Amy Finishes Calendar Shoot and More

Story Info
Wife turns to Modeling and finds her naughty side.
12.6k words
3.2
16.5k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is about the journey of a sweet naïve wife who does her first boudoir photoshoot that turns into more modeling opportunities. If you haven't read "Naïve Wife Boudoir Photoshoot", please get acquainted with her character and the situations she finds herself.

When Amy arrived home at 1 am, she was still hyped up from the excitement of the night with Robert, and his friends, Dale and Megan. Not only had he shared her for the first time, she had her first girl experience. She would have liked to be able to taste Megan herself, so maybe another opportunity will arise.

The house was dark, the boys and Brian asleep as she tiptoed into the bathroom to change and clean herself up before getting into bed with Brian. Luckily she changed back into the sundress she left the house wearing. God, she couldn't believe she had just fucked a man she just met because he told her to, her fingers finding her collar still around her neck. She quickly took it off, put it into the gym bag she left in the hallway, and crawled into bed with Brian, who was already snoring.

Friday Morning she got the boys up, still tired from the late-night baseball game they told her all about. She encouraged them to tell her about every inning when they got home from school. She kissed Brian goodbye, reminding him to display her picture on his desk, and would work on getting him more pictures.

"Really? I'd love more pictures, honey. Maybe more bikini or lingerie ones?" he asked sheepishly.

"I'll see what I can do for you. What about a picture without anything?" she teased, thinking about all the photos Robert had of her. "Get the boys to school before they are late," and returned to the kitchen to clean.

She continued to wipe the counters and put dishes away, often putting things in the wrong place as her mind thought back to the night before. How another woman touched her, licked her, and another man- men- fucked her in the same night. "God, they were fun. I wonder how Megan tastes," she thought, wiping the counter with the wet towel. "Would she even like to be eaten by another woman?" curiously thinking how another woman would taste, look, and feel.

Amy spent the next part of her day working out in her gym. Wondering why Robert hadn't texted her another task as she did her 100th squat thrust into a push-up. She was working up a real sweat, dripping onto the floor as she stood up and made her way to the pull-up bar. Every time her chin hit the bar she thought of Robert's big cock entering her, then down, and back up again.

Her body was recovering with a post-workout drink sitting in front of the boys' school to pick them up as a surprise. Sure enough, she smiled at seeing them running out to her SUV as soon as they spotted her. She took the boys to get ice cream on the way home, knowing they would distract her from her most recent sexual cravings and thoughts. Being Friday and without homework, they quickly reminded Mom and got on their bikes to play with friends.

Left alone with her thoughts and planning for tomorrow's shoot, she showered and threw on a sundress. She was getting aroused at the thought of everyone watching her pose with the bikes, hoping they would feel comfortable taking photos of her in her micro bikinis and red dress. She crawled onto her bed with Brian's photo album, thumbing through the photos of herself, remembering how wet she was when she was exposing her pussy to the camera, before and after Robert touched her, pulling her dress up to her waist. She stroked her wet lips, teasing herself, looking down at her freshly shaven pussy lips, glistening with arousal.

Her phone alerted her of an incoming text. "Are you ready for tomorrow, baby girl?" smile emoji from Robert.

"Yes, and a little nervous of everyone watching," she replied. "But also super turned on with them watching. I hope they like me." blushing emoji, hot emoji.

"They are all excited to meet you! I have shown them some of your pictures. Even some of the wives can't wait to meet you!"

"Thank you!"

"I want you to do something for me," he prefaced his next task.

"Anything!"

"I don't want you to touch yourself or orgasm today. And I want you to wear your plug tomorrow."

"Okay, Daddy! I will be ready for you!" smile emoji. "She is so smooth right now too."

"No touching! See you in the morning, baby girl." kiss emoji.

"Shit, what is tomorrow going to be like," she thought, sliding off the bed and fixing her dress.

Dinner was at a local pizza restaurant the boys loved. Brian was quieter than usual, so Amy prodded him, "So any comments on my picture today?" with a smirk.

"Actually, yeah. My boss again. I think he likes you and doesn't even know you. He suggested I put a different picture of you each week on my desk. But he said it not suggesting. More of an order," he confessed, in a humiliating way. "Am I crazy to think that?" he asked Amy, looking in her eyes for the first time.

"Maybe it was just his tone? Maybe it was a suggestion, and you took it as an order because he is the boss?"

"I don't know. I am not good at reading people like you are. It's something else he asked," his words trailing off.

"What else did he ask?" Amy asked, now very curious, raising her eyebrows.

"He asked if you ever did any modeling in bikinis or lingerie," his eyes going down to his empty plate.

"What did you tell him?" she blurted without thinking.

"Well, um," he stammered. "I kind of told him you have. I mean you have for me, right?"

"Yes, I guess I have," she smiled. "Would you like to show him your photo album? I want to add more to your album," testing his reaction and feeling her nipples stiffen in her dress.

"I do. I mean I don't know. Would it be weird to show him my wife? Would you be Okay with that?" he rambled. "What would I show him?"

She looked at him, smiled, and put her hand on his thigh, making sure her fingertip was touching his dick, "Well, I wouldn't mind you showing him. The real question is, would it turn you on to show him your wife? Letting him see my big tits and ass?" feeling his dick stirring.

"Amy! My god. No!" shocked she would offer. "Do you think he would like to see you though? Would it be too much to just offer him to see your, um" looking down at her chest, "big tits?"

"I don't think so. You don't think he would like to see my tits?" looking down at herself, her sundress low enough to show plenty of cleavage. "I bet he would like to see them more than you think," her fingertips now over his hardening dick. "I think you would like it to, wouldn't you?"

"Jesus, Amy," brushing her hand off his hard dick. "I mean I would like to show you off more. Knowing other men look at you is hot, right?"

"I love it, honey!" leaning in to whisper in his ear, "I love knowing you jerk off to my photos."

"Really? You know?"

"I do! And love knowing you jerk off looking at my body. What kind of picture would you like to have in your album, honey?"

"Oh my god, Amy. I don't know," he stammered, afraid to say it out loud. "I wouldn't mind seeing you do something, um, more naughty," lowering his eyes.

She laughed, "You are so naughty! Okay, I will do something naughty for you! But you have to promise not to be mad when you see it, okay? Promise me!"

"I promise not to be mad! I promise Amy, really I do!" he said excitedly, hoping his wife would do something naughty in a picture for him.

"Maybe I will have a surprise for you then! By the way, remember you are going to need to do something with the boys tomorrow. I will be with Lizzy all day."

"Oh, okay. Sure, maybe we'll go to the zoo or something."

"Thanks, honey," kissing him on the cheek before he asked more questions.

Saturday morning came early for Amy, as she lay in bed staring at the ceiling, thinking about all the attention she would be getting in the coming hours. She wanted to touch herself as she lay next to Brian, but remembering Robert's strict instructions stopped her. After her hot shower, she lubed her plug, and inserted it slowly, feeling her tight hole stretch. As soon as it sunk into her, she gasped, remembering why she loved it so much.

She left the house before the boys awoke, not wanting to see them and lie about where Mom was going today. The drive to Robert's house seemed so much longer than usual, alone with her thoughts, excited and nervous about what the day had in store. Pulling into Robert's driveway, she drove around the side of the big garage, Jerry was already setting up the bikes and lighting on the patio, and even had the living room double-stacked sliding doors open into the house. She made her way into the kitchen and found Robert sipping coffee in only his shorts.

"There is our beautiful model," Robert announced, greeting her with a hug. "How did you sleep?" kissing her on the cheek.

"Um, I slept good, but woke up frustrated thinking about today, but my daddy wouldn't let me touch," she replied with full pouty lips.

"I'll reward you later for being a good girl," turning her around abruptly. "Are you wearing it?" lifting her dress over her thick ass.

"Yes, Sir," bending over the big granite counter as he inspected the jewel plug in her asshole. "Do you like it?"

He gripped her right ass cheek in his hand, squeezed it, and told her how much he loves her ass, before tapping his finger on the jeweled end of the plug, making her gasp. He fixed her sundress and told her she should check with Jerry and the plan.

She stopped to notice the beautiful pearl-white Harley Street Glide parked in the living room, in front of the big open windows. She walked outside to see Jerry setting up lights around a gloss black Harley next to the pool.

"Good Morning, Jerry," she announced.

"Hey, Gorgeous. This is going to be so much fun. Are you ready?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I think so. A little nervous knowing other people will be watching, but excited as well."

"Good! You will be amazing! Just don't make eye contact with anyone. Keep focused on me and the camera," he encouraged.

"Thanks, Jerry. You're the best," rubbing his arm caringly.

"Babe, I need to ask this now, before we get started. I know we have exposed you to some ultra-compromising positions. Are you comfortable with that today?" he asked with a serious look on his face.

She looked into his eyes, knowing he meant exposing her pussy and ass to the camera, "Yes. I actually love it when you put me in those positions. You can expose me all you want," she confessed softly, feeling herself warming. She leaned in closer, "I also know you love my ass, so feel free to expose it. I have a surprise for you today if you do," she blushed and smiled, gripping his arm.

"Oh god! I can't wait. We'll do this black bike first, then move to the red one," pointing to the other side of the pool by the palm trees. "Then we'll go inside with the white one. Start with the white bikini, we'll keep you in white with the red bike, then the red dress with the white bike inside," he finished.

"Sounds good to me. I'm going to get ready." As she made her way back to the house, knowing her items were in a back bedroom, she heard motorcycles and what sounded like a sports car pull into the big driveway. Her nerves kicked in, and so did her arousal. She closed the bedroom door took the red dress out of the plastic covering set it on the bed and admired it. It was so short, with side cutouts, and a very deep plunge halter style. She slipped out of the sundress, removed the sports bra, always caring to wear one that doesn't leave lines, and took the white bikini off the hangar. "Damn, this is tiny," she said to herself, holding the string bottoms. As she stepped into the tiny strings and adjusted them on her hips, she admired how it barely covered her pussy lips and rode up her ass. She turned to look at her ass in the mirror, the jewel end of the plug not obvious. She bent over, spread her legs, and could see it now, the thin white string running across the center of the pink jewel. A knock on the door redirected her attention, "Yes?"

"Are you about ready?" Robert asked, poking his head into the room, then seeing her topless in the tiny white bikini bottoms. "Wow!"

"I know. It's so tiny," adjusting the thin string barely covering her pussy. "Is my plug visible?" she asked bending over.

"Oh yeah. Damn, that ass is amazing. Leave it in," he told her as he closed the door behind him.

Discouraged he didn't touch her, or want to pull it out, she put the top on, adjusted it over her DD breasts so her nipples were covered, and walked out in her heel sandals.

As she stepped into the open living room, she heard lots of voices and then claps as she timidly stepped into the room. She instantly blushed at the sudden attention. Robert appeared next to her, introducing her to the 20-plus people gathered in the room. He provided a great introduction, as some said "Hi Amy" out loud. She returned the hellos with light shy waves and a smile to everyone. Her nipples stiffened, as a woman from the side of the room clicked pictures of her and Robert.

This reminded Robert, "Everyone, Amy is used to having her picture taken, so she wants to encourage everyone to take pictures of her, and if you would like, with her, when she is not posing."

More claps from everyone as she stepped out to the patio towards Jerry and the bike. As she walked by people, they all seemed friendly and complimentary to her, which made her relax.

The glossy black bike was a perfect contrast to her shiny white bikini. Jerry adjusted a nearby light and began immediately posing her. "God you look amazing," clicking away on his camera as she leaned over the seat, threw her hair back, and moved her hips. "Straddle the front fender and put your arms behind your head," he directed.

As she reached back, her areolas were almost exposed, and she stuck her chest out further. She relaxed, then readjusted the triangle fabric over her tits, and went back into position as others started to gather around watching. She squatted down over the fender, her ass almost touching the cool metal as her hands went through her hair, over her chest, and down her thighs.

"That's it, open your legs wider! Flex those legs!" directed Jerry

She did as asked, flexing her quads, one leg stretching out to the side. Hearing the camera clicking, and the whispers of her audience was starting to make her drip. She grabbed her tits in both hands and leaned forward, looking up at the camera without smiling.

"That's it!" clicking. "Now let them go and put both hands on your ass, stay bent over," he directed.

She released her tits, nipples like erasers in the thin triangle top, as she put both her hands on her ass and smiled for the first time.

"Let's put you on the bike, babe," he directed, holding her hand as she put a foot on the peg and swung her other foot over the saddle. "Yes, hold that, standing," clicking away.

She wondered how many people were watching from behind now, as the group in front had grown larger. She held the handlebars, then leaned forward, giving anyone behind her a good view of her ass flexed.

"Damn, she looks better on the bike than you do Al," someone said out loud.

Everyone laughed.

"Who is Al?" Jerry turned back to the group. A bigger man in his 50s held up his hand, wearing designer jeans and an expensive dress shirt raised his hand. "Get over here Al. How about you pose with Amy on your bike," Jerry directed him through the lighting equipment to his black bike. He put Al standing next to the bike, and Amy put her hands on his shoulders and lowered her head next to his as cameras clicked away. Everyone cheered as Amy kissed him suddenly on the cheek, with lots of laughs as Al blushed. "OK Al, one more, go ahead and sit on your bike," Jerry directed him, without moving Amy.

"On the rear seat?" Al asked, not knowing where he was supposed to go with Amy still on his bike.

"Just sit on the seat, how you normally ride it," Jerry insisted, with a smirk.

"Okay then," as Al threw his leg over and sat on the saddle, Amy's big firm ass in his face. He turned and smiled at the crowd, as everyone laughed and cheered.

Amy turned back to look at him and smiled, then into the camera as Jerry clicked away pics. "You better hold on Al," she blurted out without thinking.

Al shrugged to the crowd and put his hands on her hips. Amy looked forward into the camera as Jerry clicked away. "You like that?" she whispered to Al.

"Hell yeah," he whispered back.

"Then grab my ass," she commanded, as she pushed her ass back into his face.

Al grabbed her ass cheeks in both his big meaty hands and squeezed, his face buried into her ass.

Everyone laughed and cheered, including Jerry. "Okay, how about you sit in front of him, babe."

Amy lowered herself onto the saddle in front of Al, feeling his big belly against her ass and then her back as she wedged herself between him and the tank. She kept her hands on the handlebars as his hands went to her hips and waist. The camera came in closer, and Amy tilted her head back against Al, jutting her chest out, her nipples rock hard and noticeable.

"God, I wish I had a tits like that," one of the wives announced.

Amy put her hands on Al's hands on her hips, tilted her head back, and brought Al's hands over her tits.

"That's it, hold her Al," Jerry's camera clicking away.

Al cupped Amy's big tits in both his big meaty hands.

"You have some big strong hands," Amy whispered in his ear.

Al squeezed, and Amy let out an audible whimper and closed her eyes.

"Thanks, Al," Jerry announced, breaking the duo on the bike and letting everyone know the show was moving to a different bike.

Al and his wife, Becky, thanked Amy for being so nice and fun about it. Amy appreciated the friendliness and was enjoying the attention when Jerry refocused her on the next bike.

The group had grown to all the bike owners, and more, to about 50 people standing around the patio watching the photo shoot from various angles. Amy walked in her heels to the red bike, enjoying all the eyes on her, and stopped at a small table with Jerry's equipment to change her lipstick color. She painted her lips with the sparkling red lipstick with glitter Jerry said matched the candy apple paint.

"You are doing amazing," Robert said into her ear from behind. "Everyone can't stop talking about you and the photo shoot," he added as she turned to face him.

She rubbed her freshly painted lips together and popped them open, looking into his eyes, "Thank you! I am having so much fun. Everyone is so nice and friendly. They are making it more fun than usual."

"I thought you might be thirsty," handing her a tall glass of lemonade.

"Thank you, but I just put my lipstick on," making a pouty face. "But thank you."

"Looks like Jerry is waiting for you. I'm going to watch from the veranda," as he gently touched her arm and walked away.

Feeling his touch made her nipples stiffen again and her body tensed with arousal. She figured being around his professional friends he had to keep a certain image, not the Daddy Dom he had become to her.

She was walking towards Jerry when she heard her name. She turned, looking for who else might know her at such a place, and saw Dale following Megan.

"Megan!" Amy shouted, louder than she had meant. Moving towards her as quickly as her heels would allow, Megan clacked in her heels.

"Oh my god! You look fucking hot!" Megan greeted her with a hug, looking right into Amy's big boobs.

"Thanks, sweetie. I have to get to the next shoot, you are staying for a while right?"

"Of course! We just got here. I couldn't figure out what to wear," Megan running her hands over her sundress.

"You look beautiful! Have to get back now," as she hurried back to Jerry in her heels. She felt eyes on her again, smiling at a couple of the onlookers, knowing her big boobs were jiggling and about to pop out.