Amy Gets Her Fill of Doctor Ch. 03

Story Info
New arrivals make Amy's Doctor orgy more interesting.
2.8k words
4.08
16.1k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Amy was busy fucking Eight and sucking Twelve, the Third Doctor had been glancing out the window with intrigue. He watched the Sixth Doctor leave the house, cock still very much exposed, and run inside his TARDIS. He emerged a few seconds later with a girl in a tight, low-cut pink dress. She had her dark hair in a neatly-cut bob, and her dress seemed designed to squeeze her breasts together as much as possible. He spoke to her for a moment, and the Third Doctor watched her get down on her knees, level with the Sixth Doctor's swaying cock. Six seemed frustrated and pulled her back to her feet, then spun her around and pressed her front against his TARDIS doors. He pulled the short dress up around her ass and thrust himself into her, then barked something at her. She wrapped her legs behind his and he grabbed her breasts to hold her up, before walking her back towards the house. The Third Doctor chuckled to himself at the sight.

Just as the Eighth Doctor was shooting his seed deep inside Amy's velvety pussy, the bedroom door crashed open and in came the Sixth Doctor, bouncing Peri on his cock. She looked somewhat frightened by all the strange naked men around her, many of them well into their sixties. But the Doctor had promised her that winning lottery ticket after he was done with her, and she wasn't about to give that up now.

"Remember these, boys?" the Sixth Doctor remarked, and tossed her by her tits up in the air, then let the bloated pincushions fall back into his hands so he could juggle her again. He did this several times, and it helped that he kept his cock nestled deep inside her pussy, so she had less chance of falling off. She squealed and yelped as she was alternately groped and tossed in the air. The War Doctor came close to inspect, and pulled Peri's elastic pink v-neck down below her breasts. They popped out one at a time, all round and marshmallowy, and he spent a full minute just watching them bounce before leaning in with his bristly beard to nibble gently on her nipples.

The Ninth Doctor had moved up to Amy's mouth, having shed his leather jacket and now wearing only a t-shirt, and without a second thought Amy took his cock in her mouth. "Yeah, that's right," he muttered. "Suck it, darlin', suck it."

Amy briefly took her mouth off of him with a puzzled look on her face. "I don't get it," she said. "You're an alien, right? So why do you sound like you're from the north of England?"

"Lots of planets 'ave a north!" The familiar line had come, not from the Ninth Doctor, but from a female voice in the doorway. A blonde woman stood there, wearing a long grey coat and suspenders, rocking platform boots to make her look taller. The Thirteenth Doctor had arrived.

"Sorry I'm late," she said. "I didn't do the whole war thing so I didn't know exactly when to show up, but-"

"Who are you?" the First Doctor huffed.

She was about to respond, when the Third Doctor interjected, "She's mine!"

He'd been waiting for a chance to get inside this Peri girl's ass, but when he saw the pretty, young blonde come in, he figured one companion was as good as another. Besides, she reminded him of Jo Grant. He pulled her close before unclipping her suspenders- "Strange dress sense," he muttered with his distinguishing lisp- and shucking down her trousers. Before she could get a word in edgewise he'd slipped her ass onto his cock, plunging up into her tight hole. The Thirteenth Doctor had only been able to gasp as she felt him invade her, then she moaned to the skies when he started bouncing her up and down. But she realized suddenly that it felt really, really good. As a woman, it just felt right to be filled during sex. She'd assumed she was just going to finger Amy a bit, or something like that- truth be told she hadn't thought that far ahead. But she barely even remembered being the Third Doctor at this point, and was experiencing too much pleasure to care. She pulled off her coat and t-shirt before she fell to the ground and laid her arms out flat on the rug. Her modest tits dragged lightly on the carpet as her raised ass was pummeled from behind, sending shockwaves of delight through her slight frame.

When she started panting, he knew he'd done right, and knew that she'd be wet enough now to fuck properly. The Thirteenth Doctor felt him slip out of her asshole, and just as quickly sink up into her pussy. This was the first time she'd been fucked in the pussy in her entire multi-millennial life- she couldn't remember ever being fucked in the ass either, but she'd lived an awfully long time; it was bound to have happened at some point- but this feeling was incredibly new and unique. So many nerve endings! So much pleasure unfurling from so many different places! She moaned contentedly as the Third Doctor rutted her soundly.

The Fourth Doctor wasn't about to pass Amy up on her offer, and bent over her with cock in hand as she sucked off Nine. She presented her round ass to Four like a trophy, spreading her cheeks to make sure her tight pucker was visible. By the looks of things, she was not a frequent ass-fucker.

"Ooh, Amy," the Fourth Doctor declared. "I haven't seen an arse that neglected since Jamie." A round of laughter from the first few Doctors. "Ah, poor lad. I hope he found a good man someday." The Sixth Doctor looked up nervously, remembering Jamie's rather untimely death, then thought better of mentioning it and continued to plow Peri while he watched the Ninth Doctor cover Amy's cute face in long strands of cum.

Amy bowed her head under her long, red hair and inhaled deeply as she felt Scarf Boy press at her asshole. He parted her inner walls in the most breathtaking way, and she gave a couple of high-pitched yelps as she closed her eyes in ecstasy. Then the Fourth Doctor went farther than two inches and buried himself in her backside, making her cry out a string of "Oh! Oh! Oh yes! Yesyesyes yeeessss!" Amy Pond's ass was full of cock, and the world was right again.

"Yeah, take it, Amy!" the Thirteenth Doctor cheered. "Right on, girl, right- OH!"

The Third Doctor had returned to Thirteen's ass, seeing the joy it was causing Amy. The mysterious woman's ass looked so good parted around his thick cock, and her pert cheeks wobbled every time he slapped into them. She started panting and moaning again, and raised up her torso with her arms to show off her breasts as her waist was nailed to the floor. She immediately felt, and more importantly smelled, the Second Doctor's cock and balls in her face. She was a bit irritated, but mostly surprised how quickly the pair of Doctors had taken to her. She gave him a smile with put-on sweetness and said, "Hi, I'm the..." before her open mouth was stuffed with cock. The Second Doctor held her head in place, weaving his fingers into her platinum blonde hair as she reluctantly sucked him.

Looking around the room, the Sixth Doctor had noticed a sudden increase in assfucking take place. He'd been waiting for the right moment to introduce Peri to that side of things, and couldn't think of a better time than the present. Continuing to bounce her up and down, he held up her bum and seamlessly transitioned from a deep thrust in her pussy, to bottoming out in her fresh, tender asshole. The blood-curdling shriek Peri gave made everyone stop in their tracks and watch her take it. The sound was unmistakably one of an anal virgin, and of a sudden and unprepared filling. But her ass belonged to the Doctor and he used her as he pleased. Soon she was moaning as hard as she'd been doing when he was in her pussy.

"Do you think Rory would like to fuck my arse?" Amy asked the room abruptly, over the sounds of three assholes getting pounded. The Eleventh Doctor looked at her with shock.

"You mean you've never let Rory but you're letting... bloody Scarfie do it?"

"I dunno! It doesn't seem like Rory's thing. He's not very good at...you know..."

"Being a man," Twelve muttered to Eleven.

"Taking charge!" Amy corrected. "Which is fine, I don't mind it, he's just not very good at, I dunno, spanking me, for example. Speaking of, I let you fuck my arse for a reason, Scarf Boy, and it was because you said you'd-ayyp! Oh!" The Doctor's hand flew and Amy got the spanks she'd asked for.

"Oi, Raggedy Man," she said as the Fourth Doctor made red hand marks appear on her ass. Eleven removed his embarrassed hand from his face.

"What is it, Amy?"

"No need to be so judgmental. I'm being fucked the way I want to be fucked. We all have vices, Doctor."

"Well at least I can keep my arse to myself, Miss Pond!"

"Yeh got that right," the Thirteenth Doctor said, briefly popping her mouth off of the Second Doctor's cock as the Third wantonly pounded her ass.

"Mmm, are you jealous, Doctor?" Amy asked Eleven, a mischievous twinkle in her eye. "Wanna come over here and feel these moans for yourself?"

"Amy, how many times do I have to tell you, I don't have crazy sex technology like that on the TARDIS!" -somewhere, River Song scoffed- "How do you expect me to neurally experience an identical sensation..."

"Just come here," Amy said, rolling her eyes. The Doctor stepped forward nervously and she took his cock in her hand. She wanked it a couple of times to get it good and hard, then put her gorgeous pink lips on the head of his cock and wrapped them slowly around.

"Ohhh...ohhhhhh," she moaned onto his cock, her cum-drizzled face glistening beautifully. The vibrations gave him new levels of pleasure and he bucked involuntarily as his body spasmed.

Amy was the first one to have an anal orgasm, thrusting violently back at the Fourth Doctor as his buried cock found her G-spot through the thin membrane of her pussy. He spanked her again and again as she came and moaned on the Eleventh Doctor's muffling cock.

The Eleventh Doctor couldn't put into words what a hot sight he'd just witnessed. He took her cute little chin in one hand and gently fed her more of his cock with the other, holding her closer as he put one leg up on the bed and started lovingly humping her face.

"Yeah, go on, that's it," he encouraged. "God, you're a good little slut, aren't you? That's it, suck it like you mean it, Pond! Whenever did you get to be so naughty? Mmm, yeah..." Neither had timed it, but Four and Eleven had simultaneous orgasms deep inside Amy, properly spit-roasting her, and Amy didn't know which one she preferred. On the one hand, the Fourth Doctor's hot cum spraying deep up her stretched asshole was a luxurious sensation; on the other, simply bringing the man in the bowtie to orgasm was a teenage dream of hers, and it came true as his cum poured down her throat. He slopped his cock onto her face and she started kissing it greedily. Her Raggedy Man. Her Doctor. Her cum.

And now truly Amy dripped of the stuff. The First, Ninth, Eleventh and Twelfth Doctors had each deposited their seed upon her gorgeous, glowing face (never mind a pussy full of Eight's and an ass full of Four's). She sat down on the bed as cum dripped down her legs and her face. She needed to be cleaned up... somehow.

And then, perhaps, the TARDIS had an idea. The familiar VWORP-VWORP noise drew the attention of several Doctors to the window, and they watched Twelve's TARDIS light flash as the doors opened. Not one but two Clara Oswalds, identical down to the clothing and frazzled hair, emerged from the police box. They were dressed in tight red shirts, plaid pajama bottoms and large grey jumpers. As the Doctors watched, both Clara's looked around, confused, until the Eleventh Doctor made his way to the window and shouted down.

"Up here, Clara!"

"Clara's here?" The Tenth Doctor asked.

"Two of them, apparently," said Eleven. Both Clara's waved back and skipped to the entrance, hand in hand. They seemed very cavalier about the whole bizarre situation.

"Have I gone mad, or is there one more TARDIS outside than there was before?" the Seventh Doctor asked. Several Doctors looked out the window and counted the police boxes before agreeing. "Well who is it, then? Where is he?" Just then the Thirteenth Doctor, having been given a mouthful of cum from the Second, had an anal orgasm herself, ass jiggling and clenching around Three's hard, pistoning rod. Her shouts and moans were enough to draw the attention of the room, and a few of the sharper Doctors put it together.

"No..." Ten began.

'Hiya," Thirteen smiled nervously, then between thrusts, "I'm the...UNNGHH...Doctor." Three wasn't listening- he was approaching the brink of orgasm and could only concentrate on pounding the hot ass in front of him. Suddenly he quickened his pace and the Thirteenth Doctor closed her eyes, grinned a wide-open smile and breathed a satisfied sigh. "Hah...hah...he...he just came in my arse," she breathlessly explained, before breaking into laughter.

"Right, now that's done with, what's all this?" the Third Doctor authoritatively asked, clapping her buttocks. "What are you all talking about?"

The room was silent. Then Amy broke the tension and said, with a face full of cum, "Ooh, naughty Doctor! Having a private moment with yourself, I see!"

"With myself? What could you possibly mean, you silly whore?" The Third Doctor was alone in his confusion. He pulled his cock out of the sodomized woman, then spanked her roughly as he demanded, "Who are you?"

The Thirteenth Doctor reached into her discarded coat pocket and hesitantly pulled out her sonic screwdriver, then pressed the button, making it whir. The Third Doctor reached into the folds of his robes and held up his own iteration as the penny dropped. "You're...you're me..." he said finally.

"Can I just say," she said, "that you really know how to fuck an arse. Well done, mate."

"But...but why didn't you say... why did you let me..."

"I didn't let you do a damn thing," she said, grinning. "You just took me for yourself, remember? Probably should sort that out, really, cause generally speaking it's not great to have your way with strange women without asking first... but you did me just right and I loved it! Would highly recommend, Amy," she said with a wink to the ginger slut.

"Mm, Doctor, you're so naughty as a woman," Amy said. "I hope you still fancy me this way, because I haven't tasted pussy in years!"

"Amy Pond, it would be my pleasure," Thirteen said.

"This is...madness," the Third Doctor said, clearly at a loss of what to do. "I'm not thinking straight. I should... leave..." Flustered, he left the crowded bedroom and bumped into two identical brunettes in the hallway. His cum-covered cock was still protruding from his trousers, and he caught one of the Clara's squarely in the belly with it as he ran into her.

"Oh! Wasn't expecting that!" Clara One said. "You're havin' a good time, eh, Gramps?"

"Oh, dear me, not again. You're not more Doctors, are you?"

"The Doctor? Nah. He's in there with you, right?"

The Third Doctor ignored her. "Oh my goodness, I, I can't believe what I've just done. You're companions, then?"

"Well, yeah, but usually there's just one of me," Clara Two confessed. "But the TARDIS has been trapping me in a time loop or...something... and I ran into myself. She doesn't like me."

"Yes I do!" Clara One said defensively.

"Not you, I meant the TARDIS."

"Well, in any case," the Doctor continued, "if you're his companions then you'll understand... you see ladies, I'm the Doctor, and I just had sex with... myself. Another incarnation, a woman, but still... unthinkable..."

Clara One scoffed. "You think you've got problems?" She winked suggestively at Clara Two. "We've got to share a bed."

*****

Author's note: Thanks for reading this latest chapter! There isn't too much left to write, so it will probably end up being four or five chapters all together. I hope somebody recognized where the twin Clara's are from, but if you need a reminder, go watch the webisode "Clara and the TARDIS." Also, I hope everyone liked the introduction of the Thirteenth Doctor. More coming soon!