All Comments on 'Amy's Nightmare Ch. 01'

by domfun

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please continue!

Will you be writing more of this story? I would like to read more of it and how Sandy tranforms Amy into her bitch slave.

Kinkycouple2017Kinkycouple2017over 5 years ago
Awesome

Non co sensual the way it should be ,completly forced,non willimg and filled with humiliation. I hooe you have a part 2,and i hope Amy hates every minute of it

LuciLopezLuciLopezover 5 years ago
Do write more

That was hot and strap on part was damn fucking hot.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

NeKay and Maria will go to the Black and Hispanic community to document instances of covert discrimination against Amy. Sandy organized a community meeting in the BDSM playhouse. There are 125 detailed complaints against Amy for denial of small loans to minorities based on a perception that minorities don't pay off loans and the reason for Sandy 's being fired. After a brutal ass whipping, Amy agrees to give NeKay power of attorney over her assets. NeKay sells her condo and furnishings and throws in trash bag most of conservative wear, bras and panties. Some summer sleeveless blouses and shorts kept. Expensive jewelry pawned off to pay for Amy's board at NeKay's bare apartment. NeKay calls bank to request sick leave for Amy as her conservator. Investment portfolio sold and put in a community bank where it will be used to make loans to the discriminated against minorities.

Community meeting held at BDSM playhouse with Amy wearing short sleeved summer white blouse showing her swollen breasts and pair of black shorts kneeling on cushion with hands held high on the top of her head. At staggered times, each of victims give testimony against Amy with dictation taken on tape followed by NeKay 's asking Amy for a rebuttal in the form of tearfully crafted apologies. Punishments applied by victims with most a face slap applied, and others spanking Amy's reddening ass as the only punishments allowed. Final humiliation would be Amy's tearful apologies to each victim by saying that NeKay is her POA and has sold her assets and liquidated her investment accounts.

Bank gets the information and fires Amy. They hire NeKay as her replacement and recall Sandy back to her old job with back pay. Loans to minorities increase. Sandy becomes human relations director and enforces strict discipline on white women working for the bank on establishing a nice relationship with minorities visiting the bank. Occasional weekends with community and school events, Sandy will require their presence at or mandate their volunteering to interact more with minorities.

NeKay moves to a better apartment. Amy lives there, kept naked with pussy shaved each day and domesticated by the live in maid. Her tits are ringed and she is worked hard by the maid scrubbing wood floors on her knees. She serves Mistress NeKay when she comes home after a hard day's work at the bank and pleasures Sandy and Maria when they visit NeKay 's new condo punctuated by occasional visits to the BSDM playhouse where NeKay will look to fit her with a black stud to release to as she seeks another white conservative racist woman to domesticate.

Bio571Bio571about 2 years ago

That was a very nice story :) I'd love to read more of it :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous