All Comments on 'Amy the Nurse's Aide Ch. 07-08'

by Peter_

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
KittyZateezKittyZateezover 2 years ago

Magnificent!

For me, cock teasing is a very erotic thing, but it's well known that many men do NOT enjoy it when carried to such extreme degrees as this story describes. That is especially true for the colloquial definition of the term as a deception. Understood, and point taken.

But for women that know how to dispense it in a more caring and considerate way, and men that CONSENT to being treated this way, it is a very enjoyable and downright kinky sexual roleplay to explore for those that desire it...

I enjoy these stories by Peter because of that reason - sure, the women are playing naughty tricks and setting up little scenarios intended to ensure that the men fail at whatever task is being thrown at them, but mostly, the teasing is very sensual and not about all the harsher aspects of BDSM.

Looks like Peter hasn't been around for a very long time here as I write this at the beginning of 2022, but if any of you readers enjoy this subject matter and his style of writing, I have an ongoing catalog of erotic cock teasing stories you might enjoy here on Literotica. Look 'em up, boys!

Kitty

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous