Amy Finishes Calendar Shoot and More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Amy, let's start with you putting a knee on the seat and the other foot on the ground next to it," not wasting any time.

She put her knee on the black leather seat and felt the thing string of her bikini bottoms rise into her lips, the camera clicking away in front of her immediately flipped the switch inside her. She stuck her ass out, and leaned forward, looking into the camera, letting it capture her arousal.

Jerry had her turn to the side, her hands back on the seat, her body arched off the bike, her muscles flexing as she held the position. The clicking of the camera and the "Oh's" from the spectators were driving her mad. Jerry had her put her ass on the seat, sitting sideways, feet on the ground, and lean forward, her hands on her knees. Whoever was behind her got a great view of her ass while those in front could see most of her boobs.

Jerry noticed her arousal, smiled at her, and then asked her to part her legs a little. She did as she was told, parting her legs slightly, then put her hands behind her head, under her hair, flipping it up.

"Open a little wider," came the simple direction, his camera clicking in fast succession.

She parted her legs wider, feeling the thin fabric on her inner lips, rising between them again, she put her hand down to playfully cover her pussy with her hand while biting on a finger in a "you caught me look".

"That's so perfect!" Jerry encouraged. "Bite your lower lip! Yes! Hold that!" more clicks of the camera.

"Hold the handlebar tassels, the other on the rear seat," he said in almost a whisper as he moved in closer.

She hesitated, hearing the directions, knowing how exposed she would be, then followed. As she reached for the red tassels on the handlebar, she parted her legs wider, the thin fabric sliding up into her slit, exposing her smooth pink pussy.

"Fuck, that's hot," she overheard, followed by a "Damn, she is sexy," from a female voice.

She looked out from the bright lights and saw several people with their phones out, taking pictures of her. She let go of the tassels, kept her legs wide while sitting on the seat, and put her hands behind her head, sticking her big boobs out further.

"That's great, now get on the bike and stand on the foot pegs," Jerry directed.

The crowd cheered as she stood on the pegs, smiled, and waved in her best parade pose. She leaned forward, showing her ass to the crowd across the pool behind her. Jerry took several more photos with various poses on the bike before asking who the owner was and if they would like their picture taken with Amy.

A beautiful blonde stepped forward wearing a blue and white sundress, announcing it was her bike. She immediately leaned in, giving Amy a grateful hug, before turning to the crowd.

"How about you straddle your bike, Monica," Jerry suggested.

"Sure," Monica replied, swinging her heeled foot over her bike. "But I don't sit bitch, especially on my bike," she added which brought laughs from everyone.

"How about we put Amy behind you," motioning for Amy to get behind her.

Amy put her hands on her hips, testing the waters, and smiled, as Jerry took playful innocent pictures of them on the bike.

As Monica removed herself from the bike, she gave Amy another hug, whispered her appreciation, and told her she would like to invite her to lunch one day next week.

Amy smiled and gave her, "That would be nice," along with another light hug.

Jerry announced a wardrobe change before moving inside to the last bike of the day and that he would like to get a group photo of the club members. As Jerry got the group arranged, Amy went to change into her red dress.

She pulled the tiny string bikini from her body. It was now very wet and sticking to her as she peeled it away and down her legs. She brought a lube applicator in her bag to reapply lube to her plug, as she bent over, using a wipe to wipe off excess while tugging it back on her tight hole. Feeling her ass suck it right back in, made her gasp, and her pussy glistening wet.

She wiped off perspiration and oil Jerry had sprayed on her chest, and stepped into the small red dress. Thinking, "Oh my god, this is tiny," as she pulled the thin spaghetti straps over her bare shoulders. She adjusted her breasts in the thin red material, making sure her hard nipples were poking forward. Jerry had always left a bra and panties with her dress when they were to be worn. "I guess it's a bare kind of dress," she thought, not seeing any panties, clasping her red heels.

She gave the dress a fresh look and moved in it to see what would be showing. Seeing things were going to be hidden in this dress, she got excited knowing and hoping Jerry would expose her again. As she started to step out, Megan had a hold of the door walking in.

"Hey sexy, need any help?" offered Megan.

"Oh my god, come in!" exclaimed Amy as she shut the door behind her new friend. "What do you think of this dress? I can barely move in it!" twirling herself around.

"It looks great. I love how it holds your big boobs," cupping Amy's boobs in her dress. "Your ass is very popular today. You can't believe how many people I have heard talking about it," sliding her hands over Amy's ass.

"Could you see my plug?" asked Amy with a grin.

"Oh my god! Serious?" turning Amy to see her ass. "I was looking hard, and couldn't tell, but damn, this ass is so hot," lifting her dress over her full ass. "Love your ass, baby," grabbing both her ass cheeks in her little hands. Megan parted her cheeks and admired the plug with the pink jewel end. "Hmm, so cute," running her finger over the jewel. "I love the pink," as she continued to toy with it, enjoying Amy's muscles relax.

"Hmm, you are going to get me going again," putting her hands on the bedroom dresser as her friend fondled her ass.

"I noticed how wet you were posing, you naughty slut," slapping her ass, making Amy yelp out loud.

"I can't help it when in front of the camera, I just flow," feeling Megan's fingers caressing her pussy. Moaning softly as she leaned forward on the dresser. "Oh my god, yes," feeling Megan's lips and tongue touch her ass, then to her pussy from behind.

"Hmm, you taste so good, baby," Megan mouthed without taking her tongue off Amy's pussy and ass. She pushed 2 fingers through her wet lips into her pussy, making Amy shriek and stand up straight.

"Fuck!" Amy gasped. "I'm sorry, I can't. If you get me swollen and open it won't look right in pictures. People will know. I'm sorry. Can we play later? I'd like to return the pleasure?" Amy asked innocently.

"Sure, baby!" unzipping her dress and stepping out of it. "But if you have to go I will just have to fuck myself on my own," as she laid across the bed and spread her legs wide to show Amy her wet pussy.

"Megan!", she giggled, "I can't right now, they are waiting for me," not taking her eyes off her smooth perfect pussy. "You are wearing your plug!" watching Megan pull her ankles back.

"I am!" Megan admitted, showing her ass to Amy. "Dale always keeps me plugged in case he wants me," tugging and pushing on her red jeweled plug. "Come taste me," she pleaded, tapping her wet lips with her fingers.

"Okay, but just quickly," lowering herself next to the bed in front of Megan's open legs.

"Shut up and lick me," Megan directed, circling her clit with her finger, watching Amy in front of her.

Amy leaned in and kissed her little thigh. When she heard the command, she plunged her mouth down on Megan's pussy and started licking. She'd never licked a woman, but she learned quickly from Megan's response. She loved hearing her whimpers and moans, letting her know her tongue was doing it right.

"I have to get back. Can we play again later?" asked Amy, wiping the juices off her mouth with the bedding.

"Of course, baby. I want to watch you get fucked again too!" Megan said as she fingered herself.

"Oh my god! Of course, you do! Such a slut!" Amy teased opening the door quickly and sliding out before anyone saw Megan on the bed.

When Amy stepped into the large living room with the pearl white bike in the middle of the room, everyone started clapping. She felt like a star and enjoyed being the center of attention.

"Amy, can you fix your lipstick, and we'll get going."

"Oh shit," Amy thought, knowing it was smeared from licking Megan. She could still taste Megan on her lips as she reapplied her lipstick in front of a mirror.

Jerry was quick to position her, her elbows on the seat from the back, bent over, looking up. The clicking of the camera and Jerry's smooth direction was arousing her, not seeing anyone beyond the lights the switch was flipped. He had her kneel in front of the bike, showing off her legs, squatting next to the engine, her hair on the seat. He then had her sit sideways, both legs onto one side as she gave serious looks and poses.

She was getting into a rhythm, moving around the bike in various poses, flipping her hair back, pushing her ass or chest out, and her pussy was signaling her arousal. She moved to the back of the bike, gripping the tail lights as she bent over at the waist, her dress rising over her round ass, giving those behind her a clear view of everything, while those in front and to the sides could see her tits almost fall out of the dress, nipples barely covered.

"Hope everyone enjoyed the photoshoot today. Would the owner of this bike like some pictures with Amy?" announced Jerry.

A couple, both dressed in white came forward. "We'd love to have some pictures with her, Jerry," the man said in a deep voice.

Amy, standing next to the bike, was in awe of this power couple. He was a tall fit black man in his 50's. Even in his loose attire, she could tell he was muscular. His wife was a small, petite, beautiful Asian woman. She looked to be in her early 30s, well put together in an all-white halter dress that cupped her ample breasts, flowing down her small features. Guessing at 5'1", she looked tiny standing next to him. "Damn, they are beautiful," she thought, catching herself staring at her.

"Amy, you are so beautiful! Thank you for doing this for us. I'm Lucy and this is my husband Tyrone," offering Amy a light hug.

"Okay, folks. Let's have the ladies on each side," putting Tyrone in the center in front of the bike.

The camera clicked away, as Amy felt Tyrone's big hand on her back, giving her goosebumps. She could feel his fingers moving, almost as if he was caressing her, or maybe it was just in her mind.

"How about the couple sit on the bike and Amy standing in front," the couple sat on the bike together, Amy moving to the front, her hand on the handlebar. All were very classy poses, and Amy wanted more.

The couple thanked Jerry for the photos, then turned to thank Amy again. Tyrone, being 6' 5" looked down at Amy, then leaned in for a hug, bringing her into his arms and whispered in her ear how hot she was today. Lucy stepped into the hug as well, wrapping her arms around Amy's waist, and thanked her in the other ear.

Jerry, not missing an opportunity, started to capture the grateful couple hugging their muse. All three embraced the moment and smiled at the camera.

"Would you mind taking a picture with me, Amy?" asked Lucy.

"Not at all. Jerry, can you get Lucy and I?" asked Amy.

Lucy was quick to wrap her arm around Amy's waist, pulling her in close, while her breasts wrapped around Amy's arm. The touch gave Amy goosebumps again. As they released each other, Amy whispered to let her know if she wanted any other pictures.

Since the photoshoot was over, Amy started mingling, talking about the bikes, her modeling, and the club members. She felt like a famous star, receiving all the attention, along with requests for pictures. The men were more eager to put their hands on her waist through pictures, several times feeling hands roam over her ass, but she didn't mind as long as the camera was clicking.

"Looks like you have met everyone," said Robert into her ear from behind.

"I think so too. Everyone is so nice. You have a good group of friends, Robert," Amy responded.

"Well, now they are your friends too. What did you think of Lucy and Ty? They are very fond of you."

"She is so sweet. And beautiful! Not many Asian women are blessed with curves like that."

"Haha," Robert chuckled. "Yes, she is blessed with curves. Would you like to play with her?" asked Robert in a casual way while he looked out over the room next to her.

She put her hand on his arm, "Are you serious? Did she say she wanted me?"

"She did. They both did actually. Asked me how they could contact you directly. I told them they could through me," he said, turning and looking into her eyes. "They didn't know you were mine, and now they do."

"Oh, um wow. It's flattering for sure," Amy said, suddenly nervous and not knowing what Robert was thinking.

"So would you like to play with them?" he asked again.

"Um, do you want me to?" she said, lowering her eyes.

"That's the answer I was wanting to hear," he said with a big smile. "Right now I want you to go remove your plug and stay in this dress the rest of the night," kissing her on the forehead and walking to the patio.

She watched him from the living room, mingling with his wealthy friends on the patio, wondering what he had told Tyrone and Lucy about her. Wondering if he planned on sharing her with them, and the sudden thought made her nipples stiffen. "Oh my god, I wonder if it's true about black men?" she thought as she went to the bedroom to remove her plug.

She walked around the house, talking with everyone who stopped her, casually mingling and getting to know everyone, when she spotted Megan between two men and a woman talking. She went over to join them, putting her hand around Megan's waist.

"Oh, you two know each other?" one of the men asked.

"We do. Quit well actually," smiled Megan while putting her around Amy onto her ass.

The men started asking questions about her modeling and the bikes. "Which bike is her favorite," was the common question everyone asked. As she was describing the flame bike and the dress she was to wear with it, she saw Lucy make eye contact with her from across the pool, then motioned to the house, as she stepped inside.

She made her way back to the house, casually searching for Lucy. She caught a glimpse of her upstairs, overlooking the living room, before turning and walking into a bedroom. Now she was curious. She made her way carefully up the stairs in her tiny dress and high heels. She stopped in front of the door saw Lucy go in, and knocked lightly.

"Just a minute," came Lucy's voice.

"No problem, I um, was just looking for you," replied Amy.

"Amy? Is that you?"

"Yes. I'll come back."

"No, please come in."

Amy turned the knob and stepped in slowly, looking around the big room and closing the door behind her. As soon as she stepped around the door and a wall towards the big bathroom she saw Lucy on her knees, stroking and sucking on the biggest, blackest, cock she had ever seen. Tyrone was leaning against the counter, his hands back on the counter, watching his little Asian wife pleasure him. "I should come back later," Amy managed to get out.

"Not at all. Come here," said Lucy, not taking both hands off the big cock and looking at her. "If he doesn't blow his load a couple of times a day he gets grouchy. Don't you babe?" looking up at Tyrone.

"Just keep stroking," growled Tyrone.

Amy watched in awe as Lucy used both her small hands up and down on the big shaft. Amy sat on the make-up stool and watched, her pussy dripping.

"Ever seen a big black cock," Tyrone asked with a deep chuckle.

Amy shook her head no, and continued to stare. She watched Lucy plunge her mouth down on it until she made herself choke, then pull it back out, saliva coating the black shaft, using her spit to stroke more.

"You wanna taste, baby? Go ahead! Get down on your knees and suck it with her," Tyrone directed.

Amy shook her head no, feeling her pussy drip.

"Have a taste?" Lucy encouraged, holding the big dark purple head to Amy.

"Oh my god," moaned Amy, clamping her thighs together tight. "I can't without permission," Amy whispered.

Lucy stood up and smiled. "You are a very good girl, Amy," and leaned in to kiss her. "You passed a very important test. Most women wouldn't hesitate to experience this big cock. I'll tell Robert you did well," she said as she unhooked the back of her dress, exposing her big tits. "You can stay and watch if you want," as she lifted her dress over her waist, exposing her perfect ass, and bent over the side of the bed.

Amy froze seeing her tiny Asian body bent over the side of the bed, and Tyrone lining up behind her, holding his monster cock in his hand.

She quickly turned and headed for the door before she wouldn't be able to stop herself from doing more than watching. As she closed the door behind her, she could hear the whimpers of Lucy being impaled.

When Amy found Robert alone in the kitchen, she slid up next to him and whispered, "That was a naughty test," squeezing his arm.

Robert smiled to himself without looking at her. "If you are down here telling me this already, it means you passed."

"I think I did. It was so tempting, Robert. Oh my god, he is huge," she whispered, then giggled.

"Yes, he is. You wanted to experience that big black cock, didn't you?" he whispered, turning to face her.

"I, um, god Robert. I don't know. Do you want me to? I don't know how Lucy takes such a big thing," looking down nervously.

"Good answer, baby. Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Did you see Megan and Dale are here?"

"I did," Amy responded with a smile. "Megan helped me get into this dress," blushing, knowing Robert would know they played.

He chuckled, "Yeah, she really likes you. I think everyone loved you today. Let's go out on the patio and introduce you to some people."

They walked out to the back patio, noticing most people were leaving as the sun was now setting. Jerry had his lights and equipment already packed up and there were a few couples left. Monica, the beautiful blonde with the red bike, was talking with Megan and Dale next to her bike as they made their way to them.

Monica greeted Amy with another light hug and kiss on the cheek, thanking her for a wonderful time and the photo with her bike. "Are you available for lunch this week?" she asked in front of everyone this time.

"Um, well, sure," looking to Robert for help, not sure if she should accept without his permission.

"Sounds like a great idea. You should," encouraging Amy that it was acceptable.

"Great, I will call you this week, Amy," Monica said before excusing herself and calling it a night.

"Should we move the party inside," asked Dale, putting his arm around Megan and squeezing her little ass.

"I think we shall," laughed Robert, toasting Dale with his beer bottle. "But first I need to do something with my baby girl," he said putting down his beer on a nearby pub table. Reaching into his pocket he pulled out Amy's collar she left in her bag.

Seeing her collar in Robert's hand, she blushed and flushed. Was she in trouble or did he anticipate this? Still in her heels, she immediately lowered herself to her knees in front of him and looked up.

"You got yourself a hot obedient one there Rob," said Dale as they watched. "You see how fast she went to her knees?" looking at Megan.

"Yes, Daddy," Megan whispered, going to her knees in front of Dale. "I'll stay here as long as you like, Daddy," unbuckling his pants.

"Lift your hair, baby girl," Robert directed as he clasped the collar around Amy's neck.

Amy lifted her hair off her neck, felt the cool silver against her skin, and shivered. She could feel her juices dripping and her nipples ached looking up at Robert collaring her. "Thank you, Sir," she whispered.