All Comments on 'Amy's Fascination Ch. 08'

by MontanoIR

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
chief573chief573over 5 years ago
So glad to see the next chapter...

...and it was worth the wait. The Treyvon character is a sexual superhuman and ought to be impossible to be believed. But the single-minded way he goes about owning Amy and her womb seems to overcome all that.

Please more, and sooner rather than later!

auhound49auhound49over 5 years ago
EXPAND THIS!

Ther are two other sluts, Janice and Mara - both need to be black bred as well. How about writig more about them, or giving them their own stories?

MORE PLEASE!

corruptedcuckcorruptedcuckover 5 years ago

Love this story soooo much! Looking forward to Trent finding out and hopefully be encouraging too!

federiquitofederiquitoover 5 years ago

Sex only with Treyvon, the story has become a bit boring and monotonous, new black males are required.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Good stories need some anal sex included.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 1 year ago

I LOVED this story. There was a Older Black Man my first I called Daddy that I wanted so Bad to let him Do what ever he wanted and I always just naturaly told him to CUM IN me cause I knew he liked that. He never wore nothing or used Condoms with me and I wasnt on no pill. I was with Him for a long while but there was other Mens and specialy a Man that was my Mommas boyfriend who was getting with me when I was home and she was at work or passed out from Drinking and Smoking to much with him and his friends.

I just remember saying to my OG Daddy to CUM IN me and he liked it. He taught me that Black Mens like him LOVE hearing a white girl like me Ask and Want there CUM dumped in my white Pussy. I got use to telling him to CUM IN me SOooo much that I even done it with Other Black boyfriends and Mens he set me up with who was friends of his and some his Brothers and Cousins even.

I had my Babies with Mens asking them for there Cum and even though I not with none there Dads or was for long after they got me Pregnant I still liked the Feeling of being Pregnant and after having my first Baby thats ALL I wanted and didnt mind after when a New Black Lover was to CUM IN me and even just using me at a Party or when I just hooked up with a Man I met where I was Dancing at or in some Bar when I just was hanging out and they picked me up for the night or part of it just like Amy is doing.

I cant wait to read more and liked this story SOooo Much cause it so like me except I never been Married and not with to many Other Mens just Mostly Black Mens and my Kids Dads ALL been Black.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMontanoIR@MontanoIR
Protip: don't listen to anonymous trolls in internet comment sections. I didn't die of coronavirus. Being locked down with my girlfriend means I have almost no time to write. Chapter 18 has been submitted for review. I will continue to work on this story until it is finished, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES