Amy - The Amazon (Usually) Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you mind if I..."

"Fucked my pussy? Not at all. It might not fill me up, but I still like it," Amy said and moved onto her hands and knees. She lowered her chest, pressing it into her gigantic member, as she offered her proportionately massive rump to her friend. It required bending her knees in tight, and angling her hips down low, but she found the right position as Eliza slammed to the base. As she said, it didn't fill her, however she enjoyed the sensation nonetheless.

Besides, she had a constant source of pleasure as the orgy climbed one by one back into her cock. Eliza wrapped her arms around the Amazon's hips the best she could, hips colliding with every ounce of force her body could muster. It was easy to assume she'd be meek in that regard, spending most of her time working on new, brilliant ways to change Amy's proportions, however many a ruined fleshlight would attest that her thrusts were on par with any seasoned stud. She put all that might to work on satisfying Amy.

All her efforts just didn't measure up to having half a dozen people already in her balls. The prior orgasm emptied them, however she was more than prolific enough to refill in mere minutes, as her occupants quickly discovered. Amy rocked her hips to Eliza's thrusts, grinding her clit into the balls and them into the ground. One after another, the number of party goers decreased as Amy's monster cock devoured them all.

"I'm not gonna get knocked up from this, right?" Dana asked, to which Amy had no answer, but she just shook her head, "Kidding. I'm on the pill. Anyway, geronimo!" With that, she all but dove in, only slowing because of her shoulders. Before long, the last few people went in and Eliza and Amy were alone. The only sounds came from the speakers, Amy's moaning and Eliza's tenacious thrusts.

The Amazon moaned from atop her cock. It was hot between her tits, throbbing from the blissful abuse it had taken thus far, while her balls welcomed Eliza's shoves. After two titanic orgasms so close together, Amy was happy to lay there and enjoy the perpetual ecstasy. For her part, Eliza stepped above and beyond as she forced her face between the giant's ass cheeks and licked at her tight hole.

"Hmm, that's nice," Amy cooed, "How's my pussy?"

"Still very fucking wet," Eliza grunted, slamming into her, the sounds of flesh smacking into each other echoing throughout the garden.

"You know, you could always just climb in and fuck me from inside. I bet you'd fit."

Eliza paused, "I... That's actually a good point." If three two-foot people could fit, then her svelte frame should be a simple squeeze. She pulled out and studied the slight gape. There was just enough light for her to see deeper and watch as Amy's walls palpitated in mindless lust, always seeking to wring pleasure from whatever entered. The only part of Eliza broader than her cock was her shoulders and hips, however even they were only a few inches more. Certainly Amy could handle that.

Only one way to find out, she thought and crammed her arms in. She took a deep breath when it came time for her head, then pushed. Next came the real test as Amy's lips kissed her shoulders, before welcoming them in with a sudden pull. With the Amazon's assistance, she was fully engulfed in a matter of moments. Her cock was pressed tight against her chest, throbbing and spewing pre-cum as it was squeezed on all sides. She crawled deeper and soon came against the only barrier.

Would it really accept her? She was over twice the size of those who went in before. Not one to take unnecessary risks, more so when her priority was to get off, she settled for licking around the cervical opening and undulating her entire body. Amy's moans reached her, not only loud enough for her ears to pick up, but rumbling the walls that relaxed and condensed around her until she was moving to their rhythm. The taste of pussy juice was greater than she ever expected.

If she didn't know better, she'd believe the flavour would linger on her tongue forever. The memory would remain at least. Eliza hadn't considered this situation a possibility after seeing Amy's latest growth, though she certainly wanted it now. Not in her wildest dreams, did she think such a size difference was possible without her shrinking, yet she was fully inside her friend's pussy. If Amy could do this after growing, then perhaps someone else could too? She had to find out more, run tests, find volunteers and make them grow too.

"I'm cumming!" Eliza screamed into the pussy walls and writhed as chaotic pleasure bombarded her body. Her moans turned to gurgles as she swallowed Amy's abundant juices, while her cock leapt and burst, adding its own fluids to the mix. Semen and fem-cum stuck to Eliza, yet she couldn't do anything about it as the walls closed around her. Was Amy cumming as well? No, there'd be more if that was the case.

The slimy tunnel moved erratically but didn't give Eliza any leeway. She was prisoner to Amy's cunt for the foreseeable future, a prospect she didn't mind. It would give her time to think and contemplate her plans. She giggled to herself, wondering if, perhaps, she would go too far. However, that worry had long since sailed thanks to Amy's unexpected growths. She'd go far as they wanted her to. Maybe a little more. Just a touch.