Amy's Metamorphosis Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm hmmm." She answered, tonguing the cum from my hand.

This was new territory for us. I had seen Amy swallow plenty of cum, but never had she eaten it from my hand, let alone a cum cocktail of 4 different men. Fuck, she really was a dirty whore I thought. I had seen shit like this in some very gritty porn, but never would I thought I'd be doing it. The guys just watched as I fed my little slutwife all of our cum. Our little session was interrupted by Lamont's raspy voice. "Fuck, my wife would never do anything like this. Now I seen it all."

"See, told you boys. Amy is one of the hottest wives I've ever met. She's down for anything." JP added.

Amy laughed, "My god, you guys."

She got up and went to the bathroom. "I think we're done now guys. I hope you all had fun." I announced.

With that, the guys started to move to get fully dressed. We chatted for a bit while Amy was in the bathroom and Lamont and Mike were very complimentary and grateful. How could they not be? I doubt they've had sex with a woman as hot as Amy in a long time, if ever. I had forgotten that it was Mike's first time ever with a white woman until JP brought it up. Mike jokingly admitted that if all white women were like Amy, he was now white woman only. I jested back to him, "That's fine, Amy is black men only now. Maybe we are on to something here."

Amy returned from the bathroom wearing a robe. The guys each gave her a hug, several compliments, and thanked her. JP hugged her last and told her that he would see us soon. They were out the door shortly after. Amy and I talked about the night while enjoying another glass of wine in bed. The first thing we talked about was the bareback action. We both agreed that it was risky fucking with guys without a test, but both of these guys seemed to fall into the low-risk category in that they did not seem to have a lot of sex. Also, it's unlikely that JP, who seemed pretty strict about staying safe, would put himself in harm's way. This was our first safety slip up in a while and we agreed to not do something like this again. I admitted that 3 older black men 'breeding' her, was fucking hot though. She felt the same.

She admitted is was hot given herself to these older men who she knew could not typically get a woman like her. We talked about how the dirtiness and nastiness of what she is doing is such a huge turn on for her, and how she likes the feeling of being used. I was starting to gain more insight into my wife's psyche, and this was not an act, or for shock value to turn me on. She seemed to like being used and treated like a whore. Then, I hit her with some recent stats. I told her that I had been keeping track of all of her/our sexual adventures. I told her that she had fucked 18 guys in the past two weeks, and since her birthday 4 months ago, which was right before the gangbang with Ray and the trip to the Turks, she had fucked 28 different men. To me it seemed like her birthday had been the catalyst. I asked her if she was having a midlife crisis.

"I don't know, I haven't really thought about it. Midlife? I'm only 39." She answered.

"I know, and you look 29, but face it, we are somewhere in the middle of our lives. We're middle-aged darling." I said.

"Ughhh, I know. I don't feel like it though. Has it really been that many men? God, I'm a tramp."

"Yes, I don't mind. I think it's pretty fucking hot to be honest."

"I can't help it; these guys just keep inviting other guys to join us. I didn't plan on it being this many. I admit I like it though. There is something hot about a guy enjoying you so much that they want to share you. And when I am the center of attention in a room full of guys, I love it. I love knowing I can satisfy all of these men. I think it's a power women have over men. There is no way a single man could satisfy a group of 5 or 6 girls, but a woman can take care of that many men."

"So, you admit, you like group sex better?" I asked.

"Yes." She admitted.

"What about the domination thing. I've watched you with guys like Ray. You seem to love it." I said.

"I do, there is something about a strong dominant black man that makes me cave. I feel like I need to please him. I want him to use me. I really can't explain it. And when I feel him pulsing and squirting inside of me, I feel like.......I don't know, like I've pleased him."

"What about white guys? I've noticed you seemed to be even more forceful than before around white men." I pointed out to her.

"Really, I have?" She asked.

"Yes, definitely."

"Um, I guess I have. I don't know. A lot has changed the last few years, I guess. White guys just don't have the same effect on me, but black guys though: my god, when I see a big black man, I start thinking about sex instantly." Amy admitted excitedly. This was not an act. She meant it.

"Do you still meet white guys you want to have sex with?" I asked.

"No, I haven't in a while. I still like having sex with you. That will never change, but outside of 'us' not really."

"As long as we still have sex, I'm fine with that."

"I have been reading and chatting a lot lately with other women about the lifestyle recently you know. It really works for some couples. I just never thought our marriage would be here. It seems crazy."

"I know, I've done some research on it as well." I admitted.

As I had mentioned before we were on a few of the high-profile interracial web site/forums where there are legitimate verified people who discuss the lifestyle. There is a ridiculous amount of fakes on them too, but also some real people who are involved.

"So, is this us now? A married couple where the wife has sex with black men." She pondered.

"Hun, I think we've been at this point for a while. I'm happy with it as long as you are." I assured her.

"I love you; you know that right? And that will never change."

"I know, I love you too."

"I know, it's been a crazy few months. I guess I feel it, you know, age catching up with me. I know it is coming and unstoppable, and I've just found this new sexual freedom I never knew existed. I guess I just want to take advantage before I'm too old, and no one wants me anymore." She confided in me.

"Trust me, I get it in some weird way. You will always be beautiful to me, but face it, we are both going to get old and wrinkly someday, and we won't look good to other people anymore." I told her.

"Oh God, I don't want to think about that." She pouted jokingly.

"We'll, we only live once right, so let's do it right. I think we should take a short break though, the last month has been insane. We should step back and slow down a bit. I love how hot you have been recently, but I'm feeling a little left out and disconnected."

This was the truth as I felt like everyone had been fucking my wife lately except me. As much as it was a turn on, the jealously that I often felt, but rarely addressed or discussed, had crept up on me again. At this point in our journey, I would have crazy swings about everything we were doing. One day Amy getting fucked like a slut was all I could think about, and the next day I was ready to call it all off. After watching Amy just get breed and then eating the cum of 3 other men, I was feeling that way a bit.

"Really? Was Amy's knee jerk response. Then she thought for a moment and could sense I wanted to take a break after the crazy sex charged summer we had.

"I know, you're right. That's a good idea. We should focus on us and family for a while." She told me.

"That's a good idea. I'll be gone half of September and half of October with this project I'm working on." I told her.

We talked some more about life stuff, not related to sex, and went to bed. So, this was how Amy's hot, hotwife, summer ended. It was clear now that Amy would continue fucking other men and she had admitted that she was now 100% a queen of spades wife. There was a perfect storm brewing. Size queen. Yes. Submissive. Yes. Likes to be degraded. Yes. Addicted. Yes. This was our marriage. I loved my wife, but she had changed, and was still changing as she discovered herself.

My little slutwife was now enthusiastically spreading her legs for just about any black guy that showed interest.