Amy's Metamorphosis Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See told ya, she's a real black cock slut." Ray said.

"Shit, I love it. Closet black cock ho." Reg laughed.

"What are you talking about?" Amy said as she returned. She had cleaned herself up and brushed her teeth.

"We talking about this dick that needs to be sucked. Now get on over here." Ray said.

Amy just walked over to Ray and obediently got down on her knees. Ray fucked Amy again, mostly solo, and towards the end Reg joined in so Amy could suck his cock. By the time Ray came, Reg was hard again. This time he did not use Amy roughly. He was softer and gentler with her, slowly fucking and making out with her. Ray and I chatted and sipped a drink while they fucked. By the time Reg nutted a third and final time, Amy was exhausted. The guys had been fucking her for an hour and a half, not nonstop, but with few breaks. When it was over the guys were polite (well as polite as they could be) and complimentary to Amy. The whole thing was crazy, they fucked her like a whore, yet doted on her at the end. Amy gave Reg her number. After they left Amy regained some of her strength. I had to reclaim her. We had slow passionate sex. We made love. We both needed it after that. I got her off one more time with my expert tongue, and even though she was stretched out, I had no problem cumming with the fresh images of what had just happened.

The kids were gone so we just lazed around our pool the next day. We were all over each other like kids again. Why did this fucked up sex game bring us so much closer together? I could not answer that. We made love again that night. No role play, although I did use my huge penis sleeve, which is pretty much needed for me to get Amy off. We also talked in depth about the racial play that had happened last night. While we had gone down that road a few times, Amy actually used the N word last night. She said it made her uncomfortable at first, but when she saw how much it turned Reg on, it turned her on. She never in a million years thought she'd do anything like that.

I was on a plane headed to week-long meetings Monday morning, and Amy had some play time lined up since the kids were away for 2 weeks. It could be a big meeting for me as I had recently branched off and started my own firm. She had dates with her boyfriends. Keith on Monday, and Byron on Wednesday. Monday night while out to dinner, I got a text.

8:17 Amy: Hey babe, whatcha doing?

8:17 Me: What's up sexy? At dinner. I was thinking about the other night. You drive me crazy. I'm hard thinking about it. You at Keith's yet?

8:17 Amy: Just got here. I'm about to get naughty.

8:18 Me: I hope so.

8:18 Amy: No, really naughty. Keith's friend is staying with him. They want to have a threesome.

8:18 Me: Really! Hard right now. Do you?

8:19 Amy: I would not be asking. Just want to make sure you're okay with it.

8:20 Me: Give me all the details later. Tell Keith I said hi. Love you. Don't forget some pics.

8:20 Amy: Love you too.

Damn! This is my hotwife life. I'm sitting at a boring business dinner, and my wife is about to get it on with her young black boyfriend and his friend. Other people's sex lives must be so boring. She sent me a few pictures to jerk off to and we talked later as she gave me all of the details. It was nothing too extreme. She said Keith's friend was average size and they mostly double teamed her and took turns, although they double penetrated her for a little while. It's pretty fucking crazy when that no longer seems like a big deal, but we were there. Wednesday's date with Byron was a standard vanilla date, just regular fucking, but with a twist, and another new milestone for us (we were running out). Since the kids were away, Amy hosted Byron for the first time at our house. He did not spend the night (still not allowed), but Amy had sex with another man for the first time in our bed. It makes sense it was Byron since he was her first and took her hotwife virginity, and she had been having sex with him for almost 2 years now.

Thursday was the day that would rock everything. Amy texted me in the early afternoon.

1:15 Amy: Hey baby, whatcha doing?

1:20 Me: Sitting in shitty meetings. I mean, it's good stuff, but I'd still rather be home. You?"

1:21 Amy: Same old boring work. Something came up for tonight.

1:30 Me: What's up?

1:32 Amy: Ray and Reggie want me to come play?

1:35 Me: Those two huh?

1:36 Amy: Does that mean no.

1:38 Me: No. I know you like them. It's kind of hot what they do to you. I'm chubbed up right now. What's the deal?

1:39 Amy: Is that a yes? They want me to go to Ray's place to hang out.

1:40 Me: I think you mean to use you like a cum dumpster.

1:41 Amy: Don't be an asshole.

1:42 Me: Sorry. I love you.

1:43 Amy: You should be. How many times have you jerked off to it?

1:43 Me: Good point. You're a big girl. Just be safe. He's a rough guy. What's the deal? Just him and Ray?

1:44 Amy: Ray said they might invite Chris too. Remember him? It's at Ray's place. I'll be fine.

1:44 Me: You're going to a gangbang? Is it what you want?

1:45 Amy: No, it's group sex. Yes, I've been wet since they asked me.

1:45 Me: Yes. You know the deal. I need pictures and be safe. It's a gangbang btw.

1:46 Amy: Love you. Yay!

It was hard to concentrate the rest of the day. I talked to Amy before she got to Ray's condo at 8:00. I wanted updates. I did not get any. I waited anxiously the whole time. Finally, at 11:30 she called. "Hey baby." She said.

"What's up sexy, how was the night? I need pictures and details soon. I've already jerked off and I'm ready to do it again." I said excitedly.

"Oh my god, it was intense is all I can say. Umm, please don't be mad, but umm. I had sex with a few more guys."

"What, a few more? How many?"

"Three more." She said sheepishly.

"What. Ray, Reg, and Chris, right?"

"Umm, yes, them, and three more." Amy admitted.

"What, six. You fucked six guys! Who?"

"They were friends. Kevin, Mac, and umm, uumm, Mel?"

"You gangbanged six guys. You slut. I love you."

"You're not mad."

At this point how could I be. "How did it go?"

"Put it this way, I need to rest tomorrow."

"Really? I get home tomorrow."

"I just need a day off. I'll be fine by Saturday."

I managed to get some details from Amy, but it was going to take a long conversation. From what I could take away, she was totally dominated again, and they took turns sharing her, first in front of everyone, but then in the bedroom. She promised condoms were used. This was a giant milestone for us, as Amy had never been gangbanged without me present. If you count the two gangbangs in Vegas with the same group of guys, she had done five before, so it's not like she had done many. It was her most at one time though.

I could not wait to get home. When I arrived home Amy was waiting for me. I could not wait to get a piece of her. Think about this. In the short 4 days I had been gone, she had fucked 9 guys. We embraced immediately. I was horny as hell, but Amy was still a bit sore from her sex marathon the night before. I could see some marks on her upper chest and told her to strip so I could inspect her body. She still had red marks on her ass and hickey's all over her tits and legs, and around her pussy. She told me to wait until tomorrow and gave me an expert blow job as she filled me in on the details. The guys were all friends and about the same age. She said Reg, even more than Ray, seemed to be the ringleader. She told me that they had a preseason football game on when she got there, and it was just Ray and Reg.

Reg pulled her aside and told her that she was going to service a group of their friends all night. He told her she could leave now if she wanted and actually gave her a safe word. He said it was because I was not there and he wanted to make sure she was safe, doing it because she wanted to, and not being raped or hurt. She said it was kind of sweet and Reg did sweet things for her throughout the night. He dominates her like a total slut yet checks in on her to make sure she's okay. He then gave her a collar and told her to put it on, which she did without hesitation. He then let a joint and the three of them passed it around while they undressed her. He brought her to the couch where she immediately started sucking him and Ray.

She said Reg started fucking her and pretty soon the rest of the guys showed up, although not all at once, walking into a naked Amy getting spit roasted on the floor. She said the weed was really strong and it made her feel like she was having an out of the body experience, and her whole body was tingling and electric to touch, and it made the sex even better. I could only assume the weed was laced with something. When I brought this up, she said it kind of felt like doing ecstasy, which she had not done in probably 15 or 16 years as we experimented with it back then, well, me more so me than her, but she did it a few times. I told her that it was called molly now and I don't think people called it ecstasy anymore, and that maybe it was laced with something like that. I had no idea if that was even possible or not. She said whatever it was made her super horny and it was exhilarating having these strange men walk in to see her doing this with a collar on.

She said from there the guys basically took turns fucking her and getting their dicks sucked on the couch for a little while they watched the game and had drinks and smoked. From there it was a bit of a blur, and one of the guys ended up bringing her into Ray's bedroom where she stayed for the next hour while the guys took turns filtering in and out. She said sometimes it was only one guy and sometimes it was as many as 3 or 4. Reg continued to check on her and make sure she was okay, even telling guys to cool it if he did not like what they were doing. She took a break for a while in the living room, but Reg made her stay naked. She ended up getting spit roasted on the couch again and then Reg brought her into the bedroom and closed the door and they had one on one sex for a while. When they were done, he helped her get dressed and even walked her down to her car. She was now clear headed enough to drive home.

The next night, which was Saturday, we went out for dinner and drinks. We caught up and talked about normal married couple stuff for a while before the conversation turned to sex and hotwifing as we got into our second bottle of wine. We talked some more about the past week and even about some of the new guys she had been messaging with. We had become so comfortable with the lifestyle that talking about men my wife was courting to fuck was now no big deal. The subject of some of her new female friends came up. These were 'verified' women on one of the forums we are registered on, who Amy had been messaging with regularly. Trust me, these women are legit and many post pictures and videos of their adventures. The alcohol was making Amy very loose lipped.

"Some of these people are into crazy stuff." She said.

"Like what?"

"Ok, some women no longer have sex with their husbands and keep them locked in a cage."

"Fuck, I could never go for that. That's insane."

"Good, me neither. As much as I like having sex with other men, I could never not have sex with you. Another woman has been playing for 20 years and said she has had sex with over 500 men. 500. That's a lot."

"Yeah, you've got some catching up to do. You're only at 60 now."

"What, really? 60, really? Have you been counting?"

"Yes, you had sex with 25 guys before me, then me, and now another 34 after me."

"What, 34? Really, oh my god. That many?"

"Yup, you've had sex with 28 guys, including me, just this calendar year. By the way, you've had sex with more black guys than white guys now."

"Oh my god, you are really counting, huh?"

"Yup, the gangbangs add up fast." I said.

Amy laughed, "Oh my god, that is exactly what one woman said. I didn't even tell you about her yet. She's only been playing for 5 years and said she's had sex with over 300 guys already. She said she only does gangbangs and it's all black guys too."

"Fuck, that's hot." I said.

"God, you really are a pervert, you know that. You'd be okay with me having sex with hundreds of men?"

"Yes, it's a huge turn on." I told her.

"It kinda is." She giggled and admitted.

This conversation made me rock hard and very much excited. It turned me on to think of the increasing number of men who had now been in my sluts nasty pussy. I could suddenly picture Amy as her new 'friend' who managed to fuck hundreds of men in a few short years. I seemed to be developing a new kink which was the number of men who had/would fuck Amy.

"I really don't get you sometimes. You like my pussy big and all stretched out, you like the fact I only fuck black guys now, and now you want me fucking hundreds of them?'

"Yup, that sums it up. How do you feel about it?"

"I don't know. The numbers don't matter to me. I just like sex. It's so fucking dirty, but kind of hot too. God, I can't believe we are talking about this. Are you really sure you are okay with all of this? I mean, I mean the way I act with these guys too. I can't explain it, but it just feels so right, so natural to submit to them. I feel like, I don't know, like I was made for it. I just want to make sure that you still love me and want me. I never thought I'd want any of this."

I reassured her that I would always stand by her side, no matter what, and that this fucked up journey we were now on was going to be together. She then told me that she had just signed up for Tinder to look for guys, especially when travelling. She said it had been highly recommended by one of the women she messages with. I asked her if she had used it at all yet. She had not, and said she had set up an account, it was active and ready to go, but she had not used it yet.

"Do you want to give it a try?" I asked.

"Yes, eventually?"

"I mean, now. I'm curious to see how it works." I said, very horny by now after talking about sex for the last 20 minutes.

"Now, like tonight?" She asked.

"Yes, let's give it a test run." I said.

"Really, that's so naughty. Okay!"

"You've had sex with 9 other guys this week, let's make it an even 10."

"You're a perv." She reminded me.

"Okay, if we find a guy, I'll grab a room on the Marriott app really quick and we'll meet him there."

"Okay!" Amy said excited and bubbly.

I had never been on Tinder before, and it was eye opening. It's like shopping for a one-night stand. Crazy. As we sipped drinks and swiped away on Amy's phone, it dawned on me might meet someone local for the first time. We were only 15 minutes away from our house and had never played this close to home before, for fear of getting caught or accidentally running into someone we know. We don't need to run into friends while Amy is meeting up with a new guy or guys at a hotel lobby or bar. That would suck. It did not take long for Amy to start messaging with a few guys. She was very clear on what we expected, which was to come to our hotel room and have sex with Amy while I watched. Amy had one in mind, but when he found out I was going to be there he bailed on us. Then, the perfect match came along. His name was Jalen, and he fit the bill. He was 30 years old, over 6 feet, muscular, had a thick 7-inch cock, and was cool with me being there. Amy had convinced him to send dick pics. I quickly booked a hotel, and we were out of there, telling him to meet us about 30 minutes later. We played this one a little different, and not wanting to be seen in public in our home city, we had him go straight to our room. It took less than an hour for Amy to go from looking to setting up a date. It's like ordering takeout, except it's sex.

He came in, sat down, and we offered him a drink. We chatted for a few minutes about what we were into and then he and Amy started kissing. I had told him I would watch until after he and Amy were done. He was not okay with pictures, so I did not push it. He had a big cock and fucked Amy well enough for her to orgasm. When he was done, we sent him on his way and Amy, and I ended up checking out and driving home since we did not have any toys, clothes, or toiletries with us. Once we got home, we had an hour-long fuck session excited about what we had just done, and I made Amy cum two more times with various huge toys and vibrators. I came in her mouth when she was riding one of the toys but never even put my cock in her. I had still not 'reclaimed' her from this past week, and she had now fucked 10 other men since I was last inside of her. In some strange way it was all of a sudden hot to me. All these guys had used my wife's pussy and ass and I had not. Mind fuck.

We hung out with some friends the next day as the kids were still away and went to bed early as Amy had an early flight on Monday morning. We had planned for her to play all along while she was travelling this week to Dallas. She had been a little lax on the preparation since she had been so busy the past week playing with other guys but had lined up one guy from SLS on Wednesday night. I told her she should give Tinder a shot while she was out there and see if she could get some action. She was off early Monday morning, and I had a crazy busy week of work. She had afternoon meetings and a team dinner Monday night and was in bed early for an early start. I asked her if she looked on Tinder at all and she had not. She said she had not but one of the guys from another office was hot. She said he checked all of her boxes and they talked a bit at dinner. His name was Jay. He was a 27-year-old sales guy from the Atlanta office who was tall, dark, and muscular. We talked about it a bit and the pros and cons of having sex with someone from work, and decided it was best to keep sex and work separate, even if he was from a distant office. Things changed Tuesday though. She had another early dinner and had few drinks when she texted me.

7:37 Amy: Hey baby?

7:37 Me: Hey gorgeous. Whatcha doing?

7:37 Amy: Just looking for a date on tinder. I'm horny right now.

7:38 Me: Really? Anything good?

7:38 Amy: Yes. OMG. Dallas is a good place to be.

7:38 Me: Really?

7:39 Amy: Yes. There are a ton of guys here.

7:39 Me: Why are you so horny?

7:39 Amy: Jay and I were flirting. I think he has the hots for me.

7:39 Me: Are you playing tonight?

7:39 Amy: Do you want me to?

7:40 Me: You know the answer to that.

7:40 Amy: Lol. Of course. Then yes.

7:40 Me: Good, I want you to be the cheating wife tonight.

7:41 Amy: OK. You're so bad.

7:41 Me: Keep me updated.

7:41 Amy: Will do. Love you.

She called me 30 minutes later and said she had found someone and was going to a restaurant bar just down the street to meet up. I told her to keep me posted. By 9:00 she was with him at the bar.

9:20 Amy: Hey baby, it's going well. Is this what you want?

9:21 Me: Yes, I want you to fuck him and tell me all about it.

9:21 Amy: Ok. I love you.

I did not hear from Amy again for almost another hour when I received a text with 4 pictures. The first two were her lips wrapped around his sizeable dark cock. The next one was a POV of his cock in her pussy which I could only assume was her lying on her back. The little slut was wearing a QOS tattoo. The last one was his cum all over her tits. I called her immediately. She told me that right after she texted me to check in, they had left the bar and went back to her room. She said they both knew what they were there to do, and he immediately pushed her against the wall and started making out with her. She said it did not take long for her to be on her knees sucking his cock. She said her returned the favor and licked her pussy for a little while before putting on a condom and fucking her for the next 20 minutes. She said it did not last long, but his cock was big, and he knew how to use it, so he got her off. They said their goodbyes shortly after. I asked her about the tattoo, and she said she just likes wearing them. She said he asked her about it and if she did this a lot. She told him that she likes to have fun. I was amazed at just how far we had come in the last few years. Amy was now perfectly comfortable picking up a complete stranger for casual sex. It almost seemed like no big deal, and this was now Amy's second successful Tinder hookup.