Amy's Descent into Debauchery Ch. 05

Story Info
Finale with Amy deciding her fate.
3.3k words
4.31
18.8k
26

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ifry
ifry
407 Followers

After the baby was born, Amy took another three months to recover and lose the extra weight from the pregnancy before heading back home to visit her family. For Amy, the whole experience was quite a culture shock... returning to the capital clothed and speaking primarily in English, which had mainly ceased to occur at the village even if her command of the local dialect was still spotty, dealing with metropolitan types... worse yet was when she flew back to the states. Seeing her husband and two children at the airport brought renewed feelings of love and loss as well as estrangement. The feeling must have been mutual given Amy was a deep brown all over from the sun she'd soaked in over the last year.

Truly Amy could confidently admit she knew not to where she belonged. However, it became clear she no longer belonged here upon discovering without too much difficulty that her husband was having an affair. To be sure, it was a two-way street. She had been banging any guy within a 500-foot radius. Could she blame him for his one indiscretion? Nevertheless it became clear that the two no longer belonged to one another, at least not in an exclusive sense. It would remain to be seen if the marriage would remain intact. She decided before too long that she would return to the Congo and fulfill her Peace Corps contract. The kids would be staying here since no kids are allowed with the Peace Corps.

In the meantime, Amy had a month to burn while home on leave. She slowly began to believe that her heart belonged to the Congo. She had gone native...a major problem with Peace Corps service. As such, she needed her fix. Where was she going to find her daily supply of Congolese cock while she was home in the states?

Late one evening, Amy decided to go out and drive around. Or so she told the family. In fact, she'd done a little research and realized there was an African cultural center not but 25 minutes away from the house. She chose to drive there during the middle of the week, just to check it out. When she got there, it appeared relatively quiet from the outside, despite there being a few cars in the parking lot.

She quietly opened the front door of the building to peer inside. Even the inside appeared relatively quiet.

"Where is everybody?" Amy thought to herself. Shortly after getting through the door, a shortish man of about 5'4" approached her out of nowhere.

"May I help you, Miss?" he asked politely.

"Oh, hi! I didn't hear you coming. Yes, I was just driving around and noticed this place. I'd never noticed it before, and felt like I should come in and check it out," she replied.

"Well, welcome! We don't typically have non-Africans show up around this hour. They usually come around business hours, and, by the look and sound of it, you're not African."

"No, I'm not African. How'd you guess?" she joked, admittedly a feeble attempt at humor, which didn't exact any laughter from the man. Embarrassed, she continued, "Actually, I've been serving with the Peace Corps in the Congo for a good while, and I'm home on vacation. I discovered that I miss it there in Africa, but am not due back for another month."

"Oh, I see," the man said. "In that case, you are most welcome here. Let me show you around and introduce you to the members that are here."

The man walked Amy down a hallway and into what appeared to be a recreation room. Like most semi-professional clubs or masonry, the rec room was outfitted with a wetbar, a pool table, a lounge, and an array of couches and chairs with some tables.

"Gentlemen," the man called out, "let me introduce our new guest. This is..." discovering he didn't know her name, he asked Amy, "What's your name?"

"Amy," she whispered.

"Amy," he announced. "She's been serving with the Peace Corps in the Congo for a time, and she decided to come and check out the place."

"Welcome!" they all shouted randomly. It was a room of about six African men, no clear indication of their origins but clearly all of the Sub-Saharan type.

"Hi!" she exclaimed, waiving back at the men.

One of the men approached Amy. Confidently, he said, "Hi Amy, I'm Bobo. Let me buy you a drink."

Amy replied, "That's very kind of you, thank you." She walked over to the bar with him.

Within a few small moments, Amy was surrounded by all seven men, all laughing in close proximity, drinks in hand.

Being the black cock whore that she'd become, Amy was dressed to fuck. She had on a tank top with no bra, hot girl short shorts with no undies... The message was sent...and received.

Looking down at their crotches, she could see that the message had been received. Each man was pitching a tent, some tents larger than others. Fortunately for Amy, Bobo, being a confident, cocksure kind of guy, progressed the situation directly.

"So, Amy, what brings a find young white girl such as yourself to a place like this?"

Amy replied, "Well, I was in the area, and thought I would check it out. In truth, I was getting a little homesick for the Congo."

"Is that all?" he asked. "What did you expect to find when you got here?"

"Well, I wasn't sure what to expect," she answered, a little nervous about how to proceed, despite knowing exactly what she wanted.

"I don't mean to be forward, Amy, but if my intuition is correct, I think maybe you came here for a very specific reason." Bobo reached out and placed his hand on Amy's thigh. She was seated high on a bar stool.

"And what might that reason be?" she asked coyly, not flinching from his touch, nor brushing his hand away.

"For starters, I think you only expected to find men here. Dressed as you are, no man could ignore you or help but feeling you like men's attention. And given this is an African hangout, you knew that there would be several African men, men who would find you attractive, particularly as you are now," he explained.

Amy's legs spreading imperceptibly wider, Bobo gradually and gently pushed his hands higher up her thigh until he got to her hip.

Amy's eyes closed in anticipation as Bobo explored a little more, discovering she wasn't wearing undies as he fondled the area near the outer regions of her pubic hair. Her legs continued to widen a little, then she realzed what she'd been doing and then opened her eyes again.

She discovered all the men had slowly started to rub their crotches a little while Bobo's hand had basically disappeared inside her shorts. Not being able to resist any more, she grabbed Bobo's head by the back with her right hand and pulled it in for a kiss. Bobo reciprocated as his right hand continued to explored her pubes, finding her pussy to be supremely moist, and using his left hand to begin fondling her left breast.

Amy let out a moan while the two kissed, Bobo's hand finding the moist hole and exploring it with his index and middle finger.

The remaining men began undoing their pants and within seconds, six different cocks had met the light of the room, each man essentially gratifying himself at the sight of this blonde whore being finger fucked by Bobo.

Disengaging from the kiss, Bobo decided to pick Amy up and bring her over to the lounge with the couches and chairs. He laid Amy down on the leather couch in the middle and then proceeded to pull down her shorts with no resistance.

There was a collective gasp as all the men noticed she had literally no tan line. Her pelvis, her ass, all of it was essentially the same color as the rest of her body. Bobo meanwhile leaned in to Amy's pussy and immediately began to eat her good.

Amy was unaccustomed to this kind of worship. She was used to doing all the work in the Congo. Sucking cock, being pussy-ready was second nature at this point. Still, she welcomed the oral gift Bobo presented, meanwhile watching the rest of the men as they slowly stroked their well-endowed packages.

Bobo, after taking time penetrating her hole with his large tongue for the better part of five minutes, began to finger her again with two fingers, eventually upgrading to three, while he licked on her clit in an effort to bring Amy to orgasm. It didn't take long as it had been a few days since Amy had gotten her fix and her pent up sexual energy had been suppressed. All the men watched in amazement as this hot young thing gyrated on Bobo's fingers while he licked her spot and she moaned in orgasmic relief.

Lying there, relaxing for a moment, Amy watched as Bobo shed his pants and revealed a standard African cock: eight inches, and half-erect. Amy immediately sprang to, and siting on the edge of the couch, grasped the cock with one hand, balls with the other, and began to lick and suckle on Bobo's manhood.

"Oh yes, Amy, that feels so good. Suck my cock just like that," Bobo cooed.

Amy was ready for this. She couldn't remember the last time she'd gotten fucked. While it seemed like an eternity, it couldn't have been more than 10 or 15 days. What had happened to her since moving to Africa? What was it about the Congo? How had she changed so?

Amy wanted every inch of Bobo's cock in her mouth. She forced her throat onto his cock as it continued to grow hard, expanding even longer than previously. Once erect, Bobo had made it to around 10.5 inches, and thick. Amy could barely get half of it down as she continued to use her throat as a pussy.

Bobo continued to moan as he looked down at this white whore that apparently needed black cock. He let her proceed as she continued to get his cock off. It wasn't the first time he'd been pleasured by a white slut, but he didn't remember any of them being this beautiful. enthusiastic and greedy.

Amy could feel Bobo's cock begin to stiffen even more, his balls beginning to tighten, as he began to thrust into her wanting mouth, eventually erupting into a massive jet of semen that seemed to flow without ceasing. Amy managed to hold on tight and drink it all as it flowed ribbon after ribbon of musky milk. Bobo grabbed her head as he fucked the last few drops of cum into her throat, revelling in each thrust, eventually pulling out and finding no residue to be seen. She'd drank it all.

Bobo stood off to the side while the rest of the men gazed down at Amy. She smiled generally at them, the hazed lusty look permanently etched onto her face. She held her hand out as if to beckon any of them in. Then she decided to crouch on the floor amongst them while they continued to lightly jack off. Eventually they encircled Amy as she proceeded to blow each of them alternately, enjoying the different shapes and sizes of the endowed gang bang group of Africans.

She proceeded to suck the men off for a good ten minutes, being well practiced at cock sucking, and being horny as hell. Eventually, she looked back at the man who had his hand on her pussy, rubbing her while he'd been rubbing his cock, and she raised her ass a little and bent over some more, and then looked at his cock, as if to to communicate, "fuck my pussy."

Not being stupid, he positioned himself behind her and positioned his 8" cock at her hole, and easily glided it to the hilt inside of Amy's hot hole.

"Oh," she cooed, "that's so nice. Just how I like it."

This man was surprised by how accommodating her pussy was. He began to fuck her with deep strokes which her pussy seemed made for it. Meanwhile, she continued to focus on one cock to suck while stroking two other cocks. It wasn't long before this first man had cum deep in Amy's blonde pussy, and even quicker for a second cock to fill the void.

This new man propped Amy up into the doggystyle position. This forced her to be unable to stroke two cocks at once, but she was still able to suck a cock and take his cock in classic spitroast formation. Both men tried in earnest to put as much cock inside as her body would permit. And she took it like a champ, getting double-stuffed by two thick African meat sticks. Amy was in seventh heaven as she was transported back to mother Africa, her new home away from home.

The man fucking Amy from behind couldn't help but noticed that Amy's asshole may have had some mileage on it. He spat on her ass as he continued to fuck her, then slowly swirled a finger on her rosebud while he continued to fuck her. She made no protest as he and the oral intruder continued to fill Amy with more meat than most women can possibly handle. After a moment, he pushed his left thumb slowly into her sphincter, still no resistance or protest, and then proceeded to go deeper and deeper until his thumb was fully inserted inside her rectum. He continued to bang out his nut with his thumb deep inside her until his cock erupted hard inside her pussy. Amy loved the feeling of a stiffening cock as it gave up the goods in climax, her pussy growing ever wetter in accomodation of her new friends.

The latest bloke dismounted Amy and was quickly replaced by another man who'd yet to get a good piece of the action. On the smallish side, he inserted his throbbing member into her gaping pussy, finding no resistance and limited friction. His cock started to go limp despite a willing heart and appetite for fucking. He pulled out while another man replaced him nearly immediately.

This latest man was well-endowed and hard, filling her void better than the last. He proceeded to fuck Amy's wet hole hard and fast as she felt another orgasm begin to well inside her loins. Amy tried to keep sucking the cock in her mouth, however it became challenging with the man inside her pussy getting so rambunctious. The man in her mouth got the point and positioned her head in his hands such that she wouldn't accidentally fall off of his cock. He held her head in place good while he continued to fuck her throat good and deep.

Amy looked like a real piece of meat as these two dark men continued to use her like the sex toy she'd been transforming into. Her beautiful tanned body stood in awe-inspiring contrast with her naturally blonde hair with these African natives as a backdrop. Out of context one would have no other thought than they were still there in mother Africa, cradle of civilization, doing as their ancestors, propagating the species the old fashioned way...like a wild pack of animals satisfying their primal urges. Amy's beautiful coconuts swayed beautifully as the man in behind persistently rammed her again and again.

The man in her throat started to climax due to the enhanced satisfaction of isolating her head in his hands and from the better friction his new head hold was provided him. Amy started to climax while his stiffening cock released its heavy load. Amy's pussy tightened around the cock inside of her, causing him to reach orgasm as well. Ah, just like the good old days in the village... more cock than most women can handle, all for her, with loads of sweet African cum to boot. She reveled in the validation as demonstrated by the seven men, their hard cocks, their ready semen from their full balls...

Three guys were left, with one lying on the couch beckoning her over to straddle him and his waiting hard on. She happily obliged. Her pussy was conditioned over 9+ months of non-stop black cock. His large cock slid right in thanks to her conditioned hole, and all the combined juices of ejaculate and pussy juice.

Amy began to grind up and down guiding this new cock in and out with her hips. Meanwhile a second cock showed up for her mouth. She stopped working her hips to focus on sucking leaving the work to the man below. Her ass was left exposed, her pucker exposed and observably experienced in taking cock. The third and final cock belonged to the man who had failed to stay erect earlier. Frustrated but optimistic, he spat on his hand, massaged the natural lubricant along his mostly average shaft, and pressed his thick bulb at her used hole as she expertly put up no resistance and it entered to add to the other hard specimens taking advantage of the easy and welcome opportunity.

The remaining four men made no secret of using their phones to memorialize the moment, three black cocks owning this fine young blonde who enthusiastically sucked and presented ass for their pleasure. She began to feel the orgasm welling up once again, relishing in the lusty delight of one black cock in each of her holes, delighting further knowing that more men were spectating at the display.

Amy orgasmed hard with the three cocks working her sex. Suddenly, the men agreed to finish off bukkake style. They all pulled out, beckoning Amy to kneel in the center. She complied and kneeled in the center of the three men as they began to stroke their cocks and knelt tongue out, mouth wide with the first penis shooting its load across her face. She laughed in desire as he presented his cock to her mouth and she sucked out the rest of the cum from his balls, swallowing every drop.

The next man began to cum, hitting her on the neck and shoulders. Again, while she began to get covered more and more by cum, she suckled this second cock as he emptied all remaining semen. After pulling out, the third, anal cock, shot on Amy's tits before Amy caught his cock in her mouth ATM style. Like a pro, she dutifully sucked while he fucked his wad as deep in her mouth as was feasible.

After the last cock, the group gave a hearty applause for their unexpected friend who had performed marvelously. She smiled and like a real slut scooped the remaining man juice from her face, shoulders and breasts and sucked it off of her hands and fingers. Just for fun, they decided to line up three exposed cocks on her right and three on her left while the seventh man took a picture of the seven of them, only her face exposed of the group. "Souvenir!" they jokingly exclaimed amongst each other and to Amy, proud of their English and humor.

The visit had been worth it for Amy and she'd made a point of going back a few more times before her home visit had concluded. Each visit oddly enough was accompanied by more and more men.

Four weeks later, kissing her family goodbye at the airport, a steady flow of tears was shared by all as Amy walked through security. She knew it would be a while until she saw them again. Little did she know she would be making an extended stay in the Congo, and she wouldn't see her darling children until they were old enough to travel alone. Amy was African now. Her new mission was to connect with African men, bring them release while achieving personal satisfaction, and ultimately bear more African children. Uninhibited, free and unfettered, the worries and woes of the US and her religion would be left behind indefinitely. On to a new and exciting life as a blonde black cock whore.

ifry
ifry
407 Followers