Gateway Lesbian

Story Info
Her first time with an experienced lesbian.
3.1k words
4.62
18.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met her in the middle of fall, when the weather was just starting to cool down. I was in the library, reworking chemistry problems late at night. She was standing by a shelf, juggling heavy books while she read off her phone. The library was nearly empty, but she dropped her books down on my table, demanding my attention. I had already been sneaking glances at her, and she must have noticed me.

"Is that organic chem?" she asked, eyeing my textbook.

"Uh, yeah," I said, not sure if she was just being polite or actually wanted to talk.

"I figured. A chem class your first semester is rough."

I nodded, not wanting to admit how much I was struggling to this confident stranger.

"You know, I have some old notes in my dorm if you want them. I don't really have any use for them," she said, smiling warmly at me.

"Really? I mean, you don't need to do that," I said, stumbling over my words.

"Really! It's not a big deal, I'm happy to help."

I smiled weakly at her, shy but a little bit excited.

"I'm parked right outside, we can head over now if you want. It's too late for you to be out, anyways," she told me, standing and picking up her stack of books, all while making eye contact.

"Okay, if you don't mind-"

"Let me give you a ride, babe," she said, cutting me off in a low, sweet voice.

Things changed so quickly. I had never been into a woman before, and all my exes and hookups had been with guys in high school. But suddenly, I felt myself blushing and turned on, just at being called "babe" by a woman.

I followed her like a lost puppy as she walked up to the desk to check out her books. Without even thinking it through, I grabbed her stack of books, my knees sagging under the weight.

"Oh, you don't have to do that-- Wait, what's your name again?" she asked as she watched me act like it wasn't heavy.

"It's Emma. And really, let me help. You're doing so much for me," I said, turning my body so she couldn't try to grab the stack from my arms.

"Well, thank you, Emma. I'm Naomi," she said, smiling in a knowing way. I blushed a little more and waited for her to guide me to her car.

The wind was cool against my warm face as we walked to her old but well taken care of Toyota. She unlocked it and opened the backseat door for me.

"Just toss those on the floor. Thank god I cleaned in here last weekend," Naomi said, opening up the passenger seat door for me before getting in and starting the car.

She was a good driver, flipping through radio stations while she kept one hand on the steering wheel. The slight bumps in the roads and jostling of the car made me aware of how turned on I had become, and it started to dawn on me how ridiculously attracted I was to Naomi. My eyes flitted from her long fingers, still resting on the radio dial, to her lips, full and moving slightly as she mouthed the words to Raspberry Beret. I couldn't look away from her, even as I was questioning why I was so drawn to her. Since when was I into girls? How could I not have noticed?

My thoughts were cut off by her soft voice, though her eyes were thankfully still on the road and not able to see my mine roaming.

"How old are you, Emma?"

"I just turned nineteen a couple weeks ago," I said, realizing how gross it was to be thirsting over a stranger like this.

"Ah, okay. I'm twenty," she said, the visible corner of her mouth turning up. I was still staring at her lips. When we finally got to her dorm, the minutes long drive feeling like hours, she parked and turned to look at me. I averted my eyes, trying to understand why I found the act of her parking so hot.

"Emma, are you okay? I can take you to get something to eat, if you want," she said, mistaking my sexually confused anxiety for being sick.

"I'm okay, I think I was just studying too late," I said, still not looking quite at her.

"Hmm, okay. You can stay here or if you

want, you come up with me while I find those notes." I nodded, reaching to unbuckle my seatbelt so I could get to the books before she did. It felt like my pride was hanging on my ability to carry them and be strong in front of her.

She smiled again, then started telling me about her roommate, whose boyfriend had an apartment close to campus. I lost track of what she was telling me, too focused on the way her body moved as she brought me up to her room.

After setting the books down, I glanced around her room, looking over the decorations and trinkets that piled up after two years of college. Her bed was unmade and comfortable looking, which only made it harder to not fantasize about her. Then I spotted the small rainbow flag, in a cup of pens on her desk.

My mind ran faster, wondering if she thought I was gay, if she was flirting with me, if it was rude to assume she would even be interested in me.

Her voice cut through my thoughts again, as she turned to look at me.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Naomi asked, clearly concerned. I managed to stop staring at her lips and look her in the eyes.

"I'm sorry, I... well, I-- you're really hot," I said, before I was even really aware of what I was saying.

Naomi raised an eyebrow and stepped closer to me. "Oh, really?"

"Uh huh," I said, almost whispering as I looked at her, blushing more than I ever had before.

"Is that why you agreed to come with me?" Her voice was teasing and sweet, like it was cute how embarrassed I was.

"I mean, I do want those chem notes but..."

"I see. I found them, you can keep them," she said, but the look in her eyes was like a challenge.

"I, um, don't want to leave. Yet. If that's okay?" I felt like my brain was short circuiting.

"Good," she said, handing the notes to me, "I'd like for you to stay." Her hand brushed against mine, and she broke eye contact to look down at my body. "You're hot too, Emma."

I don't know what came over me. Maybe I was feeling bold, maybe it was just pure horniness taking over.

I stepped closer to her, looked up, and asked, "Can I kiss you?"

Instead of answering, she bent her knees and kissed me, soft and passionate and sweet. I leaned into her, trying to get as close to her body as I could. She wrapped an arm around my waist while her other hand cupped my cheek.

I pulled away for air, and found her eyes roaming over my body, just like mine had earlier. She picked me up and sat me on her bed, like it was nothing to lift me up. She pressed herself to the edge of the bed, and my legs naturally parted to let her stand closer to me. Her hands moved from my outer thighs to my sides, her touch gentle.

"Is this okay?" Naomi asked, looking at me now that we were at eye level. Her hands stilled.

"Yes," I said, half moaning, "Please don't stop." She smiled and let her hands roam upwards to my chest. I shivered from her touch, and started to pull my shirt over my head.

"Let me take care of that," she said, kissing me again before taking off my shirt and admiring me.

"Can I touch you?" I asked, my hands hovering over her hips.

She laughed and kissed me again, saying against my lips, "Everywhere."

I pulled her shirt off first, then started tugging on the waistband of her pants. Naomi pulled them down, then moved to my mine. Her dark skin had a thin sheen of sweat, and I savored the feeling of it against my skin. She reached for my bra, pulling it off and watching as my boobs dropped and hung low.

"Damn. You're so perfect," she said in a low voice as she cupped my boobs and kissed me again, deeper this time.

"No fair," I moaned, reaching my hands around for the clasp on her bra.

"Mhmm, let's fix that." She made a show of taking her bra off, revealing her perfect chest. She winked at me before climbing onto the bed beside me and bracing herself over me, resting a bit of her body weight on me.

I reached for her boobs, trying to do what felt good on myself. She buried one hand in my hair, and moved the other up and down my body, lightly touching sensitive spots to make me jump under her fingers.

"Oh, so you like that, baby," she said, lowering her face to mine and kissing me.

"Call me that again."

"Baby?"

I moaned in response as she brushed her fingers over my inner thigh.

"Naomi?" I said, still clumsily exploring her body. "This is um, my first time. With a woman."

She stilled, pulling away to look at me, her hand still winding through my hair. "We don't have to do anything, it's all up to you."

"No! No, I want to, I just don't want it to be bad. For you," I said, blushing again as I looked into her eyes.

"It won't be bad for me, I promise. I like being someone's first time. Especially when they're so eager to be good."

"So it's okay? That I don't know what I'm doing?"

"Of course," she said, returning to how she was before, her weight resting on me, "I love topping." She kissed me again, this time moving her lips along my jaw and down my neck. I let my hands explore again, this time with more purpose. Her hips were wide and full, and her butt was so soft. I ran my hands over her stretch marks and up her stomach, making my way back to her chest. I used my thumb to caress her nipples, making her pause.

"Is that okay?" I asked, scared I had crossed a line of some kind.

"Baby, that's perfect," she said, wrapping her arms around me. "Don't stop."

I readjusted, slipping a bit lower under her so O had better access. I kept playing with her chest, until I moved to suck on one nipple. Naomi moaned, melting as I put my hands and tongue all over her boobs. Now, she was reaching out for me, for my chest and the fat by my hips. Something about her touch, how she was seeking out the things that guys had avoided, turned me on more than I thought was possible. She chuckled, pulling my chin away from her chest so she could kiss me.

"Am I really getting you that wet?" she asked, her hands running over my my stomach.

"I-- how could you tell?"

"You're straddling my leg, darling, I can feel it." Naomi laughed again as I twitched under her. "If calling you pet names is enough to get you so turned on, you really do want me."

"Of course I do. I never knew I needed this, but clearly..." I said, trailing off as she started to play with the waistband of my underwear.

"Is this still good?"

"Mhmm, everything is good."

"Then I should probably hurry up and get started on everything." Her underwear came off first, like she was giving me another chance to back out. I pulled my panties off as fast as I could while on my back, desperate to have her skin back against mine.

"Please, just fuck me. I need you," I said, kissing her hard to prove my point.

"Oh, I need you, too. I can't wait to feel you."

Naomi started by straddling me and burying her face in my boobs while her hands slipped down to my thighs.

"You have... the most perfect... tits ever..." she said, pulling her mouth away from my nipples to talk. Her tongue explored my body, while her hands went everywhere but where I wanted them.

"Naomi, please," I begged.

"Please what, dear?"

"I need something in my pussy."

She responded by shifting on top of me, her mouth on my neck while her fingers finally found my lips. I moaned loud as she started to touch my clit, with the same soft touches from before. I shivered again under her as she continued kissing my neck. Then I felt a finger curling inside me, and I realized how close I was to cumming.

"Yes, fuck, yes," I moaned, speaking in nearly identifiable words. The sounds I made only encouraged her more, as she slipped the rest of her fingers in one at a time, my wetness making it easy for her to enter me. She started a rhythm, fucking me in time with the movements of my hips.

"Can you--" I started, cut off by my own whimpers, "you should give me a hickey."

"God, you're too cute," Naomi said, before kissing me under my boobs and finding a spot. She sucked until she was satisfied, never letting her finger fucking fall out of rhythm. "You have to give me a matching one."

"That was so fucking hot. I-- I think I'm gonna cum."

"Cum for me, baby. I want to feel it."

Her words pushed me over the edge, and I came hard on her fingers, grabbing her waist to steady myself. She kept fingering me until I had gone still, and laid down next to me. We were both panting, but she still kissed me, passionate and hot.

"That was... you're amazing."

"Aw, thank you, Em. Do you want to do more?" she said, smiling affectionately at me.

"Actually, obviously I haven't before, but I mean, I'm good at giving head, so maybe..." I stammered, somehow still too shy to say it.

"Baby, are you trying to say you want to eat me out?" I dropped my head into her chest, nodding against her.

"I might suck, but..." I said, but she pulled me up to look her in the eye.

"I can't think of anything hotter." She reached over me to her nightstand, pulling out a small plastic sheet.

"Dental dams are good for your first time. Just lay it over," she said, maneuvering so that she was laying down. I took it from her, looking at it as she moved me by my hips to the right position.

"Just try, there's no wrong way to do it. I'll tell you if something doesn't feel good." Her reassurances were sweet and patient, even though I'm sure she was horny out of her mind. I caressed her body until I got to her inner thighs, settling between them and laying the dental dam across her. She was so wet, nearly dripping onto her bedsheets. I decided I had to just go for it, so I put my tongue against the dental dam and tried to have the same energy I would with a blowjob. The cherry flavored dam was sweet against my tongue as I explored her, sucking and licking as I went.

I pushed my tongue into her opening, making her moan and reach down to hold my head in place.

"That! Keep doing that," she said, panting and gripping my hair. I started speeding up the pace, hoping my enthusiasm was enough to make up for the fact that I had no clue what I was doing.

As I got into a groove, she whispered commands to me, tightening and moaning each time I started doing what she liked.

"Oh, fuck. I'm gonna--," Naomi said as she arched her back, raising her hips up closer to me. I gripped her ass to hold her in place, and flicked my tongue across her clit before sucking on it.

"Oh my god..." She came hard, her whole body moving as I sped up a little more. After the waves of her orgasm calmed, she tugged gently on my hair to get me to kiss her.

"That was so sexy," I said against her lips, my hands finding her breasts as she caught her breath. She moaned in response, and then cupped my face in her hands.

"Are you up for another round? I want to do one more thing with you."

"Please. I'm so turned on, I need to cum again," I told her, laying down next to her. She turned to face me, still holding my face.

"Then get ready, baby."

She recovered fast, getting back on top of me and unwrapping a new dental dam. She laid against my pussy, then leaned down to kiss me. I pulled her closer so I could savor the feeling of her boobs on mine, pressed into my body. Then, she sat back up and lowered her pussy down onto mine, fitting together like puzzle pieces on either side of the dam.

"Oh my god. That's so good," I said, and I moved my hips to meet her, desperate for the friction.

"Ah, ah, ah. You said you wanted me to fuck you. Let me."

Naomi started to grind against me, our wetness making it easy for her to speed up. I tried to last, but between how hot the whole night had been and how attractive she was as she was grinding against me and letting her boobs bounce, I felt like I was already on the edge. Her warm body felt like it belonged on top of mine, and her movements were expert, like she already knew exactly what I wanted.

"Let's-- cum together, baby," she said, her voice hitching as she got closer. "I'm gonna count."

She started moving faster than I thought possible, pushing herself into me as she counted.

"Ten... nine..." Her voice faded as I got closer. I came when she got to two, my body overcome as I rode the waves of my orgasm.

"One... fuck, I'm cumming!" She kept fucking me, then finally slowing once her clit got too sensitive to continue. She collapsed against me, her body weight on me comforting.

"Thank you. That was so perfect," I said, speaking low in her ear as she caressed my torso.

"Thank you, Emma. It was an honor to be your first."