Amy - The Amazon (Usually) Ch. 16

Story Info
Tinies Vs. Giant
11.5k words
4.6
10k
5

Part 16 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,827 Followers

She should have expected the unexpected from her tiny love. Where Amanda might've tried something unorthodox, it turned out the most standard act was just that. She eyed the gap between her cock and Amy's lips, then leapt at the giant and clung onto her cheeks like a facehugger. Unlike a terrifying alien intent on laying embryos in her stomach, however, Amy could remove her with just a breath. She didn't, of course, and opened up for her queen's adorable prick.

It barely passed her lips. As should be expected with the monumental difference between them now. Amanda was no more than two-feet, which her cock reflected at only a few inches, while the Amazon measured over six times that, saying nothing of her own member. Chuckles almost escaped her as she flicked her huge tongue against Amanda's little prick. Much as the situation was amusing, she wouldn't mock her love for it, especially when such a tasty treat was at stake. Amy suckled harder, pulling her lover's hips flush against her face.

The balls rested on her bottom lip. She poked her tongue out, sampling the sperm berries, then pushed it further and prodded an adorably small pussy. A gentle moan rumbled her chest. Similar noises surrounded her as the other party goers let their libidos run wild. Perhaps it was the atmosphere that made Amanda taste even better, or the formula, or just the simple fact Amy's taste buds were that much bigger now. Whatever the cause, she made clear how she enjoyed the treat.

"You like that, you lurid giant?" Amanda gasped. She undulated her whole body against Amy's lips, rubbing her breasts into her nose and kissing at it, "How's my proud, Tiny cock taste? Better than you slutty monsters, that's for sure."

Amy just exhaled a little stronger, which forced her to cling for dear life.

"Hey! Watch the breathing! It's like a six foot drop from here."

"Then don't push it, Queen of the Tinies," Amy cooed, speech not even obstructed by the little member in her mouth, "But yes, I like your cock. And your pussy." She pushed her nimble tongue against it harder that time, earning the highest squeak of Amanda's life. Crimson doused her cheeks in response.

"You asked for it," Amanda said and readjusted so her hands and feet had stronger holds, then set to fucking Amy's face. Soft pats were quickly devoured by loud slurps as the giant invited her cock in and out. She kept her hands around Amanda, in case it got too slippery as she drooled over the cute dick pumping her lips. To see her properly, she had to go cross-eyed, but Amanda was always there, looking into her eyes with playful passion. She fully understood how ridiculous this was, yet loved it all the more for that same reason.

Amanda's face turned red from exertion as she used all two-feet of her frame to fuck the giant's face. For her part, Amy hummed and cooed at the focused array of flavours on her tongue. Heady, salty notes from the cock and balls paired well with the sweet tang of a pussy, which she slurped from Amanda's cunny. Of course, she enjoyed the difference between them.

Throbs rolled through the entire length of her cock as she cupped her hands under her face. Even if Amanda fell, she'd catch her with ease. She didn't need her hands either, as her breasts were more than enough, complete with a softness on par with any waterbed. They at least gave her a second career path as a human trampoline or a bed. Oh, the latter would be so much fun as couples consummated their love atop her huge tits.

If she got any bigger, a whole orgy could fit on her bosom. Amy moaned and wrapped her tongue around her tiny love's waist, holding her tight and letting her hands roam elsewhere. Immediately, the Amazon was groping her, squishing the massive globes together and rubbing the nipples into each other, sighing as sparks flew from the connection. Her cock flexed and knocked over several other shrunken couples, who voiced their amorous complaints. It settled down.

"Pin her down!" The small, but familiar voice of Clary said. Her words incited others to pause their fun and climb Amy's prick, digging into her turgid length and using her veins to bring themselves higher. Half the little orgy relocated upon her cock. Their own members were reinserted into partners as they all writhed in bliss upon ten-feet of pure femininity, a perfect stage for the decadence.

She viewed it over Amanda's head. The futa kissed at her nose and cheeks, licking at her in blind affections as her pleasures took control. While a drink of cum tempted Amy, she had a new idea as she unfurled her tongue, then used it to lather up her tiny lover. Unable to maintain her grip, Amanda slipped free. A rope of saliva, thick as Amanda's waist, connected them for an instant before it snapped as she bounced atop Amy's gigantic bust. Proportionally, the futa was no bigger than an average dildo to the Amazon.

This made it perfect for a bit of her own fun.

"H-how dare you stop me cumming in your mouth, Giant!" Amanda said, winded after her efforts. Amy just grinned at her, wide enough that her smile alone dwarfed the diminutive futa, then pulled her tits apart. Such a swift flourish sent Amanda tumbling into the valley where they once joined. Worry crossed her face as she fell toward Amy's rigid base. It wasn't much of a plummet, but enough to hurt. She would not let that happen.

Swift as they pulled open, Amy closed her cleavage with the Queen Tiny inside. She struggled within the confines, wriggling and shoving until the grip loosened enough for her to climb to the surface, where she took a great gulp of air as if she were drowning. Once her arms were free, Amy squished around her once more, trapping Amanda in a prison no futa would want to escape; her tits. The Amazon giggled at the sight, ripples passing through her breasts.

"What's so funny?" Amanda demanded, indignant at her position, though she didn't punch or scratch.

"You, my queen," Amy said and leaned down, "This reminds when I used to give you boob jobs. Your head's just like a dick." As she spoke, her tongue lolled out and poked against her tiny love's face, unintentionally dousing it in her spit.

"You dare treat me like some common phallus?!"

"I do," Amy cooed and licked her properly this time, "Hmm, such a naughty taste."

"Stop tasting me... but seriously don't," Amanda added in a hushed tone. Despite everyone else being much more focused on their carnal urges, she still maintained a show, acting the part of a proud queen that conquered the giant. Or thought she did. The tables had turned, her two-foot body trapped between the breasts of a thirteen-foot Amazon. More importantly, her cock was enveloped in tit-flesh.

"Don't be so agitated," Amy said and licked again. With their current difference in size, this might be the closest they got to kissing, "Maybe a full body tit fuck will calm you down." Amanda's eyes widened as her prison moved around her, squeezing every inch of her body except her arms and head. The spit and pre-cum from earlier worked together and lubed the space around her dick.

"Oh god..."

"Feels good, hmm?" Amy rolled her breasts around and licked again, this time with greater force. Her girlfriend tasted salty as perspiration gleamed on her skin, almost like a good, musky cock, "You like being trapped in my big, fucking titties? Like it when I lick at you like a lollipop? Hmm, maybe I should treat you like a dildo after all?"

"Fuck," Amanda groaned, undulating her body to the rhythm and rubbing at every inch of tit in reach, yet all she touched were drops in an ocean. Pre-cum oozed from her dick, squelching from within Amy's bosom, and dribbled across her belly, a puny trail that pooled in her belly button.

"Does that turn you on, my queen? All your subjects are busy fucking on my huge dick, I don't think they'd even notice if I gobbled you up right now."

"Do it!" Amanda shouted.

Amy paused, "Uh... what?"

"Don't, you know, swallow, but stick me in your mouth."

"That's... Maddy that's kinda... dangerous?"

"C'mon, you can't just threaten me with a good time and back out."

"No, but... really?"

"Just don't bite or swallow and we'll be good," Amanda said, still rolling her hips as she looked up at the mouth that, indeed, could handle her entire mass. Even proportionally, Amy's mouth was spacious. During puberty, when her growth spurts demanded she stuff her face, she would resemble a chipmunk after ransacking the kitchen. That was with food. If she went through with this, however, then her cheeks would bulge with Amanda, rather than leftover turkey sandwiches. And yet her cock lifted off the ground at the idea.

"You know, you're a really," Amy squeezed her tits tight, "Really," tighter still, "Really bad influence on me." She constricted more until Amanda tapped out, though her erection was harder than ever, poking deep into a breast and sullying it in endless pre.She couldn't be far from cumming.

"Or you're more perverted than you think."

"You're only coming in until you cum, then I spit you out like tobacco," Amy said and reached into her cleavage to retrieve the little futa, briefly lamenting that she didn't have any clothes on to hold her up with. She weighed nothing in her hand, yet Amy was delicate nonetheless as she tilted her head back and brought Amanda closer. Legs kicked weakly above the cavern of her lips as they opened. Her tongue slithered out and hooked, as if to beckon to the depraved morsel.

Amanda's cock jerked in response, but didn't cum. She felt tense in Amy's grip, like she was holding back the orgasm. At least she wouldn't be inside for long. The last thing Amy wanted was to get a taste for her girlfriend's flesh, after all it would only take another growth spurt to eat her even when fully grown, then she'd really be a monster. Not just a monster, but one surrounded by girls and futanari that would gladly be eaten by certain parts of her.

"Last chance," Amy warned, but got her answer as Amanda squirmed from her fingers, using the pre-cum and spit to slip free and into the Amazon's mouth. Fortunately, her hands caught on Amy's lips, slowing her descent enough for her to lean forward, preventing the tiny futa from sliding down her gullet. This was it. Amanda was firmly locked inside her mouth.

Her face pressed into one cheek, while her feet had the other and her cock rested directly on Amy's tongue. The strangest part for the giant, was how her own body reacted. While Amanda's flavour wasn't the mind-addling sort she feared, it was a collection of lewd tastes, and triggered the same pleasure she got when blowing her lover. Especially when she, herself, was that small. Not to mention the instant gush of fem-cum, though Amanda's cock had yet to shoot its load.

"I bet this is what the womb felt like," Amanda said, muffled by the wall of flesh between them. Wait, could she do that? Cervix penetration wasn't uncommon for them, and Amanda wasn't any bigger than a cock to Amy, so... The Amazon moaned loud enough to startle the orgy, who clung onto her dick as it leapt up and spontaneously burst across the pool.

Her first shot reached all the way across until it dwindled and splashed into the pool. The next did the same, but more landed in as people noticed what was happening and moved to the tip, forcing it to aim down. Her third and fourth shots were almost directly into the water, displacing gallons of it. Each subsequent eruption did the same.

Though it was just a small orgasm on her part, only two thirds of her usual load, it was enough to dye the water a cloudy white. Orgy goers abandoned sex as the shots calmed and decided to dive in. As they resurfaced, the thicker ropes of semen that didn't get diluted, clung onto their bodies, until people came along to lick it up. Before long, the cum-water pool splashed as the action took place there. Only three people remained atop Amy's member; Clary, Jade and Dana.

Amanda was still lodged inside her mouth. She moaned as Amy rolled her around, tongue bullying her little cock as it struggled to hold back. Every inch of her body was covered in drool, but Amy tilted forward to make sure she didn't accidentally slide down her throat, which served to press her into the teeth of her wet prison. It made it very easy to think she was truly trapped, just a morsel for the giant.

"Where'd Amanda go?" Clary asked. Amy gestured to her mouth and used her tongue push the tiny futa against a cheek, causing an imprint of her moaning face.

"Oh my god," Jade groaned, head down, yet her cock jerked up, "Why does that get me harder?!"

"It's kinda hot," Clary said, rubbing along her snatch, "Anyway, why'd you stop? It's still a party."

"I could use some loving too," Dana cooed and grabbed Jade's cock from behind. A mistake, as she was jumpy at the best of times. Now having a potential man-eating giant around, her senses were tuned to eleven and, with a powerful yell to make Bruce Lee proud, she flipped her fellow Tiny over her shoulder. Amy chuckled as the Brazilian proceeded wrap her legs around Dana's head, apparently heedless to her struggles. Even now, Amy wouldn't want to startle her if she was fully grown.

"Looks like your subjects are having a civil war on my cock," she said, or as best she could with a two-foot futa stuffing her mouth.

"Oooh, do that again," Amanda moaned, rocking faster as her climax finally began to win out.

"Hey guys, maybe don't fight on my cock okay?" Amy mumbled.

"We're not fighting," Jade said and released the headlock. Dana jerked away with a sharp gasp and went to all fours.

"Yeah, see?" Clary chimed as she did the same and promptly shoved her face into Dana's pussy, looking over her pert cheeks at the Amazon overseer. She wriggled her hips at Jade, who sighed and took up position, kneeling on Amy's cock to line up her own and shove it back in the redhead.

"Okay, I guess. Looks like they made up, Maddy. Wanna join them?"

"Just a, hmm, sec... oh fuck, move your tongue more you depraved giant!" Amanda shouted and ground her dick into the muscle until her whole body went rigid and, at long last, she sprayed her seed. An non-inconsequential amount flooded Amy's maw, surprising the Amazon. Futanari were always prolific, her partner no less so, but for her size, she expected a fraction, not the whole amount. Before her reflex to swallow took hold, Amy spat the tiny futa out.

Amanda landed in front of the threesome, covered in cum and spit. She raised a hand and gave them a thumbs up.

"Best... ride... ever..."

"Think she'll ever go too far?" Clary mused, leaning against Jade as she kept thrusting deep inside.

"I wouldn't be surprised," the futa said.

"I'm not suicidal," Amanda said once she regained her breath. She wiped off huge swathes of spittle from her face and body, though not enough as her feet slid all about when she tried standing. Eventually, she got to her feet, securing them against a set of veins bigger than her calves, and balanced with her arms, "Ha, nailed it." On cue, Amy flexed and knocked the sodden futa down. The others laughed and moaned as they continued satisfying themselves.

Everyone else were still in the pool and adding their own emissions to the cloudy mess. Most of Amy's ejaculate was either dissolved or slurped up by thirsty orgy members. The only one without a mess to her name, was Eliza, who sat away from the action, observing and noting every little in her phone. Despite her demeanour, she was hard like the other futanari, pant leg stretched thin by the chunky meat. It had been a while since Amy got to see her friend nude. Much less get a good stretch from her.

Would it even stretch her now? Last time she asked, Eliza was a huge eight inches wide, with enough length to reach deep into Amy's snatch, however that was six feet ago. Amanda had fisted her cunt, even crammed her head in there, so did their British friend even have much to offer anymore. Regardless, Amy was eager to find out. She opened her mouth, intent on proffering a seductive invitation, when Amanda cut her off.

"Heed me my Tiny brethren!" The orgy slowed to a crawl as they all looked upon their slobber coated queen, "Another giant resides here. This one is my personal steed, however she is free to anyone that can conquer her icy heart. Go, my people, and conquer!" With a flourish, Amanda directed them to Eliza, who finally looked up from her phone.

"Don't involve me with your..."

"Get her!" Someone cried and the splashes of a dozen little deviants, followed by the patter of their feet, sounded the charge against Eliza. Any other time, it'd be easy to outrun them with her far longer strides, however the third leg throbbing in her pants stripped her of that power. She accepted this fate and stood, glaring at all who dared approach. It was a look designed to ward off even the horniest futa, but she made a simple mistake; these people were horny and inebriated.

Against a tide of such people, Eliza's scientific mind was no match. One girl broke from the pack and tackled her down onto the grass, where others piled on, pulling her clothes off. They at least had the decency not to rip them, instead settling for flinging the garments across the grass until the second biggest member around leapt up, head smacking a cheek on its ascent. Among the shrunken people, Eliza may as well be an Amazon. Her cock, on the other hand, was gigantic.

Comparing it to any of the other futanari was folly. Her girth matched their shoulders and her length rose to meet the eyes of those standing around her, those kneeling were left to gawk at her balls. With alcohol in their veins, and lust in their groins, everyone declared their plan to take it. Eliza made no effort to stop them and instead laid back, hands behind her head, as half a dozen licked at her shaft. One girl brought the tip to her lips and slurped around the cum hole in search of pre.

She pressed her chest into it, as did a futa. The two moved with the others, sliding up and down, and utilising the abundant spit to move swifter. Eliza moaned softly and raised her hips for them. One Tiny slid underneath her ass, face buried in the cheeks, and worked to make the futa moan again. Another pushed her face under Eliza's plump balls, finding her snatch and lapping at it with the same ferocity as the others. Mere seconds passed before the first dollops of pre-cum oozed out.

With her size, it was no small amount and fell upon the girl's head as she ducked to lick at her frenulum. It soaked through her hair, yet she didn't mind it as she and the other futa kissed around the peak, smearing their cheeks and chins in the following eruptions. With the crotch so crowded, three broke off and made for her top, where two stole Eliza's nipples. The third was forced to settle for her mouth.

At first, it seemed like a compensation prize. However, and few people knew this, Eliza was a dazzling kisser. She brought one hand from under her head and tugged the disappointed Tiny in, capturing them with her lips, as if singing a siren's song despite her only sounds being moans and the occasional grunt as her ass, pussy and cock were all pleasured. None could say who would claim the final victory of the smaller giant, however it was safe to say she won regardless.

That left Amy with just a few to pleasure her monumental body. Not that they were interested for the moment. The Amazon propped her back against the sorority house, cupped her tits together with an arm, and sat the others upon it so they could all watch the action unfold. Even from such a distance, Amy's cock bridged the gap, though the party goers were too preoccupied to care. While none were racing to fuck, neither hers, Amanda's or Jade's cocks had settled. And she felt more than a couple drops of pussy juice on her boobs.

"Man, if it takes that many just to take down Eliza, then we'd need a literal army for you," Amanda said, idly stroking herself.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,827 Followers