Amy Finishes Calendar Shoot and More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert turned her head with his hand to the side to see Megan's mouth bobbing on Dale's big cock with eagerness.

That was all she needed to see and began undoing Robert's pants quickly. He was semi by the time she freed him and wrapped her red lips around his cock and began sucking.

"We are lucky men," Dale said to Robert, watching the two girls suck their cocks.

"Yes, we are! I am going to reward her with a special gift if she keeps this up," Robert told him, holding Amy's hair in his hands.

"The same gift Meg got in this very house?" asked Dale.

Robert nodded, enjoying Amy's lips working his cock while looking up at him. Looking down into her eyes encouraged her to deep-throat him all she could handle and then some more.

Hearing him talking about giving her a special gift, and his ice-blue eyes looking at her suck his cock made her want to pleasure him even more. She forced herself down on him further, breathing thru her noise as she gagged herself with his cock.

Dale and Robert pulled their girls off their cocks at the same time and zipped their pants back up. Megan and Amy looked at each other, both catching their breath, saliva, and drool dripping from both their chins, and leaned into each other and kissed as the men walked inside the house.

They wiped the drool off each other's lips and chins, when Amy asked, "Megan, will you take a pic of me to send to my husband?"

"Looking like a slut on her knees?" chuckled Megan as if she was joking.

"Yes, please?" pleased Amy, wiping off any residual spit on her chin and face. She cupped her tits in her hands, almost showing nipples as she looked up at Megan.

Megan started taking pictures on her phone, which stoked the fire inside Amy with every sound of a new picture. She started posing more, then stood and leaned forward, exposing her tits, with her hands on her knees. "He's going to see what a hot slut he has for a wife," she teased.

"Good!" As she turned around and bent at the waist, her dress riding up, exposing her ass and pussy.

"Fuck, your pussy looks so hot glistening wet!"

Amy giggled and stood back up. "Let's get inside. I am curious what gift Robert has for me," taking Megan by the arm.

Megan stopped Amy and looked into her eyes. "Just be open-minded and relax, okay? If you relax and just live in the moment you will love it!"

"You know what is it?"

"I think so. Dale said it was the same gift he gave me. You are going to love it, just relax and embrace the moment."

"Okay. Yeah, sure," Amy giggled, more excited than ever.

"Hey girls," said Robert, pouring 4 glasses of Champaign, "We thought you two were never going to come inside," he chuckled.

"Did everyone already leave?" asked Amy with a pouting face and lower lip.

"Just about," said Robert, looking at Dale who handed a glass to Megan. "There are still a couple more people, I think they are in the red room," handing Amy her glass. "To a beautiful day with beautiful friends, and a night of beautiful experiences with those we enjoy most," toasted Robert looking into Amy's eyes.

Amy blushed deeply, lowering her eyes, wondering what experiences she was about to have. She briefly thought of what Brian must be doing, if he had any clue she was about to fuck her hot friends while he was at home jerking off to her photos. "What's this surprise?" asked Amy bashfully.

Dale looked at Megan and almost laughed, Megan bit her lower lip, afraid to show any sign of jealousy, and Robert took her by the hand and kissed it.

"Let me check on it," he said, as he walked out of the living room toward a back hallway. She heard a door open and close, while taking Megan's hand and asked, "Should I be nervous? Why am I so nervous?"

"Don't worry, sweetie. You will love it, trust me," smiling big at Amy, then to Dale.

"It'll be life-changing," encouraged Dale, putting his hand on her shoulder gingerly.

Robert came back rubbing his hands, "Okay baby, come with me," he said taking her hand. Her heels clicked down the tile hallway to a bedroom door. "First I need you to put this on for me," as he pulled a black blindfold over her eyes. "Can you see anything?"

"No, it's dark. I'm nervous," she said with a tremble in her voice.

Robert leaned in, "Do you trust me?"

Amy nodded, holding Robert's hands.

"Would I let anything bad happen to you?"

"Of course not, Daddy."

"Then trust me. Do as you are told and you will have an incredible night," kissing her on the cheek gingerly and opening the door.

As he guided her inside, the room had a warmth, with a fresh flower scent, probably candles as her other senses took over. There was light jazz music playing softly, her heels digging into the plush carpet she hadn't seen anywhere else in the house.

"I'm going to lower your dress," he whispered in her ear.

Amy relaxed her shoulders, feeling the thin straps sliding off her shoulders, down to her waist, feeling her breasts exposed as she instinctively held them in her hands. Her dress was pushed down over her hips and ass and to the floor. She felt Robert's hands on her legs, lifting her feet out of her dress. She put her hand out, almost stumbling and Megan's hand was there to steady her.

"Go to your knees, baby," Robert directed.

With her strong legs, she squatted, then moved to her knees easily, sitting up on her knees. She suddenly felt something attached to her collar, that Robert must be holding. Her mind swirling, not knowing what was happening, or was about to happen to her.

"Baby, when I take your blindfold off, you are to obey every command you are given. Understand?

"Yes, Daddy. I think so," Amy mumbled. "Only instructions from you, right?"

"Baby, you are in a safe place called the Red Room. Tonight you are to obey any instruction given. Understand?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Good girl, sit up straight," as he yanked on the other end of her collar, forcing her to straighten her back.

"Here you go," Robert said to someone.

"Thanks, Rob, are you going to hang around and watch?" said the deep voice.

"Of course, I need to make sure she is well-trained," he chuckled.

She felt a big hand touching the top of her head, moving her hair behind her ears, and then a sudden tug on her collar. The yank made her straighten up again, making her boobs jiggle and a slight whimper escape her lips.

"You ready to see what kind of experience Rob is gifting you with, sugar?" came the deep voice.

The voice sounded familiar, and now she was concerned and extremely aroused. She nodded her head quickly, trying to find her voice. "Yes," in a barely audible gasp leaving her lips.

The collar suddenly yanked her neck up, causing her to almost come off her knees, choking her. "You will address me as 'Sir', understand slut?" boomed the deep voice.

"Yes, Yes Sir," feeling her pussy drip and nipples ache. "Oh shit, did being called a slut just turn me on?" she thought. Her hands went directly to her bare tits, cupping them in her hands, soothing her tender nipples in her warm hands.

"Did I tell you to touch your fucking big tits?" slapping her hands away. "Rob, I don't know if I can work with this slut."

"I'm sorry, Sir. I'll be better, I promise," she blurted out, shocking herself with her voice.

"You better be better," taking both her nipples in his big fingers and tweaking them. "Maybe I should just leave your blindfold on."

"If you wish, Sir." she whimpered feeling her nipples being pulled.

"Hmm, she learns quickly," chuckling.

She felt the blindfold start to peel from her eyes and blinked quickly, seeing the red glow from the dim red lights along the walls, in the semi-dark room. As her eyes adjusted she looked up to see a big black man, naked standing in front of her. It was Tyrone, hands on his hips, his big black cock hanging between his legs like a baseball bat. She swallowed, unsure what she should do or say anything, and waited for the next command. The size of his cock was shocking and had her mesmerized.

"I saw you watching Lucy enjoying it earlier. Makes your little white pussy tremble doesn't it?" he said with another deep chuckle.

"Yes. Yes, Sir," staring at the big mushroom head. She broke her focus and took in the room around her, Lucy was sitting in a swing, suspended from the ceiling, naked, Robert was sitting on a big cushioned bench, and Megan was on her knees sucking Dale while he watched her.

He took his cock in his hand and began rubbing the head over her face, cheeks, and lips. He slapped her face with his semi cock, telling her to get it harder.

She made eye contact with Robert, watching her intently, and he gave her a nod. She looked up at Tyrone, stick her tongue out as far as she could, and licked the underside of his monster cock to his balls. When she reached his big smooth balls, she could feel the head of his cock on top of her head, knowing it had to be at least 10 inches. Licking back up his shaft to the head, she opened her mouth to put the head into her mouth, stretching her jaw open wide.

"That's it. Be a good big titty slut and suck my cock good," putting his hands in her hair, forcing her mouth down on him deeper.

Feeling the pressure on the back of her head and his dirty words lit a fire inside her. Twisting her lips and mouth on his cock, forcing him to the back of her throat, she held the base of his cock in her hand. She focused on her breathing while enjoying the massive cock becoming rock hard in her mouth, tasting the saltiness of Lucy on her tongue.

"Fuck! She is good, Rob. Let's see what the lil slut is capable of," as he held her hair and started fucking her mouth.

The compliment made her shiver, realizing that maybe she does love being Robert's slut, sucking the big black cock into her throat, letting the drool and saliva run out the sides of her mouth, dripping down her chin onto her chest. She held her mouth open and looked up at her temporary master, eyes watering, and the only sound coming was the "gulk, gulk, gulk" from the throat fucking she was getting.

Tyrone pulled out of her mouth, and told Lucy to braid her hair as he walked to the swing Lucy was sitting in.

She gasped for air as soon as her mouth was empty, saliva dripping down her chin as she gasped. She felt her hair being tugged back, as Lucy stood behind her, quickly braiding her hair into pigtails.

"You did good, Amy," Lucy complimented in her ear. "Most women can't handle that big dick in the throat. I hope your little pussy can handle it as well," wiping the saliva off her cheek and chin, scooping it into her mouth. "Don't worry, I'll be here to kiss your pussy better after he is done with you," she giggled.

"Bring the slut over here, baby," directed Tyrone.

"Get your ass up," Lucy commanded with a yank of the leash.

Amy stood quickly, rolling from her toes to a deep squat and standing, flexing her quads and glute muscles. She followed Lucy to the swing, Tyrone had now adjusted to his height, noticing his cock had not softened an inch.

"Oh my god, I am going to be impaled," she thought. knowing where she was about to be placed.

Tyrone inspected the braids, giving them both a good tug, and causing a whimper. "Put your arms around my neck so I can put your ass in the swing," he directed her.

"Yes, Sir," putting her hands around his big thick neck, lifting herself as he moved the swing under her.

"Damn you are strong," noticing the ease of hoisting herself up. "We're gonna need to restrain these legs," as he cuffed her ankles to the spreader bar attached to the top of the swing. "Damn, look at this pretty pussy," he said to no one, admiring her smooth glistening pink pussy. His big black fingers parted her lips and pinched her clit lightly, causing a gasp and whimper to escape. "Oh you like that, don't you?" as he pinched her swollen clit again.

Her juices gushed on his fingers as she tilted her head back to try to relax what was coming. "Fuck, this is amazing," she thought to herself, lifting her head to watch Tyrone play with her. When his big finger entered her pussy, she gasped, suddenly satisfied to be filled.

He started stabbing her pussy with his middle finger, fast and rough. "Oh you like that don't you slut?" he chuckled hearing her whimpers.

"Yes, Sir!" she moaned. throwing her head back again.

He stood up and slapped her pussy with his cock, causing her juices to splash on both their thighs.

"Oh god," Amy whined.

Tyrone laughed and put the head of his big black monster at her entrance.

"Daddy, don't you think she needs a little more prep?" Lucy asked concerned.

Amy grabbed the downward rope for the swing and looked between her legs.

"She'll be fine, she's strong! I need to fuck this little white slut good," pushing his head into her entrance.

"Oh Fuck," feeling her pussy being stretched open. "Sir! Oh my god,"

"Too much for you?" he grinned, pushing further inside her.

Biting her lip, almost making it bleed, she gasped and blurted, "No, Sir!" challenging him.

"You greedy lil slut," as he shoved into her, making her scream. "That's it, scream it out slut!!

"Fuu...," gasping, unable to get words to come out. Her eyes were wide, her mouth open, feeling her pussy getting impaled and stretched by the monster cock inside her. The sounds of her pussy juices, his balls slapping against her exposed asshole made her buck her hips. "I'm cumming!" she screamed suddenly.

"The fuck you are!" Tyrone growled, pulling his cock out, leaving her empty.

"Fuck, fuck," gasping for air, finding her voice, panting, sweat beading on her head and chest.

"You need to earn it! Gotta ask for permission before you cum! Understand slut?" slapping her pussy with his cock.

"Yes! Yes, Sir!" Amy whined, squirming in the swing she was confined. She looked him in the eyes, then down at her glistening pink pussy. She was already becoming swollen, and open.

Tyrone grabbed her thighs and pulled the swing into him, forcing his cock back into her. Her moans and whimpers were driving him crazy, making him want to fuck her harder as he moved her on the swing back and forth.

The sudden deep invasion took her breath away again, bucking her hips and throwing her head back, trying to catch her breath as the orgasm built up inside her again. "Pleeeaaasse!!" she screamed.

"Fuck no! Take it like a slut!" he commanded, not slowing his pace.

"Yessss, Sir!" she screamed, feeling her insides begging for release.

"Are you a big titty slut?" he asked in a growl.

"Yes! Fuck! I'm a big titty slut, Sir!" feeling her pussy going numb with pain and pleasure. "Please, Sir!!" she screamed out loud, looking over to Robert for help.

Megan was naked, kneeling between his legs, bobbing her mouth on her Daddy's big cock. Their eyes locked, "Please, Daddy," she whimpered softly. Envy rose inside her.

Seeing her begging Robert for help, he needed to refocus her on him. "Look at me slut!" slapping her big left boob with his big black hand.

"Aye!" she moaned, holding the ropes tight, looking up into his dark eyes.

He thrust into her hard and deep with a grin, making her whimper.

Tears started flowing, biting her lower lip, trying to contain her orgasm. You're a black cock loving slut now aren't you?" he teased.

"Yes, Sir. Fuck me!" she whimpered, gritting her teeth.

That was all he needed to hear as he started pounding her pussy mercilessly, using the swing as leverage, bottoming out on her cervix as she started to scream uncontrollably. He yanked his cock from her pussy before she orgasmed and smiled, admiring her bright red swollen pussy. "Now that is a well fucked pussy! What do you think Rob?"

"God, she is so swollen!" commented Robert, moving Megan away from his cock as he stood and walked to them. He stroked her hair out of her sweaty face, "You doing okay, baby?"

Panting, gasping for air, her eyes in a haze, feeling herself about to throw up, she could only nod her head. Her mouth dry from the panting and screaming, she licked her lips, trying to get words out, "Are you happy with me, Daddy?"

"Of course, baby. You are doing good," as he moved in front of Tyrone, letting her know who was still in charge. He looked at her abused, frothy pussy and touched caressed her swollen lips.

"Aye," she whimpered. Eyes watery, "Please, Daddy. Can I cum?"

"When you are done learning who owns you," as he stepped back and told Tyrone to continue to the next position.

Amy almost started sobbing but gritted her teeth as her ankles were unbuckled.

Lucy squirted cool liquid lube onto her pussy that made Amy shriek, then appreciated the coolness on her pussy. Lucy helped her out of the swing, supporting Amy on her shaking legs. "You're going to be thankful for that in a minute," walking her to Tyrone, already sitting on a couch.

Lucy squirted lube onto Tyrone's cock while he was stroking himself. taking the leash from her.

Amy waited patiently, her pussy on fire, wanting to do a light squat to let her pussy relax and breathe, but Tyrone stood and directed her to the couch. Not knowing what else to do, she sat naked on the leather sofa, feeling her juices dripping and her tender pussy ache as she kept her knees together.

"What the fuck? We're not having a tea party here, slut. Get up on your knees. Let those big white titties hang over the back," Tyrone demanded, stroking his black meat.

"Yes, Sir," Amy said in a whisper, on the edge of exhaustion, knowing she was about to be impaled from behind. Tensing nervously, looking back over her shoulder at him staring at her ass, praying he wouldn't touch her ass with his massive cock.

Megan was now standing in front of her, naked, with drool on her chest. "Girl, you are doing so much better than I handled him, my first time," she encouraged her, stroking her hair.

She looked up at her, then back at Tyrone who was guiding his big black cock back into her. She knew it wasn't going into her ass without lots of lube, so she relax and tried to smile through her soreness.

"I know you want more," he teased, pushing into her pussy with a strong thrust.

"Ugh," she gasped, lowering her head to try to relax her abused pussy. But the moment was short-lived when her head was yanked back by her new pigtails.

"Yeah!" exclaimed Tyrone, enjoying himself. "Gonna ride you good now, slut!" building his rhythm with harder thrusts.

"Fuck!" moaned Amy, looking up at Megan. "Fuck! He's so big," she whimpered, feeling her pussy being pounded relentlessly. She did the only thing she could think of, and clamped her muscles, gripping his cock the best she could, and gritted her teeth to take his pounding.

"Damn, she is strong as fuck!" groaned Tyrone, slowing his pace to a stop.

"I warned you!" laughed Robert. "I'm getting close, guys" as he slowed his pace with Lucy sucking Dale and taking Robert from behind.

Tyrone pulled out of Amy and sat down on the couch next to her with a thud, his cock hard and glistening with Amy's juices.

Amy gasped, feeling her pussy suddenly empty, and relaxed. Her body was still shaking, as she melted into the couch, thankful for the relief. With her eyes almost rolling back into her head, mouth open, she looked up at Megan, still caressing her forehead, thankful for the gentleness.

"How many times have you orgasmed," asked Megan in a whisper.

Amy just shrugged. She was afraid to move. Afraid another touch or movement on her tender, wrecked pussy would cause another orgasm, as she relaxed her breathing.

"They're almost done," whispered Megan. "The last part is the best."

Amy looked up at her, questioning with her eyes, what last part?

"Get your ass up here. Let's see how a big titty slut can ride a big cock."

"Yes, Sir," Amy said, exacerbated and exhausted. "This should be easier, I have control," she thought, climbing on top of the big black man. She guided his monster cock into her pussy, shocked at how easily she sank on it.