Amy's Bachelorette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned up the sound just in time to hear Janey say, "Do we have to watch, this?"

Danny shrugged his shoulders and said, "I'm not loving it." Tammy found the clicker and the TV went back to the Roku menu.

It was very quiet for a minute and then Tammy broke the silence, "So did you boys enjoy having the house to yourselves?" Obviously she was addressing Danny.

"It was okay," Danny said looking at her. He didn't look too enthused.

"Something wrong, Danny?" Janey asked "You look worried. Are you concerned about Amanda?"

"Don't be, Danny," Tammy added. "She gonna be ok."

Danny didn't show any signs of relief but tried to change the subject and said to Amy, "How was your bachelorette party, Amy? Did you guys have fun?"

We couldn't see Amy's face but heard her say meekly, "Oh yeah. It was great."

I switched back to the other view. Amy's face had that deer-in-the-headlights look. Tom said, "It looks like she's not too sure about that answer, Jon." We both laughed.

It was silent for a while and then Danny, who was now on the left side of our screen looked at the three women and said, "So what kind of stuff do you do at a bachelorette party?" The tone of his voice made it seem like he didn't really want to know.

Tammy got this very serious look on her face and said, "Oh, Danny, we can't talk about that."

"Really?" now Danny looked very pale.

Tammy and Janey burst out laughing. "Just kidding, Danny Boy! We were at a ladies-only club, so we drank a lot and laughed and told Amy all about married life, right, Amy?" Danny looked at Amy who just shook her head 'yes'.

"No men?" Danny asked.

"Well no male customers if that's what you mean, Danny. It's hard for women to really unwind with men hitting on them every second. Of course there were some male employees. Like the bouncers and the bartender and waiters," Tammy offered.

"And the strippers," Janey added. "Don't forget the strippers."

"Strippers?" Danny gulped. "Male strippers?"

"Of course, Danny," Tammy explained. "You can't have a bachelor party without strippers. Same goes for bachelorette parties. It's traditional. You've been to a bachelor party before, right?"

"Of course," Danny replied quickly.

"And there were strippers?" Tammy prodded.

"Yeah."

"So what's the big deal, Danny Boy?" Janey chimed in. "This IS the 21st century!"

"Danny, are you worried about what Amanda saw or did at the club?" Tammy sounded genuinely sympathetic.

Danny paused for a second and then said, "Maybe..."

"Wait a sec, Danny," Janey interrupted, "you said you've been to a bachelor party before. Think back. What's the worst thing you've ever seen at a bachelor party?"

Danny looked like wheels were spinning in his head and he glanced at Amy. Tammy spoke up and said, "It's okay, Danny. We're all friends here. I for one would like to know what guys do at one of these things."

Danny spoke, "Well one time I saw two strippers get totally naked and play with each other and stuff."

Janey leaned forward, "And stuff? What kind of stuff?"

"You know, toys and stuff," Danny was almost whispering.

"Dildos?" Janey pressed.

"Uh, yeah, I guess."

"Did they stick the dildos in each other's pussies, Danny?" Janey got right to the point. Her blunt talk seemed to draw Danny out and his eyes widened.

"Yes. They got naked and sat on the floor and spread their legs and fucked each other with dildos," Danny blurted out.

Tammy leaned over to where Danny was seated and put her hand on his arm and said softly, "Did you enjoy seeing that, Danny?"

"Yes," he admitted sheepishly.

"Did you get a hard-on, Danny?" Janey asked very matter of fact.

"Yes."

Tammy now, "Did they do anything else, Danny, anything at all?"

Danny was loosening up and said, "After a while one of them laid on her back on the carpet and the other got in the 69 position and they licked each other's pussies while we all watched and cheered."

"And that's it?" Tammy asked. "You saw a couple of ladies eat each other out?"

"Not quite," Danny said. "After a while they motioned for the bachelor to join them, so he put on a condom and started fucking the one on top while everyone applauded. Then he pulled out and rolled them over and fucked the other one. After a while, the ladies pushed him away into a chair and took off his condom and took turns sucking his cock until he came in one of their mouths! Then they swapped his cum back and forth until finally they swallowed it."

"Great story, Danny!" Janey was applauding. She looked down at the tent in Danny's shorts. Looks like someone got a little excited telling it."

Tammy just watched Danny's face and finally said, "You were that bachelor, weren't you Danny?"

Danny said "Oh, no."

Tammy smiled. "Did the other guys get any action, Danny?"

"All they could handle and all they could pay for," Danny answered.

Tammy rephrased her question, "did you, Danny, get any action?"

"Sorta," answered Danny.

"Tell us Danny Boy!" Janey exclaimed. "Did you get your dick sucked by a stripper? Did you fuck a stripper? We all wanna know!"

Danny took a deep breath and said, "Yes, I fucked the redhead and she finished me off with her mouth."

"Was this before or after you and Amanda got married, Danny?" Tammy asked gently.

"After," Danny said finally and added "but I used a condom when I had my dick in her cunt! Amanda can't ever find out about this. You all can't ever tell her," he was pleading.

"We won't tell her, but keeping secrets, especially sexy secrets, in a marriage is not good, Danny," Tammy said. "My guess is that you are afraid that Amanda might have done something tonight like you did back then. Am I right?

"I guess," Danny answered.

"Okay," Tammy continued. "Let's assume that, for arguments sake, Amanda might have done something naughty like you did, okay?"

"Okay..."

"Would you want her to keep it a secret or would you want to know?" Tammy asked. "Do you want me to tell you what happened tonight at the club?"

Wheels turning then, "Yes," Danny answered quickly.

"Janey? You tell stories better. Tell Danny what happened," Tammy said.

Janey appeared only too eager to relate what happened. "Well, Danny Boy, we were at a table drinking for an hour or so when the strippers finally came on."

"Strippers?" Danny said. "How many?"

"Just two, Danny, but god they were gorgeous. Tall and ripped and shiny black!"

"Black?" Danny said.

"Is that a problem, Danny Boy?" Janey asked.

"Uh, no, go on...."

"So the music was pounding and Kelvin and Celsius were dancing around the room visiting each of the tables. All of the girls were going wild. At each table they paused long enough for the ladies to rub their chest and abs and thighs." Janey was enjoying the telling.

"Thighs?" Danny stammered.

Janey slipped off the sofa and went over to Danny's chair and dropped to her knees in front of him and put one hand on the bare skin area of each thigh. "Yeah, thighs, these things," she said and gave each of Danny's thigh a little squeeze. "That's not a big deal is it?" Janey was looking up at Danny's face even though just inches away Danny's erection was bulging in the front of his shorts.

"Did Amanda touch them?" Danny asked. I figured he knew the answer.

"Not at first," Janey said. Tammy and I went first. So Amanda and Amy had to do the same thing. It's peer pressure, you know. Before they danced away from our table, we all got to rub their hard bodies. It was great! We were laughing and drinking along with everyone else in the room." Janey was still rhythmically squeezing Danny's thighs and she looked down at his bulge. "And you know what else, Danny Boy?"

"What?" Danny asked.

"Before they got away, I reached up under Kelvin's loin cloth and squeezed his cock like this," and she grasped Danny's cock through his pants with her right hand and squeezed it gently. Danny didn't protest. Janey left her hand there, massaging gently, while she continued. "When the next song came on, the guys stripped down to just their loin clothes and jocks and made the rounds again. The first table they came to, an older lady reached up behind Kelvin and pulled down his jock. He didn't mind and stepped out of it and everyone cheered, so Celsius did the same thing. Now the only thing they had on was this piece of cloth dangling in front of their junk. Every time they danced, you could see their cocks swinging out from behind the cloths. Most of the ladies just copped a feel, but when they got to our table, I pushed Kelvin's loin cloth aside and began jacking on his cock. Tammy did the same to Celsius." Danny moaned as he listened to the story while Janey kept squeezzing his shaft.

Danny stole a look at Tammy who was just smiling and nodding. "I could not wrap my hand around it and it was only half hard. I lifted it up and found his balls with my mouth. I had to take turns because I could barely fit one of his testicles in my mouth!" Danny's mouth was gaping open.

"But what about Jonathan? Does he know?" Danny was astonished.

"Not yet," Tammy answered, "but he will. I'll tell him about it later when he's fucking me."

"Or me!" Janey inserted. Then added or maybe I'll suck his balls while you tell him about sucking Celsius' balls.

Tammy answered Danny's next question before he could ask. "Yeah, we swing and we suck strange cocks at bachelorette parties." Janey's hands found Danny's zipper and pulled it down. Danny just watched. With her left hand, she reached up the leg of his shorts and grasped the waistband of his jockeys and pulled them down over his erect cock. With her right she fished in through the zipper opening and pulled out his cock.

"Nice!" declared Janey. "Your cock is every bit as nice as Amanda has told us!" and she started jacking him up and down. "So anyway, I started sucking on Kelvin's balls and after a while I just slipped his huge cock into my mouth and started sucking him off. Then I pulled him over to Amy and she accepted it into her mouth, too and sucked a little. And I whispered, 'Hey, bride-to-be, I'm going to jack Kelvin off. You wanna catch it in your mouth?' She just nodded yes, so I pointed his dick at her mouth and began pumping away. She held her mouth open and waited."

Danny looked over a Tammy who spoke. "I sucked on Celsius until I saw what Janey was up to, so I pulled Celsius around close to Amanda. She was reluctant to suck his cock, but she did kiss it a few times and she licked up his pre-cum. I told her to open her mouth like Amy was doing and she did and I pointed Celsius' cock at her mouth and started jacking him off. Kelvin went off first right into my sister's mouth. It was a lot of cum and it went on forever. Amy tilted her head back to keep it all in but still got some of it on her chin. She swallowed her mouthful and then scooped the rest of it off of her face and ate it. I could fell Celsius ready to blow, so I pushed Amanda's face in close so she could catch his cum. Her mouth was open wide. The first blast of cum was a bullseye and smashed against the back of her mouth. She choked and her mouth shut and Celsius emptied the rest of his load all over her face. It was a lot. It was all over her lips and chin and was dripping all over her pretty blouse."

Danny was aghast and conflicted. Janey finally spoke, "See, that's not so bad, is it? When we got here she pretended to spill beer all over herself so you wouldn't see all of the cum stains."

"And it worked, "Tammy added.

"Yeah, it worked!" Janey agreed.

Danny looked down at Janey who was still stroking his cock and said, "now what?"

"You tell us, Danny Boy," Janey said. You got three women here who are mighty horny. Would you fuck me?" She batted her eyes when she asked the question.

"And me?" Tammy chimed in. "I could use good fucking before those pizzas get here."

Janey looked up at Danny while lowering her mouth over the head of his cock. She suckled a bit then pulled off and asked, "How about it, Danny Boy? Do you feel like helping out a couple of old married ladies with your big dick?" Janey returned to sucking his cock.

Tammy added, "We could recreate that bachelor party, lesbian, pussy-eating show for you."

"Can we do that with three pussies?" Janey asked nodding over to where Amy was sitting. Tammy looked questioningly at her sister. Quiet little Amy just shook her head 'yes' and smiled meekly.

"Do I get to fuck her, too?" Danny was clearly warming up to the idea.

"Well that's up to Amy," Tammy said looking at her sister again who once again just nodded.

Janey took her mouth off of Danny's cock long enough to whisper to Danny, "you might wanna go easy on the kid, Danny Boy. She got stretched out pretty good by Kelvin and Celsius." She went back to sucking.

"You mean those two stripper fucked her right there in front of everybody?" Danny was incredulous.

Janey took a break and said, "No. Later. Backstage. It was her party, so they Eiffel Towered her. Both ways." She resumed sucking.

"Eiffel Towered? What does that mean?" Danny asked.

Tammy offered. "You know spit-roasted. One guy in her pussy and one in her mouth. Kelvin and Celsius spit-roasted her and then switched positions and spit-roasted her again."

Danny looked over at Amy in disbelief. "Is that right?" Amy nodded and smiled.

Janey quit sucking long enough to say, "They wanted to DP her pussy and her ass, but their size freaked her out. Plus, I think she may be a butt-virgin. And DP means double penetration, in case you were wondering." She popped his cockhead back in her lips.

Danny's hand found the back of Janey's head and urged her onward. He looked over at Tammy and asked, "So what was Amanda doing while your sister was getting Eiffel-Towered?"

Tammy gave him that look. "Seriously? Janey's sucking your cock and pretty soon you're gonna be fucking all of us and your worried about something Amanda may have done. She's upstairs sleeping right now with cum on her blouse and probably a little in her mouth."

I looked at Tom and said, "Probably a lot in her tummy and a lot in her pussy, if what Janey told us was true."

"Yeah," Tom said, "but Tammy's probably best to hold the whole story back for now. Her plan seems to be working."

"Can't argue with success," I said and we turned out attention back to the screen

Amy had moved over and joined the rest of the group around Danny's chair. Janey was still sucking Danny's cock and Tammy had risen to meet her sister and they were embracing and kissing and disrobing each other. Tammy saw Danny watching and broke long enough to address him. "Take it easy. It's my sister, not my brother. We're going to be going down on each other pretty soon." Tammy was out of her clothes first and tagged Janey who stood up and took her place with Amy. We watched Tammy drop to her knees and grasp Danny's cock head with her right hand and push it back against his abdomen and begin licking the underside of his shaft. Danny's hands immediately tangled in Tammy's dark hair and he was moaning as he watched my wife work on his cock.

Amy and Janey were now kissing and fondling and soon Amy was as naked as her sister. I was amazed at how much they resembled each other. Same dark hair. Same full titties. Same hairy, but lightly-trimmed bushes. Quite a contrast to Janey's blonde hair and big ass and huge titties which were now on full display as she stripped quickly out of her clothes. None of the three shaved their pussies, for which I was glad.

Tammy looked up at Amy while holding Danny's cock in her hand and said, "Want some, Sis?" Quiet little Amy dropped to knees beside her older sister and sucked Danny's cockhead into her mouth. Tammy put her hand on her sister's head and urged her up down on Danny's pole. Faster and faster, Amy's head bobbed up and down and Danny began to moan.

"Hold it, you two!" It was Janey. "How in the hell is he gonna fuck all of us if you finish him off now?"

My wife and her sister stopped and Danny took a deep breath and stepped back from the edge. One small drop of semen appeared at the tip of Danny's cock and my wife swooped in and licked it up.

"Showtime, Ladies!" Janey said and lay down on the carpet in the middle of the floor. She positioned herself on her side and spread her legs wide. Her blonde pussy was dripping wet. "Danny Boy, pick one of these ladies to eat my pussy and one for me to eat theirs."

"Amy," announced Danny.

"We need more info, Danny Boy," Janey moaned. "Amy what?"

"Amy eat Janey's pussy," Danny blurted out

Amy stared at her sister over Danny's dick and said softly, "Sis, I've never eaten a girl's pussy before."

"First time for everything, Sis. Remember how I lapped up Kelvin's cum of off your pussy before? Pretend he just came all over Janey's pussy and do the same thing, but deeper and longer. Don't forget, my mouth is going to be on your pussy at the same time, so just do what I do."

Danny said, "Hold it!"

Janey said "Oh, boy!"

Danny said, "Did I hear you say Tammy licked Kelvin's cum off of your pussy?"

Tammy said, "Yeah. When it was Kelvin's turn to cum, he straddled Amy and shot his goo all over her. Then he told the rest of us to clean her up. So we did. He just seemed so in command."

Janey jumped in. "Let's just get this out of the way. Amy had globs of cum all over her face and tits and pussy. I lapped the cum off of her face. Her sister lapped it from her pussy and Amanda..." Janey paused for effect. "Amanda gobbled up all of the man goo from her tits and tummy." Janey let that settle for a while and added, "I think Amanda got the most!" Janey giggled. After she was clean, I kissed her cummy mouth and Amanda sucked her nipples and Tammy ate her sloppy pussy until she came again."

"Twice," corrected Amy. "I came twice." She looked around the room and said "Oh, damn, maybe I'm a lesbian and just didn't know it."

"Oh, they're just fucking with him now!" I laughed to Tom who laughed back.

Danny was quiet and Janey spoke to Amy as she pulled back her pussy lips, "Amy, are you gonna get to it or not?"

Tammy rose up and helped Amy to her feet. "Come on, Sis. I'll get you started." Tammy got down on the floor facing in the direction opposite of Janey and pulled her face in close to Janey's pussy. Amy leaned in cheek-to-cheek with her older sister as Tammy pulled Janey's labia open and licked them gently. "Umm," Tammy said. "I love the taste of Janey's juices." Tammy leaned back in deeper and licked some more and, when she came up again, her lips were wet with Janey's secretions. She pulled Amy's lips to hers and kissed her, spreading Janey's pussy juice all over her sister's mouth. Then she broke off the kiss and backed out as Amy lowered her face into Janey's pussy.

Tammy looked back at Danny who was just sitting there stunned at what was unfolding. He was looking down at his hard cock protruding from his fly. It glistened with the saliva of the three intoxicated women. "Feeling abandoned, Danny?" Tammy asked and Danny looked up at my naked wife just as Tammy bent over and took his cock back into her mouth. Her head bobbed up and down a few times and then she looked up and reached down between her own legs with her right hand and when it reappeared it was covered in her own considerable pussy juices. She applied it to the shaft before her and guided Danny's hand to his own penis and they gripped it together, Danny's hand inside her own. Tammy smiled at him as she guided their hands up and down around his cock. She leaned in and kissed him and said softly, "It won't be long and this big dick will be in my pussy, Danny". Then she paused and said even softer, "Or maybe my ass. Amanda has told us you like ass fucking. I'll let you choose." Tammy stood up and turned her back to Danny and spread her legs a bit and bent at the waist giving him an up-close view of her hole selection as he slowly continued masturbating.