All Comments on 'Amy's Gift'

by Marc DeLancy

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
ok story

if you like this kind which im sorry to say i dont.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Excellent

Very well written. No grammatical groaners, well-drawn characters in a realistic situation.

Best of all, this is how it really happens.

The graphic sex was appropriate, and tasteful (tasty!)

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Another stroke story about three ways

Another fantasy of a couple that are friends and start their own little group sex. No loving wives or any kind of love. Not anything of a married couple in love.

The writing that I did skim seemed good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
There's nothing like...

"The feeling of being filled by two hard socks at the same time."

Have get those socks pretty crusty to get them hard though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Well done.

Well done...length perfect-of story and cocks. Keep up the good work!

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeabout 18 years ago
Great story

Wife sharing as it should be. All consensual. No one humiliated or got hurt. No sneaking around on anyone. Scott, Lee, and Amy were all in agreement. No intimidation.No wimp cuckolding shit either.

I would doubt in real life though that this type of thing could ever happen because of the green eyed monster, jealousy. Amy might have learned to like the big cock of Scott and would secretly meet Lee on the side even after he re-married. That would not be a good thing unless they agreed to swing.

In the story there were only threesomes and both Amy and lee respected Scott being there and really controlling the scene.

Great writing and love to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Beyond Caring About Anything

Superb writing skills absorbed in a singular theme of not exactly 3somes - not the way it was written.

It was a story of a husband priming up then offering his wife to a hemungus cock on his bestest friend while he watched the gigundus cock swell her cunt. 3 Some - give it up.

Glorified self cuckolding "not done" on his part to salve his friends feeling toward life and women, that was a shell game, but to bring to life the priming pre-sell he made to her for it to happen, so he could take pictures and most of all watch da biggest cock ever take her higher and deeper than he ever could or would for ever and ever!

Gosh did she love her wimp for pimping her out - Love??? - Respect him ???? Are you kidding - now she could take anything on with him watching most of the time - at least until she could find a pimp she could respect under her roof.

Sweet story when understood for what it was. HUH

Writer - please give them thought to another theme - where you could give us reason to respect a character or two plus the writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Flawless

This story is in a whole category of its own in terms of quality. I love this site all around, but this REALLY stands out. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please

Disregard the hateful posts. Well done all around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What a load of mindless crap!!!!

You call this a story?? OK for a mental asylum!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
He wanted his wife stretched out and used up?

This is so far into the fantasy realm as to make Sarah plain look like presidential material!

Why would a husband want his wife stretched out had used up by another guy with a much bigger cock? She would just get loose and useless for him. So I don't buy it, I don't believe they would live happily ever after, I do believe Scott would be so much better off divorcing cheating Amy.

And to the author, here's a litmus test for your plots: reverse the characters, have a hot woman with a tight ass, long legs, and big tits drop by. Have Scott bang her to help her feel god. Have Scott suggest a hot threesome. Have Scott masturbate to her memory in front of Amy. So, does that sound hot? Does that sound like a fantasy come true?

Literotica needs a loving husbands section where man sluts can get equal time over the she slut stories.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
The Clarks were new empty nesters.

Gross 1*

VaalseunVaalseunover 10 years ago
My fantacy

Loved the story. Would love to do a mfm 3sum with my girl. Dunno if she'll ever agree to it, but I keep hoping

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thumbs down.....

A story for losers......

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
No Marc

Your story of a wife turning whore and.making her husband a cuck was not stimulating at all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous