Amy's Lays By the Thames - Day 06-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it slut, keep it up, don't even take a breath, just get me off!"

"Yes Madam." I stammered out as I managed to break momentary contact with her quim. Eventually, my efforts began paying off and with a succession of sharp breaths that had me worried that she was having a heart attack, she let fly with a shriek of her own as her body began convulsing and I got pelted in the face with warm, salty liquid which I hoped was cum.

"YEEEAAAAAAA!!!!"

Silence reigned for a couple of minutes. Angela released my head and I slumped backwards until only my head and shoulders were on the bed.

"That took a lot out of me." I said when I'd sufficiently recovered.

"I'm not surprised, what with all that hiking you've been doing with that pack on your back." Angela replied. She helped me back on the bed and we spooned for a while. The would-be dominatrix of minutes earlier was now a tender lover. I asked her about that.

"Just dirty talk. I get carried away sometimes when I'm having fun." She explained. She gently lifted my chin up and kissed me, softly on the lips, her tongue slowly entered my mouth. I responded in kind. When we broke the kiss. She swung her legs off the bed and made for the trunk at the end of it. I rolled over on my back and propped myself up by my elbows. By then the lid had been raised and I couldn't see her.

"Close your eyes." She commanded, "Don't open them until I say so." Intrigued I did as she asked and for good measure lay face down on the bed. Behind me I heard a slight squeaking noise followed by a click as the Angela closed the trunk and then the sound of the bathroom door opening.

"You can open them now." She called from there as the door was closing. I did so and rolled back onto my back. A moment later Angela flung the bathroom door open and strode into the room.

"Ta-Dah!" She was wearing a black strap-on dildo, which was easily the biggest I'd seen in 'the flesh'. It positively shone and glistened, even in the ambient lighting of the cabin. I estimated it to be around ten inches long to the hilt, maybe even eleven and had a slightly bigger girth than 'Big Richard'. She walked to the bed and climbed on and began kissing me. I felt the rubberised plastic against my body as she lay next to me.

"May I?" I asked. She rolled onto her back to let me examine it. It had a slight curve to it and was a faithful reproduction of the male organ, complete with all the ridges and indentations. A closer peak beneath the harness revealed it was a 'couples' strap-on meaning there was something to pleasure the wearer as well as the receiver. In this case a plate that rubbed against the wearer's clit.

"So, are you up for it?" Angela asked. Was I ever?

"Bring it on." I said enthusiastically. I lay back and spread my legs. Meanwhile Angela leaned over me and reached for the top drawer of the bedside cabinet on the right-hand side of the bed. She extracted a bottle and the dong was soon drenched in lube, as was my pussy.

"Too much?" She asked.

"One way to find out." I said.

Angela smiled broadly and hunched over me, one hand bracing herself against the mattress, the other grasping the dildo's hilt. I could feel the fake glans pressing against my lubed-up pussy lips and then Angela lurched forward and the dildo effortlessly slid inside me. It felt good to say the least and I gasped audibly, loudly in seventh heaven. A smile quickly appeared on my face and Angela kissed me, though a little harder and with less tenderness.

"Alright bitch, are you ready for this monster fucking I'm going to give you?" 'Madam' was obviously back.

"Yes Madam." I said, positively drooling. Angela then began thrusting in and out of me with real gusto. I was soon gasping and groaning as she did so and the headboard began banging against the bulkhead.

"Feel free to make as much noise as you like. With the portholes and skylight closed and covered, very little sound escapes here. So come on bitch, lets hear you scream.

"Ohhh yes! Oh yes! Ahhh! Ahhh! Oooo! Fuck me hard Madam! I've been a very naughty bitch, very naughty indeed!" She loved the mixture of noises and dirty talk that spilled like a babbling brook from my mouth. This certainly had a stimulating effect on Angela who began fucking me even harder and deeper. For her part, she too was groaning and grunting from her clit being rubbed every time she made a thrust. Her head was tilted up, which essentially went forward and like mine her face was a grimace, sweat pouring of it from her exertions, her eyes practically closed.

"Mmm! Oooo! Ahhh! Take it -- Ohhh -- bitch-whore! Take it!" For my part the tingly sensations were incredible and if I'd not been pinned under Angela, I would surely have shimmied and wriggled my way off the bed and onto the floor. I also began pushing back against Angela's thrusts, which impacted both what I was feeling, and clearly Angela, who's gasps were increasing and based on her initial climax of the evening was close, much closer than me.

"AHHH SHIT YEAHHH!" She squealed and shuddered above me. And then, nothing, no more thrusting. Moments away from my own climax, the selfish old dyke had stopped.

"You haven't cum yet, eh?" She asked.

"No, madam." I admitted.

"Would you like me to finish you off with this?" She was referring to the dong.

"Yes, please madam. I want you to make me cum again with that big black cock of yours." With a cruel smile she resumed thrusting, slowly at first, in part because her clit was apparently still sensitive from her own clitoral climax, but she soon quickened her pace again and got me to the edge.

"OOO! YES! I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

The orgasm was positively wrung out of me by Angela and her monster latex prick. As I began to come down from my climax Angela withdrew and fell onto the bed beside me.

"Phew. I didn't think I had it in me. If I still smoked I'd light one up about now." She added. We both grinned and shared a great kiss.

Day Eight Tuesday

I woke up to find Angela was not beside me in bed and all the covers turned down from the portholes, including the one above my side of the bed. Meanwhile daylight streamed in through the now re-opened skylight. I got up and stared back at the war zone that the bed had become. I could make out the dry patches from our bodily fluids and took to the bathroom. I had a very nice, warm shower, standing in the bath tub and returned to the main cabin, towelling myself down. I found Angela, wearing denim dungarees over a t-shirt, her Breton fisherman's cap and a pair of black flats. Rosie the dog at her side.

"Morning sleepy head." She said cheerfully. She took the dog off the leash and it walked up to me, mewling pathetically as it did so. I bent down and gave her a good rubbing on her head between her eyes.

"Morning," I replied, "I hope you don't mind but I took a shower."

"That's what its there for." Angela noted, "Breakfast?" She asked. Without waiting for my answer she set to work in the kitchen. I finished drying and then feeling a little stiff I assumed some yoga positions. By the time I was feeling loose and supple again breakfast was ready. Still in the bath towel, I sat opposite Angela and ate a breakfast of scrambled eggs, slightly burnt toast and a bowl of muesli, finished off with a mug of sweet tea and a custard crème biscuit. We talked as we ate, Angela again apologising if she'd been too rough the night before or too insulting with her dirty talk. She explained she got carried away and that I was only her second sexual conquest this year (In recent years due to the Pandemic she'd had none). I was again able to reassure her that nothing was wrong and that I had thoroughly enjoyed myself. I offered to help her make the bed but Angela said she'd sort it out herself. I applied toiletries, dressed, gathered my things together and said goodbye to her and the dog. I returned to sunlight and rejoining the path, made my way at a brisk walking pace away from the houseboat. Angela was alright, all said and done, but she was the first lay I'd had on the trip that I'd not exchanged contact details with and had no real desire to see again. It was what it was.

12