Amy's Bachelorette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Tammy returned to the floor and positioned herself to complete the lesbian triangle. She nudged Amy's legs apart and covered her sister's pussy with her mouth. She opened her own legs so Janey could access her own pussy and Janey dove in enthusiastically.

The sound coming from the TV that Tom and I were watching was very low now that no one was talking, so I turned up the volume so we could hear the sound of our women moaning and lapping cunts. Occasionally, one or more of them would stiffen and shriek with orgasm, but they continued for minutes. Their writhing ebbed and flowed from to gentle to intense as they pleasured one another.

"Looks like a wave at the ballpark," Tom mused.

To our surprise, it was Amy who raised her head from Janey's cunt and broke the silence. "Is it time to switch yet?"

Simultaneously, two voice said something that sounded like 'mmmph' and each rose up to a sitting position and then over onto her opposite side while at the same time lifting her right leg slightly, exposing her pussy to the mouth of the woman on whose pussy she had just been dining. 'Synchronized swimming', I thought.

What a scene it made. Danny sitting there in my living room stroking his cock while Tammy and Janey and Amy licked one another's cunts.

I stood up and went over to my mini-fridge and got three bottles of cold beer and handed one to Tom. Tom took it and said, "What's going on?"

"I'm gonna check in on Amanda." Tom leered at me. I shrugged my shoulder and said, "What kind of host would I be?" I grinned and added, "Text me if anything unusual happens. I'll do the same." I left the room and quietly climbed the stairs to the first landing and kept on going up the second flight until I stood in the hallway outside the guest bedroom on the second floor of my home.

The door was slightly ajar and I peeked in, expecting to see Amanda sleeping it off. To my surprise, she was sitting in the partial darkness staring straight at me. "Hi, Jonathan," she said. She was wearing one of Tammy's housecoats and it was gaping a bit. No visible bra. I assumed she was at least topless, if not totally naked under the robe.

"You okay?" I did my best to sound concerned.

"Still a little drunk, I think," and, by the way she slurred her words, I assumed she was correct.

"Can I come in?"

"Sure."

"Brought you this," I extended one of the cold beers and she accepted it and took a long slow drink.

"Thanks," she said then her voice broke a bit as she added, "Jonathan, I've been a terrible wife."

"Really?" I let her do the talking. "How so?"

"Did Tammy tell you what happened tonight? What we did? What I did?" she was starting to sob a little.

"Well, Janey did mention a few things..." my voice trailed off and I gave her my best understanding look.

"Like what?" she asked tentatively with her eyes wide.

Very slowly and deliberately I said, "Here's what I've been able to piece together. You all went to strip club where Tammy jerked a load of stripper jizz into your mouth and all over you clothes. Then you went backstage with two strippers and probably ingested some more cum from both. I'm a little unclear here. I don't know whether you fucked one or both of them, but I do know that they both apparently had enormous cocks and an inexhaustible supply of cum. Janey and my wife both got some and my sister-in-law got a bunch. You licked some off of her tits while my wife licked it off her pussy and, with Janey's help, you three sucked Amy to a couple of orgasms. Then you got bent over the hood of your Uber car and took the driver's cock bareback before he drove the four of you here. Then Tammy and Janey and Amy sat in the back seat out front while you blew the driver. Does that sound about right?"

"Oh god, Jonathan! What if Danny finds out?" Amanda seemed unembarrassed and unphased by the intimate nature of the words I had just spoken.

"How's that gonna happen, Amanda?"

"Dave works with Danny," she exclaimed.

"Dave?"

"The Uber driver."

"It's his word against the four of you," I said. "Why would he risk getting his ass beat over that?"

"I guess?" Amanda said uncertainly.

"Anyway, Janey and Tammy have a plan to fix it," I said casually.

"A plan? What kind of plan can fix this?" she looked at me puzzled.

Tammy figured if they can get your husband to fool around a little, then he really can't complain too much about your adventures tonight.

"Fool around how? You mean sex? With one of them?" Amanda said. She sounded jealous.

"One or two or three," I replied and her eyes widened.

"Where are they?" she demanded.

"Well, last I looked, Tammy and her sister and Janey were naked on the floor in the living room in a daisy chain eating pussy for Danny's entertainment. You husband is sitting in his chair with his cock in his hand jacking it off."

"So no sex?" she sounded a bit relieved.

"Well, they did take turns sucking his dick just a while ago, and I think the deal is that he's gonna fuck them all after their performance is over." I took out my phone and connected to the security cams and rewound until I got to the part where Janey was jacking Danny's cock and turned up the volume.

Amanda heard Tammy saying 'I sucked on Celsius until I saw what Janey was up to, so I pulled Celsius around close to Amanda. She was reluctant to suck his cock, but she did kiss it a few times and she licked up his pre-cum' and then I paused it. Amanda's eyes were wide.

"Oh god, how much does he know?" Amanda asked.

"Well, I don't think he knows about Dave," I chuckled. I pushed her back onto the bed and her robe fell open and her heavy breasts fell to sides. I had always yearned to see Amanda's considerable tits and now here they were.

"What are you doing, Jonathan?" she looked up at me.

I unpaused the video and held the phone over her face. "Keep watching," was all I said. "You hold the phone," and she did. I stood up and dropped my shorts and underwear to the ground and kicked them away. My cock was rock hard as I knelt on the floor and completely opened her robe. She was indeed naked and smelled slightly of soap. I assume Tammy hadn't gotten her into the shower. I stared at Amanda's pussy. Her reddish bush was so thick that I had to part it with my fingers to see her labia. They were a little swollen and I wondered if they always looked like that or was it the result of Dave's dick.

"What's happening now," I asked and intentionally let my breath hit her pussy parts as I spoke.

"Janey's sucking Danny's dick," she answered, "and he's loving every minute of it!"

I lowered my mouth to her pussy and slipped my tongue between her lips. She must have been really turned on because she was juicing up quickly and I lapped at her juices and she moaned, "Now your wife is sucking his dick...now Amy!" Amanda could not quit watching the video feed.

"Are you jealous?" I asked.

"A little," she answered. "Is that silly?"

"Well, I am licking your cunt, so there's that," I chuckled.

"Would you fuck me, Jonathan? Fuck me while I'm watching my husband get his cock sucked by my friends."

"Let's go down to the basement," I suggested.

We made our way down both flights of stairs until we got back to my basement office. Tom was laying on the couch watch the big screen and stroking his cock. On the screen, the ladies had broken up the threesome daisy chain. Tammy was lying on the floor with her knees up and legs spread. Janey was on her hands and knees between her legs licking her cunt and behind her Danny was fucking her doggy style. I had arrived just in time to see Amy stand over Tammy lower her pussy to meet my wife's lips. Amy began to rub against Tammy's face and my wife's hands reached upward to fondle her sister's titties.

Amanda's jaw dropped at the explicitness and size and detail of the orgy that was going on just above our heads.

"Look what I found," I said to Tom nodding toward Amanda. "She wants to get fucked." I pulled Amanda's robe off and it dropped to the floor. She stood there naked, long red hair, big boobs and bushy red pussy.

Tom smiled a big smile. "Is that true, Amanda?" Tom asked her softly, looking her up and down.

Amanda nodded her head and Tom stood up reached out and pushed her to her knees and pushed his cock toward her mouth. Amanda opened without hesitation and accepted Tom's penis. He gripped her skull and started slowly mouth fucking her and said to her, "Let's just do this while Jon and I talk this over." She didn't object as his erection slid in and out of her mouth.

Tom looked at me and said, "I think she needs more than one cock right now." Amanda moaned when she heard that. "Is that a 'yes', Amanda?" Tom asked. He released her head and withdrew his penis and tilted her face up to look her in the eye. "Do you need more than one cock right now?"

Amanda just nodded. Tom said "Say it, Amanda. Say you need two cocks. Tell us what a slut you are and how you need two cocks and tell us each where to put our cocks." The he slapped her lightly.

"I need two cocks," Amanda said softly and shyly.

"Where do you want those cocks, Amanda?" Tom pressed. "Which cock where?"

Amanda said very slowly. "I want Jonathan to fuck my pussy and I want you to... fuck... me... in... my... ass?"

"Have you ever taken a cock in your ass, before, Amanda?" I asked her. She lowered her eyes and shook her head 'no'.

Tom jumped in and said, "Sounds like you want to get punished for be unfaithful to Danny, Amanda. Is that what you want?"

"Yes" she admitted.

"Why should you be punished, Amanda? Did you do something wrong?" I asked her.

"Yes".

"Confess what you did, Amanda!" I took my phone and started recording. "Start with 'my name is Amanda and tonight I...'"

Amanda looked into the phone and began, "My name is..."

"Wait!" I said. "Bend over and grab the arm rest of the sofa and present you ass to Tom." She complied "Okay, begin again..."

Tom walked up behind her and dropped down. Amanda began, "My name is Amanda and tonight I ate the cum of two strippers and fucked my Uber driver and blew him in his car outside after the ride home while my friends watched and, when he came, I swallowed his cum. I've been a very slutty wife and my husband's best friends are going to punish me." Tom was obviously using her pussy juices to lube her anus. He inserted one the two fingers into her ass and, apparently satisfied, lined his cock up for entry.

"Punish? Punish how, Amanda?" I demanded.

"Tom is going to fuck my ass."

"I'm going to fuck your ass, too, Amanda," I said. "If it's good, then maybe Tom and I will give you the DP you're looking for. You know what a DP is, right?"

Amanda's eyes came alive and she shook her head 'yes'.

"Stick your cock in her mouth, Jonathan," Tom said and I didn't have to be told twice. "Hold her head. Don't let her spit it out." I firmly grasped Amanda's head and stuck my cock in as far as I could until she began to choke and then backed off just a bit. She didn't resist.

"Amanda, can you hear me?" Tom asked. She nodded and said something but my cock muffled the sound. "This is the head of my cock entering you anus!" Tom said and pushed forward a bit. Amanda moaned. "Does that feel good?" Amanda moaned something. It sounded like 'yes'. "I'm going to slip some more of it in very slowly and fuck your ass. I'll gradually go deeper and deeper until you say 'stop', okay?" She moaned and it sounded like a 'yes'.

"Just little more and then back out again," Tom announced as he rhythmically fucked her virgin asshole. With each stroke he went a little deeper and suddenly Amanda's moaned something that sounded like 'stop' and tried to pull her head up off of my dick.

"Alright!" said Tom, "hold her tight, Jon! This is where the punishment starts! Tom shoved his cock all the way up her ass and I could feel her screaming around my cock. I responded by forcing my cock further in her mouth as Tom continued pounding her ass. It only took seconds for Tom to ejaculate into her ass and fall backwards. Amanda was breathing hard around my cock but had stopped screaming. A few more strokes and I was shooting my semen into her throat and she swallowed it as fast as it spurted. I held her head firmly until my balls were empty and then I released her.

Amanda fell forward on the couch sobbing. "Are you okay?" I was a little freaked out.

"I have never cum like that before!" she gasped.

'Thank god' I thought Tom and killed her.

"My butthole hurts," she whimpered. I took a look and it was gaping and there was cum tricking out but no blood.

"I'll be back," I announced and ran out of my office to the basement bathroom and retrieved a tube of hydrocortisone ointment that looked to be petroleum based. She sat upright on the couch and pulled her knees up and I applied the greasy ointment gingerly in and around her anus. "I'm sorry that happened, Amanda" I said sincerely.

"It's okay, Jonathan. I deserved the pain. I've been a whore and a slut all night long. My butthole is lubed and stretched now if you want to fuck me there, too."

"Are you serious, Amanda?" I was astonished at what she suggested. I will never, ever, ever understand women.

"Deadly serious," she cooed.

Tom looked at her and said rather matter-of-factly, "I'm going to assume that you've never been DP'd, Amanda"

Amanda's eyes lit up. She said, "No, can we do that next?" She sounded very eager.

"Sure," said Tom, sitting down beside her. You can straddle me and take my cock in you cunt and Jonathan can take a shot at your tight little almost-virginal butthole, but, in the interest of vaginal hygiene, you might wanna clean me up a bit. Amanda smiled and bent over and sucked the cock that had just recently been in her bowels. She worked on it until it looked clean and shiny, then looked at up at Tom.

"Clean enough, master?" she asked sweetly. My dick twinged when she said 'master'.

Tom grinned and said, "It's as least as clean as an Uber driver's dick!" Amanda blushed and we all laughed and then Tom said, "Climb aboard!" Tom rotated and fell back onto the couch so that he was on his back. Amanda straddled his lap and I watched her guide Tom's dick into her pussy. Tom pulled her down mashing her tits into his chest so that her ass was accessible to me. I used some more of the ointment to grease up my new erection and pushed it into Amanda's anus. It slipped in easily, even though I'm a bit bigger and longer than Tom (sorry, Tom) and she moaned until I buried it to the hilt.

Tom and I held very still and let Amanda absorb the new sensation. We had done this before with Tammy and Janey and knew our way around. The girl usually reacted just to the sheer nastiness and feeling of being totally filled up with cocks. I could feel Amanda's pelvis muscles squeezing and massaging our cocks and she started moaning and writhing and began and series of orgasms. I began very slowing pumping her asshole while Tom held very still. Amanda squealed and said "Oooh, that feels good, Jon! Oh my god. Oh my god..."

Tom looked at me and said, "Oooh, that feels good, Jon!"

I said, "Fuck you, Tom!"

Tom said, "You kinda are, Jon!" We both laughed. We had been here before and this was a gay as either of us had ever gotten. I felt Tom start thrusting upward and I tried to match his rhythm. Amanda went nuts with a series of rapid orgasms. I started thrusting faster and it wasn't long before I was ejaculating. I collapsed on top of Amanda. Tom had quit moving, too.

"Did you cum in my pussy, Master Tom?" Amanda asked.

"Certainly did, slut, just like the Uber driver," Tom said.

"Did you cum in my ass, Master Jonathan?"

"I certainly did, Amanda. It was great."

"Is your cum up there with Master Tom's" she teased.

"Um, a little further than Master Tom's, I imagine," I chuckled.

"Oh, fuck you, Jon," Tom laughed.

I pulled out of Amanda's ass and she climbed off of Tom's cock and the three of us sat there together, Amanda in the middle and turned out attention to the TV.

"Go get us some beers, Amanda," I ordered.

Tom added, "And hurry back. You need to clean up these cocks."

"Yes Masters!" and she hustled away.

Tom looked at me and said, "What's with this 'master' stuff?"

I shrugged my shoulders and said, "Let's roll with it."

Amanda brought back three beers and handed one to Tom and myself and kept one for her. Dropping to her knees, she began cleaning my cock with her lips and tongue. I watched her gorgeous red mane bob up and down in my lap and my cock started to stir again. Satisfied that I was clean, she took a swig from her beer and moved onto Tom who was already erect. Amanda polished his cock as she had mine and when she was finished, she plopped back down between us. She nestled her beer bottle against her pussy and took my cock in her right hand and Tom's in her left and squeezed and jerked them softly.

On the screen, Janey and my Tammy had swapped places. My wife was on her hands and knees dining on Janey's cunt while Danny was fucking her from behind. Amy was sucking on Janey's tits.

"Oh, wow," Amanda said, looking at me, "my husband is fucking your wife, now!"

"Even Steven!" I joked.

"Do you think he came in Janey's pussy?" Amanda asked. "He was fucking her the last time I looked."

"Nah, I was watching," Tom interjected. "Danny Boy pulled out and Janey took his cum in her mouth! Then she shared it with Tammy and her sister."

"Oh, no shit? A three-way snowball? Sorry I missed that. We'll have to replay that later!" I quipped.

"Would you cum in my mouth, Master?" Amanda said looking at me.

"If you a good girl," I played along.

Amanda looked over at Tom, "You, too, Master?"

"Of course, slut," Tom said and Amanda smiled and appeared not the least bit offended.

"I am a slut. I've had five different cocks cum in me in the past few hours. My mouth, my pussy and..." and she took a deep breath,"...and my ass...," and now her eyes were glowing, "...and I've swallowed so much cum and I've been DP'd!"

Tom turned up the TV volume just in time to hear Tammy say, "Damn, Danny, that feels so good! You're so much bigger than Jonathan. That's the biggest cock I have ever had! "

Janey was actually staring into the camera when she said, "I know, right. I wish Tom's cock was that big," Janey winked

"Do they know we are watching?" Tom asked me.

"I texted Tammy on my way up to get Amanda," I confessed.

About that time, we were interrupted by Tammy breaking into a very noisy orgasm. When it subsided, she pulled away from Danny's cock and collapsed on the floor next to Janey. Amy sat up and they all stared at Danny's shiny, rigid cock as he knelt.

Janey spoke first, "Danny, it's still technically Amy's bachelorette. How would you like to bust that nut in Amy's virgin butthole?"

"Could I?" Danny asked looking at Amy who looked down at the floor and nodded 'yes'.

"I'll get some lube!" Tammy announced and jumped to her feet and left the room.

"I'll warm her up!" Janey said. Looking at Amy, "Hands and knees, Amy!"

Amy got on her hands and knees and Janey knelt behind her and, grabbing an ass cheek in each hand, spread her wide open so that her anus was visible to her and Danny. Janey smiled at Danny and the lowered her mouth to Amy's butthole and inserted her tongue. Amy emitted a slow moan as Janey worked her butthole. Tammy reentered the room and found a place next to Janey. She had a jar of lube which she opened and held under Janey's nose. "It's flavored!" she giggled.

Janey and Tammy applied the lube generously to Amy's anus. They took turns inserting fingers into Amy. Then they inserted fingers at the same time. Then two fingers each and Amy was moaning louder the more her sphincter was stretched. They both rolled away and Tammy said, "It's all yours, Danny!"