All Comments on 'Amy's Fascination Ch. 06'

by MontanoIR

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love the preg risk

What is happenign to Janice? Perhaps you can create a story line just for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Keep going the story is excellent

I am waiting for more

chief573chief573over 5 years ago
This has got to be the hottest series running on Literotica right now

And we have so much to look forward to. Amy is already cutting off Trent and pretty soon he is going to get suspicious. She may need to use BJ to keep him in line and reserve her womb for Treyvon. I can see a baby in their future, maybe several...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Do not like the river in Egypt

Wish Amy would not deny her husband sex. Her lover has a bigger penis, bigger testicles, more sperm and he brings her to orgasm. Husband also has a vasectomy. Give him the delusion of a chance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amy's future

In future chapters, I'd like to see Amy anally sodomized with Treyvon cumming in her asshole.

Also like to see Treyvon take Amy to a friend's house where she would be fucked in all three holes by dozens of black men. She would also receive lots of cum facials and cum baths.

Still later, Amy would be " forced " to eat the pussies of many of Treyvon's black girl-friends and to be fucked by their strap-ons.

Still later, Amy would learn how to drink Treyvons's urine; learn to love it & beg for gallons more.

When Amy's marriage was on the rocks, she would be taken to a house, gang-banged and then auctioned off, the high bidder taking her to his house where she would fucked a hundred times a day for several years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please do more chapters

I love all these chapters so far. Please leave more. Some of these chapters hit home. My wife also has a black baby from a bbc she fucked for 3 years as we were married. My little white dick is only allowed to fuck her 2 times a month the rest of the fucks she gets is from bbc she meets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bred

Can't wait for this bitch to be huge with her black baby belly

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
terrific

loving your writing, please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why pregnancy???

Why is it that the "morning after pill" is not considered an option. Is it because of the perception that only uninformed (uneducated or ignorant) females end up in such pregnant situations?

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

ha ha ha ha! What the F? No stars, no not one!

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 1 year ago

I LOVED this story cause I LOVE when the Man I with FILLS my Pussy with his Cum like Amy likes. I'm such a Hoe for the Man I'm with now. He ALWAYS sends me home with a Pussy FULL of His CUM and I LOVE it. It was FUN to when I knew some the Mens I was with were going to CUM IN me or when I told them wasnt a GOOD Time to CUM IN me but they still did. I got some my Beautiful kids because Mens I was with or just got there Turn IN me didnt care wearing nothing or asking if I was On the PILL and just Came IN me a Few times with the Other Mens there. Yeah I had my Crazy times like that. :-)

kc096pickc096pic8 months ago

So predictable from the moment he entered her

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMontanoIR@MontanoIR
781 Followers
Protip: don't listen to anonymous trolls in internet comment sections. I didn't die of coronavirus. Being locked down with my girlfriend means I have almost no time to write. Chapter 18 has been submitted for review. I will continue to work on this story until it is finished, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES