Amy Finishes Calendar Shoot and More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your pussy is soo loose now," chuckled Tyrone. "Let's see how strong those legs are. You best start riding and bouncing those big tits until I tell you to stop! Understand slut?" he growled, gripping her throat.

Choking, she coughed out, "Yes, Sir," and started riding his cock, controlling how deep she went. Her quads burned as she lifted and lowered herself, feeling her pussy being pulled and invaded, yelping whenever he would pull her down on him deeper. She grabbed her tits and fed them to him, encouraging him to suck her hard, tender nipples.

"That's it. Ride it good now! Feels good doesn't it, slut?" popping a nipple from his thick lips.

"God, yes!" she hissed, feeling her orgasm building again. "Yes, Sir!" she quickly corrected herself. "I love riding your big black dick," she moaned, her hands on his chest as she bounced.

Dale appeared in front of her, next to Megan on the backside of the couch, stroking his cock. "Take her picture, baby. She looks amazing bouncing with those big tits," he told her.

Megan grabbed her phone and started taking pics of her bouncing. Seeing the camera, and the sounds of the clicks, the pain in her pussy was no longer on her mind. She started smiling at the camera, holding her tits as they bounced. She put both hands behind her head, bouncing, pushing through the burning in her legs. Seeing Megan put the camera down, looking behind her, she turned to see Robert lubing his cock behind her. "Oh my god, no!" she thought.

Robert put his hand on her back, pushing her into Tyrone's chest. Tyrone grabbed her ass cheeks in both hands, while Robert poured a liberal amount of lube down the crack of her ass.

"Relax, baby girl. You will love it," Robert told her, looking into her eyes. "Who owns your ass?" he asked.

"You do, Daddy," she whispered reluctantly, feeling his finger pressing into her lubed asshole. "Oh, fuck," she gasped.

"Just relax! Fuck, I love your ass," Robert groaned, pushing himself through her tight ring.

"Aye! Fuuuuck," she screamed, feeling her body being stretched to the limit.

"Fuck, yeah!" Tyrone encouraged Robert. "Fuck that ass, bro!"

She was on the verge of losing control of her entire body, everything as her hips started bucking and shaking. She screamed out loud, and lost control, feeling herself pee.

"Shit!" Tyrone laughed. "She just squirted!" feeling the warm fluid all over his waist and cock.

She was no longer focused on the huge cock in her pussy, the one in her ass was overwhelming her sensations as they fucked her in rhythm. She was about to be pushed further, as she gasped, between screams, moans, and whimpers. She had her face buried into Tyrone's chest when her hair was yanked back and to the side of her. As her eyes opened, another cock was right in her face.

"Suck it!" came the growl from Dale, stuffing his cock into her mouth.

The arousal of having a wet hard cock in her mouth made her suck him, deep throat him with eagerness, her holes going numb.

"Fuck, here I cum," groaned Robert, exploding inside her ass.

The sudden warmness flooding her bowels made her gasp, and remove Dale's cock from her mouth as she realized what just happened. She stroked Dale tight in her hand.

"Fuck, here I cum!" announced Tyrone, dislodging Amy from his cock and Robert easing out of her ass at the same time.

The sudden emptiness made her cry out loud. She felt her body being manhandled and didn't care as she was pulled to the floor. She sat back on her feet, barely able to hold herself up from exhaustion, her hands were placed around a cock. With Tyrone and Dale in her hands, she just stroked, looking up at them.

"That's it. Milk it!" Tyrone groaned.

"Stick that tongue out. Going to paint your pretty face," moaned Dale, looking down at her.

She stuck her tongue out and immediately felt the blast of warm man juice hitting her cheek and nose. She gasped but didn't pull back, with her mouth open, another stream hit her tongue and into her mouth, while another landed across her forehead, dripping onto her right eye. She took a deep breath, tasting cum, and swallowing, feeling more drops of cum landing on her cheeks from both men.

"Damn, that was amazing," exhaled Tyrone, walking back to the couch.

Feeling the men walk away from her, leaving her with cum covering her face and chest, she collapsed onto the floor. As she leaned to the side, the sudden pain in her pussy came to life as she touched herself in comfort.

Megan was kneeling next to her, cleaning her gingerly with a warm wet towel when she opened her eyes.

"Wow, you okay, sweetie?"

"Yeah, I think so," uncurling from the fetal position when she passed out. The sudden burn in her pussy came to life. "God, I'm sore."

"I can't believe you handled that! I passed out when he took me ass while riding Tyrone."

"Was this a test?"

"Sort of. He wants to see how obedient you will truly be. You passed!" smiling and wiping a glob of cum off her cheek.

Looking around the empty room, "What now?" Amy asked.

"I'll get Robert. He has been checking on you and just wanted you to relax. Do you want to sit on the couch?"

"No, I don't think I can move or sit anywhere," she groaned, parting her legs as she leaned on her hip. "Oh my god," as a big glob of cum leaked from her ass on the floor under her.

Robert walked into the room, shirtless wearing just shorts, and kneeled next to her. "You did wonderful, baby girl. How do you feel?" caressing her matted hair out of her face.

"Really sore. My kitty is such a mess," tears building in her eyes as she looked down at her bright red, swollen pussy.

"She will return to normal in a couple of days. We just need to care for you now," coaxed Robert. "How about we get you into a hot shower and let your muscles relax," scooping her into his arms and carrying her into his bedroom bathroom.

Megan had already turned the shower on, as she tiptoed out, wearing a tiny bikini, to let them talk.

He set her down on the shower bench, and let the water run over her as he gently pulled her braids out and started washing her body gently with a luffa. He washed the cum out of her hair, off the rest of her face and body, parting her legs as he was gently to touch her.

"You came so much in my ass, I'm going to be leaking you all weekend," she tried to giggle.

"Well, it's a good thing Ty didn't cum inside you. He came like a firehose."

"I don't remember much after both of you were inside me. Fuck," looking down at her swollen red pussy. "So what now? Was it a test?"

"It was a test to see how far you would be willing to go to please me. Obey an instruction you have been given. You earned my trust, and I yours. But there is 1 more thing you should probably do. It's up to you, and I'm not telling you what to do here, but you should think about telling Brian you are mine. You are still his wife, and I am sure you love him dearly as much as he loves you. But you are adding me into your life," he said softly with a gently slight smile out of respect, not demeaning.

"I know. I thought about how to tell him. It's why I had Megan take pictures of me today. And thank you."

"Thank me for what?"

"For this today. As sore as I am now, I had an amazing time. And there would be no way I would let that huge black man inside me, let alone both of you if you didn't give me to him," she smiled and tried to giggle again. "Will this be a normal thing I should expect?" she asked cautiously concerned.

"No, not at all. Dale will be the only other man I share you with unless you ask me to or something out of the norm." holding her now clean body to his.

She pulled away and tried sitting up straight, looking between her legs at her pussy, "You think she will go back the way she was?" looking at the gaped hole and hew raw tender skin.

"Yes, Magan has something to put on it for you," as he caressed her thighs up to her bright red pussy, feeling her tense. "See, your lips are shrinking back already," lightly running his finger over her outer lips. "Your natural juices will also help, so don't wear panties for a few days."

Robert helped her walk out onto the patio, to join their four friends in the pool, wearing shorts and a bikini top. As soon as the group saw her approach, they all applauded and welcomed her.

Megan got out of the pool and put her arms around her. "The cool pool water will help," as she took over from Robert and guided her into the water.

As soon as the cool water hit her pussy, she closed her eyes and let her body relax. When she opened them, Tyrone was standing in front of her with a smile on his face. "No more of you today," putting her hands up.

The group laughed together. "It was all part of welcoming you. You are a beautiful woman, Amy. Thank you for letting me be part of your experience today," he said softly.

The big, mean, black man who was bull fucking her earlier had transformed into a gentleman. "I understand. And thank you," pulling him in for a hug.

"And if you ever need a big black cock again, you just let me know, girl!" he teased and laughed. The group, including Amy, laughed with him.

"I'll keep that in mind," responded Amy.

"You hear that! You hear that?" Tyrone shouted, turning to the group. "She didn't say, 'hell no'," and they all laughed together.

The close group of friends spent the next hours lounging in the pool under the stars until 1 AM when Amy told Robert she needed to get home.