Amy's Bachelorette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Danny knee-walked up to the plate, Tammy went around to Amy's head and got down on the same level and propped herself up on her elbows. "Are you ready, Sis?" Tammy asked.

"I think so?" Amy shivered.

"Glad I could be here for this, Sis," Tammy said and moved her face closer to Amy's. "Let's kiss while Danny breaks you in!" My wife looked back at Danny and gave him a 'thumbs-up'. Their mouths and tongues found each other and Danny pressed the head of his cock against Amy's anus. It slipped in rather easily. I guess that was thanks to Janey and Tammy. Amy moaned louder and Danny seemed to push in all the way.

"Aargh!" Amy moaned loudly. Danny began stroking away. Every time he went deep, Amy would say, "Ahh!" All we could hear was "Ahh, ahh, ahh, ahh, ahh, ahh, ahh, ahh, ahh..."

I felt a hand grip my cock and squeeze. It was Amanda's. She had placed her beer between her naked thighs and against her pussy and was now squeezing my cock with her right hand and Tom's with her left hand as she watched her husband pump my sister-in-law's asshole. "Fuck her, Danny! Fuck her ass!" she said out loud. And Danny continued."

"Ahh, ahh, ahh, ahh, ahh, ahh, ahh, ahh, ahh..." and then a whole bunch of sounds that I cannot even describe as Amy burst into a wave of orgasms around Danny's dick.

Danny must have gone over the edge as well, as he let out a low growl and stiffened and shook. I imagined a load of cum shooting up into Amy's virgin rectum. I was looking forward to doing that myself.

After a minute, Danny pulled his shrinking cock out of Amy's butthole and fell backwards. We didn't have a view of Amy's anus, but apparently Janey did, because she looked for a second and said, "Dibs!" Then her face disappeared into Amy's backside. I imagined she was slurping up Danny's cum as it oozed out of my sister-n-law's butt. We had seen her do this before to Tammy's ass after Tom or I had butt fucked her. Janey was a cum slut if there ever was one. Janey raised her head for a second. There was cum all over her lips. "Mmmmm...strawberry!" was all she said and dove back in.

Tammy looked at Danny and said, "You got another load in that thing, Danny?"

"Why?"

"Well you haven't fucked my sister's pussy yet? I know she would like to get fucked bareback tonight. Kelvin and Celsius both used rubbers," Tammy said.

"Did they use rubbers when they fucked Amanda?" Danny asked slyly.

"Nice try, Danny. If you're still worried about those guys fucking your wife's pussy, I swear they did not."

"Ass?" Danny asked.

"No," Tammy responded.

"Mouth?" Danny persisted.

Tammy didn't answer as quickly and Danny said, "I knew it! One or both?"

"Both, Danny," Tammy admitted. "Amanda sucked both of them off backstage and they both came in her mouth and she swallowed both of their loads. So, technically, you could say 'yes, they both fucked her mouth'." Tammy looked down and said, "Holy hell, Danny, you're getting hard again talking about this!"

"Don't be embarrassed, Danny. Amanda still loves you and there was a lot of peer pressure," Janey jumped in. We were all sucking those big black cocks and then Kelvin fucked me while Celsius was fucking Tammy. Kelvin announced he wanted to fuck Amanda."

Tammy interjected, "What he actually said is 'I wanna fuck that redhead with the big, white ass!'."

"Yeah, that's what he said," Janey continued, "but Amanda wouldn't go for it. So Kelvin asked Amanda if she would suck him off and Amanda just quietly shook her head 'yes'. Kelvin pulled his cock out of me and stripped off his condom and stepped over to Amanda and pushed her to the ground and placed shiny, black monster right in front of her face and Amanda sucked it right in!"

"Amanda's got a big mouth!" Tammy said.

"Yeah, wide but not so deep!" Janey went on. "Kelvin went as deep as he could, but there was still room for Amanda to get both of her hands around his meat shaft, too, and she sucked and jerked his big, black cock until he went over the edge and filled her mouth with his cum."

"It was way more than she could handle, but she kept his cockhead locked between her lips and managed to swallow a lot of it and then rest spilled out down her chin," Tammy said. "Celsius must have liked what he saw, because he pulled out of my cunt and stripped off his condom and stepped over to where Amanda was and she attacked his cock like a hungry woman. He grabbed her head fucked her mouth a few strokes and unloaded. Amanda's eyes got big around and her cheeks puffed out. She managed to swallow almost Celsius' entire load, too.

Danny listened to this with his mouth open.

"You okay?" Tammy finally said.

"Uh, yeah, I guess," Danny murmured. He seemed lost in thought.

"So you see, Danny," Janey said. It's nothing worse than the four of us have been doing here for the past hour. "You cannot really be upset with her after all this."

"Are you guys gonna tell her what I've done?" Danny asked the room, looking from face to face.

Just then I got a text alert. I looked down at my phone. "Pizzas are here," I announced. "Amanda," I asked, "Can you find your way back to your room? Tom and I need to go get the pizzas!"

"But, Masters, I thought you were going to feed me your cum," she said with a disappointed tone.

"Later, Amanda. Put on your robe and go!" Tom commanded and Amanda obeyed.

Tom and I dressed and prepared to go out the back way to get the pizzas. I texted Tammy and announced we would be there with the pizzas soon. Tom and I watched on the TV as the four of them began getting dressed. I turned off the TV and we left.

Ten minutes later, I opened the front door of my house and Tom and I entered carrying several boxes.

"Pizzas are here!" I announced. Tammy and Amy and Janey and Danny were still sitting in the same places as when we had left. The girls looked up when we entered. Danny remained staring at the TV.

"Hey, Danny," I said.

"Hey," Danny replied, glancing up and then returned to the TV.

I walked in and started to set the boxes on the bar. Tammy met me there and guided me and the pizzas into the kitchen. I noticed that Amy followed her. Once in the kitchen, my wife turned the oven on 'low' and put in the pizzas to keep them warm. "Did you enjoy the show?" she asked with a twinkle in her eye.

"Definitely!" I answered. Amy looked a little surprised.

"You were watching...but how?" she asked, and Tammy explained about my basement office and the cameras. Amy blushed as she watched me watching her.

"How's the bachelorette party going so far, Sis?" I grinned. "Tummy full? Ass sore?" Amy turned a darker red. I felt a little bad after I said that and pulled her in close and gave her a brotherly hug. "Sounds you you've had quite the adventure, Amy." She looked up at me with big brown eyes and nodded. "Eiffel Towered, I heard...twice?" I went on. "First time for that, too?" I asked and she nodded again. "And you finished that up by taking Danny's cock in your ass! How was that?"

"I wished it had been you," she finally said.

"Really?"

"Yes...Sis says you're the best. She says that her favorite position is to sit on Tom's cock while you fuck her ass," Amy said and I glanced at my wife who just shrugged her shoulders.

"You know, Sis, Tom and I just did that for Amanda down in the basement," I confessed.

"Really? Did she like it?" I noticed Danny quit watching the television and jerked his head around at the sound of that.

"Must have," I said. "She came a bunch of times and we weren't even moving at first."

"I wished it had been me," Amy said softly.

"I think Sis has found a new hobby," Tammy laughed.