Amy - The Amazon (Usually) Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not if we have a plan," Jade said, also touching herself, though less audaciously, "We just need enough rope and the right lure."

"Hmm, but who could fill such a role?" Clary giggled, hefting her chest.

"Nah, it'd have to someone that she could fuck properly. But there's no one like that in the whole fucking world now," Dana said and spanked the cushy breast she sat on, all four shrunken sorority sisters jiggling with them, "Kinda sucks to be honest. Won't you miss it?"

Amanda shook her head, "Amy and I can be plenty creative when we need to be."

"By 'creative', do you mean dumb enough to try whatever?" Amy inquired.

"That's what creative means, dummy," Amanda scoffed, "Hmm, in fact, I'm feeling a bit creative right now. Let me try something. Oh Giant! Lay down for me would you?" Her worst posh accent came out for the request, finished with a swift clap of her hands, like a duchess calling for a maid. Amy rolled her eyes, but shuffled down so her back was flush against the grass. Her cock was forced upright, then flopped onto her breasts. She kept the others from harm, though it was a struggle when she just had so much flesh.

The new position propped her dick up against the house. Conveniently, the tip was right at someone's window, though most people were presently trying their luck with Eliza, whose cock measured more than two-thirds their height. It'd truly be a sight to witness her penetrate them.

Amy had other priorities however. One made itself known by cresting her mountainous breast. Even flattened by gravity, the nipple was a good foot above her torso, forcing Amanda to climb for it. On the other side, Dana followed her lead, either to prove she could do it too, or because she knew what Amanda intended. Amy, on the other hand, only caught on as the pair squatted over her rigid nubs. It made sense. Her nipples were easily four or five inches long and fittingly broad too.

For all intents and purposes, they were ideal for filling empty holes. Like those of her lover. The consistency gave some trouble however, as they weren't rock hard like a cock was. Amanda wouldn't be deterred, however, as she hunched over to hold it steady, then lowered her pussy and pressed hard. Half a minute of determined pushing and in it went. Both the Amazon and Tiny let out gasps of pleasure, echoed a moment after by Dana as she took the other.

"This is crazy," Amy moaned, biting her lip to keep from being too loud as the pair alternated squats. Like her nipples sensed their new purpose, they filled with blood, stretching her little lovers and standing harder, almost perfect for the act. Tingles ran up and down their lengths, like when they were sucked for long periods, though not even a minute had passed. Pussies were so much like mouths, yet marked differences further highlighted just how weird a situation they were in.

"Oh fuck, this feels so good," Amanda said, "Hmm, is this how good it was when you were small? We need to do this more often."

"Agreed," Dana gasped from across the gap, losing her rhythm as she slammed her crotch into the breast. Rivers of juices flowed into the depressions left by their feet, before pouring over the sides and into the valley. Clary and Jade, meanwhile, resided in that space as they picked up where they left off. Amy pushed her tits together, craving more pleasure, and moaned as she got it. Every little movement on and between her boobs echoed throughout the masses.

Amanda dropped down, ass clapping into the plush shape. Ripples passed across its length, quivering against the other and the rutting couple in the middle, while Dana poured all her might into each descent. For her, it was a contest, to see who would cum on Amy's dildo-esque nipples first. The giant just enjoyed the unique sensations.

Maybe a little too much. Her own cock leaked its pleasure, a litre of pre-cum cascaded down the sorority house, coated the windows, and flowed until it returned to her. Amy rolled her hips, sliding her prick across the building, until it finally found an entry and lodged inside. She didn't question the sudden end of pre-cum in her hair, instead focused on squeezing still more pleasure from her tits. All her friends stepped it up a notch as she groped herself.

Clary and Jade's moans were muffled by the globes, but occasionally sang out when they parted enough. One such time announced their dual orgasms. Jade fucked into the redhead harder, shoving against the wall of breast flesh even as it threatened to consume them both. Juices poured from Clary's snatch, then squirted as she sang her ecstasy in a high c. Not far behind was the husky baritone notes of her partner's release.

Her seed filled the tight canal. She didn't have the length to penetrate Clary's cervix, causing her prolific load to spurt out against her hips. It splashed out from between them, covering the Amazon's breasts in their sticky copulation. Though it was nothing new as the first beads of sweat broke across Amy's skin.

Like she fed off the pleasure of her passengers, she bucked harder. With her dick lodged in a window, using the plentiful fluids of the guests as lube, she literally fucked the house. That wasn't her focus, of course, as she looked down over her breast to see her two-foot tall friends stuff themselves with her nipples. Unlike mouths, their pussies had unique textures that seemed perfect for each tit. Amanda's slight ridges milked her left, while Dana's faint bumps passed along the same protrusions on her right.

Her moans rose with their depravity. The clapping of flesh was bolstered by splashes and squelches, her areolae covered in their juices. Amanda kept herself steady with one hand, while the other jerked her prick in a mad bid for a double climax. Pre-cum gushed from Amy now. Her earlier climax was just a sample and left her body craving a true release, one that wouldn't be ignored any longer. It didn't matter whose room she ruined, her cock wanted to cum.

"Gonna cum. Fuck, fuck, your fucking nipple's gonna make me cum," Amanda growled, pussy clamping down as the pleasure ramped up, "I'm fucking your titty, babe. Your nipple's filling up my pussy so fucking good."

"Mine too," Dana grunted, even deeper than her neighbour, "Fuck, being so small is the best! Come on, Amy. Cum too. Let me milk your dildo-nip with my juicy cunt!"

"Keep going," Amy said, louder than she meant, "Don't stop. Almost there. Almost... hmm... so tight."

"That's it," Amanda huffed and worked faster, clenching all her muscles in tandem, "Go ahead and cum, you degenerate giant. Cum from fucking two tiny little pussies with your huge nipples."

"I'm cumming!" Amy announced. On pure impulse, she shoved her tits into her face, opening her mouth to stimulate her pulsating nipples. It was only after both Amanda and Dana squealed against her tongue, that she realised the mistake. Too late, however, as her orgasm struck. Testicles like boulders quaked and unleashed a pressurised fount of cum, passing along every foot of her dick. She yelled her pleasure, muffled by her breasts and the two atop them. Sounds of objects crashing to the floor and into walls emanated from the house, yet she was numb to it all.

Her boobs tasted amazing. Her nipples felt amazing. Her dick felt better than amazing. That was all she could think about while every ounce of pent up semen jettisoned from her barrels.

The only two that could pay any attention elsewhere were Jade and Clary. They stood atop Amy's stomach, a remarkably strong foothold, and gawked high above the giant's head at the window her cock rested in. Through a the glass, they saw splashes of jizz rebound off walls and onto the pane, until nothing was visible beyond a curtain of white sludge.

"Clean up's gonna be a bitch," Clary said.

"Yup."

"It's so fucking big."

"It really is."

"Like it could swallow us whole."

"Yeah, it... what?" Jade frowned.

"Look at that thing," Clary sighed, almost like a girl talking about their crush, "It's five times as big as we are, and thicker too. Come on."

"Wait, you can't be serious?" Jade questioned even as she was led by the hand, cock and eyes following Clary's generous ass the whole way. A trail of her seed oozed between her legs, detailing their path back into the house and up the stairs, where it disappeared as the flooding worsened. Beholden to the songstress's whims, Jade trudged through the ever thickening deluge, short frame struggling as it rose past their ankles. Finally, they came to the source.

It truly was a sight to behold. Amy's urethra bulged open to deliver its viscous load, easily wide enough for either of their arms to fit inside, yet if Clary was to fulfil her fantasy, it would need to stretch over their shoulders and, in the redhead's case, tits. Surrounding the purple crown, was nothing but an off-white slime where cum splashed back. The only other hints of colour were from shelves or books that hadn't been covered yet.

Without the open door, the room may well have flooded. As it was, the dick was angled at a wall, so most of its ejaculate collected on the floor anyway and left them to march through shin-deep jizz. Jade grimaced as it sloshed around her, constantly churned by the addition of more, but Clary was focused. More so than the futa had ever seen her. She strode forward until she touched base and waved for Jade to follow.

She did, steadying herself on Amy's spongy tip. Several globs of cum had stuck to their faces, though it meant nothing given their location.

"What now?" Jade asked, raising her voice over the loud spurts.

"We wait until she finishes, then climb in. It's fine. I got in up to my tits before, we'll definitely fit now."

"But I mean... it's so... Is that really what you want?"

"More than anything," Clary said, then looked down, "Well, maybe there's one other thing."

Now Jade was curious, "What's that?"

"It's, uh, kinda embarrassing. You don't care anyway."

"I do. Come on, tell me."

"Hmm, if you climb in with me, then I'll tell you. Oh shit, it's stopping, this is it!" Clary said, clapping her hands and jumping in the tar-like seed. It wasn't hard to guess what she hid. Between her sudden aversion to looking at Jade's face, or even her body, and the exuberance at Amy's orgasm slowing, Jade understood it well enough. She wouldn't force a confession, nor would she wait for one either.

As the behemoth settled down and softened after such a climax, Jade took the lead. She slipped in front of Clary, who was poised at the urethra, waiting for it to reach the right height, and jumped. One arm slid inside with ease, as did the other. It was smooth inside, offering no holds to pull herself, however Jade quickly hooked her legs around and pushed herself up off Amy's glans. The cock twitched and flexed around her arms, pulling them into the shoulders. Leftover cum soaked into her hair as her face mashed into the opening.

She looked down at Clary, "If you're gonna tell me, you better get in quick." With that, she drowned out any response by shoving her face in. Not long after, her shoulders joined in too and, just by wriggling, her chest and waist soon followed.

This was insane, she thought as her hips were swallowed too. Not only had she taken the formula, unsure of what long term effects it might have, but she let Clary cajole her into this lewd act she never would've considered otherwise. And yet, despite all that, she enjoyed it. The humid walls that squished against her, the stench of cum all around, even the feeling of sliding deeper into a cock of all things. Where would she end up? The balls? Prostate? Somewhere entirely different? She didn't know, but the feeling of breath against her freshly devoured legs urged her on.

Her surroundings shifted the deeper they went. Muscles flexed, pushing her around and grinding into her small, nerve-packed body. Pre-cum flexed from her own member, but was lost in the dense coating of slime she travelled along. If it weren't so tight, she doubted it'd be much different to a water slide. Amy would probably get bigger eventually, at that point it may well be the same.

"You went ahead of me!" Clary called from behind.

"Well, you were taking so long," Jade said, forcing the walls to stretch as she turned her head and looked at her sorority sister. Clary's brand of red hair always looked incredible, a deep crimson, like rubies in the right setting, but matted to her skin with glossy pre, it was gorgeous. Even more so than her eyes and figure.

"But this was my idea."

Jade rolled her eyes, "Then you should've been quicker." They continued in silence but for the ambience of Amy's cock. Each beat of her heart reverberated around them, drowned out even their own thoughts, and only grew as they worked further.

"How deep are we anyway?" Clary asked.

"No idea," Jade said. Surely they were several feet deep, since Clary's feet must've been swallowed by then. Though with their current sizes, they may well only be four or five feet down the ten foot pole. How would they even get out?

"Wait, do you smell that?"

"No." Jade had long since stopped smelling anything but cum. She'd expected other scents, even dreaded urine, however it seemed Amy's cum superseded all that. Everywhere she touched was slimy with pre or leftover semen.

"That's fresh jizz," Clary squealed and pushed on her feet, "Come on, we're right at the balls."

"The balls?" Jade yelped as she descended into a wider space. No longer squeezed by walls, she slipped easily into a vast chamber and splashed into a literal ocean of white. She was lucky and brought her feet up, keeping her head from sinking in. Not long after, Clary fell, head first, into the sea. When she broke the surface, with not insignificant effort, she was doused in the stuff. It took several attempts just to clear her eyes enough to see, at which point jubilance shone on her gooey features.

"Oh my god, it's so big here." It was hard to tell. Jade's eyes had adjusted to the darkness a while ago, but beside the white, she couldn't make out much of the container, though the fact they weren't cramped made clear how large the space was.

"So these are Amy's balls?" Jade mused and ran her hand through the cum, much thicker than anything she could produce. A single handful was heavier than her entire load. She stretched out more and found that, while they weren't packed tightly, space was still limited as her hands soon found flesh. If her legs and feet straightened they met the floor as well.

"What should we do now?" Clary asked, closing the distance and pressing her cum-drenched body into Jade's, "We're all alone in Amy. She might not even know we're here. We could do whatever we want."

"We could do that anyway," Jade chuckled. Even in the faint vision available to her, Clary was stunning. Most of her focus was on studying, or maintaining a semblance of order at Futa Era, so much so that she didn't even notice Clary's affections. Or maybe they only recently came to fruition? What could've caused it though? Amy's growth spurt seemed possible. When someone went from seven feet, to two inches, then exploded to thirteen feet tall, it put many things into perspective. Why bother worrying over who to pine for?

Jade forced a hand through the dense semen and snapped it onto Clary's plush rear, "I recall you promising me something."

"Oh yeah." She couldn't see it, but the blush came through her companion's voice.

"Well?"

"Uh..."

"You know, I could probably take you to court for breaking that promise."

"Yeah, right... you can't, right?"

"No," Jade grinned, "But I'm trying to be a lawyer, our whole thing is finding loopholes."

"True. Guess it doesn't really matter anyway, in case we never get out of here. Jade, can we go on a date? Like, I know we fuck and stuff, sometimes, but we never actually went out just the two of us and all that, is it hot in here? Feels pretty warm to me."

"Relax," Jade rubbed at her rear, unsure if she could rip her arm free of the cum, "I'd like that."

"Y-yeah?" Clary panted, just shy of hyperventilation. She smiled through the darkness, and sang, "Awesome!"

Jade leaned in and whispered into her ear, licking up some cum in the process, "I think I know a better way to make you sing."

Outside, Amy humped the air as she dealt with alien sensations. For a time, her cock ejaculated with relentless force, then it trickled, but it still felt as if something were moving through it, then that was gone and replaced by the strangest fullness in her left testicle. She rubbed at it, frowning even as her cock twitched in wanton delight. Amanda and Dana watched from the grass, worn out from their nipple-fucking. Most of the saliva had dripped off or dried on their skin.

"What do you think it is?" Dana asked.

"No idea. Probably some cum got backed up or something. Then again, maybe she got something stuck in there?"

"Whatever it is, looks like she's enjoying it."

She was right. Amy moaned and panted, hugging her cock tight to her chest, as she palmed her bloated sack. It kept sloshing against her palm, like something was alive in there, which almost made too much sense. Did her sperm spontaneously grow to massive sizes? That'd make them several thousand times bigger than normal for her to feel them, and through her scrotum no less. The thought shouldn't turn her on, yet she was powerless not to lick at her cock in mindless delight.

Not far away, Eliza was still 'trapped' with the others. The more adventurous and pliable sort were attempting to handle her prick, to mixed results as the head squeezed in but proved too much. Others settled for what they knew would work, fisting and fucking her other holes. Impassioned moans were all that could be heard, even with the leftover music playing.

"Fuck it, this is getting me horny," Amanda said and stood.

"Gonna fuck her nipple again?" Dana asked, joining her.

"Nah, well yeah, but I'm gonna use something else. Hey giant! On your side, nipple toward me."

Amy just groaned and did as was told, presenting her tiny girlfriend with a nipple still caked in fresh pussy juice. Splashes of semen lined the beautiful display from where Amanda's cock shot off multiple times, however she wouldn't leave such a mess this time. She planted her feet on each side of the areola and lined her cock up to its centre. A small, creased divot drew her in as she pressed the tip against it. Her prick slid against the peak, her leftover juices coating it, then she held it straight, steadied herself against the boob, and pushed. Both her and Amy moaned louder than the other group.

"Holy shit, she penetrated a nipple!" One shouted, then all eyes were on Eliza, who snapped.

"Don't even fucking try it. You want a tit fuck, go over there."

"As I am preoccupied with this new discovery," Amanda said, breathless, though still appropriately pompous, "You may use my giant as you all wish." Like they suddenly realised the potential of someone over six times their height, everyone abandoned the intelligent futa. One clamoured up Amy's breast and took the other nipple, standing on the bottom tit to keep herself steady.

The giant moaned and licked along her cock harder, until several people tore it away from her. They climbed on it and ran to the head. No one had any delusions of taking it inside themselves, however if a nipple was fuckable, then it stood to reason her cum-hole was too. Futanari and girls gathered around the tip, murmuring at how it gaped, then jumped to penetration. The dicks went in first, however found it too spacious for real stimulus. Two girls jammed their fists in and jerked off the members already inside, giggling and moaning as Amy's pre-cum was squeezed out.

A couple sat themselves upon Amy's lip and leaned back, letting her eat them out. Her limber muscle was large enough to cover both pussy and asshole in spit, though too big for even a slight penetration. While she worked them over, the pair made out and groped each other.