and panties.

Jack stepped off the couch and got between Krissy's legs, his cock at the entrance to her juicy, wet gash. He rubbed the head up and down the slit several times and looked at Krissy. Her eyes were closed in ecstasy, her hands fondled her apple-size tits, pulling on the nipples and massaging them lustfully.

Mia sat beside her and kissed her full on the lips; she did not resist, even when Mia's tongue slipped between her teeth. She tasted her own pussy juice - she had done that before, off her fingers, off a cock that had been fucking her, and now from a woman kissing her. She wondered if she was going to taste Mia's pussy juice straight from the source.

What few people knew about Krissy - they thought her a strait-laced prude - was her dark, sexual side which she kept under wraps but felt these two were the ones to release it too. She had done a threesome with two men before her marriage, including a cock in her ass and pussy at the same time (DPd as she later found out it was called). One boyfriend had introduced her to watersports. She liked pissing on people (only guys so far), but preferred being pissed on, especially on her face and up her cunt; and, yes, she had swallowed piss - it was okay.

She had been fucked in the ass on multiple occasions - that was her husband's favorite hole, and hers also, if truth be told. She loved when a guy jerked his cock off on her face, and a real turn on had been when a former boyfriend had cum in her mouth and then asked her to spit it back into his mouth, which he then swallowed. The same guy also loved to cum in her cunt and then eat it out - she always came when guys did that.

She had not yet asked her husband to do that and some other "kinky shit" she had enjoyed before marriage. She was introducing the "perverted stuff" slowly to him but these two were well ahead of his kink level, she thought. Amazingly, she had never been with another woman until now, but she had no qualms about eating pussy and fingering a cunt or asshole.

Jack pressed his cock into the shaved pussy - he was a little surprised as he didn't think Krissy would have been fully shaved (prude that she was). For the first time since removing his clothes, he put his hands on Krissy's tits - soft but firm; tawny nipples to match her light brown hair (Mia's nipples were pink, to match her strawberry-blonde hair).

He rubbed Krissy's left tit with his left hand as his right went to Mia's big tit. He compared the two; admiring the difference in size, weight, and feel. He looked again at the two women kissing before him and wished he had a camera.

His thoughts went to the neglect of his wife; he had only pleasured Krissy, actually both of them had pleasured her, now he wanted to include Mia in the fucking (it was not love-making - he only did that with Mia). Selfishly he also wanted to feel, lick, fuck, kiss and eat as much pussy, ass, mouth, and tits at one time as he could - damn, he wished he had a camera. He bent to suck Mia's tit and then lowered his hand to her pussy. Finding the clit, he placed his thumb on it and rubbed slowly while inserting a finger in her cunt.

As the women continued to kiss, Mia took Krissy's hand and placed it on her pussy. Jack removed his hand to see what Krissy would do. Krissy needed no more encouragement, she rubbed Mia's clit and, as Mia opened her legs wider, she slipped a finger into her cunt. As with her own, Mia's cunt was wet with lust.

"Can I taste you?" asked Krissy lustily, looking in Mia's eyes; Jack's eyes opened wide with stunned delight.

As Mia raised her body and turned around, Krissy latched onto her tit and sucked the nipple while fondling the other one with her hand. Mia paused to allow her to suck both nipples, then straddled Krissy's face and lowered her pussy to the waiting mouth.

Krissy had seen enough porn movies, and knew what she liked, to have a good idea of what to do. Electric currents ran through Mia's body as Krissy's tongue licked her clit. Krissy wanted to taste Mia's pussy and Mia wanted to be licked by Krissy - Jack was not the only one who fantasized about fucking Krissy.

Krissy brought her right hand up to Mia's pussy and plunged two fingers into her cunt. Mia bucked, and Krissy grabbed her ass to steady them both.

"Yes, finger-fuck my asshole," panted Mia, "Finger my fucking asshole."

Krissy dipped the middle finger of her left hand in Mia's cunt for lube and then thrust it up her asshole as Mia had done to her. Krissy realized Mia was not an anal virgin and worked a second finger into the opening.

As Mia felt the second finger go in, she looked at Krissy and said, with a sly smile, "You think you're the only one who takes cock up the ass?"

Jack almost came when he heard this. Not only did Krissy have a great ass, but, answering his prayers, she had been fucked in it. "Did she like getting fucked in her ass? Would she let him fuck her ass? Should he ask, or just go for it and possibly spoil the moment." All these questions ran around his brain at once, threatening to render him flaccid.

Mia saved him again, "Can Jack fuck your tight little asshole? He's lusted after it for soooo long, hahaha."

"Is that right, Jack?" asked Krissy, "You want to fuck my asshole? My twat and mouth not good enough for you, you want to fuck all my holes?"

She paused, "You can fuck my asshole, if I can spit cum into your mouth and you swallow it - it's called snowballing."

Mia laughed, "We know, and we do it. Ever had a guy eat cum out of your cunt? I cum so hard when that happens."

"Fuck, I do too. Shit, a guy could do anything he wants to me after that. Guess you aren't the only kinky bitch on the team," laughed Krissy.

Mia said, "Well, let's see how kinky you are then. Do you know what watersports are?"

"Yeah! Pissing on each other. Done that, love it" replied Krissy.

"Good! Jack fucks your asshole, and you piss on him after. What do you think?" bartered Mia.

"I can live with that," said Krissy, "How about we will both piss on him at the same time?"

Mia grinned, "Sounds good."

"Well, if I'm fucking her asshole so she can piss on me, then you are prepping her asshole if you want to piss on me." Jack countered to Mia, pulling out of Krissy's cunt.

Mia dropped between Krissy's legs and told her to raise her legs up, she then proceeded to lick, finger and spit on Krissy's asshole, and pussy. Jack got on the couch and tried to put his cock in Krissy's mouth.

"I'm holding my legs up, help me if you want me to suck your cock," Krissy exclaimed.

Jack turned so his ass was facing Krissy and grabbed both her legs while Mia kept up the assault on her asshole. He straddled Krissy and squatted so she could get his cock in her mouth. She sucked and licked her cunt juice off his cock and pulled him down to lick his balls.

"Lick and finger-fuck his asshole, he loves that," instructed Mia, taking a pause from her anal ministrations.

Jack almost came when Krissy stuck her tongue in his asshole. He watched as, while holding his cock in her left hand, she fingered her cunt with her middle finger of her right hand and then brought the lubed digit to his asshole. He felt her penetrate his sphincter and continue pushing until her middle finger was buried in his rectum.

She then started finger-fucking his asshole, spitting on it to lube it (also, because she thought it was kinky to spit on someone and be spit on herself); thinking while doing this "I bet he's had a dildo or vibrator up his ass, maybe a strap-on. Yeah! Mia would have fucked him with a strap-on. What about a real cock? Wonder if he's been fucked by a guy before? Shit, is there no end to my depravity?"

She had never thought this about Matt (her husband). Then, "Who cares, I'm licking and finger-fucking a guy's asshole, while his wife is licking and finger-fucking mine, getting it ready for his big cock, and I'm wondering if he's gay. I would watch him get fucked by a guy or even Mia's strap-on... I want to fuck him with a strap-on. Wonder if Mia would let me?"

"Oh! Fuck, this bitch is ready to be fucked in the asshole. I think she came while I was prepping her."

Krissy didn't want to tell Mia that she had cum twice but one of those was thinking about Jack getting fucked in the ass.