Amy's Houseguest Pt. 03

Story Info
Amy and her mother continue to obey.
1.4k words
4.43
52.4k
48

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat back on the king sized bed Jenny had walked me over to and watched as this sexy Asian MILF began to pull out toy after toy from a chest under her bed. Some rope, another large dildo, a Hitachi wand. Jenny's collection was quite impressive.

"Jenny, explain yourself, what does your usual sex life look like with all these toys?"

"Usually I use them on myself and my husband Master. The only way he can cum is if I dominate him and tease while he's died up. It's so embarrassing how pathetic he can be"

"Does dominating him get you off Jenny?"

"Sometimes, but it was all his idea. He bought all these things. He's not even home most of the time to use them." She said as she pushed the chest back under the bed.

"Jenny," I looked her in the eye pushing my thoughts onto her once more "nothing in the world gets you hornier than punishing your daughters sexually. Seeing them humiliated by your hand or mine is enough for you to come to the edge of orgasm. From now on whenever your husband is out you will take joy in fucking your daughters however you deem fit. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master. I understand. I will punish my daughter's tits and pussies. I will tie them up and fuck them my strap-on and dildos until they cum all themselves. I will have them lick and suck me until I cum on their cute little faces. I will obey"

I smiled at Jenny's interpretation of my commands. "Tell me about your other daughter before Amy comes back"

"My oldest daughter's name is Joy, she goes to university nearby but still lives here. She's much more conservative than Amy is, I don't think she's ever had sex. Her breasts are smaller than ours are and she's not confident or outgoing like Amy. She's slim though, with a nice body and has slightly curly hair."

"She sounds lovely Jenny." I was looking forward to meeting Joy now and continuing this family fun with all three of them, but for now Amy and Jenny were more than enough to keep me occupied.

"Amy!" Jenny yelled sharply as her daughter walked through the door, cleaned off but still wearing her slutty schoolgirl outfit. "You dare walk on two legs in front of your Master? On the ground now. You will always crawl in our presence; do you understand me young lady?"

Amy dropped to the ground and began crawling towards us, her breasts almost touching the floor as she came closer. "Yes mom, I understand."

There was a loud crack as Jenny brought the riding crop she had fished out from under the bed onto Amy's backside. Amy yelped in pain. "That's mistress, little slut. I'll ask you again, do you understand?"

Amy breathed in sharply, "yes, mistress!"

Jenny pointed with her crop at the bed, "Up, slut."

"Yes, mistress" Amy crawled up onto the bed smiling as she saw me.

"Crawl over to your Master and take his cock into your mouth"

Amy obeyed, pulling my pants off once more and putting her little teenage mouth over my now very erect cock. Gagging as she took in my cock on her fours, she quickly regained her composure and began to suck, her tongue licking my shaft up and down.

"Is my whore daughter's mouth pleasing you sir?" Jenny asked looking up at me.

"I think she could do better Jenny. She just needs the right coaching and incentives"

Jenny nodded and slapped Amy's ass with the crop once again. "Harder slut! Suck your Master's cock like it's the only thing you can do." Amy groaned in pleasure at the humiliation of sucking me off and her own mother spanking her while she did it.

"Jenny, I think it's time you show Amy just what a wet slut she really is, don't you?"

"Of course Master! As you see fit." Jenny pulled Amy's skirt up and lined her strap-on up with her daughter's now dripping wet pussy. Amy cried out as her mother pushed her toy deep inside her. I reached around Amy's backside and finally untied her loosely fitted blouse, letting her large snow colored breasts bounce freely as she slobbered over my cock. Unaccustomed to having her mother's rather large dildo sliding in and out of her, Amy's cock sucking grew more and more sloppy by the second.

"Amy, look at me" I said, grabbing her chin. "You're going to rub your tits all over my cock until I cum all over your face and then you're going to squirt all over your mother as she fucks you."

Her face lit up, "Yes! Yes Master. Please use my tits for your pleasure Master. Oh God Master I love feeling Mistress inside of me Master. I'm such dirty whore for you Master. I want you to cum all over my body Master!"

"Jenny!" I yelled, "your little daughter slave is talking too much. What are you going to do about it?"

Jenny dropped her crop and began to properly spank Amy with her bare hand. As she slapped her daughter's ass with one hand Jenny grabbed a handful of Amy's long dark hair, "You fucking little fuck pet. You're mommy's kitty fuck pet and cum kittens don't talk! They meow and purr like good fuck kittens. So stop being a naughty fuck kitten!"

For a moment Amy and I shared a look of amusement and confusion at this new kink being brought out of Jenny but only for a second, as Amy dutifully obeyed her owner. Rubbing her breasts up and down on my cock the tight, gorgeous girl began to meow with every new thrust of her mother's.

"Meow! Meow! Meow!" Amy cried out, her girlish voice giving each meow a sexy lilt. Watching Amy debase herself like this was too much for me to handle and I relaxed letting my cum shoot out onto Amy's lovely breasts and face. As soon as my semen struck her tits Amy let out a loud "MEOWRRRR" as she began to cum all over her parent's bed. Liquid gushed from Amy as Jenny pushed her daughter off her toy and watched her cute kitten daughter soil the bedspread in front of her.

"Jenny," I had a wicked idea for the sexy Asian MILF in front of me, "When I snap my fingers, you're going to be a good mommy cat for Amy. A good mommy cat who needs to help clean her wet slutty kitten's pussy and tits with her tongue." I snapped my fingers and watched as Jenny dropped to her fours on the bed and crawled over first to Amy's little pussy, eagerly lapping up her daughters juices with her tongue. "Amy, you can talk once more, why don't you tell me how much you like being licked over?"

"Yes Master, oh thank you Master" Amy licked her lips watching her mother crawl over to her tits, purring as Jenny began lapping up my cum off Amy's breasts. "That's a good mommy cat, thank you so much. Oh god I love feeling your tongue on my breast's mistress. I'm so jealous you get to taste our Master's cum."

"That's a good point Amy. Kiss your mother and taste my cum in her mouth"

"Meow!" Jenny cried as Amy passionately kissed her, her tongue desperately tasting for any remaining cum in her mouth.

"Very, very good ladies. Amy, tell me, what should we do with your sister when she gets home?"

Amy looked up at me, "Oh Master, I want to tie my older sister down and punish her for being such a bitch to me for so long. I want to her humiliated and beg to be fucked like the whore she always accuses me of being. She's such a sanctimonious bitch Master, and Mom always lets her get away with it."

"Jenny, is that true?" I asked, giving the older woman the ability to speak as a human again.

"Yes Master. Joy has always been much better behaved than Amy. She's been respectful of me and of all the rules and guidance I've given her."

"Amy what do you think about that? Answer completely honestly."

"I want Master to humiliate Joy in front of my mother. I want you to make Joy a sex crazed fuck slut and have my mother be there to see it. My mother, not my mistress Master, she must see it with her own mind and watch Joy humiliate herself in front of her. Make her the dirtiest slut you can think of Master and then I want to play with her myself."

Amy smiled and looked at me, incredibly pleased with herself.