All Comments on 'Amy’s Becomes Black Owned'

by Whitecucked

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
alexetlaurealexetlaure11 months ago

Very good ... Maybe a second part ?

jblacklovejblacklove11 months ago

Very nice story! Congrats!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So stupid, should be under Si-Fi. I am sorry to think I will never get this time back.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story. Would like to read, how it continues. Maybe perverted Tattoos all over her Body an the modifications are a great idea. Maybe she has a sister or a friend wich could be blacked too, an make her extreme fake and ruined.

KarenCDFLKarenCDFL11 months ago

Why did you write a piece of shit like this?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Please continue this story! I would love to see Amy’s mental and physical transformation and servitude to Darryl to the end!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So much potenrial...but toooooooo quick to the final.

Would have been worth (and had needed) like 10 times more story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Well, it was starting out with a nice slow seduction theme, but then abruptly ended with nothing to show for it. Would have been nice to find out just what happened, not with "well she has been fucked almost constantly" and then with "you have no idea how many times she has been fucked", just end with a whimper. Too bad he could not get her into detox but no he did not help her at all.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Loved the story but could have done with bit more detail and it skipped what Amy was being told by Darryl. And what happened to her at Darryl's place. Really needs part 2 from Darryl's point of view and then carry on with Amy's downfall

Lovemaster123Lovemaster12311 months ago

I hope Amy ruin her own life and regret this later

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The second guy to screw me my freshman year was black, my first, not my last either.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

If the title is a disaster, it does not bode well for the story.

NJW7NJW711 months ago

As mentioned by another, could have used more details of the sex. Perhaps a part two?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What a waste of time

WhitecuckedWhitecucked11 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback. This is my first go at writing. It’s loosely based on a true story of what happened to me and Amy at the hands of Darryl.

The majority of what happened is true, however things were not quite as extreme and some settings have been changed. I never got to see exactly what Darryl did to Amy whilst she was with him hence why this bit of the story is missing. The purpose of this story was trying to show what a nasty piece of work Darryl really is compared to Amy and myself who were somewhat naive. Our relationship ended very shortly after the end of this story in reality so part 2 should allow for more opportunities to write about what Darryl does sexually with Amy.

TestUser0815TestUser081511 months ago

@whitecucked

good story, you said the reality was not that extreme. I bet the things they did while you were not watching were A LOT MORE extreme than you can imagine. That happens to many white men in relationships today. Don't let it hurt you!

Nice work!

syn4321syn432111 months ago

Could be better edited but still excellent!! Nice first story!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Plagiarism

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Don’t listen to @Karen, she’s just being a Karen. If she had any skills of her own she’d write something herself. Please write more parts to this story, more of a slow burn if possible. Great start!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Pretty bad cuck writing this. Easy to get out of it as the proof's in the photos/txt messages.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The guy's fault. You never tell a other guy your fantasies you tell your gf your fantasies are for you and your gf only. Blacks guys are not and will never be God's gift to women as think they are. They are not better then white guys

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Fantastic. I'm not sure what people expect on this site sometimes. This was an incredibly enjoyable read and would really like to hear how far Amy will be pushed. My only request is to get into detail about the body modification. Especially the tattoos. What is now covering her ass? Also he should make Amy wear a collar. Preferably one that says something filthy on it. Thanks for this entry and can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Would love to get a follow on from Amy's first time perspective, especially her losing her anal virginity

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

No one cares about your crappy affair with Amy.

This is just revenge therapy writing which is better off unsaid. Try writing a different story about someone else, and tell me how the woman feels. Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This was a fun read, but could have used more sex. Hoping for a next chapter

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Не очень хочется критиковать , автор старался как мог ), но если начало и середина еще более-менее, то концовка просто сваливается в примитив и клише. Судя по всему автор устал фантазировать уже со второй страницы ))

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Thanxxx a lot. I'd like to know if there's more from you

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

More of Amy's life with Darryl, pls

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Awesome story, well written.

I will appreciate a part 2 or the point of view of amy

jleetechiejleetechie10 months ago

I like it, but regret the drugs. Alcohol and subtle opportunities would have done the trick.

aznlookinguyaznlookinguy10 months ago

Intense and very well written.

JackiemichelleJackiemichelle9 months ago

Couldn't stop reading. Love the story. I hope you finish her journey so we can see how you want it to go. Great story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous