Amy's Christmas Guest Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because you are," I said sincerely.

I set the tray down, and she picked up a sandwich and began to eat. Between mouthfuls she said, "Sally was always the pretty one."

"I think," I said, "that you'll find you've overtaken her."

We finished eating, and Amy slid back down into the bed, an inviting expression on her face. "Have we finished talking?" she asked with a smile.

I suddenly felt a great rush of tenderness towards this young woman who had shared so much with me. I lay down beside her, and propped myself up on my elbow.

"Let's make love," I said, "but I want it to be different."

She looked at me questioningly, probably wondering what new twist I had in mind this time.

I continued, "Let's just be ourselves, no fantasy, nothing exotic, just a man and a woman –" here she looked like she might cry again – "who've found something special and want to give themselves to one another."

I reached for her, and her expression almost solemn, she came into my arms. Our lips met, and I kissed her as tenderly as I'd ever kissed any woman in my life. I could tell she felt the difference; her body was trembling as she held me to her and she yielded to my kiss.

After a while I broke the kiss and looked into her eyes. She held my gaze steadily, then looked down with a slight smile on her lips. I read her meaning, and bent my head to kiss first the hollow of her throat, then slowly down towards her breasts. I circled each nipple with kisses, then as she arched a little towards me, seeking my mouth, I took one nipple between my lips and gently tongued the tip. I brushed her other nipple with my palm, and she moaned quietly. I moved my mouth to her other nipple and continued to suckle and tongue it. Her breathing quickened, and I slid one hand down to feel her wetness. She touched my head, pressing gently, urging me lower. I moved down to kneel between her legs, and raised her to my mouth with my hands almost as though she were a cup and I was drinking.

I touched her with my tongue as lightly as I could at first, slowly tasting her. Again her hand was on the back of my head, pressing me more firmly into her most intimate place, and I tongued her more quickly, placing my hand on her stomach to feel her muscles tense as she began to build towards her climax. Then I moved my head back to look up to her face for a moment. She smiled, and even before she put her hand out to draw me up to her, I knew what she wanted. I moved up, positioning myself between her legs so that my tip was touching her entrance, then as slowly as I could manage, moved inside her.

Her eyes went wide, then dreamy, as I slid to my full length in her depths. I rested there for a while, hardly trusting myself not to climax straight away and disappoint her. Then I began to move again, my arms wrapped around her, my face buried in her hair. Against my ear I heard her begin to gasp at each thrust, and I increased my pace. I began to approach my own orgasm, and couldn't keep myself from groaning a little each time I was fully in her. Then I could hold on no longer, and moved urgently, gasping as I spent myself into her. She made a sound I had never heard from her before, and she caught her lower lip between her teeth as suddenly her own climax overtook her and her whole body shuddered.

As the movement of her body subsided, I wrapped my arms around her and held her close, as though I was trying to pull us together into one body. Her eyes were again wet with tears. Neither of us had spoken a word.

We lay like that, bodies still linked, for a long time. Then Amy finally broke the silence. "That was like nothing else, ever," she said.

I smiled. "I'm glad," I said simply.

"Now," she said, "we still have one evening and one night left to us. What shall we do?"

"How about a swim to start with?" I suggested.

"Great idea," she said. We went downstairs and through into the extension, and Amy splashed about in the pool while I sat in one of the lounging chairs and watched.

"Aren't you coming in?" she called. I got up and dived in, catching her and sweeping her off her feet. I carried her to the edge of the pool, then set her down, trapping her with my arms on either side.

"You've got me now, I can't escape," she teased. I pretended a fierce expression, then kissed her on the mouth.

We got out of the pool and dried each other off, then I found towelling robes for us both. "Shall I get us something to drink?" I suggested.

"Sure," she said. "How about some wine?"

"Good idea," I replied. I went back through to the kitchen and opened a bottle, finding glasses.

When I returned, Amy was waiting for me on one of the couches. Soft music was playing in the background. "I found the controls for the sound system," she said. I filled a glass and handed it to her. She sipped. "Mm, nice," she said.

We sat in comfortable silence for a while, then I said, "Completely changing the subject, I have an idea. You said you were applying for Business Studies at the university this autumn."

Amy nodded.

"I wondered if you'd thought about your sponsorship and placement yet?" I asked.

"Not really," she said. "I'd considered writing to a few of the big companies to see if they would be interested, but I haven't done anything about it. What's your idea?"

"I could pretty easily get you something with my firm, arrange some time for you between terms. It'd be good experience – it's a great company, and lots of very smart people."

Amy's face lit up. "This just gets better," she said. "I get to live here while I'm studying, and to work with you in the holidays."

"We'll have to be pretty discreet," I said. "We won't be able to have time like this all that often, and you'd have to absolutely be 'just' my niece when we're at work."

"I can manage that," she said simply. "It'll just make the time we do get alone, all that more special."

We talked for a while longer about the areas of business she hoped to specialise in, and I made mental notes about which work colleagues I could ask to take Amy on for periods of time to give her relevant experience.

As it began to get dark outside, I said, "You hungry again yet?"

Amy considered, then nodded.

"Let's go out somewhere – what would you like?"

She replied without having to think. "McDonalds, please – chocolate milkshakes, remember."

"Sure."

We both went and dressed, then left the house to walk to the nearest McDonalds. I ordered for us, and Amy watched the other customers while we waited for our food to come.

"I always wonder what they're thinking about," she said. "Sometimes I think I can tell."

"Did you ever consider doing psychology?" I asked. "It's what I studied."

"You didn't tell me that," she said, pretending to look concerned. "Now I'll worry that you're working out my motivation all the time, maybe reading my thoughts."

"Nobody can do that," I grinned, "I don't care how good a psychologist they are."

When we'd finished eating, Amy swished her straw around in her milkshake, trying to melt it so she could drink it.

"We could take it back with us," I suggested. She nodded, and I took our trays to the bin and returned to her. We walked back to the house and sat down in the living room.

"How about I light a fire?" I suggested.

"Mmm, I love a real fire," said Amy. I quickly piled up kindling in the fireplace and got it going, then added some logs, and soon the fire was burning brightly.

"Turn the light out," Amy said. I went over and turned the switch. When I turned back to her, she had slipped out of her clothes and was sprawled on the rug. The firelight flickered on her body.

"Still hungry?" I said, teasingly. She nodded. I quickly undressed and joined her on the rug.

"Did you finish that milkshake?" I said.

"No," she said, "there's still some left. Why?"

Instead of answering, I picked up the cup. "Lie down," I said.

She lay on her back, her hands under her head, and I tipped up the cup and dribbled the chocolate liquid over her breasts and down her stomach.

As the liquid touched her breasts, her nipples hardened and her areolae crinkled. "Brrr," she said, "that's still cold."

"I'd better warm them back up again then, hadn't I", I said, bending my mouth to her breasts to lick up the chocolate.

"Mmm, that's nice," she said. I continued to lick, then briefly kissed her on the mouth. She licked her lips. "Chocolatey," she smiled.

As I kissed down her stomach, she parted her legs, and I tongued over her mound and buried my mouth once again in her entrance.

"Ohh," she said, "I don't think I'll take long." And after only a minute or so she was climaxing against my mouth.

She relaxed. "Phew," she said, "I see what you mean about not having any limit – they just seem to come more quickly each time."

I grinned. "I'm not complaining – but I don't want to wear you out."

"Never mind me," she said. "Are you ready yourself again?"

"Oh, I think I could manage," I replied. "What do you have in mind?"

"Well, we said we'd do it again with you in my other place," she said with a naughty grin.

"We did, didn't we..." I mused.

"But we could try it a different way," she continued.

"OK," I said, wondering what she meant. "I'll fetch the lotion."

I went upstairs and brought down the lotion. Again she liberally applied it to me, then said, "Now you do me." She turned away from me and I carefully applied the lotion to her, making the cleft between her buttocks amazingly slippery.

"Now, what did you mean 'differently'?" I asked.

"Well, it doesn't have to be from behind, does it?" she said.

"I guess not," I said. "To be honest, with you was the first time I've done it at all."

"Am I really bad?" she said.

"Absolutely not," I said. "I promise I will always do anything you really want to try, and if it turns out not to be any fun, we don't need to do it again."

"OK," she said. "Lie down."

I lay on my back, and she knelt over me. She carefully positioned my still-slippery tip against her back entrance, and lowered herself slowly. I slid into her surprisingly easily, and she smiled. "That wasn't so difficult, was it."

She tried moving her hips a little. "Mmm, this works," she said.

"I know something else that will work," I said. I reached behind me and produced the same slim transparent cylinder that we'd used before.

"Sneaky," she said, "I'd slipped that into the bedroom drawer upstairs."

"Well, I know where else I can slip it," I said. She leaned back a little, and I slid the toy gently into her.

"Ohh, wow," she said, her voice taking on the same throaty quality I'd noticed at Christmas when we'd made love like this. She started to flex her hips again more quickly, her breasts following the movement in a way that I found intensely arousing, and I felt myself begin to draw close to my climax. As I was just reaching it, Amy began to gasp and give little cries of pleasure, and I felt her muscles ripple around me as I remembered from before. That tipped me over the edge and I groaned as I spurted deep into her.

"Goodness," she said, "that's a completely different kind of orgasm."

I nodded. "I can tell," I said, "even your voice sounds different."

She grinned, and slowly untangled herself from me. I held her close again, and we lay enjoying the crackling of the fire.

She stirred. "Think it's time for bed," she said.

"Shower first?"

"OK," she replied. I followed her up the stairs and into the bathroom, and we took a long, hot shower, soaping one another and tickling till we were breathless with laughter. Then we dried each other and went into the bedroom.

"I know I could let you make love to me all night," Amy laughed gently, "but let's just sleep in one another's arms."

"I'd like that," I said simply. She got into bed and I lay behind her and put out the light. I encircled her with my arms, and she snuggled back against me. "Thank you for everything," she said. After a few moments her steady breathing told me she was fast asleep, and I drifted off a few moments later.

When I woke, Amy was already looking at me. "I'm fixing this in my mind," she said.

"I know what you mean," I replied. "I think this morning we'll have to take some time to put the house straight, make sure everything's where it should be. When Pam calls, I'll say I'm coming home from work to meet her."

"OK," Amy said, a hint of sadness in her voice. "Still," she said, brightening, "we'll be together, even if I have to be 'just Amy' for a while."

We took our time doing the bits of housework and tidying, and when Pam rang to say she was on her way back from the airport, everything was shipshape. When Pam arrived, Amy was reading in the living room, and I was wearing my 'dress down' work clothes as though I'd just returned from the office early on a Friday.

I embraced Pam as she came through the door, and kissed her on the mouth. "Mmm," she said into my ear so that Amy wouldn't catch the words, "I guess you've missed me. Make it up to me in bed later?"

"For certain," I said, smiling.

The rest of Amy's visit went pretty much as expected – we all enjoyed the activities Pam had planned for the second week, and Amy played her role perfectly. Occasionally when Pam was out of the room for a few minutes, Amy and I snatched a kiss and a quick caress, but we always ended with a whispered "Wait" and were back in our right places when Pam returned.

Amy went to her ball – wearing the red dress I'd admired so much, and the 'costume jewellery'. When she got back, her eyes were shining. "Wow, I really enjoyed that," she said. "I can't wait till uni." She winked at me so Pam couldn't see, and I raised my eyebrows in silent agreement.

Eventually the second week was over, and Donald and Caroline came to pick Amy up. Pam explained Amy's suggestion about boarding with us during term time; I added my idea about work experience for her.

"Gosh," said Caroline with a smile, "seems like you're really stealing our little girl away from us. You will let us have her back occasionally, won't you."

"Of course," said Pam. "Tim and I need some time on our own, don't we." She winked. "Definitely, darling," I said.

Pam and I watched the car till it was out of sight, then went back into the house.

"Finally alone again," she said. I nodded.

Amy and I kept in touch by text message, though she also called on our home phone every couple of weeks, and I dutifully obeyed Pam's injunction to 'talk to your niece.'

Then, nearly at the end of summer, Amy called me at work. "I'm at college for the exam results," she said. "Guess what?" I could hear the excitement in her voice, and I could guess the reason, but I let her tell me her 'surprise'.

"I got all my grades," she said. "I got in to uni."

I knew she would pick up the sheer joy and anticipation in my voice. "Congratulations, and I'll see you in the autumn... my love."

12