Amy's Lays By the Thames - Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I take it you were suitably impressed?" She cooed pleased with the effect it had had on me. She leaned back, her arms behind her head.

"You know, I have an ulterior motive for doing this walk." I said, deciding the time was right.

"Oh, and what's that?" Lydia was suitably intrigued. So I told her, complete with describing the events of the two previous nights. I'd just about finished my tale when a clearly horny Lydia leaned over once more and I was yet again treated to one of her kisses, silencing me mid-sentence in the process. The kiss lasted longer this time and our hands wandered over our bodies as we did so, one of mine lingering on a breast, which was firm. When the kiss ended Lydia stood up, switched off the IPad and extended her hand to me. I took it and after she helped me to my feet, she led me to the door, shutting the light off as we did. We walked up the stairs and into her bedroom. During her trip upstairs, she'd done more than just strip down to her tights. There were two bedside lamps aflame and the sheets, satin no less, had been pulled back. On one of the bedside tables beside the lamp was an array of sex toys including the Rampant Rabbit.

We fell on the bed and resumed kissing and fondling, gasping for breath between kisses. For the first time since we'd began kissing I felt one of Lydia's hands on my pussy, gently stroking my clit up and down with fore & index finger. The sensations on my now very moist pussy were most welcome and pleasing. I began to moan when the opportunity afforded me as I returned the favour. We stayed like this, Lydia atop me, occasionally kissing, rubbing each other's pussies with increasing fervour as our first climax of the evening approached.

"OHHH GOD YESSS!" Lydia was a screamer, bellowing as her orgasm began, mine erupted within me a moment later, sending waves of tingling pleasure ripping through me from the tips of my toes to the top of my head. Lydia was still shaking somewhat from hers long after I'd come down from my orgasmic high.

"Fuck that was good." She remarked when she'd eventually calmed. She once more lay on top of me and we kissed again. I could feel the weight and warmth of her smooth body lying on me, her breasts and nipples pressing into mine and her stockinged legs rubbing up and down against my bare ones.

"I forgot to ask do my tights bother you, would you rather I'd be completely naked like you?" Lydia asked.

"No, hell no, I like tights, stockings, hold-ups, the works."

"Good, it's just I've a fetish for nylons. Regardless of the time of year or the weather, I usually wear a pair of tights. And I especially love wearing them during sex."

Lydia then rolled off me and stretched over to the collection of toys and picked up the Rampant Rabbit placing the head against my labia.

"Ready?" I nodded and she slowly, exquisitely, put it inside me. Her advance was deliberately slow, inch after inch, I could feel my pussy muscles contract around its shaft as it advanced. I squirmed and wriggled from the way it was setting off my nerve endings in that most sensitive of places on the body. Then, I felt the clit-stroking extension make contact with my love-button.

"WHOOPY!" I yelled with a grin on my face.

"You like that, yes?" Lydia asked with a grin on her face. I nodded. "Then you're going to love this." Lydia turned it on and my body jumped as if electrodes had been attached to me.

"ZZZZZZZZZZ" The noise fluctuated in pitch and tenor as Lydia began shafting me with it. She varied the pace of each thrust and how far in she put.

"Ohhh that's great! That feels so great! Don't STOP, whatever you do, DON'T STOP!" I exclaimed, clutching the sheets with my hands for dear live and writhing around in ecstasy from all that Lydia and her toy were giving me.

"Oh, you want me to stop?" She teased and immediately slowed her pace to near halt and turned it off. As I opened my mouth to correct her and plead for it to resume she turned the dial on it and it returned to life. Instead I merely screamed in delight. She would return to this a couple more times over the next few minutes. Eventually I could feel my orgasm beginning to build from deep inside me.

"Ohhh! Ahhh! Mmm! Ahhh!" I suspect that Lydia planned to tease me one more time, but my climax was so sudden it took her by surprise. As I began to come, my spasming pussy muscles began contracting and flexing with such force that Lydia could have let go of the Rampant Rabbit right there and then and it would have continued to shaft me. In fact my spasms were so intense that it seemingly flew out of my pussy, caked in pussy juice and landed on a towel Lydia'd had the foresight to lay down beside me. She eagerly picked the toy up and after switching it off began to lick my discharge clean off it.

"It's my turn." I declared with purpose.

"Be my guest." Lydia replied, doubtless pun fully intended. As we were in the process of changing places we shared another great kiss, this time with the faint taste of my salty pussy juices emanating from her mouth. Lydia lay down on her back, head on pillow, legs spread, exposing her fine pussy. I lent down and lapped at her clit and lips for a minute or two before introducing the Rampant Rabbit to her. I placed the 'glans' against her lips and held it there.

"Push it in." She pleaded. I allowed a sneer to grace my features for a moment.

"What do you say?" I asked.

"Please?" Lydia's pleaded. I smiled and inserted, inch by inch, the toy into her, stopping only when the extension was firmly pressed against her clit. I waited a moment and then, switching the toy on, I began shafting her in and out, in and out with gusto.

"Mmm!", Lydia purred over and over as I shafted her. I tried to vary my approach.

Sometimes I'd shaft her slowly maybe five or six times, letting go in deep, and then others I would do it really quickly. These variations seemed to please her and the combined stimulation of both her clit and the insides of her pussy simply drove her to the pinnacles of delight.

"Ohhh! Ohhh! Oooo!" She began pushing down with her pelvis, against my strokes in order to get better contact between the toy and her bits, pressing her clit down on the tail-like extension.

"That's it hold it there, I so want to feel it!" She demanded. I duly obliged, but only for a moment and forced her to pushed down further. My intent was to prolong her agonies. Then after I felt she'd been strung out enough I leaned over and asked if she was ready.

"I want to CUM!" She yelled. Smiling, I intensified my thrusting in and out of her, the shaft of the rabbit positively glistening with Lydia's juices, coating my fingers.

"Oooo! Oooo! Yes! Yes! I'm cumming! I'm CUMMMINNNNGGGG!!" Her body jerked and spasmed so much at one point I feared she was having a fit or seizure. Thankfully she calmed down and after a few moments of shaking declared that it was sublime. We both started laughing and I positively collapsed onto her, exhausted.

We cuddled for a while until I felt my pussy begin to twitch again, ready and eager for more action. Again there was the great kissing, with me tracing my lips across hers. I repeated the process with my tongue which she really appreciated. She then turned once more to her toy stash and produced a dark-purple Feeldoe dildo.

"Ever try one of these?" She asked waving it about. I said that I had and liked them. She gently inserted the smaller, egg-shaped end into her cunt; clearly she was going to take the 'male' role in the fuck to come.

"How do you want me?" I asked playfully.

"On all fours." Her voice had a commanding tone. She definitely regarded herself as being the dominant one in the bedroom and was eager to reclaim that dominance and control which she'd briefly lost when I used her own sex toy on her. I dutifully got onto all-fours, legs slightly splayed and thrust my ass into the air. I looked over my shoulder as best I could and saw her approach, her purple phallus dangling between her black, sheer-stockinged thighs.

She pressed herself up against me and I could feel the tip of her Feeldoe against my pussy-lips. And then, it broke through the lips and soon filled up a goodly portion of my love-canal. She held it in place for a moment or two before she placed her hands on the sides of my bum and began moving back and forth. Oh how that wonderful toy just glided in and out of my pussy, already stretched and slick with my juices from our previous activities. This time there was very little variation in her rhythm as she fucked me with the 'doe. This is was in great part due to the sensations the smaller end embedded in her own cunt were giving her.

"Oooo! Ahhh!" We both exclaimed in unison as the shafting continued. I began pushing back against her to get the fullest possible exposure to all that it had to offer. As this was going on I could hear the bed creaking and the wooden headboard was banging in metronomic tempo with the exquisite pounding I was receiving from Lydia. These noises, just as much as the moaning, groaning, and heavy breathing issuing from our mouths was turning me on.

I could feel my next orgasm building up and was eager to embrace it, but then, inexplicably Lydia stopped mid thrust. I trued to push back along the shaft, but Lydia was too quick for me and withdrew completely.

"Lie on your back." She commanded. Even as I changed my position, Lydia was busying herself. She'd climbed from the bed and was rummaging around inside one of the drawers of a chest of drawers identical to the one in my room. Before I lay down completely I caught a glimpse of the drawer's contents. It was her sock drawer. From it Lydia extracted two pairs of black stockings, one sheer, and one opaque.

"Do you want us to put these on?" I asked. Lydia merely smiled and instead she approached the bed and tied one end of each of the opaques onto a bed post and then took hold of one of my ankles.

"You want to tie me up and fuck me?"

"Is that okay with you?" Lydia asked. I don't usually go into bondage, but my cunt ached for another climax and it wouldn't be the first time I'd done such a thing with a stranger on a one night stand.

"Okay." I agreed.

"Don't worry, I'll untie you once we're finished." Lydia assured me. She soon bound both my ankles and the swiftly repeated the process with the sheer ones and my wrists. Satisfied I was bound securely she quickly re-entered me, my slick cunt offering no resistance.

She propped herself up as if to do press-ups and with her face inches above mine, began to once more shaft me. This time she soon built up a rhythm, all the while staring at me with an enigmatic smile on her face, worthy of La Giaconda. Every so often as she humped me Lydia would lean down and deliver a lingering kiss. After only a couple of minutes of this my cunt and I were soon at the same point in the orgasmic cycle they'd been before Lydia had pulled out and bound me.

"Oh God Lydia! Ahhh! Oh God, I can't last much-Oooo-longer before I burst!" I announced.

"Like-Ahhh-Wise! Ohhh! Ohhh!" She agreed between gasps. There was a sudden intensification of her thrusts that saw my back arch and my wrists and ankles strain at their leashes. Lydia's back to, was arched and her head thrown back with a look of sublime agony etched on it. Sweaty, brows, narrow-slitted eyes and pursed lips.

"YAHHH!" She cried as her third orgasm of the evening (fourth if you count the one in the bath) ripped through her.

"OOOO LYDIA! I'M GO'NNA CUMMM!" I shrieked out my own scream of ecstasy as a volcano of pent up passion vented itself through out my body in wave after wave of muscular contractions and relaxations. I could feel my juices spurting over Lydia's plastic cock and spill onto the sheets, and I didn't care as I was too busy seeing stars.

"Now that was something." I stated after we'd come down from our shared orgasmic high.

"That's the understatement of the year." Lydia said. She pulled out of me, the Feeldoe hanging down with my nectar dribbling down on the sheets. Lydia rose from the bed, removed the toy and went into the bathroom with both it and the Rampant Rabbit. I heard running water and when she returned she was rubbing the toys in a bath towel.

She put all of them away in one of the drawers of her bedside cabinet and then turned to me.

"You look a picture lying there like that. But don't worry I won't take one. We both like to keep this side of ourselves to ourselves." She soon untied me and after putting the stockings away and removing her tights - which had neither laddered nor frayed, once more disappeared into the bathroom. I followed this time and saw her ball-up and deposit the tights into a laundry basket. She douched herself with a wet flannel and after she washed it out I did the same. As I did so Lydia sat on her loo and relieved herself. I followed suit and trailed her back into her bedroom. The bedclothes were a tangled mess with damp stains comprising a mixture of sweat and cum. Lydia gave a little sigh.

"This part is like doing the washing up without a dishwasher after a great meal." Lydia then proceeded to strip the bed -- save a mattress protector -- of its clothes. She walked over to the chest of drawers and took out replacement sheets, though not satin or silk this time, just cotton with a duvet. I pitched in and helped her change the bedclothes.

After discarding the soiled sheets in her clothes basket Lydia climbed into bed. For some reason I thought it more appropriate to use the bed I'd paid for than Lydia's,

"Nonsense," She said patting the side of the bed next to her, duvet down, "Its saves on the washing. I can leave the same bedclothes on that bed for my next guests. There's a couple of newlyweds who are walking the Thames Trail to Abingdon, due here tomorrow." I climbed beneath the sheets. They felt cool and crisp unsurprisingly.

"This couple they wouldn't hail from Hereford and be called Joe & Mel?" I asked. Lydia turned out the lights and settled down in the bed, encircling me with her arms.

"Yes why?" She asked. I laughed and told her that they were the couple I'd shagged the previous evening in the tent. I also told her about what they'd probably been up to today since I left them after breakfast.

"Umm, As I indicated, I'm not above having the odd cock, especially if it's 'the price of admission' to some pussy, so maybe I'll treat them to a night out." We both giggled. As our laughter died away Lydia asked how she ranked on my bed-partners to date. I was able to truthfully reply she was the best.

12