Amy's Metamorphosis Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ggerard87
ggerard87
501 Followers

She kissed me on the lips. "I love you."

"Sit and join us for a quick drink before we go have some fun?" JP added.

Amy sat next to JP and me on the other side of Amy as the two guys sat across from us.

"How do you guys know each other?" I asked.

JP went on to explain that they had been friends for many years. There was some basic banter amongst the guys who were jesting back and forth as the waitress brought us drinks. They asked us some simple things about our life. We talked about how long we had been together, and how me met, and the kids we had. It was just basic, non-sexual conversation for a little while. Mike told us he had just gotten a divorce and Lamont said he had been married to the same woman for 33 years. I relaxed for a minute thinking that maybe JP was innocent and did not bring his friends here in an attempt to have Amy fuck them. We learned Mike was 52 and Lamont was 54.

"I can't believe Johnny boy here landed a girl as young and beautiful as you." Lamont said to Amy.

"Johnny Boy?" Amy laughed.

"Oh shit, Lamont's just drooling over you because the only action he sees regularly is his right hand." Mike teased him.

"Oh, cut that shit now." Lamont said.

"Yeah, that's right, Lamont doesn't get any pussy at home, the only pussy he gets is when he tags along with me." JP laughed.

Amy and I looked at each other. What I had originally though had been correct. JP had brought his friends here to test the waters with Amy.

"You don't have sex with your wife anymore?" Amy asked Lamont curiously.

"Ha, she's hasn't touched that old sausage in years." Mike poked at Lamont.

"Really?" Amy asked, taking the bait.

"Yeah, my wife lost interest in sex years ago. It's just how it is." Lamont said.

"It's true, every once in a while, one of my women will take pity on him and fuck him." JP said.

"Man, you guys are cruel mother fuckers. Cutting me up in front of this fox. I can still hold my own with a woman." Lamont defended himself.

JP started laughing, "Nah, we're just fucking with you. I've seen you in action."

"For real though Amy, some of my women like having fun with older daddies and we sometimes share for some fun." JP directed at Amy.

The mood changed from laughing and joking to serious as the guys eyes focused on the young, smoking hot brunette in front of them. "What do you say baby doll, you up for some fun with us daddies tonight? You won't be disappointed with my man Lamont here, the real reason his wife don't fuck him is because it hurts too much. I told him you loved an extra-large man."

"Amy, we need to talk, let's go to the bathroom for a minute. Excuse us." I interjected before Amy could respond.

I brought Amy to the bathroom, which was single unisex room, and locked the door. "Hey baby, I just wanted to pull you out of there before they pressure you into anything."

She kissed me on the lips, "Thank you honey."

"Well, what are your thoughts on this? I mean, these guys are not... not your typical.....you know, the kind of guys you go for. I mean, Lamont is just an old fat guy." I said.

"I know. They are not the young muscular studs I'm usually with. I mean, I would not typically even look twice at any of them. If we had met John Paul under different circumstances, I would have never considered him. After getting to know him online, and then spending all of that time driving down here and getting ready, and plus, his cock is absolutely huge, I just gave it a shot. I do not regret it at all. He is one of the better lovers I have had. It made me realize that it's not all about superficial looks. To be honest, it's a bit of a turn on. To have those older men lusting after me. The thought of three dirty old men using me is so naughty. It turns me on. I did not know it would." Amy explained.

"Are you saying you want to have sex with these guys?"

"I don't know, I mean, Lamont is a huge guy, and if his cock matches his body. I kind of do. It's so dirty. Do you want to see your wife used by three dirty old men?" She asked me.

I was confused. Confused that Amy wanted to fuck these guys so eagerly, but also confused that my cock was getting hard thinking about it. "Fuck, yes, I do, I want you to be a nasty slut for them."

"Okay, let's do it! I don't know why, but it makes me kind of nervous." She responded eagerly.

We returned to the table and John Paul asked, "Is everything all right?"

"Yes, we're all good. Can I sit?" Amy asked, looking at Lamont and pulling him by the hand, who got up and allowed Amy to sit in between him and Mike.

So, there we were in a familiar scene, sitting at a table having drinks with a group of men who were about to fuck my wife. There was no mention of the question JP had just posed before we went to the bathroom, but it was fairly obvious with Amy sitting in between JP's friends and the body language where this was heading. As we continued to talk, which was a lot of the guys ripping on each other, there was some obvious touching going on under the table. The second round of drinks came, and we finished them quickly. As our glasses became empty, Amy's mood had greatly relaxed. "Well, what do you say baby doll, do you want to continue this party in your room?" JP asked.

Without hesitation Amy responded, "Yes, let's go."

The guys picked up the tab and we were on our way. As we made the short walk from the bar to the hotel and through the lobby, it excited me to see the looks we got from people we passed. It always excited me. There is something hot about a sexily dressed woman being escorted by several men. We stopped by the hotel lobby bar for a round of drinks to bring to the room, and then disappeared to the elevator. Immediately inside the elevator, Lamont could not seem to wait and pulled Amy in for a kiss. She kissed him back for a brief moment, giggling a bit.

"Hold on big boy, patience with the lady." JP said.

"Damn, I can't help it. She's beautiful." Lamont said.

"Thank you." Amy laughed.

The short elevator ride ended, and we walked down the hall to our room. Once inside the room I put some music on and approached Amy, "Baby, I think you should dance for us. Put on a show for us."

Lamont was eager to get his hands on my wife and approached her. She put her hand on his chest and pushed him back onto the sofa. "Sit." She instructed him.

She then grabbed Mike by the hand and pulled him onto the couch telling him to sit as well. She took a gulp from her drink and out her hands up by her head, pulling her hair up and started to dance. She swayed her hips and looked amazing sexy. As I have mentioned before, Amy is an amazing dancer and would make a great dancer/stripper. I even tried to convince her to do an amateur night sometime, but she made it clear that there is no way that is ever happening. JP sat in a chair, and I sat on the bed next to him. "She really is an amazing woman. So beautiful and so dirty." He said.

We all watched as JP's friends seemed mesmerized by the hot brunette dancing in front of them. She stepped back and pulled her tight pink dress over her head. She was not wearing a bra and covered her tits with her hands before spinning around and then showing them her well-shaped ass only covered by a thong. She put her hands on her hips and wiggled her ass at them. She then backed up to Mike and started rubbing her ass on his crotch. He immediately grabbed her hips as she ground against him. She did this for a brief moment before moving away and sliding down in front of Lamont. She looked back at him over her shoulder and gave her own ass a hard loud slap causing her to actually gasp a bit. She then backed her ass onto Lamont's crotch and started grinding on his lap. Lamont wasted no time and pulled her into him, so she was now sitting on his lap. His hands went up to her chest and he immediately began feeling her tits and playing with her nipples. When he pinched her nipples Amy responded with a moan, which Lamont noticed and continued working on her nipples. As Amy continued to respond pretty soon Lamont was pulling her nipples out an inch or so. Amy moaned, "Ahhh, shit."

While this was happening, Mike had been rubbing Amy's thigh. Lamont then grabbed Amy and moved her sideways, so she was sitting across his lap. They started making out. Mike's hand now disappeared into her crotch, and he began rubbing her clit through her underwear. This entire time JP had been telling me a story that I was not paying any attention to at all. Then, all of a sudden, Amy backed of Lamont and got on her knees in front on him. She undid his button, grabbed his zipper, and started to pull on it. Lamont stood up for a brief second and helped Amy pull his pants and underwear down. His cock popped free, and Amy gasped and immediately grabbed it, her hand not even close to closing around it.

"I knew she was gonna like Lamont. We call him big boy for a reason." JP said, quickly changing the subject from his story I could tell you nothing about.

Amy had her hands on Lamon's fat cock. He did not appear to be overly long, slightly above average maybe, but it was so fat it looked like a blunt log. As Amy was on her knees working the head of Lamont's cock with her mouth, Mike moved around behind her. He started rubbing her ass and then slipped his fingers inside of her thong, working one, then two, then three, and then four fingers into her pussy. He mumbled, "That's a big pussy."

He fingered her for a minute while she was enthralled by the huge cock in her face. He then pulled down her thong, and unzipped his pants, letting his average sized cock pop free. He got on his hands and knees and in one quick stroke, stuck his entire cock in Amy's big wet pussy. It happened so fast we did not have time to stop him and tell him to put a condom on. Amy was so concerned with Lamont's cock she did seem to notice or care that someone was fucking her pussy bareback. Mike once again mumbled, "Fuck, that's a big pussy."

"Bareback?" I asked out loud, and not at any one person.

"It's okay. These guys don't get much pussy. I know they are clean. I told them she gets tested." JP told me.

Older guys, one just divorced, one still married, it makes sense. It was the dumbest logic ever, but for some strange reason I accepted it. How do I know these guys aren't already carrying something, or fucking whores on the side? Looking back, it was stupid, but I just let him carry on fucking my wife bareback.

"Mike, how's that pussy? Amy here is Mike's first woman since his divorce, his first white woman too? I told him after Amy he'll only want white women." JP said.

"Ah fuck, it's good." Mike said and then grunted continuing to fuck Amy bareback.

They continued like this for several minutes, until Mike pulled Amy up away from Lamont and brought her to the bed and started fucking her missionary. Amy pulled her legs back as Mike did his best to fill her pussy, which was not nearly enough. As Mike continued to fuck Amy, she was moaning and telling him to fuck her. She was doing her best to put on a show for him, but I could tell it was forced and his average cock was not doing much for her. Lamont, now with his pants off and just a t shirt on, then sat on the bed next to them, watching them fuck. Amy started playing with Lamont's cock with her free hand. Mike saw this and moved Amy on her side, so her head was now in Lamont's lap. She was sucking and playing with Lamont's cock as Mike continued fucking her on her side. Pretty soon Mike started to groan and thrust into Amy, shooting his load inside of her while JP egged him on. "That's it Mike, fill that white pussy."

"Ah shit man, you messed her pussy." Lamont said.

"Don't be a bitch. Think of it as lube." JP said.

"Man, I don't want his jizz all over my dick." Lamont added.

"Don't be such a little bitch, we ain't telling you to lick it."

"Let me go clean up really quick, I need to pee anyway." Amy said.

She disappeared into the bathroom as Lamont lay stroking his fat cock and JP and Mike discussed his experience just having sex with my wife. Amy returned shortly after and JP grabbed her, pulling her in to kiss him. "Hey baby doll, go show my boy Lamont a good time. I'll give you a proper fucking after."

Amy did not say a word and went straight to Lamont, who was lying on his back, stroking his hard cock. She straddled him, grabbed his cock, and sank down on it. Immediately, Amy was filled by his girth and started to groan. You could tell right away that she was enjoying Lamont's fat cock. "Ahh, fuck, that's it, give me that big black dick. Fuck me big boy."

Amy continued to give Lamont a good fucking. It looked so amazing wrong, but sexy as hell for some reason. Here is my beautiful petite wife fucking a beast of a man. It was like beauty and the beast. We had come so far in this journey. She was so picky at the beginning. He needed to be perfect. The right height, ripped body, nice smile, huge cock, etc. Now, she was fucking just about any guy she met, especially if he was hung. My suburban soccer mom wife was now an easy slut for black men. She continued to ride Lamont for a while and was bent over kissing him. She started to get really vocal, telling him to fuck her, and then straightened back up, with Lamont now pulling on her nipples. I could tell she was getting close to an orgasm. She picked up her pace fucking him and started to buck her hips, now holding Lamont's hands against her beautiful full breasts. "Ahh, fuck, ahhh yes, I'm cumming. Yeeeeesss. I'm cumming!"

She rode out her orgasm and started slowly riding him again. Lamont then picked her up and got on top of her, his belly handing down over her stomach. He started thrusting into her, holding her legs by the ankles, as he fucked her fairly hard for several minutes. The big man moved at a fairly good pace as Amy's boobs bounced up and down. He started to groan, "Ahh, that's it, you're gonna make me cum. Ahhh. Where do you want it?"

Amy grabbed him by the hip with one hand, "Cum in me, fill my pussy."

"That's it big boy, breed that little white slut." JP now egged Lamont on.

"Ahh, shit, ahhh, ahhhhh, ahhhhhhhh!" Lamont bellowed as he thrust deep into Amy, his body shaking a little.

"Fuck, I feel it. I feel it squirting in me." Amy responded.

Lamont partially collapsed on top of Amy and kissed her for a moment before rolling off to the side of her. As her got up JP approached her, offering his cock to Amy, who immediately started sucking and stroking it. She worked on his cock for a short time before JP pushed her back on the bed and mounted her, his cock disappearing inside of her in one easy thrust. He started fucking Amy and you could hear the squishing and sloshing of his cock forcing the cum out of her pussy as it had nowhere else to go with his giant member fully inside of her. I moved to get a better view as JP pinned her legs back and fucked her into the bed. "Damn baby doll, it's like your pussy was made for me."

I could see his cock coated with cum and pussy juice as it ran out of her pussy making a mess on the bed. The fucked like this for maybe 5 minutes before Amy had another screaming orgasm. JP flipped her over and Amy rode him as we all watched for a while. Mike had moved back over to Amy and JP and was playing with her tits and rubbing her stomach as she rode JP, and he leaned in to kiss her as he did. I could not help but notice this and it was a strange thing to do like he was somehow signifying his seed was in my wife's belly. JP then moved her to doggy style and Mike had moved in front of her, getting his dick sucked again. What a sight it was as two older black guys spit roasted my hot little wife. JP was now pulling Amy's hair as he pounded into her pussy causing Mike's dick to pop out of her mouth. Amy was loving it and begging for his cock. "I want it. Fill my pussy. Please, give me your cum."

"You want this baby doll? You want me to breed that pussy?" JP asked.

"Yes, please, cum in me. I want you to breed me. Fucccck!"

JP was now hammering away at Amy's sloppy and noisy pussy. "Fuuuuuuck. I'm gonna cum. Give it to me. Fill me up. Fuck me!" She screamed as she shook and orgasmed again.

She relaxed for a minute as JP let go of her hair and she put her head down. Mike was now furiously stroking his cock in front on Amy, and he started to groan, holding his cock out. Amy opened her mouth and Mike shot, or more like dribbled, a small load, onto her tongue. Most of his cum he had sent up my wife's pussy less than an hour ago. My wife had become such a good little cum eating slut. Ah, who was I kidding. From day one she had always swallowed all of my loads. It was clear to me she did this with every guy who had put their dick in her mouth, and she had done it with every guy we had played with. Whoever trained her to suck cock, did it properly. By now I actually knew it was her mother's friend, but that's another story. JP now started to fuck Amy hard, with her ass up and her face down into the bed. He pounded her pussy with a ferocity that showed he was about to cum. "Ah, fuck, I'm gonna nut in that pussy. Fuck, I'm gonna breed you. Ahhhhhh, Ahhhhh!" JP grunted as he thrust his hips forward and unloaded into my wife.

"Fuck yes. Give it to me. I can feel it. Fill me up." Amy encouraged JP.

JP finished cumming in my wife and pulled his long, thick, and cum coated cock out of her. He moved in front of Amy who collapsed on her side and offered her his cock. She obediently cleaned his cock with her tongue. I had stripped down and took my place naked on the bed beside her. It was my turn now. I looked at her pussy, all covered with cum and messy and beat up looking. In my mind she had a whore's pussy, all used up from fucking tons of huge guys. I could not wait to get inside of her. My mind thought of all the guys she had fucked on her sex tear the past two weeks.

Keith, Nate, Byron, Ray, Reggie, Chris, Kevin, Mack, Melo, Jalen, Tinder guy 1, SLS guy, Tinder guy 2, Jay, Michael, John Paul, Mike, and Lamont had all been in my wife's pussy since the last time I had. Had I counted? You're fucking right I had. I knew exactly how many guys had fucked Amy since the last time I had when the night started, and I knew she had no idea. 18, yes, 18 guys had fucked my whore since the last time I had. I slid my dick into her. It felt like warm water. All I could think of was what a loose whore she was, and I loved it. I relished it. I fucked her pussy as I watched her concentrate on cleaning her bulls cock. I loved that she barely even noticed I was in her. Even better was the fact that she had the seed of 3 older men in her pussy, coating my dick as I slopped around in her. I fucked her furiously for two minutes tops before I dumped my load into her as well.

I rolled off to the side of her as she was now done sucking JP's cock and she rolled onto her back, he legs bent and open. I put my hand between her legs, feeling her open drenched pussy. I easily stuck four fingers in. "Fuck, you are messy babe. You've got a lot of cum in you."

"I know. I can feel it. Fuck."

I moved up onto my knees to get a better look at her used pussy. Cum was leaking out of her and onto the bed, and my fingers were coated in it. I was still all amped up and feeling lust and passion. My orgasm had released my load, but not the tension I felt. I wanted to show these guys how big of a slut she was. I tucked my thumb in and my hand easily slipped into her very stretched pussy. She moaned, "Mmmmm, that feels good."

I fisted her for a brief moment before withdrawing my cum covered hand, now coated with the loads of 4 different men. I brought it up to her mouth, "That's it baby, eat this cum."

Amy opened her mouth and took my fingers into my hand and started sucking them while moaning. I pulled my fingers from her mouth and stuck 4 fingers back in her pussy, cupping another load from her pussy. I brought them back to her mouth and she stuck her tongue out this time licking the cum from my cupped fingers. "You like that, don't you."?

ggerard87
ggerard87
501 Followers