All Comments on 'Amy's Metamorphosis Pt. 02'

by ggerard87

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Tancred618Tancred618over 2 years ago

Excellent. A lot of women dream of this. Amy acted on her dreams.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 2 years ago

Fantastic tale of pure IR based lust, cuckolding, need for BBC etc. Easy 5 Stars*

BillH27284BillH27284over 2 years ago

Time for a permanent QOS tattoo.

LeatherGalLeatherGalover 2 years ago

Very hot series of stories.

Love the slow and gradual discovery of her kinky side, her lust for bbcs and submission to them.

Love even the rollercoaster of feelings inbetween the couple.

Where is this gonna end? Passed around in Rays gang? Pimped out by some thug?

Looking forward to hot queen of spades stories.

Libertine55Libertine55over 2 years ago

Very well written. The discussions between the couple mirror many of those my wife and I had over the years as we explored our "walk on the dark side." I hope you continue to surprise with the tangents your story takes instead of relying on the same tired QoS-type story lines. This Turks and Caicos storyline had many fresh looks to it and they also leave lots of lines to explore more fully as your story develops. Enjoying your writings very much.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

It’s better than most; but you paint a neat, quaint little picture.

You don’t talk about the UTI’s, the “bad dates”, the intense soreness, her feelings after being used. It’s all “I love you. No, I love you more. No I love you more.”

And since when does every guy they meet have huge cocks? The average is 5 1/2” for a reason. And how many guys are gonna go to town on a pussy that’s covered in their friends jizz? You want to tell us a story, tell about the friends she’s lost because her pictures got posted to PornHub. Or the fact that she gets hit on by strangers because they know she’s easy? The stalkers? The voyeurs? The guys who think that because they’re black, they can fuck her anytime they want.

Tell us how the kids feel when their parents activities are exposed? Or when the drama happens.

Because that’s the reality, not this Hallmark story of love and respect you’re portraying.

LeatherGalLeatherGalover 2 years ago

@Whackdoodle oh, here he is, the troll.

This is a site of erotic stories. This is one. If you don't like it, don't read it and pass over.

I think it was not meant to be a drama or a 100% accurate description of real facts.

You must be fun at parties.

I will give you an advice: don't read books like "The Lord of the Rings" or "IT" and don't watch movies like "Star Wars" or "Star Trek" or any other movie because, guess what, every single one of them is not an accurate description of real events.

ggerard87ggerard87over 2 years agoAuthor

LeatherGal.  Thanks for calling whacktool out. I'm fairly used to the trolls by now.  It's not my MO to take the bait and engage with a troll, but here I will make an exception.  People are here to read a hot story in whatever kink excites them. Maybe they snap their noodle, or diddle their bean while at it too. I typically try to focus on the positives in life which reflects in my writing. 

Plus, this is an erotic story site, correct?  IMO most people do not want to read about the abortion, or the UTI that turned into a kidney infection, or the bacterial infection that lasted 2 months, or the torn perineum requiring a lengthy healing time, or the fights, or the tears.  That stuff makes for a shitty, although maybe more factual, but still shitty, erotic story.  As for 'intense soreness'.  Amy has been well trained for size and that has not been an issue for years.  Read our history.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like love this series so far. I sounds like a caricature of my wife. We started as swingers, moved to a hotwife/stag things where only she plays, and more recently she is exclusive to hung black men. She occasionally wears temp tattoos as well and has never done a gangbang, but has had a few threesomes with bulls who like to share. She is picky though so it has not been as many guys as I would care to see. I can't wait for the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userggerard87@ggerard87
It has been a long journey to get to where we are now. Size queen wife loves fisting, huge toys, light BDSM, is a real submissive QOS who only plays with black guys, and hubby's personal porn star. We keep it all well hidden from our seemingly vanilla appearance. Just your ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES