Amy's Algerian Anal Adventure Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I have no wish to be a concubine to the Bey or anyone else,' I responded. 'I simply wish to be reunited with my companions and continue my journey to Italy to meet my father.'

'I am afraid that will not be possible. Now tell me your name and come and sit down and have some lemonade,' said Miriam.

I could see that argument was useless; I was a prisoner, albeit in what appeared to be a gilded cage. I decided to bide my time and find out more about Miriam. I took a seat on the divan next to her and accepted the proffered glass of lemonade, which was deliciously refreshing after the ordeal which I had just suffered.

'My name is Amy Northcott,' I said. 'You said that you were formerly called Mary Onslow, Miss Miriam. I was curious as to how you came to be living in the palace of the Bey of Algiers and why you changed your name'

'Ah, my dear Amy,' said Miriam, 'I was once like you an English lady traveling the seas. I was employed as a governess to a British gentleman resident in Constantinople. Thus I became familiar with the ways of the Orient. On my return to England over twenty years ago I too was captured by Barbary pirates and brought to this country. The Bey's father heard of this and ordered that I be brought to him. He immediately fell in love with me and made me one of his concubines and installed me in his harem. Like you, I spoke no Arabic, though I knew a few words of Turkish. I was lost and alone in a strange land. However, the Bey treated me kindly and lavished gifts upon me. In Turkey I had been treated as little better than a servant, now I was treated like a Queen with servants to wait on me. I soon learned the Arabic language and began to study the religion of Islam and in due course decided to embrace it as my own. Seven years ago the old Bey died and there was a struggle over who should become his successor. I feared for my own position. Eventually Ahmed Rashid the old Bey's son established himself as the rightful successor. He asked me to assume the position of guardian of the harem. My chief responsibility is the training of the young ladies who are newly arrived in the harem so they are fully prepared for their duties. You are the first English lady to join us for some years but it is pleasant to be able to converse in my mother tongue once more.'

'Have you no desire to leave this place and return to England?' I asked.

'Why no,' Miriam replied. 'this is now my home. Besides I have no family remaining and in England I faced only a life of service caring for the ungrateful children of others. I have grown used to the ways of this place and its people though they seemed strange at first.'

'I shall never accept being a slave in this country,' I said. 'Besides, I have my father and my cousin Lucy, not to mention many friends and a home in England. You may have lost little in coming here but I have lost everything. I pray the Bey may take pity on me and allow me to return to my own people.'

'Do not pin your hope upon that my child,' said Miriam, 'but rather groom yourself to a respectful acceptance of what Allah has ordained for you in his mercy.'

At that moment I did not feel that Allah had been particularly merciful to either myself or my companions on the voyage but I felt it was better not to make these feelings known to Miriam.

'Now you must be very hungry after your journey.' said Miriam as if I had just arrived at a friend's house in a carriage.

With that she clapped her hands and the black servant who had brought me to her room departed and shortly returned bearing a tray with a variety of delicious looking foods. I suddenly realised what a voracious appetitie I had developed having had little to eat in the last two days and set to eating the repast before me.

'This gentleman is Hamid, my eunuch,' said Miriam. Once you are settled you too will allocated a eunuch to look after your needs.'

I though for a moment that a eunuch would be of little use for some of my needs but again decided it would be inappropriate to make a joke upon the subject.

'So these eunuchs are quite without...er' I said not knowing how to phrase the matter delicately.

'Without male equipment,' said Miriam helpfully. 'Absolutely, it is removed by surgery when they are small boys. You see no men, apart from the Bey, are allowed in the harem. You will have observed that even the Grand Vizier was not admitted on your arrival.'

'So their er equipment is removed so that they may not be tempted to interfere with the ladies of the harem?' I asked.

'Exactly so,' she replied. 'They are trained to be totally loyal to the Bey. My advice is to remain on good terms with them as they can make your life most pleasant or most difficult. You should particularly respect the Chief Eunuch, Mahmoud who is one of the most powerful officials in the palace.'

'Now you must be tired,' said Miriam. 'I will allow you to settle in to your new quarters. Tomorrow your training as a concubine will begin. If you need anything please call for me. The eunuchs should be able to attend to most of your needs. They do not speak English but you should be able to make yourself understood with signs.'

With that Miriam signalled to the eunuch who was silently standing by the door. He opened the door and escorted me along a maze of corridors bringing me at last to what was to be my own room. This contained a large soft bed, a divan and several large cushions together with small tables and chests for clothes. The walls were hung with silken drapes and tapestries creating an altogether rich and exotic atmosphere.

Once the eunuch had departed I looked out of the window observing that I had my own balcony overlooking one of the beautiful palace gardens. For a moment I felt that this might not be such as bad place after all. Then I suddenly remembered Lucy and my father. I wondered what had become of Lady Okeleigh and Miss Burnley and I feared that I might never see any of them again. CHAPTER 11

In which Amy's training begins and she visits the Turkish baths

The next day I was awoken by my eunuch bringing me breakfast. I had already met this personage the day before. Like most of the eunuchs he was of a dark African appearance rather than having the character of the lighter skinned North African Arabs. Like the other palace servants he was dressed in baggy cotton trousers and loose fitting silk shirt with a richly embroidered waistcoat. I later discovered that these waistcoats indicated the rank and role of the wearer in subtle elements of their colour and design. Suleiman, who had been allocated to serve me wore a pale blue waistcoat embroidered in yellow and white, which indicated that he was in the service of a lady of the harem and had a relatively junior status.

Suleiman handed me a tray with hot dark coffee, fresh flat bread, dates and a substance resembling curdled milk. I tried a little of this and it proved to be quite creamy with a slightly sour tang. I later found that this was a delicacy known as yoghurt. I was still making up for two days with little food and eagerly devoured the breakfast. Having eaten, Suleiman came to take away the tray and indicated that I should dress in a set of clothes which he had laid out upon the divan. The clothes were, of course, of Eastern design and were loose and flowing, quite unlike the tight fitting garments to which I was used. I soon, however, experienced a wonderful sense of lightness and freedom to be liberated from my corsets and tight fitting bodices.

After I had dressed Miriam entered my room and informed me that my training as a member of the harem was to start straight away. I asked her of what this training would consist. She explained that I would need to learn a little Arabic as quickly as possible so that I could communicate with other members of the harem and the servants. I would also learn deportment and etiquette and most importantly the arts of love. I pondered that this was not far removed from my lesson with Miss Burnley, except that I should now be learning Arabic instead of French. Nevertheless, I looked forward to lessons in the art of love, a subject which had never appeared in Miss Burnley's curriculum.

The remainder of the morning was passed in my first Arabic lesson. I was no more adept in this than French but by the end of the day had mastered a few phrases which I went away to practice on the eunuchs who laughed out loud at my poor pronunciation. Suleiman, however, patiently corrected me and when he responded spoke slowly so that I might understand some of what he was saying and by this means I slowly began to pick up the language.

After a week I began to tire of the repetitive nature of my days. I felt confined within the walls of the harem. Certainly the other ladies and I were permitted to walk in the harem gardens which were exquisitely beautiful and carefully tended by their own corps of eunuch gardeners (dressed in green waistcoats). However, I longed to escape the confines of the walls and explore the mysterious and fascinating city outside but above all I longed to see Lucy again and to be reunited with my father.

I expressed these sentiments to Miriam one day during our lessons but she showed little sympathy.

'Amy, my dear,' she said, 'your lot is not a hard one. Consider the majority of the human race who are forced to labour from dawn till dusk whether as slaves or as paid workmen and women in the country we came from. Here you have a life of ease, waited on by servants. You have only to make yourself available to the Bey when required. I believe that many women should gladly exchange places with you.'

'But Miriam,' I said, 'what I lack is my freedom to go where I please. I may be well treated by the Bey but I am still his slave. I wish for a husband who will love only myself and treat me as his helpmate and companion. I will never have that in this place.'

'This attitude will serve you ill,' said Miriam. 'I advise you to make the best of your situation with a quiet acceptance. Learn to enjoy what you have and through that find contentment in what Allah has given you.'

I could see that this debate would profit me little and spoke no more on the matter with Miriam.

The next day Miriam announced that the Bey wished to meet me and that it was necessary that I was prepared for him. That afternoon I was to take a bath and then I was to be dressed and prepared for His Excellency. I had assumed that the taking of a bath would involve a similar process to what took place in England whereby a servant would fill a tub with hot water and I should soap and rinse myself clean. How mistaken I was. I was now in the Orient where baths are taken in the Turkish style in what is termed the hamam.

I was escorted by Suleiman to the harem baths that afternoon. He handed me over to a huge female slave who appeared to preside over the place. She started to remove my clothes but I signaled that I would do this for myself. I felt strange standing naked before this huge woman but she indicated that I should follow her and led me into the next room. This was a stone chamber full of heat and steam, the like of which I had never experienced before. She indicated that I should lay myself on one of the wooden benches around the room. I noticed a number of other ladies presumably other members of the harem also lying around the room in a state of undress. They chatted amiably in Arabic but I found it impossible to understand their conversation.

On the bench opposite I could discern a large Oriental looking woman laying on her side. She had huge slightly pendulous breasts and a plump belly and thighs. What struck me most was the huge matt of dark hair between her legs which extended almost to her navel. I later realised that this was far from uncommon in Eastern ladies. To one side of me was a dark black African woman. Her skin was like ebony and shone darkly from the perspiration created by the intense heat of the room. The African woman had a sharp hooked nose and a haughty expression. She wore great gold hoops in her ears and her jet black hair was trained into tight braids. Unlike the woman opposite me the African was slender with a lean muscular build. Her breasts were small but stood firm and erect and the hair between her legs was sparse and composed of dark curls.

My third companion in the hot room was of more European appearance. Her skin was of a sallow colour and she had long dark hair tied back from her face. These combined with her large dark coloured oval eyes gave her a Mediterranean appearance. I tried to address her in French and then in Italian but she showed no signs of understanding. Suddenly she spoke to me and I recognised her words as one of the few Arabic phrases which I had so far mastered, she had asked my name. I struggled to remember the appropriate answer and was able to reply in Arabic that my name was Amy and I came from England. This led to a murmur from the three other ladies. I tried to engage them in further conversation but my efforts were hampered by my limited vocabulary and difficulty in understanding their questions. I did manage, however to learn their names. The Mediterranean girl was called Anastasia and she was Greek. The African lady said little but Anastasia said she was called Koumou and had been an African Queen but had been captured and sold into slavery. The plump lady's name was Fatima but I did not manage to find any more about her history.

The intense heat of the bath began to make me feel sleepy and I lay on my back on the bench and closed my eyes. Without realising it I was soon actually asleep. I was awakened by strange sensations. Someone was very lightly stroking the inside of my thighs. I opened my eyes to see Anastasia sitting at the end of my bench; she was very slowly trailing her fingers up and down the inside of my legs. The sensation was most pleasant and I felt no inclination to protest at her actions. I suddenly realised that Fatima was sitting by my head at the other end of the bench. Very slowly she bent over me and to my surprise began to slowly circle one of my nipples with her tongue. The sensation of this too was quite exquisite. In the process of bending over me her huge plump bosom was left dangling before my face. I wondered whether I should reciprocate and tentatively reached for one of the huge dark nipples hanging in front of me with my tongue. I was just able to gently lick the tip and Fatima moaned in appreciation. As this seemed acceptable I seized the huge breast with both hands and brought it closer to my mouth. I was now able to take the whole nipple into my mouth and suck upon it gently. It was like being suckled by some large soft cow.

In the meantime Anastasia had moved her hand further upwards and was now gently stroking the inside of my thighs where they joined my body. Her hands roved closer and closer to the very centre of my womanhood. At last she gently brushed the downy hairs between my legs and then softly stroked my outer lips. The sensation was quite delightful and I allowed her to continue while I avidly sucked upon the bountiful mammaries of Fatima. Anastasia was now probing further into my hidden depths. Her fingers explored the wetness between my outer lips and gently stroked up and down my now dripping slit. I ached for her to touch the throbbing bud of my clitoris but she continued to stroke up and down the inside of my lips, occasionally exploring the little fold of skin between my two openings and then caressing the tiny entrance to the tighter hole below.

I wondered where Koumou, the African Queen had gone and turning my head I suddenly realised that she was lying on the bench opposite watching us and luxuriously rubbing herself between her legs. Suddenly she raised herself from the bench and crossed the room. She moved Anastasia into a kneeling position between my legs and seated herself behind her. She then began to vigorously lick the Greek lady between her legs and up and down the cleft between her firm buttocks. Anastasia grunted with pleasure and spurred on by this stimulation proceeded to do the same for me. Her tongue at first gently probed my dripping slit and then she at last found my humming clit and began to stroke it with her tongue in the most delightful manner. I continued to suck first one and then the other of Fatima's massive breasts while she began to rub herself furiously with her free hand.

Soon waves of pleasure began to radiate outwards from the tiny nub which now seemed to be the center of my being. Anastasia was clearly practiced in this art and seemed to know exactly how to produce the most exquisite sensations by the ministrations of her tongue. Within a few moments I felt as though I were floating away on a cloud of ecstasy. I was overwhelmed by a huge surge of pure pleasure far in excess of what I had previously experienced, suddenly I was engulfed by a huge climax. I could no longer breathe and ceased to suck on Fatima's nipple, instead I uttered a loud cry of joy as wave upon wave of pleasure washed over me. My body writhed in sheer delight as I climaxed repeatedly under the caresses of Anastasia's tongue.

At last the waves of pleasure slowly subsided and I became more aware of my partners in the bath. Koumou had two finger deep inside Anastasia's anterior orifice and was thrusting deeply in and out of this. Her other hand was stimulating the Greek lady's clitoris while her tongue appeared to be engaged in stimulating her smaller posterior orifice. Anastasia began to groan with pleasure at this triple stimulation. Before I could move myself further, Fatima moved herself so she was squatting over my face. All I was able to see was the huge mat of black hair which now engulfed me. I carefully parted this rug and was able to penetrate to the interior. Licking up and down Fatima's plump lips I was pleased to find that she was already well lubricated and for a few moments I enjoyed the delicious salty taste of her juices as I licked out the interior of her dripping slit. I then turned my attention to her clit. This proved to be swollen to quite prodigious proportions for a lady's tiny organ, having almost the dimensions of a tiny penis. This did not deter me and indeed I delighted in my ability to suck the little organ as if perfoming the act of fellatio, as it is termed in the Italian.

I terntatively inserted one of my fingers in Fatima's dripping channel as I continued to suck her engorged clit. She appeared to appreciate this and moaned in pleasure so I repeated the operation with two digits and began to slowly thrust them in and out of her gushing slit. I could no longer see what was passing between Anastasia and Koumou but I could hear the Greek girl screaming in pleasure and could only assume that Koumou had brought her to her climax by virtue of her technique of triple stimulation. I thought to try this for myself and taking my finger which was copiously coated with the Arabess's lubricant juices I pressed gently against the tiny starfish of her bumhole. Like her mount of Venus, this orifice was liberally forested with thick dark hair. Once more she moaned in ecstasy and indicated that I should proceed on my mission. I pressed my finger beyond the tight outer ring and was admitted to the silken interior of her rectum. I slowly stimulated the tight little hole as my other hand found the wider and freely gushing channel. My lips and tongue continued their feverish sucking or her throbbing organ of pleasure. This seemed to arouse Fatima to new heights of excitement for she quivered in pleasure and began to cry out in such ectasy that I feared she might bring the attendant to enquire what was taking place. However, in a few moments she had achieved her climax, bringing her hips down in a series of firm thrusts upon my fingers and tongue and uttering a cry of joy.

123456...9