Amy's Bikini Shopping in Bali

Story Info
She didn't trust me, wanted a second opinion for new bikini.
3.5k words
3.61
23.9k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sydamy
sydamy
197 Followers

Amy's Bikini Shopping in Bali

We had noticed him at the hotel, he was three rooms up from us and was at the pool with his partner when we went every afternoon for a cooling off dip before getting ready to go out to dinner. It was the usual hello, how you going and some idle chat.

This afternoon he was on his own and we smiled and said hello as we pulled up some pool lounges next to him, the only ones under the shade. We had a dinner booking for 6pm, so today it would be a quick drink and dip. The reason for the early dinner was so we could go bikini shopping after, as her current ones were about to fall apart, not a problem to me.

"Hey," he said, "you guys want a drink, my shout. I've just ordered a beer so when it comes, I'll order for you guys."

I looked at Amy, she nodded with a smile. "A daiquiri," I asked her. Another nod as she laid her towel out on the lounge cushion, the lounge between us guys, bending over a little more than usual. Maybe it was her offering for the drink.

"Yes, thanks mate, I'll have a Bintang and Amy will have a strawberry daquiri, if that's okay"

"Sure thing," he replied, and ordered them as the waitress came back with his beer.

I manoeuvred my pool lounge so I could talk and look at Amy's body at the same time. She sat down on her towel with the back of the lounge slightly up for comfort. Her orange and yellow bikini bottom was low on her hips, just above the hair line of her recently manicured mound. It was a beautiful sight as she laid down. Her golden skin, her shapely legs slightly apart, her flat tummy, her perky little boobs adorned with a couple of gorgeous succulent nipples and her long glossy black hair, put in a pony tail resting over one shoulder.

Our drinks came. We all said cheers, as Amy sat up for a sip.

"Where's your wife," I inquired.

"Oh, that's not my wife, that was my sister. She just joined me for a couple of days. She left for Singapore last night to visit our Mum and Dad. They work over there," he replied. "I separated a year ago, so I'm here on my own, no partner, just me." Apparently, they are from Moab, Utah. A long way to come.

Amy sat up for another sip. I think a thought might have entered her head, as it did mine.

After some minor chit chat, I held my hand out for Amy. She grabbed it as she got up, knowing we were going to the pool for a little cooling off.

"He's a nice enough bloke, don't you think," I said, holding her close in the pool as she pushed her mound against my dick. She was teasing as usual, but I thought there might have been a bit more enthusiasm than usual.

"Yes, he is. It's a bit sad he's on his own," she replied.

"That's what I was thinking. Should I ask him to join us for dinner."

"That's a nice thought, sure why not he can only say no."

During our delicious dinner, which he wanted to pay for, I told him we were going bikini shopping afterwards and he was welcome to tag along for some company if he wanted. Then we could finish up with a nice coffee. After some discussion about intruding on our privacy he agreed he would enjoy tagging along, especially when Amy said a second opinion would be welcome, as she said I would pick a pair that doesn't cover much. We all laughed.

"He might agree with me," I said.

"It wouldn't surprise me, you men.......," she chuckled.

I think she was enjoying a little flirting, and I was starting to think she was wanting to continue beyond just flirting. How far yet I don't know, but I will ask, never letting a potential opportunity pass.

It was the third shop where we found the right pair. In the first shop we just looked, held a few pairs up for discussion, had a quiet laugh about sizes and shapes and what they would cover or not cover. We were relaxed, enjoying each other's company. Amy's two wines at dinner helped a little as well.

At the second shop Amy tried on a couple of pairs. The bottoms fitted nicely, one in particular showing us how perfectly her pussy filled them into a soft tight curve, but on both pair the top was a little too big. He was happy to give his opinion when Amy asked, as she paraded around, pulling the bottoms up tight against herself at the front and standing sideways to the mirror checking her bum out. He was very enthusiastic, and from my observations, just a little exited as well. If I noticed, I'm sure she did, and was possibly trying to make it worse for him. My girl is a very cheeky little shit sometimes, with nice consequences.

At the third shop, there it was, the first pair I spotted. She agreed and so did he. But to be sure she got both of us to pick another pair each. She would try them all on and then we would all cast our votes. But of course, her decision would trump a majority vote. Democracy, in the eyes of my girl.

I picked a G String style with a front so low her pussy hair would definitely show without further treatment, even though I talked her into a bikini wax before we came. I knew she would not pick them, but she did agree to try our picks on. He picked a pair that would barely cover her nipples, let alone her boobs. We both had the same thought, maybe. My thoughts were that we would both get to see her arse in the G String and as much of anything else we could.

She tried his on first. She come out through the dressing room curtain and asked him to tie the bra straps up. Easy to undo, that was a positive. The bottoms fit perfectly, but the little triangle patches of fabric showed most of her boobs, and just managed to cover her swollen nipples as they tried hard to push through the fabric. That was a nice sight, which I'm sure he liked and she liked that he liked. I liked. Accidentally, with a cheeky smile, one of her gorgeous nipples managed to escape as she went back behind the curtain and put my extra choice on.

We were now the only ones in the shop. The young attractive Balinese store lady said she would be back in 5 minutes, trusting us completely. The new bra was perfect and so were the bottoms in my opinion. She liked the top but not the bottoms. She looked down at the bottoms and sure enough her pubic hair was just showing. We were all standing within half a metre of each other, a little huddle, looking down at her pussy. I moved closer, pulled the front of the bikini outwards, exposing more pudenda and hair. Her secret crevice was just out of sight between her legs as she pushed her hips forward. Hopefully it won't be a secret later I thought. Amy didn't stop me as I pulled them out, allowing him full view.

"For these ones you would need a bikini wax right down to here," I said, as I run my finger just above the top of her pussy lips. I looked at him for support. He had become very familiar with most of Amy's body during the day and evening, so it wasn't surprising Amy looked at him as well, waiting for a response.

He looked down, "I think your right," he said, as I removed my fingers. "Maybe even to here," he said as he placed his finger inside the bikini and down Amy's pudenda. That was his first intimate touch on Amy and it must have been just a centimetre away from her pussy.

She didn't flinch, "are you sure," she enquired.

"Yes, I think about here," he said, as he ran his fingers down and across her hair again.

I then spun Amy around so I could see her cute bare golden little arse. "Get a good look, you guys, because you are not going to see me in these again," she said and cheekily bent over, showing us her bunched-up pussy neatly wrapped up inside the bikini between her thighs, and at the same time pulled the G string aside to show us her cute little brown pucker. Wow, that naughty little act gave me a shudder in my groin and his too I'm guessing. She is totally controlling our hopes.

I spanked her cheeky bum and said, "You're going to pay for that."

'I hope so,' is what I thought she said as she went back into the cubicle to try on the first pair.

I looked at him, he seemed far off in another world. She'd stunned him, I think. "She can be a bit cheeky sometimes," I said, bringing him back from wherever he was in the universe.

"Yes, she is a little cheeky, but I like that. Man, you are so lucky she is gorgeous," he added.

"I heard that, you guys," she said as she came out wearing the first pair I picked. Perfect. Her small cute boobs filled the top nicely, and looking closely they showed her glorious plump nipples. The bottoms covered her arse nicely and her pussy filled the front perfectly, showing the gorgeous soft curved shape between her legs. They were not high waisted and only just covered her pussy hair. Just perfect.

"They are perfect," I said, looking her up and down, spinning her around, taking in how they moulded to her body parts. "What do you think," I asked him, as Amy stood smiling in front of us, legs slightly apart, one hip to the side, hands on hips. I knew she was horny, there was a feint damp spot showing at the crutch of the bikini bottom. I didn't mention it.

"Agree, definitely agree," he said slowly, doing as much looking as me.

"Are you guys quite finished," she said.

"Not really, can you stay there for another 20 minutes," I replied, still stunned at her parading in front of both of us, having helped pick a bikini for her

Amy cuffed me on the arm, turned around, wiggled her arse and pulled the curtain to change back into her short loose skirt and top. Only thing is, she didn't. She pulled the curtain aside and asked me to come closer. She whispered, "I'm so horny right now. Would you let him fuck me in here while you watched and stood guard," she asked.

Wow, my heart nearly stopped. That was a massive surprise. "Absolutely, yes. Right now," I queried to be sure.

"Yes, I want a cock inside me now, my pussy needs to be fucked, I don't care if I don't cum."

I looked back at him. He was looking to see what was going on. "She wants your help," I said.

"No problem, what is it," he asked as he stepped closer to the curtain.

"She wants you to fuck her in there now, if that's something you would be interested in," I said nodding to the little room.

"Seriously," he couldn't believe what he just heard, looking back and forward at both of us.

"Yes, she's so horny right now, I'll guard the shop. You go for it, if you don't I will." He still didn't believe it. Amy reached out and held his hand and pulled him in. He went without a fight. I watched as he quickly dropped his shorts and jocks. His stiff cock bounced free and flicked some dribble across the change room. Amy grabbed his cock, bent down and kissed it. She put one leg up on the chair as she moved him closer, guiding his dick to her excited lips. She had already whipped her bikini off. He bent a little, found the slippery opening and slowly guided his cock deeper and deeper inside. It was like it was on time lapse. Oh my god, watching that was so fantastic. In a shop, in a change room, with a stranger, she was being fucked. Amy leaned back against the wall as he drove his cock into her, thrusting with vigour. Just then the shop doorbell tinkled, she was back.

"Hi, everything okay," she said as she started walking our way. He hadn't and wasn't ready to cum yet, but he surely heard the conversation. It was too late she was with us. She heard Amy moaning softly and looked at the curtain I was holding closed.

"They are busy," I said.

"Busy with what," she asked untrusting, as she opened the curtain and saw Amy leaning back with our friend's cock deep inside her. "Oh," she said, not knowing what to do or say as he continued pumping away. In fact, she stayed there and watched. She was stunned and I was not going to tell her to go away. Her watching this was very erotic.

"You like," I said in typical Balinese fashion.

"Yes," she looked at me and said, "that your wife," knowingly.

"Yes, it is."

"You good man, but he the lucky man," she said looking back at them as he started to cum. She didn't leave. She watched as his cock pumped his load deep into Amy and continued to watch as he pulled out and cum fell to the floor. "Don't worry, I clean, thank you. I would like my husband let that happen for me."

"Where you stay," she asked. I told her. "Maybe you come back tomorrow, more bikini and more show." She giggled and went back to the counter. Her best working day ever I'll bet. Maybe she would like a customer to do that to her. Maybe we will come back.

Finally, when the bikini was paid for and bagged, Amy's pussy had been fucked and the shop lady had had her best day ever, we headed back to the hotel without finding a decent coffee shop open.

"How about a drink," I said, as we got to our room. Amy went in and straight to the bathroom and showered.

"Are you sure," he asked.

"Yes, come in," I said. He did.

Amy came back out holding her bikini's. "They are nice," she said "you have good taste," she said to me and kissed me.

"Would you like a Gin and Tonic, and don't forget, he helped," I said as I grabbed two beers. She agreed and so, she quickly kissed him as well, on the lips, mind you.

"Yes please, if you guys are having one."

We chatted about his job, his life, his kids, his holiday. He was here to celebrate 12 months of separation, but had not yet got around to meeting any other women, this evening aside. He would from now on though, he just wanted a year on his own without any issues.

All the while, Amy was getting a little tipsy again with the Gin and Tonic and when that happens, she gets a little horny. She had already had two wines at the restaurant, so three quarters the way through, the Gin and Tonic was pushing her toward the possibility of more sex, with or without him. I would be happy either way. I took the chance that it might include him, this time with me as well. I'm pretty sure he would, he should have recovered by now.

Amy was sitting on the room lounge chair next to me, her legs up and crossed, showing a dark shadow between her thighs, and he was sitting on the edge of the bed. I leaned over and kissed her, sensing she wouldn't mind. She didn't, and it was a sensuous response. That was my que.

She had another of her short loose skirts and shirt on. I stood up, held my hand out which she held, knowing what I was going to do. Amy was ready and would let me take control. I pulled her up close, cuddled her and whispered, "I want you to enjoy this," and as I moved her across the short distance to the bed, she kissed me passionately which was her way of saying 'I want to, as well'. I laid her down and started undoing her shirt.

I looked at him, he looked hopeful so I gestured to her skirt. He moved up onto the bed, a leg each side of hers and hooked his fingers into the waist of her skirt. Amy lifted her hips, allowing him to slide the skirt off under her bum, and slowly down her bare legs until it was completely off. Amy had her new seam free tight brown, very snug knickers on.

From where I was, I could see her pussy filling her knickers up beautifully between her thighs, I love that image. He moved up again, leaned down and kissed her knickers on her soft pussy flesh. By then I'd got her top off and had just removed her bra, exposing her dark succulent gorgeous nipples. I kissed them as he watched, while he hooked his hands into her knickers and started to slide them down. I watched as her pussy hair appeared, then I saw the sweet area between her thighs below her mound as she again lifted her hips. Once they were off, she freely moved her legs apart, letting him fully see what she wanted him to enjoy again, her gorgeous juicy tasty pussy.

He quickly removed his clothes and got back up between her legs as she pulled her knees up and out. Watching her do that, as he moved between them was amazing, as I knew he was about to kiss her beautiful sweet pussy. Amy looked at him as he moved closer, and saw his nice hard bouncing cock, knowing it was going to fuck her again, tonight, and very soon. She let out a soft sexy moan as she pulled me down to kiss her. Amy whispered, "I want both of you guys to fuck me."

Amy knew his lips were about to touch hers, the dark moist swollen ones between her thighs. Her pussy was becoming juicier and would be aching with excitement, she was about to let herself have a fantasy, cum true. As we kissed, she shivered, I then knew he had finally kissed her pussy. There was no turning back, she wasn't going to, she was now having another of her past long-awaited fantasy; two men adoring her gorgeous slim sexy body, wanting all of it, taking it, using it, fucking it and her loving every moment.

As he started licking her pussy, she moved me to her nipples. I kissed and sucked them as she moaned quietly, totally absorbed in all the bizarre sensations that were happening to different parts of her body at the same time. Amy was moving her head slowly, eyes closed, mouth slightly open, breathing heavy and holding me against her boobs, not wanting those sensations to go away. Not long after he had thrust two fingers in her pussy and finger fucked her at the same time, I felt her body movements change. I knew she was close to a two-man fantasy cum.

Her cum was beautiful. Being there to see it, to feel it and be part of it, was amazing. She pulled both of us up to her for a warm and loving cuddle as her body slowly came back from that blissful moment. She kissed me and quietly said, "I want you to fuck me now."

I moved down between her legs as she opened them up, exposing her just cum, pussy. It was so ready for my dick. I slid in slowly, pushing aside those swollen dark lips and moved further inside, tight against her slick pink soft flesh. I watched her kissing him as I moved my cock slowly in and out, held tight by the muscle inside. I was looking at her eyes, thinking about her having enjoyed both of us. Her having been licked to cum by him, me fucking her now and the thought that his cock will replace mine soon, and fuck her until his cum joins ours, while I watch. Thinking about that was a mistake as my balls detonated. I do find it hard to control my thoughts when we enjoy another person's company.

I rolled off after a little rest against her warm sweaty body, I sidled up to her as he moved down. I watched as her dark lips completely swallowed his hard cock as it slipped effortlessly into her, tight and snug inside her warm soft dark place. Their bodies were joined, an experience that can now never be undone.

Once again, I got to watch another bloke use my girl, and once again she got to enjoy me watching it happen.

Should we go back to the bikini shop tomorrow?

sydamy
sydamy
197 Followers