Amy What's You Going To Do? Pt. 01

Story Info
Young wife wants nothing to do with a cuckold fantasy.
2.3k words
2.88
12.9k
12
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catcher78
Catcher78
140 Followers

Catcher78 copyright all rights reserved.

*

He kept saying he wanted me to fuck other men. I'm Amy Kennedy married to Donald for five years. I'm twenty six and I'm five foot two and weigh one hundred and fifty pounds. That weight has to go somewhere!

I have soft alabaster white FF titties, with a few freckles across the top of my girls to match the ones on my face.

"Donald says he loves my big fat ass, the fat rolls on my hips and my double chin.

He would grab the fat rolls as he fucked me. He sometimes would pull on my red ponytail too when he nutted, but mostly when my butt started jiggling, he'd bellow and fill my cunny with cum. Hee hee, I'm a poet too!

But now, they'd be in a restaurant or a club and Donald would say, "Will you look at him! For God's sake he's an NBA player, can you imagine the size of his black dick?"

"Do you think you could take his black dick all the way honey? "

I talked to my mama about it, my daddy had played major league baseball and had been married twice before mom. I said to her that in the last year it had got worse and worse. He was obsessed with it.

"So Amy, your dad was a player, he still is. We have rules. Never embarrass each other. Out of town only, clean partners no pregnancies. If you fall in love with someone new. Be up front and do a clean simple divorce."

"Mom you and daddy have an open marriage?"

"Amy, I was your dad's side piece for five years. I was married to my high school sweetheart when I got pregnant with you on purpose."

My eyes opened wide as did my mouth.

Her mom continued, "You have four step siblings in Cincinnati, that you've never seen. Your dad has a permanent restraining order barring him from seeing his ex-wife. Her parents owned the Cincinnati team and were very rich. It was part of a prenuptial he'd signed."

"Mom this is fascinating, but Donald wants to watch me fuck other men. We watch porn where some wife's cheat during their wedding reception, or she fucks the in-laws. Now it's the wife gets gangbanged by black men."

"If we go out to dinner now, I'm not supposed to wear panties or bras and I'm supposed to flash people in the bar or waiters and now waitresses."

"It's fucking sick. I'm actually going to see an attorney for the second time. I want a man and I want to have babies and Donald's a sick fuck. I see him and I get a headache. For the last week and a half I've refused to go out with him to anything other than McDonalds."

"Two weeks ago, I'd gone to bed early, he had been away on business overnight and got home at eleven from SeaTac our airport in Seattle. He got in bed and aggressively started to come on to me, which was fine, it had been a while."

Then he says, "I met a Seahawk on the plane and brought him home. He's in the front room and he's going to fuck your brains out all night long."

"I jumped out of bed and grabbed my tennis racket and started whacking him on his legs and then twice on his head. The asshole says for me to be quiet or he'll hear you. I went nuts and started screaming at him and went into the bathroom and locked it."

I stayed in there for three hours and got up and snuck out and went to the days Inn by the Safeway."

"The lawyer at the first meeting before this bullshit, said they would use an investigator to find out if there's anything going on and maybe tomorrow I'll find out something. I refused to go to couple's counselling and I said no."

"Mom, there's no way we stay together. I have no idea if there was a guy in our front room. I don't want to wife swap nor do I want to be in his cuckold fantasy."

Her mom said, "I wondered if you knew that word. My high school sweetheart wanted to be swingers and wife swap. I never did that, but I figured if it didn't matter to him that I fucked other guys, then it would be on my terms. I fucked your dad for five years and my ex had no idea. Your dad bought a condo here so he could regularly fuck me in the off season. He got a job with a nationwide commercial realty firm, same company he's with now. I got sick of the whole thing and then quit taking the pill and here we are."

I said, "I had a new door put on the guest room with a Schlage dead bolt and reinforced frame. I moved my stuff into it. Bought a new flat screen and hooked up to our wi-fi."

"He banged on my door last night and demanded that we talk. I was listening to the stones on YouTube and they were playing, "You can't always get what you want" and I turned it way up."

"As I sat listening to the attorney for Stokes Lawrence who looks like the old actor Fred MacMurray, I went from near nauseous to calm and back. My loving husband belonged to several local and one international swingers groups. He was active at some level in all of them. He was a banker and would bring client's to rookie nights.

"He had hidden accounts and was far wealthier than I knew. Actually because Washington State was a community property state I was too."

The bank's were in England and Switzerland and it seemed that Donald might be involved in some money laundering and that the State Department had been alerted.

He wanted me to meet with some FBI people who wanted to put cameras in the house and wanted me to not alert him that I'm upset about anything."

I explained further to my mama about the meeting with the attorney, "So for the sake of the FBI, I'm supposed to fuck the Los Angeles Lakers and the Seattle Seahawks? Fuck that, do you understand me. Not just no but hell no. Just file for divorce with what we got. What do I give a shit about dirty money? I will never ever get it. It will be confiscated. It's neither his money nor mine. Who the fuck are you working for? Me or the fucking CIA? Are you trying fuck me over?"

"Mrs. Kennedy if you don't think we are representing your best interests in this matter, we will of course cease and withdraw as your counsel?"

I said, "You're going to write me a letter on your masthead acknowledging that you have without prior consent from me disclosed my personal information and that you will post a $250,000 bond should this information about me surface in any court or newspaper, or news organization in the World. Strike that make it $1,000,000. I need that inside of an hour and I'm not leaving your office without it and I want it directed to the office of Elise Buie. She's THE best female divorce attorney in Seattle.

I showed him that my trusty iPhone had taped the time with him.

He said, "That's not admissible in court, so just stop recording, I won't consent to being recording, "a smirk flitting across his doughy face.

"Court, I chuckled, "can you hear me Mr. Carter, please acknowledge!"

"This is Mike Carter of the Seattle Times, I'm the political reporter on the staff."

"This is Amy Kennedy Mr. Carter, you have my permission to report this."

"Goodbye Mrs. Kennedy, thank you very much."

I stood up gathering my stuff and turned to go.

"Ahem, none of this is what you think."

I looked back at him and gave him the eye roll I'd perfected when I was eight years old to use on daddy and turned and was headed towards his door and there stood Donald. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and called Mike Carter and Elise Buie and simply stated, "It's Amy Kennedy again. This shylock has been working with my soon to be ex-husband who both can hear me. Donald Kennedy is barring me from leaving the shylock's office."

I heard Elise say, "I have my office phone in my hand and Chief Diaz on my speed dial. You have one minute. Enunciate clearly."

"Mr. Kennedy works for the Defense Intelligence Agency and I'm an attorney for the DIA's chief counsel."

"So you've violated every statute related to client confidentiality and you're not a member of the Washington State Bar Association per se and are masquerading as a family law practitioner, "she paused and continued, "Chief Diaz, Elise Buie here. Listening is an attorney for the Defense Intelligence Agency, who is holding my client Mrs. Amy Kennedy in his office. He has masqueraded as a family law attorney in the divorce action between Mrs. Kennedy and her soon to be ex husband Donald Kennedy who is in the office and physically barring Mrs. Kennedy from leaving. Mr. Carter are you there, still?"

"Yes ma'am, I am," a deep voice was heard."

Amy does he have your permission to publish, still?"

"Yes, please proceed Mr. Carter," then I said, "Chief Diaz, I fear for my life please save me, I'm in One University Square on Sixth Avenue suite 1901, 19th floor."

Then I heard another voice, "A swat team is ascending the elevators right now. Whover is purporting to be in the DIA, stand down right now."

No response was forthcoming in the office I was in. Then all hell broke loose and in thirty seconds Donald was face down with an SPD Swat team member on his back and was handcuffed in seconds. I looked away from those two to see the attorney on the floor struggling and then he wasn't due to a zap from a taser. He was handcuffed and he apparently had evacuated his bladder and bowels.

"Mrs. Kennedy?"

I turned and saw a tall black SPD Swat team officer with two black bars on his collar. A Captain? I nodded and he quickly rushed in and picked me up as a bridegroom picks up his bride to carry her across the threshold.

I felt as if I was a little girl being carried by her daddy. I hooked my arm around his neck and buried my face onto his chest. I was so scared and I started crying. We were in the elevator and when we were on the ground floor and out the door into a SPD bus and he tried to set me down. I locked my hands behind his neck and would not let go and shook my head, my hair in his face. I was still crying. He sat down and continued to hold me.

I felt so safe, all I'd ever wanted was to have a strong man that I would take care of and we'd raise a family. I knew about how normal couples even struggled to keep the home fires burning. I'd taken points from Cosmo about how to keep your honey at home and in you too (blush). I never wanted to let go of this man.

I leaned back and looked up at him and said, "All I ever wanted was a good man to take care of and I wanted a lot of babies. I'm a good Catholic girl, after all. Is that too much for a woman to ask Captain?"

He stared into my eyes and I blushed and gushed if you know what I mean.

"Captain," I turned and smashed my girls into his armor covered chest, "Could a real man like you love a woman like me? Did I tell you how badly I need a real man," I could fee my nostrils flaring out as I started huffing and puffing.

"Captain," I moaned out loud, "Is my butt too big for a real man like you?" Then he groaned and I pulled his neck down and we kissed (forever we called it the kiss that led to seven babies) and we were moaning and groaning and I heard the door close and he stood up and I was in his arms again and he walked over and locked the door until I ended up on my back on a table, huffing and a puffing like an old locomotive staring at him as he took off the armor. I ripped off my blouse and my bra, transfixed as he pulled his pants down and then his briefs.

To say he had a big dick says nothing as to what I was looking at. It was so thick and long and it was half curled up like a python. He approached me and bent over to resume THE KISS and reached out with my left hand and I had no scale, but it seemed to weigh five pounds or more. I gently rubbed it and Holy Sweet Mother of God it stiffened.

Please Captain, for the love of God, fill me up, baby!"

Then my cunny gushing like Snoqualmie Falls, accommodated my honey's dick. He was my honey now, nobody but mine and he gently made love to me in and out slowly at first. Then his hips were slapping onto my hips and ass, and it was a full body loving, because later on we'd squabble and the make up sex turned into fucking and screaming. I did like him to fuck me, but our love was rooted in making love.

End of Amy What's You Going to Do part one.

Catcher78
Catcher78
140 Followers