Amy's Birthday Week Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He just sat there, dumbfounded at how brazen she'd been.

"You don't need to see the rest of the game," she went on. "The Jays will win, I got a feeling. What do you say? Let's get out of here." Finally, he nodded, seeming to pull himself together.

"Yes," he said, "let's do it. I want to take you home."

***

His small apartment, the first floor of a divided house, turned out to be just a few blocks away from the bar. The walked the short distance in the cool night air.

As soon as they were through the front door Amy jumped up on her tiptoes and began kissing him fiercely, probing his mouth with her tongue. Pete responded in kind. Whatever nervousness or uncertainty he'd displayed at the bar had vanished over the course of the walk home. He was now as committed as she was.

She'd been looking forward to this for days; weeks, really. She felt as if she'd explode if she didn't get some release soon. She ripped his shirt up over his head, and he did the same to hers. She undid her bra, letting it fall to the floor, exposing her small breasts and pert nipples.

He pounced on her chest immediately, kissing and licking her nipples as he squeezed her breasts in his hands.

"Oh fuck yeah," said Amy, "that's it, suck my little teenage tits." She loved pointing out the age difference between them. It turned her on like crazy.

"Bet it's been a long time since you fucked a teenager, eh?"

"Not since I was a teenager, I don't think," he answered between kisses.

"Well, we'll just have to make sure we have a real memorable time tonight." She had been intending to kneel in front of him and unzip his pants, but he surprised her then. He pushed her down on the bed (really just a mattress on the floor in the corner), pulled off her shorts and panties, spread her legs, and dove in, licking her pussy with great gusto.

She had never had a man do this before. It was glorious.

"Yeah, baby!" she screamed as she squirmed under his touch "God, yes! Eat that high school pussy!"

He began to suck on her clit, and as pent up as she was, she almost immediately felt a powerful orgasm begin to wash over her. When she returned to coherent thought, she realized that Pete was still kneeling between her legs, smiling up at her. She grabbed him gently by the hair.

"Fuck me," she gasped, "I need you to fuck me right now."

He stood up and undid his pants, finally revealing his whole self for the first time. His cock was of fairly average size, with a slight upward curve to it. God, he really is the perfect starter man, she thought.

"Get over here," she said. He lowered himself onto the bed and climbed on top of her, getting himself into position. He grabbed the base of his cock, rubbing the head of it across her entrance a few times before plunging it into her. She immediately began to moan. He thrust into her, slowly at first, but speeding up as he was encouraged by her reactions.

"God yeah," she gasped. "You like this pussy? You like my little girl pussy? Do I feel good on your cock?"

Pete was so worked up he couldn't even string together words to form a proper answer. Amy guessed this was the first time he'd gotten laid in a while. The thought excited her. She loved the idea of giving up her young body to this older man, who undeniably seemed like a bit of a loser. This was all she wanted: to serve older men, to make them feel young again with her tight teen body. It wasn't long before these thoughts brought her to another shaking orgasm.

Pete began thrusting more and more intently and just as her own orgasm subsided he pulled his cock out of her and began furiously jerking off, letting out a growl as he sprayed his cum across her stomach. Finally spent, he collapsed on his side on the bed next to her.

"S-sorry," he stammered weakly, "I-I made a bit of a mess, didn't I?"

"Don't be sorry," said Amy, "I loved it." And the truth was, she had. She knew that Pete was no more than an average lover, but that had been exactly what she'd needed and wanted tonight. An initiation; a stepping stone on the path to bigger and better things.

As she got up to clean herself in Pete's bathroom, she found she couldn't stop grinning. Tonight had gone perfectly, and she had nearly two more weeks before her father returned home. She planned on having sex with a lot of men in that time, and if they all turned out to be as much fun as Pete had been, she could hardly wait.

Eighteen was going to be a damn good year, she decided.

To Be Continued...

12