Amy's Metamorphosis Pt. 04

Story Info
Amy’s Wild Summer Continues.
17.3k words
4.58
19.2k
36

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 07/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ggerard87
ggerard87
495 Followers

Metamorphosis - a change of the form or nature of a thing or person into a completely different one, by natural or supernatural means

Part 4

Amy's Wild Summer Continues

Outside of our kinky sexual activities, we were still a mostly normal couple. When you are dealing with work, kids, and life, you are not thinking about sex all of the time, and we are truly partners. Our sex was nothing but normal though, and no one in our normal vanilla life had a clue. We had an incredibly dark secret, and that secret was that Amy was a submissive slut for numerous black men. It is almost like we had two lives, and it added to the closeness we felt and the hotness of it. It's like Amy had an on/off button.

She was not running around blowing and fucking guys she had just met in the grocery store parking lot, but when it was 'time to play', she was a naughty girl, and she was getting bolder. To be honest, she had now become an easy fuck for almost any black guy who looked her way when it was 'time to play'. Nothing from our sex games had spilled into our normal suburban life, almost as if we were living two separate lives at the same time. Soccer mom baking cookies and making lunches by day, yet a dirty three holed gangbang slut by night. It's like she really was two different people, and there was a side to Amy that I never knew existed, and I did not think she did either. We've always had a kinky sex life, it just involved other men now, and the dirtier and naughtier Amy got, the more I was attracted to her. It was an exciting time as we knew what we were doing was deemed as 'wrong ' or 'immoral', yet it was strangely addicting.

The one aspect of my wife that made it interesting, and certainly allowed us to progress to much further extremes than even I imagined possible, was her intense and somewhat addictive personality. It has almost always been channeled into positive activities, and she avoided most drugs except marijuana, which she had not done often in almost two decades before she started using it again recently, as she loved the way it made her feel during sex, and although we would get tipsy now and then, she did not drink too heavily. I will say the marijuana made her way more sexually open and aided with her uninhibited behavior. If you remember, her first time with group sex was the night with Dwayne and his roommates where she got really high before letting them take turns on her.

Her behavior had for long been channeled into exercise, at one time lifting weights twice per day, then to running, including a bunch of marathons, then to yoga, going 4-5 times per week. She had also channeled it into art at one time and baking healthy keto type treats at another time. And her job and career more recently, willing to put in as many hours as needed to complete a task. Oh, and sex too. There was a period, although a long time ago, when she was really getting into the size thing and would play with herself every day, sometimes as many as 3 or 4 times per day, when she was a stay-at-home home, and the kids were in daycare. She had by then graduated to an absolutely huge dildo at the time that was her favorite. I would come home to find it put away, but recently used with her juices and lube coating it. She would almost never put it away clean and always clean it right before use. Often, it ended up being my job to clean it and put it away properly.

This is when many of my underlying cuckold/hotwife tendencies started to strongly develop. I'd always had the fantasy but had never experienced coming home to fuck my wife after she had been properly stretched out. I would love knowing my wife had been fucking herself with a toy that was easily 3 times bigger than me, knowing she was wanting and needing something much larger to be satisfied when I would slip into her loose and stretched pussy. Her grabbing me by the hips trying to pull me in deeper and feel fuller drove me crazy. This behavior never really went away and had made Amy a total size queen over the years.

I knew Amy well enough to know her current obsession was having sex with other men. After all, she had fucked 17 new guys in the last 3 months and showed no signs of slowing down. Another big change in Amy was her attitude towards white men. She started to be more forceful and dominating with white guys, even seeming dismissive of them. I know she did not see it, but I could sense this subtle change in her.

The thing I was still struggling with the most was her submissive nature to certain guys. When the right type of dominant guy came along, she was his. She was actually letting Ray just pass her around, basically pimping her out, like he said he was going to do all along. This behavior was impossible to have foreseen, and I was pleasantly shocked she would do this in all of my perverted glory. It was hard letting go and letting a bull take control of my wife in a way she had never surrendered to me. This brings us to Ray, and the next time we would play again it was going to be with him. I had not seen Ray since the gangbang night, which was now over 3 months ago, and I was struggling with the thought of facing him after he essentially 'pimped' Amy for the night with X, the NBA player. It was not that I did not find the entire situation insanely hot, it's more the fact that I had allowed him to control my wife. My wife was now his slut, and he knew it. Amy had only seen him once, which was the night over a month ago when she met and fucked X and his bodyguard.

We had planned to meet Ray on Saturday night at the same hotel we had met for the gangbang. There was to be no gangbang this time, but Ray told Amy he was going to bring a friend. He did not ask, he just said he was bringing a friend and it was her choice to come or not. She had not chatted with him but had seen pictures of him and thought he looked hot, and it helped it was confirmed that he was packing a big dick. It had been exactly 3 weeks since the last time we had played, and I could tell by Amy's behavior recently she was anxious and impatient to meet one of her bulls again.

Amy was excited and nervous. Nervous because Ray was so dominating over her. I was too as Ray had now gangbanged and 'pimped' my wife out. I did not know what to expect next, but Amy was drawn to him. It was some weird jedi mind trick shit he was doing on her. Crazy to witness for sure.

So, that Saturday we dropped the kids off and said goodbye for two weeks and headed off to the city for some dirty adult fun and Amy to be Ray's slut for the night. Amy had once again dawned a QOS tattoo, actually two this time. One above her pussy, and one on her right ass cheek. She was dressed sexy in a tight-fitting dress, but not over the top like the night of the gangbang. We met Ray and his friend Reggie at the bar after a nice dinner, some wine, and a nibble of edibles. The edibles always removed Amy's inhibition and really opened her mind sexually. Reggie was shorter than Ray, maybe about my height, and muscular, but really lean, and had a gold grillz. Both men were 28, 11 years younger than Amy. He looked rough, with many tattoos. Amy whispered to me, "He looks dangerous. It turns me on."

His look matched his persona. When they sat down Reggie immediately put his hand on Amy's thigh. "Amy, this is my old friend Reggie. We go back a long time. Amy here is a little slut that likes fucking with black men while her husband watches. Isn't that right Amy?" Ray said.

"Yes." Amy said sheepishly and before I could say a word in shock of the introduction Ray had made.

"Good, now we all know each other, let's get some drinks." He added.

He then laughed and smiled, "Fuck, I'm just playing with y'all. Relax."

"Sorry." Amy giggled nervously.

"You know I'm playing, I ain't gonna make you do nothing you don't already want, but if you come upstairs with us, you know what I expect."

"I do." Amy said obediently.

It really was mind blowing the effect that Ray had on Amy, and I had witnessed the same thing two times before. She just submitted to him. We settled into a more normal conversation from here as our drinks came, but mostly them talking about past things they had done. Reggie kept his hand on my wife's leg and on the inside of her thigh. It came up that Reggie had done time twice and had just gotten out after a short stint. It was only drug charges, but it seemed to have an effect on Amy. There was something to the bad boy mystique that women liked, and Amy asked a lot of questions about it. The more he talked the more Amy leaned into him, and the deeper his hand went into her crotch. Amy then shuttered as Reggie's fingers found her pussy. Holy shit! This young thug who had just gotten out of jail was playing with my wife's pussy at the table and was going to fuck her. Never in a million years would I think Amy would I think we would be doing something like this, but here we were. Ray noticed and spoke up. "Okay Amy, time to tell us what you want here. You tell us if you want to go up to your room, and if you do, we're gonna take what we want. Reg already knows our boys got some, and he wants some too. What do you want?"

Amy shuttered and closed her eyes as Reggie continued to play with her pussy. "Well, what's it gonna be?" Ray asked.

"Yes." She said softly.

"What?" Ray asked?

"Yes, I want you to take me upstairs." Amy said as she looked at me with lust in her eyes.

Reggie smiled and said, "Let's go."

"Baby, get the check and meet us up there." Amy said, still in a trance-like state, as the three of them got up and left the table, with Amy escorted by a guy on each side.

Holy fuck. Was this really happening again? When we first me Ray he told Amy she was going to fuck his friends. He did not lie. He was holding up his end of the bargain for sure. Not long ago I would have called bullshit if you told me that my wife was one of those women who would let a bull pass her around, but yet my wife was on her way to go fuck a young drug dealing thug friend of her dominating bull. Fucking insane. I sat dumbfounded for a moment with what was happening. I also would have called bullshit if you told me I would be allowing this to happen. I was turned on by it though. It was a strange thing to want this, but I did. Why? What is wrong with me? Those answers would have to wait. I beckoned the waitress over. The bar was busy, so I don't know if she watched Amy leave with the two young black men, but she did notice they were gone. She smiled knowingly, "Are you all set?"

"Yes." I said without looking her in the eyes. She came back a few minutes later with the check. I signed it and b-lined it to the elevator. I was about 5 minutes behind them. I got to our room and opened the door. Amy was on the bed on her back, her dress hiked up and heels still on, and standing in between her legs with his pants around his ankles was Reggie, already fucking Amy. He pumped her as she groaned, "Fuck, yes."

Ray looked at me. "Sorry, it's been a while since my boy had some quality pussy. He could not wait. Well, they could not wait, Amy couldn't get that dick in her fast enough. Don't worry, he's got a hat on."

"Ah fuck, that some good pussy. Fuck, I love me a little white ho. You like it, you like it slut?"

"Yes, I fucking love it."

"Yea, what you love slut?"

"I love your big fucking black dick."

"That's it slut. Say it. Say you love that big nigga dick."

"Ahh, I love it. Fuck."

"No, say it, say you love that nigga dick. Say it slut." Whack! He said as he slapped her ass hard.

"Ahhh, fuck, I love it. I love that big nigga dick.

Holy fucking shit. I could not believe this was happening. Amy never ever used that word, ever. She did not have a racist bone in her body. We had done some crazy shit in the past few years, but this was up there. She had just met this young, drug dealing, fresh out of jail thug barely 20 minutes ago, and now she was begging for his 'nigga dick'. This only fueled Reggie and he was now violently fucking Amy into the bed. It was one of the most primal things I had ever seen. Reggie was out to fucking own this white sluts pussy, and she just happened to be my wife. He grabbed her tits hard, then slapped one. "You fake titty rich white sluts. You all the same. You act all prime and proper until you get a black dick in ya. Then ya just a ho."

"Ah damn." Ray said, laughing and covering his mouth. "Don't break the bitch in the first five minutes."

"Oh, my fucking god, oh my fucking god. Oh, fuck. I'm gonna cum. Yes, please keep fucking me. Give me that big nigga dick. Harder!" Amy bellowed.

Ray looked at me, "Yo, she's a serious fucking freak man."

"That's it, ahh, fuccckkkkk! Fucckkkkk!" Amy screamed in a high-pitched squeal as she shook in orgasm.

Reggie slowed down his fucking for a minute as Amy recovered and he was covered in sweat and panting from the crazy fucking he had just given Amy. The pace he had been fucking at for that length of time was impressive. He reached down and kissed her, then he pulled her dress over her head. He picked her up still impaled on his cock, and Amy saw me standing there. Her eyes were wide with lust, with a look that said, 'holy shit, can you believe this.'

He sat down on the bed with Amy on top of him. "You owe me an orgasm slut, now show me how you fuck."

Amy put her hands on his chest and started bouncing up and down on his cock, as he kicked out of his pants. He alternated between pinching her nipples and sucking on her tits. "That's it, ride that big black cock. Fuck me like you mean it. Show hubby over there how you fuck with black dick."

Amy continued to ride his cock expertly as Ray stripped down and approached her from the side. "Work that cock now slut, he said as he offered Amy his huge cock."

Amy took him in her mouth and worked the head of his huge cock the best she could, while grinding her hips on Reggie. "Let me get that pussy Reg, you get her ass. Get up slut."

I just watched as Amy obeyed and dismounted Reggie. For the first time I actually saw his cock and he was pretty fucking big. Not as big as Ray, but nice and thick how Amy likes it. Ray put a condom on and sat on the bed, Amy straddled Ray, sinking down on him, and Reggie worked his pussy juice covered cock into her ass. Pretty soon, they were double penetrating Amy. She was nothing but a whore to these men, and she seemed to love the treatment. They started giving her hickies on her tits and back, slapped her ass, turning it bright red, pinched her nipples until she said 'ouch', and called her names. They got into a groove and Amy had another monster orgasm. Reggie picked up his pace on Amy's ass until he pulled out and tore off his condom. Amy sat upright on top of Ray and Reggie fed his cock to her, jerking it with one hand. He groaned and started to cum. Amy stuck out her tongue and caught as much of his load on her tongue that she could, the rest ran down her chin and chest. She immediately started cleaning his cock that had just been up her ass, although had been covered with a condom when up there.

When Reg backed off, Ray picked her up and turned her over, so she was doggy on the bed. Reg got back in front of her and offered his cock to her again as she continued to suck him. Ray pounded his cock into Amy from behind slapping her bright red ass. He fucked her like this hard and fast for a while before he pulled out and announced he was going to cum. Amy immediately turned around and sucked his cock as he filled her mouth with cum. I looked into her eyes which were full of guilt, sorry, and lust. She got off the bed and came over to me. She got down on her knees and pulled my pants down. I had been stroking my cock through my pants and I was hard with pre cum dripping from my tip. She grabbed my cock. "You like that, don't you? That turns you on. You like watching me treated like a little whore?"

"Fuck, I do baby."

"I can tell." She said as she started sucking my cock.

Reg, hard again (or maybe he never lost it), put another condom on, and moved in behind Amy. He started rubbing his cock around her pussy lips. Amy wiggled her hips, inviting him to fuck her. "You want that dick back in ya?"

"Yes." Amy cooed.

He slapped her ass. "Then tell me. Tell me what ya want."

"I want you to fuck me." Amy said, looking over her shoulder at him.

"Beg for it."

"Please, fuck me with that big, beautiful cock. Please."

"You my little whore for nigga dick?" Reg asked.

"Yes. Amy said.

Whack. Amy jumped as he slapped her ass. "Say it."

"I'm your little whore."

Reg looked at me and smiled, his gold teeth glistening. Whack. Amy jumped again. He then grabbed Amy by the hair, so she was looking right at me. "Say it right slut."

"I'm your little whore for nigga dick." Amy admitted, looking right into my eyes. It was clear she was getting off on this rough treatment. She liked being used like a slut and wanted me to know it.

Reg slammed his cock into her, causing her to jump again. She grunted. "Fuck."

He pulled her hair, with Amy's head still in my lap, he started pounding her pussy furiously again. "Is that my pussy now?"

"Yes." Amy moaned.

"Who owns that pussy?"

"You do." Amy said, groaning as Reg continued to pound her.

"That's right, it's Reg's pussy now. Damn bro, you weren't lying, this bitch is built for fucking black dick. Loose ass ho can take a pounding." He said to Ray.

I could not believe the stamina this guy had; he was like the energizer rabbit. He just kept going. Amy was getting fucked too hard to suck my cock but jerked it with one hand. It was all too fucking much, the whole thing. I felt myself tense and cum all over Amy's hand. It had been building up and was intense. It was also a huge mistake. With my angst and excitement temporarily gone, I was in a mind fuck. My wife was being owned by these two guys. I got up to go to the bathroom. I stayed in there for a few minutes staring into the mirror. What the fuck were we doing? My wife is out there getting her body dominated by a thug ex con who is treating her like a street whore, and she is loving it. Had we finally gone too far?

This was insane behavior. She is a suburban soccer mom, who used to be on the PTA, and baked goods to raise money. And now she is just a submissive slut for rough black men. I was pissed at myself. Yes, for letting this happen, but also for cumming too soon. I had gone down the post orgasm blues rabbit hole, and it sucked. I slapped myself in the face. This is just a game. A sick fucked up game, but it's not our real life. It's just fun, exciting, and yes, dangerous, but fun. When I left the bathroom, Amy and Reg had moved to the bed, and were fucking more normally now, with Amy grinding on top of him as he caressed her tits more gently than he had before. "Fuck Amy, you really are amazing. Ray did not lie. I think I'm in love." Reg said to her.

"Ahhh, you're sweet. Now shut the fuck up and don't ruin it." She said.

"Sure thing slut." He said as he pinched her nipple.

They fucked for another several minutes and Reg came again. Amy had been lying on her side and he pulled out to yank his condom off. She got her mouth on his cock as soon as he started to unload. After that, she got up to go to the bathroom. "Fuck man, sorry bout all that. I hope it wasn't too much. I get out of control sometimes. She's amazing." Reg said to me.

This guy was Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. I had just watched him dominate and use the fuck out of my wife, and now he was apologizing to me. Ray just laughed, "Reg, you a crazy motherfucker man."

"No worries. It's all in good fun right. We're into some pretty fucked up shit." I answered.

"Nah, it's all good. Freak wife like that must be fun as shit. I bet the white boys don't fuck her like that." Reg said.

"No, they don't cause she doesn't fuck any." I added.

ggerard87
ggerard87
495 Followers