All Comments on 'Amy's Descent into Debauchery Ch. 05'

by ifry

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

Good grief.

This is obviously written by someone who has no idea what live means.

I would say “do better”; but I honestly don’t think you can. She’s pissed at her husband for having an affair when, by her own admission, she fucked every guy in a 5mile radius?

And the Peace Corp has a very strict “No Fraternization” policy because they could be sued for all sorts of things.

You say she happily left her family behind , that is not the act of a mother or a rational person. Why not just get a divorce so both parties could live their off life. As it was, all she did was abandon her children.

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 2 years ago

This is your dream? What is your worst nightmare?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So what in the hell happened to this new baby. That was glossed over. Just shoot the kid out, drop the weight and get on a plane.

Fabio1972Fabio1972over 2 years ago

Beuatiful and wonderful story, one of best, i have ever read, but would love to know more about Amy African baby, why did she leave in Congo and did not bring with her in US?

KNIGHTHUNTERKNIGHTHUNTERover 2 years ago

Hey, man great story but it would be a great ending if you had a chapter of epilogue, say around 5 years later, Say her daughter visits and loves her mom's style and decides to stay as well.

Just a thought

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Sad

Amy abandons her family by returning to the Congo as little more than a cock slut. She'll probably end up with some horrible disease that will destroy her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Husband has all the cards as there is no child support to pay us y is the unfaithful eive even though husband has an affair with another woman. Amy doesn't have net worth to pay child support including her share of housing expenses and he will push hard for everything jointly owned going to him with she getting virtually nothing.

Amy will be breeding more black babies and falling in love with a black man who will provide her with a hut while Husband's girlfriend gets the better deal living with him and having more kids while Amy becomes a dlut for black cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous