Amy's Schoolday

Story Info
Amy takes Master to school.
2.9k words
4.46
42.4k
54

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a small classroom, but a nice one. Various student artwork had been hung up on the walls, in lieu of desks there were several medium sized tables for the students to sit behind. Amy lead me over to a beat up coffee colored couch that lay off to the side of the room, giving the classroom a very casual vibe.

"I'm so excited you get to see my school Master! I love this class. Miss Taylor is such a cool teacher and this has been such a fun class."

"What does Miss Taylor teach you Amy?" I said looking around as several students began to make their way into the classroom.

"Well, it's a special class for seniors, so everyone here is eighteen and getting ready to go out to college. The school gave us this class as sort of a prep period to work on applications, scholarships, and what have you. But now that the school years almost over we mostly just hang out and watch movies."

A couple of students gave me a weird look as they walked in, but most of the students couldn't be bothered to get to worked up about a random guest in their classroom.

"Ummm, who exactly are you?" a short brunette girl glared at me, her body language signaling that the couch was usually her place to sit.

"This is my Master, Natalia! You better be polite. He's here to talk to Miss Taylor and watch our class" Amy stood up and glared back at the little brunette.

Natalia rolled her eyes. "Since when are you some weird BDSM slut Amy? What are you even wearing today?" Natalia had a point. Amy's breasts almost spilled out of her tight red top and her ass peaked out from her short black skirt.

"Natalia, there's no need to be so rude. You can call me Master as well." I said calmly, easily pushing the girls mind. "Why don't you go take a seat somewhere else and when I need a volunteer, I'm sure you'll be happy to raise your hand, OK?"

I pushed again at Natalia's mind as she nodded blankly, submitting to my will. Awkwardly, the short brunette girl began to wander away, unsure of why she'd confronted Amy and I in the first place.

"Oh Master, you're going to punish her aren't you?"

"Very much so Amy" I reassured her. "Is that Miss Taylor there?" I pointed to the youngish looking woman with curly brown hair walking over to us.

Amy nodded, "Yep, that's her. Hi Miss Taylor! This is my Master, he wanted to help with your class today."

Standing at about five foot four the young teacher looked at me with concern,

"Sir, I'm going to have to have you wait while I call security. You cannot be here without the proper permissions."

Miss Taylor was wearing a modest black dress that went all the way down to about her ankles. Her breasts weren't large but they weren't small either, and she had a lovely collection of freckles on her cheeks.

I stood up and gently touched her face, "What's your name?"

She gasped, feeling my mind push her into submission as she helplessly replied, "It's Megan but I..." she trailed off.

"I'm simply here to help you Megan. You'd like that right?"

Megan nodded her head slowly.

"Megan, I think today you'd like to talk to these college bound young people all about how to have fun sexual encounters in the world."

The teacher nodded again completely in my thrall. Amy giggled watching her teacher completely at my mercy. Some of the other students looked over but most seemed more than happy to stay on their phones for now.

"Now Megan, I want you to get up there and give your students the best lesson you can about fun sex that you know how to give. Be totally honest and leave nothing back. If you need any help just ask me." I gave her one final nudge and let go, sitting back down, eager to watch what the young schoolteacher would decide to share.

She shook her head a bit, her curly brown hair adorably falling into her eyes as she pulled it back and walked up to the front of the class.

"Class, attention please," the twelve or so students looked up and put their phones away. All in all, there were more women then men in the class with nine girl and three boys sitting together in the corner. Miss Taylor continued, "Now raise your hand if you're excited to go off to college this next fall."

All the students raised their hands.

Megan smiled, "That's great everyone. I know we've worked so hard on making that happen. Now one of the best parts of college is getting to meet so many new people. I know I met a ton of people when I was a freshman. And one of the best ways of getting to know new people is of course to have fun sexual experiences with them!" She giggled, clearly excited as she seemed to remember her time in college.

"Excuse me Miss Taylor, but this doesn't seem very appropriate for a high school class." A girl near the front raised her hand and proceeded to speak, "I know this class is seniors only and casual but I don't think our parents would want you to talk to us about your own sex experiences."

"Diya, what have I told you about interrupting during class?"

The eighteen-year-old spoke up, "I'm sorry Miss Taylor, but if you want to talk to us about sex I'm going to have to complain to the administration about you."

"Amy," I asked, "Who's your classmate there?"

"Oh that's Diya," Amy replied, "She's a total stuck up bitch because she got into some Ivy league school and thinks that proves she's better than everyone now. She's always complaining whenever the class isn't suiting her academic needs."

"Um, excuse me. I can hear you and your weird friend over there Amy." Diya looked over at us. Miss Taylor looked at me apologetically.

I stood up and walked to the front of the class. "I'm sorry everyone for interrupting today," I pushed everyone not to question what I had to say too carefully, "I'm simply here to evaluate Miss Taylor and didn't want to interrupt what seemed like a very interesting class. Now Amy says your name is Diya?"

Diya nodded, looking at me suspiciously.

"Diya, Miss Taylor here has a whole excellent lecture here about her time in college and wanted to share that with all of you. I think she deserves a chance to do that, don't you?" I pushed my will once more on the class letting them accept this for themselves.

Diya shook her head forcibly, "I just don't think-"

I interrupted her and pushed again, overwhelming her senses as I explained, "Diya I understand. You don't think it's appropriate for Miss Taylor to share her sexual experiences without having input from her students. Completely understandable. I'm sure the class would love to hear from you first, come on up here."

Confused, Diya walked up to the front of the class and faced her peers as they looked on. She brushed back her wavy black hair. "Um," she said as she looked at me, panicked.

"Diya, if you want to do this right, don't you think you're overdressed?"

"Of course, I know that!" she snapped at me, aggressively pulling off her jeans in front of her classmates. Amy smiled as we watched the lovely, bitchy Indian girl ripping off her clothes in public. Diya tore off her clothes and piled them on the floor let us get a nice look of her light brown skin, the dark messy black patch of pubic hair above her pussy and her firm, B cup breasts now on display.

I looked over at Megan, "Well, Miss Taylor, what do you think of Diya's lovely figure?" I pushed the thought into the woman's mind that she was bisexual, that she was constantly horny and lusted after each and everyone of her students in this class. She leered at Diya and sauntered over her, her hands gently feeling her breasts and then reaching around to her ass.

"Oh yes, very lovely Diya. Why haven't you shown us how sexy you are before now?" Miss Taylor leaned over, her tongue lightly licking Diya's ear as the Indian girl shuddered in a small gasp of pleasure.

Diya stuttered, "I, I, I don't know Miss Taylor."

"Miss Taylor," I ordered, "Get Diya up on that table there so we can get a better look at her. Amy, go help your teacher and classmate."

"Oh yes, Master" Amy jumped up, her skirt barely covering her ass as she ran to the front of the class. The students looked on as Amy ran up and moved the table to the center of the front so we could all get a better look as Diya climbed up onto it and sat, her back against the wall.

"Diya, please continue with your demonstration for the class." Miss Taylor couldn't keep her eyes of Diya's caramel colored pussy, she was practically drooling with lust thanks to my intervention.

"I, um," Diya stuttered again, as I decided to play with her mind. As I pushed. I reminded her of how she always strove to be the best in everything and how that could be helpful here.

A look of confidence shown upon the girl's face as she continued, spreading her legs as she brought two fingers down onto her pussy. "This is my pussy, take it in because you're lucky to be seeing it. I'd never ever let one of you losers inside me, only a real man can have my virginity. I think about cock in the middle of the night, sliding into this lovely pussy of mine and do this," she demonstrated, shoving three fingers into her cunt and beginning to spread her juices out onto the desk. "I think about how a strong man is going to come and push me down, take my virginity and shoot his hot cum inside of me."

"No man wants to fuck your little pussy Diya because you're a giant stuck up bitch." Amy retorted. The gorgeous Asian girl began to strip her clothes off and crawled onto the table. "Besides, you wouldn't even know what to do with a cock once you had one. You're going to cum just from tongue on that little clit of yours."

Megan Taylor couldn't help herself at the sight of the buxom Asian girl on her hands and knees, her tits swaying back and forth as she made her way to Diya's glistening open pussy. The young teacher's hand was between her legs, moaning to herself as she watched Amy grabbed Diya's legs and forced her tongue into her classmate's cunt.

"Oh yes girls, that's it, Amy lick this bitch's clit, shove your fingers into her, show her what a slutty girl she is. Fuck her just like how I've thought about fucking her over my desk every time she's complains to me about my grading."

Diya looked over at her teacher, her mouth open and her eyes wide, loudly moaning as Amy continued to use her tongue and fingers on her pussy.

Megan smiled at her student, "I think you're finally going to learn something in my class." She looked over at me, "Master, would you like to help with Diya's education?"

I smiled, "Of course Megan. But first, I think we need to consider some of your other student's needs." I gestured to the corner of the room where the three male students sat watching Amy's naked ass as she continued to lap at Diya's pussy.

"Oh my goodness Master I can't believe I've forgotten some of my students. I'm such a bad slutty teacher today" Megan said as she bent herself over the table and began to spank her own ass. "Naughty, stupid, Miss Taylor!"

I walked over the boys. "I'm sorry gents, your teacher over there really does mean well. Look how terrible she feels at having left you all out."

The tallest of the three spoke up, "It's OK sir, we understand. She is a dumb slut after all right?"

I nodded, "Very much so. And that's something I think all three of you should have a chance to learn about. Dumb sluts are a lot of fun but they can be a bit of a handful."

Another boy, this one with dark hair asked, "So should we give Miss Taylor a helping hand sir?"

I looked back at Miss Taylor who had moved from spanking herself to making out with a red headed girl in the front row and was making quick work of getting the girl out of her clothes as Amy had crawled to the back of table and had shoved her cunt entirely into Diya's face.

"Oh gentlemen, I think the ladies have their hands quite full. Let me see," I raised my voice, "I need a volunteer!" I said, knowing full well Natalia wouldn't be able to help herself.

"I volunteer Master!" the short brunette jumped out of her seat and walked over next to me as I began to undress her in front of the male students.

"Now, this is a good example of dumb slut. Stuck up, but as you can see clearly wet and horny for cock." I gestured to Natalia's wet naked crouch and the sides of her legs. Clearly, she had been so turned on by the class activities she had all but practically wet herself. Helping her out of the rest of her clothes she stood at attention next to me. "See how wet her tight snatch is here? She's not just a dumb slut, she's a bona fide cum slut."

The three boys nodded, lustfully looking from Natalie's wet cunt to her naked tits out on display.

I continued my lesson. "Alright boys, get those cocks out, we're going to give this cum slut just what she needs." The boys nodded, quickly jumping out of their pants and gathering around Natalia, who of course had no objections. "Natalia, these three boys are going to use you like the cum slut you are, what do you think about that?"

"I love cum Master" she replied obediently. I grinned and decided to break the sexy little school girl completely.

I pushed her mind over the edge as I told her, "No Natalia. You need cum. Everyday in your ass, your cunt and your mouth. Your purpose each day at school here until graduation is to help as many of your classmates dump their loads in and on you. You'll do absolutely anything any boy tells you to and it will turn you on. You will be the messiest fuck slut on campus, and you'll love every second of it."

Natalia's eye's glazed over and her breathing came in harsh short breaths as her entire body went into heat.

Looking up at me in awe the tallest of the boys looked from me to Natalia, locked eyes with his classmate and said, "Get on your fours, moo like a cow and shove my cock into your mouth!"

Natalia dropped to the ground, panting as she let out an enthusiastic "MOOOO!" before grabbing the boy's cock with her hand and shoving it deep into her mouth.

"Oh fuck! This little slut's already deep throating me!" the boy grabbed Natalia's hair pushing his cock down even deeper as Natalia continued to try and moo even with her mouth gagging on his member.

"Holy shit! Let me try!" the boy with sandy blonde hair grabbed Natalia from behind and said, "Take a breath from fucking Ryan's cock there Natalia and beg me desperately to fuck this wet little slit of yours."

Natalia gasped for air as she took her mouth off Ryan and began to beg shamelessly. "Please Thomas, pleeeeease! I need your cock in my pussy, it's so wet and hot for you." Natalia began to shake her ass back and forth, desperate for cock inside of her hot pussy. "Just please fuck me over and over as hard as you want! Please I need it so bad! I need you inside me!"

The dark haired boy laughed as he watched Thomas jam his cock in Natalia causing the little schoolgirl slut to gasp and moan even louder. "Natalia, now bark every time Thomas thrusts into you!"

"Woof! Arf! Arf! MnMNF!" Natalia alternated barks and yips with unintelligible moans through the cock in her mouth.

"Have fun boys, remember you need to fill this one up everyday until grad night!" I grinned, watching the three alternate fucking the cum slut's holes and giving her more and more humiliating things to say and do. I returned my attention to the front of the class where most of the girls at this point were now engaged in lovely group sex with their sexy teacher. "Miss Taylor!" I called out.

Megan lifted her head out from one of her student's asses she had been licking, a tall blonde girl with tiny tits who was now making out with the red headed girl Miss Taylor had previously been undressing.

"Yes Master!" She obediently replied.

"I believe it was time to teach Diya a lesson, was it not?"

"Of course, Master. Please, help my student to your best abilities."

More than happy to help I made my way towards the gorgeous Indian girl currently lapping up Amy's cunt juices, eager to continue to educate the students in all sorts of ways.

To be continued