Amy - The Amazon (Usually) Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,826 Followers

The rest, including Dana, were fascinated by her lower holes. Being no bigger than a basic dildo by comparison, Dana had a single thought as she strode up to Amy's stunning pussy. Its scent up close overpowered all else, strong enough to make her head spin. She jumped up and clung onto the folds. It took severe grip strength just to keep from slipping, and more to pull herself higher. One leg hooked into her snatch, instantly drenched, and looked down at the others. With a wink, she pushed her other leg in and propelled herself inside.

Less than a minute since entry, Dana was at the cervix. Little to no light illuminated her surroundings, but her eyes adjusted enough to make out the smooth, shiny pink walls that conformed to her every movement. The cervix was similarly smooth, swollen as if to reach her, with a crater at its middle, which gaped slightly. It wasn't uncommon for a futa, more so for an Amazon, to have such cervices. They helped to make them better breeders by gobbling up plenty of virile sperm.

For some, they could even be bypassed altogether for direct entry. Dana pressed her finger into the hole, then added more as if she were testing a virgin's hole, and eventually shoved her fist beyond. Her second hand joined the mix and opened the path wide enough for her head. The door was open, so she went for it.

Amy jerked at the penetration, sending the couple bouncing down to her tits. They wound up in her cleavage, sliding in and against each other as Amanda and her current partner slammed their dicks into the nipples. So much of her body seemed to burn with pleasure, yet still at the epicentre of it all was her left testicle. The right was normal, but its sibling emanated boundless delight that she couldn't decipher. Still, there was more to enjoy as a second figure squirmed into her cunt.

"Oh god," Amy groaned. Her hips moved on their own, taking the dicks and arms deeper into her urethra. The motions burgeoned her pleasure, testicle all but throbbing, each beat of her heart sending blood and lust surging. The only part of her not attended was her ass, however the second she acknowledged it, something opened her knot of muscle. Smaller feelings sprouted from the penetration, telling her it was a hand. Several more joined soon after.

"What a lewd giant," Amanda grunted, crotch pounding against the areolae, "We just fuck you a little and you're helpless."

She really was. All the bliss slammed her in chaotic patterns, each time she thought it waned, her balls acted up and everything erupted once more. Several futanari masturbated onto her, hot splashes that melted into her nerves. Amy tensed her muscles, squeezing down on the second and third people inside her pussy. The third had gone deeper, settling in her womb, where only cocks and semen had penetrated. Sure, everyone had shrunk, however there was still a person in her uterus.

Wait... "Where's Clary and Jade?" Amy asked. Amanda stumbled in her thrusts and looked around. No sign of the two.

"Huh? Where'd they go?"

"I think I know," Amy fondled her left testicle. It writhed at her touch, as if to confirm her suspicion. Her girlfriend saw and her jaw dropped, crimson rage replacing the blush of exertion from before as she put it together.

"Bitches!" Amanda shrieked and ripped her cock free of the nipple, marching toward the testicle even bigger than her entire body. Once in range, she smacked a hand down hard enough to send a shock wave across the surface, and rip a groan from the Amazon, "I can't believe this shit. They got inside your balls before me! That's fucked up."

"Hey, hey," Amy scooped her up, kept a firm grip to help her calm down, and looked down at the small futa. Another futa took up the abandoned nipple, "Oh god, that's so good and weird. Babe, just because you weren't the first one eaten up by giant dick, doesn't mean you won't be the best. Beside, they're shrunk. I'm sure you'll be the first, full sized person I gobble up with it."

"I better be. Otherwise I'm going in your womb."

"Um, someone beat you there."

"Fine! Your ass then."

Amy opened her mouth, then shut it with a deep moan as the clear shape of a human pushed against her anal walls.

"Oh come on! That's it, I'm not staying out here another second. Tinies! Hear me!" Amanda shouted from her platform on Amy's hands. She didn't wait for anyone to look her way, "The giant's cock can swallow you whole. She's already taken two of us. Let's go get them out!"

Cheers erupted as all those still outside her body charged for the cock tip. Amanda was first in line thanks to Amy's interventions, recognising the intensity on her lover's face. To deny her this would be to invite destruction.

When Clary and Jade climbed in, Amy was still in the afterglow of a powerful orgasm. She was also distracted by the convulsing pussies on her nipples, all of which distracted her from the true sensations. Now, however, she felt it all with precise detail. The fingers came in first, like toes dipped into a pool, they wriggled against her walls, then the palms and wrists came in. Every inch from there stretched her opening.

Amanda looked at her from over the head, smiled, and ducked it in with her shoulders. The Amazon groaned and rubbed at her shaft, sank her fingers into the squishy cum tube along its bottom as she watched and felt Amanda's chest go in. Her passage was tight enough to pick out each striation in her lover's body, right down the tiny bumps on her areolae. Soon, the hips were in and Amanda's cock entered hers. As the legs thinned out, her slit closed in like a snug sleeping bag.

Wanting her love to get her wish soon as possible, Amy turned onto her back and lifted her cock high. Gasps rang out from all over as the visible bulge of Amanda slid down, hand prints bulged out, as did the occasional shape of her breast, hip and cock as she writhed within. As she descended, pre-cum was displaced and gushed from the top. Once at the base, Amy returned to her side and let her dick fall again. With the litres of pre oozing out, almost foaming, it resembled the maw of a starving beast. One faced with plenty of willing prey.

Vibrations shook her testicle once Amanda reached it. She ended up in the left as well, no doubt by design as she shouted at the pair within, however it wasn't long before things started moving as before. When Amy palmed it again, they didn't even need to push hard against her scrotum for her to feel them, the space packed tight with the trio. The people in her cunt progressed into her womb at the same time.

She didn't know who was in there, or in her ass, but it was clear they wouldn't let tight fits stop the fun. Amy laid there, head propped on one arm, the other groping a breast, as people made use of her oversized body for their own lurid needs. The trim abs she cultivated bulged in a familiar pattern, leaving no doubt as to what the occupants were doing. Only one was in her ass, but they squirmed delightfully. Neither hole compared to having her dick repeatedly stuffed however.

Each human deposit was easier than the last. Her cum-pipe widened to accommodate them, bringing person after person down until they settled in her balls. The right testicle finally balanced out with the left, then both challenged the other for each newcomer, of course Amy was the overall winner as her tender sack stretched. Each ball filled out to the point of faces appearing as they shifted around. The sound of jizz sloshing within was a constant.

Before long, however, there was no one left. Amy was the only one outside, or rather, the only Amazon. In her tumultuous pleasure, it was easy to forget any observers, which Eliza used to her advantage and surprised the giant with an abrupt thrust into her pussy.

"I'm done being left out," the scientist said and grabbed handfuls of Amy's thighs, using them to push and pull herself.

"Glad to hear it," Amy cooed. She spread her legs for her friend's thickness, clenched her kegels, but it didn't scratch that itch. The cock was amazingly fat, yes, though against Amy it may as well be an average prick. And after three shrunken people climbed in, her snatch was loose, and craved a proper stretch. Still, she enjoyed it as Eliza recognised the issue and angled her thrusts to shove against different sections. She also used her body to bully Amy's clit into shocking her nerves on every thrust.

Eliza became covered in juices less than a minute later. Unavoidable really, when she fucked a pussy more than twice the average size, with a similar level of production. Fem-cum splashed around her, connected them with viscous ropes even as she pulled away, which also pulled out a small deluge as well. On one powerful thrust, her balls clenched up and entered the hole as well. Yet it still wasn't enough for the Amazon to reach her long awaited, brutal climax.

"Come on, Liz. Fuck me harder, really let loose, make my huge cunt your bitch," Amy moaned and palmed her testicles, at that moment the most sensitive part of her, even more so than her clit.

"I'm trying," Eliza grunted, "And don't call me Liz. Fuck, it's so wet. There's no friction."

"I know," Amy said, then sighed, resigned to her orgasm taking far longer than she would've liked.

"Let us help," someone said from her breast. Looking down, she spotted a vaguely familiar couple poking up from her cleavage.

"Oh, it's you guys." Amy only remembered because they were still drenched in her saliva. They smiled, climbed out and scurried down to Eliza, then, having heard all the commotion before, didn't hesitate to shove their legs in alongside her cock. A guttural moan left the Amazon as her hole clenched, yet no longer closed as a pair of hips entered her. Eliza slowed for a moment as the two-foot couple wrapped around her dick, adding their mass to her already huge shaft. Their legs straight, toes pointed forward, Amy felt them sink fully inside and stretch her all the way.

Rather than simply act as inanimate enhancers, the couple moved as well. They ground against Eliza's cock, and in turn against Amy's walls, while their legs kicked about, toes even wriggling and finding the tiny crevices all around. Amy turned her attention back to her giant cock, stroking what little of it she could. Even at her size, with a ten-foot prick, she could only go so far. But it was enough.

Already prolific, her juices gushed out now. Pre-cum splattered onto the ground and overflowed into the pool, thickening it further. Eliza shifted her grip, now grabbing a testicle for balance, which only bolstered every sensation, no matter how slight. A simple breeze on her nipples became hundreds of volts surging throughout her body. If this was how good 'eating' two-foot people felt, then she could only imagine how good doing them full-sized would be. But for that, she'd need to get bigger. Clary couldn't fit in her dick at full size, but it was close.

Even if she did grow, if it was only a little bit, it'd be such a tight fit. Amy jerked off faster, imagining how it would feel with Amanda's body stretching out her member, so tight within that every detail of her body was obvious. Especially the cock. If it stood out enough, Amy could stroke them both at the same time, getting her girlfriend off as she went down. Lower and lower. Until all five and a half feet of her was inside the Amazon's balls. What if they couldn't get out?

Then Amanda's dream of living inside her testicles would come true. Alongside several others. The formula would wear off eventually, then what? Amy's balls would become far, far too big for her to move. She'd have to get them out somehow. Couldn't do surgery, too risky. There was only one method that she could think of.

"Cumming!" Amy roared and every molecule in her being seemed to convulse. Where she expected the rapid tide of cum to surge up her cock, was instead a torturously slow ascent, yet one that elevated the other pleasures to new heights. Her ass clamped down on its occupant, who stretched out just in time and pressed their body into her oversized prostate. Unable to process such extreme bliss, her body forced them out, while her pussy tried dislodging Eliza and the couple with pressurised squirts. The only problem was it held them too tight.

"Too much! So good... my cock feels so fucking good. Fuck, fuck, fuck, so thick... moving up my dick... gonna cum it out... gonna be so good. Gonna explode!" Amy degraded to gibberish, tongue hanging out as she mindlessly stroked her shaft, squeezing tight around the bottom to force several bulges through. As Eliza wrested herself free of her orgasmic prison, she bore witness to the 'birth'. Her cock jerked and sprayed jizz into the air, spattering herself and her surroundings.

It couldn't be helped. Amy's urethra swelled, then condensed as a head popped out, closely followed by shoulders and arms, then the rest. Witnessing cock vore for the first time, Eliza had been driven to fuck, rather than simply take care of herself as she usually did. However, the sight of the reverse, of Amy's cock birthing the same people it ate, was simply too great. As girls and futanari were reborn, Eliza's own member shot off in tandem.

After a while, however, it seemed the pressure of Amy's cum was too great. As Amanda's head appeared, so too did the rest of her on a tsunami of creamy, off-white jizz the likes of which were never seen before. Two giant globs landed in the pool with her, only recognisable as Clary and Jade when some of the cum washed off their faces. That wasn't the end, far from it, as Amy's gaping urethra erupted. Gallons upon gallons, enough to fill a bathtub several times over, gushed into the pool. Displaced water overflowed the sides until it was mostly semen, but no one made any effort to stop her.

In her ecstasy, Amy found still more. Her core flexed, then her pussy twitched and bulged, before evicting her womb's three occupants. All were drenched head to toe in her juices, though Dana's pussy dripped semen thanks to a futa that was inside with her. A torrent of fem-cum soon followed and turned the surrounding grass into a fragrant marsh.

Only then, did Amy's orgasm settle. She remained on her side, cock still erect, eyes half-shut and a dopey smirk on her face. Tremors rocked her massive frame at random intervals. Litres of semen oozed from her tip, many of its former tenants took the chance for a quick cum shower, while others loudly talked about how wild it was. Eliza climbed to her feet and staggered back to her phone. It was mercifully safe from the incredible mess.

She didn't take notes. Instead, she snapped a candid photo of the scene, with Amy's dick and ass consuming most of the frame. Much as she wanted the data of this encounter, she wanted the memory of this night. Her intuition told her it'd be something worth referencing in the future, perhaps as the starting point of a revolutionary new sex act. Though Amy was the only currently capable of it.

A fact she could change if given the right time and budget.

"That was insane," Amy mumbled as she came to. It only took a few minutes, however for an orgasm to knock her out like that was new. The only other times that she was so overwhelmed was when she shrank. She remained on her side, overlooking the others as they splashed in the pool that was certifiably more cum than water. One hand supported her head, while the other held aloft a goo-covered figure.

"Yeah it was," Amanda giggled, cuddling up to her giant. Despite all that happened, not even two hours had passed, and based on Amy's experience with the formula, they still had another hour or two, "But we're not done."

"I didn't think so," Amy said. She moved to sit on the ground, blushing at the squelch beneath her ass thanks to the pussy-sodden ground. Her cock was tender after its recent experience, not only shooting enough cum to make a pool of it, but also 'birthing' everyone that went into her balls. Mercifully, everyone stayed away from it for the moment, though many eyes were still on her stretched out urethra, "Alright, I can probably handle a bit more."

"That's the spirit, because this time, everyone's coming in."

"Oh fuck yeah!" Dana said, overhearing the declaration, "I missed out last time, but like fuck I'm not getting a full tour of your dick now."

"I can't believe I let you do this," Amy groaned, leaning down to put her face against Amanda's body, reminding her of the fact she could probably swallow the tiny futa with ease, "You're a really bad influence, you know that?"

"You love it. Besides, it's gonna be hard getting super intimate from now on, and let's face it, that's the deepest either of us will ever be in the other."

"Well, yeah, only because you literally went ten feet deep in me."

"Semantics. But if it helps, I came so fucking hard from being inside your balls, babe. Remember when you hugged me so tight people couldn't even see me half the time? It's like that, but a million times better. Because you're all around me, every breath I take, everywhere I touch, wherever I look, what I hear and what I taste is all you. I love it because it's you."

"So you wouldn't happily jump down someone else's dick?"

"Sure I would," Amanda said, abashed at the notion, "But it'd be like comparing sex with you to sex with a stranger. You're way, way better since I love you and all."

"That's kinda sweet, honestly. I guess I can let you back in my penis then."

Amanda hugged her face, lingering longer than normal, "I really do love you. Whatever size you are, long as you're not pixie sized, I love you."

"I know." Amy kissed her. Of course, with their differences it was less a kiss and more smothering the tiny futa with her lips, but the sentiment was there in abundance. Amanda reciprocated as best she could, and involuntarily thrust against the bottom lip, which prompted Amy's tongue to shove her away, "Go on. My dick's getting hungry, little queen."

"Yes, giant," Amanda said and jumped down onto the breasts, using them to slide to the floor, where she raced to the monumental peak once more. Amy shuffled back so her cock wasn't hanging over the pool like the broken springboard. This time, she'd make sure her love was first to go in. As Amy watched and waited, Eliza walked up beside her.

"I never thought I'd feel so small," Eliza said, patting her lingering erection. Before the growth spurts, she was the only futa bigger than Amy, that she personally knew of at the time. On an Amazon, Eliza's member would be more than satisfactory, but with her average height, it truly resembled a monster, though not to the same level as Amy's.

"Comes with the territory I suppose," Amy said, then bit her lip as the first of Amanda's extremities entered. She clenched around her, replaying the earlier conversation in her head, and making sure her cum-hole gave the tightest hug of her life.

"It got me thinking. Knowing you, you'll end up bigger before long. At some point, it'd take something seriously extreme just for you to feel it."

"Or I could work on my kegels and just squeeze them really hard." As she said it, Amy flexed again, giving her lover's tits a hard squeeze, which forced some stray cum to ooze out.

"Also an option, but I believe I might have something better in mind."

"Oh?" Amy relaxed, taking Amanda deeper, then squeezed again, this time on her cock. She worked her hole around it, teasing the little futa until she squirmed, then released.

"I'm not saying anything more. Not until I know it could work. In the meantime, as you can see, I'm still very, very aroused."

"I can see that." Amy leaned down and lifted her own cock high up, did her best to relax so Amanda slid easily, then hugged her tight when she was in arm's reach, "Love you," Amy whispered against her dick, hoping the futa heard her. The responding gyration seemed to confirm it. She, then, let her girlfriend finish the journey.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,826 Followers